All Comments on 'Another Ride Home from the Beach'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
arghjacarghjacover 19 years ago
Thanks for the tip Jenn.

Hi Jenn, thanks for the link, I loved your story. I don't think you'll mind mine so much now. I'm going to read a couple more of yours and then I'll edit and submit mine. I'll e-mail you a copy in plain text. I use word but for some reason none of these sites use word. Just one question, I hope its not to personal. Is this a story of an actual event or is it fantasy?

Rob.

pubebarberpubebarberabout 16 years ago
outstanding story ........

This is a outstanding story and I can only hope that it is rooted in truth for at least part of it, but I will accept it as is if that is ok by you. It sounds very much like a trip to Corpus Christy I took with my girlfriend now my wife, and my best friend quite a number of years ago.

Pat can not keep her clothes on unless I keep a gun pointed at her, she just does not believe in them. We were going to Corpus in a pick-up truck, she decided to go lay in the bed of the truck and lay on a beach lounge chair, bare assed. That caused a lot of eye brow raising and jockying for position from a lot of people. The short story is she demanded me to come and have sex with her on that lounge chair in the open back of the truck, which I did after a lot of second guessing if the Texas highway cops would catch us, (they didnt). But it was a hell of a ride in several ways. We spent a long day watching the spring breakers have fun and later the ride home to Austin was a marathon sex event in the back of the truck, my buddy about had a brain explosion watching us in the back mirror. Pat finally gave in and lowered his sperm count by oral means. So your story mirrors ours very closely and it was fun to read yours and remember mine. Thanks again.

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 15 years ago
Fun story Jenn

Had a similar experience myself once, so brought back so great horny hot memories.

Thank you

MF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
missing u

hope u'll be able to write another one. it has been a while since the last one.

- a fan (or more..)

storm_usmcstorm_usmcabout 8 years ago
Wow

Great story. Love the ideas and details. Very hot!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

A girl after my own heart❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...