Another Ride Home from the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "Good honey, if you’re ok, I am too, but remember, this is our secret ...ok... no one but us ever finds out about this OK"?

He smiled and said that was the deal; I smiled to myself and leaned back closing my eyes to enjoy the ride home. I must’ve fallen asleep somewhere along the line. I woke up to the sound of the 2 guys talking. Nothing was mentioned of the earlier experience, but I was still totally naked lying there and from the sound of his voice, Ritchie was leaning forward talking to Joey.

I wasn’t sure what to do; they didn’t know that I was awake yet. I decided to give it a couple of minutes, but I couldn’t wait long, I had to use a bathroom soon. After 10 minutes or so of listening to them, I knew that they weren’t going to stop talking, so I pretended to start waking up. Neither one paid any attention until I started to shift in my seat.

When I finally opened my eyes, Ritchie was watching me while Joey drove.

I looked up at him and smiled, "ummmm... you’re awake too I see".

Ritchie laughed and said "oh yeah, have to get a little more to drink though or I’m going to have a whale of a hangover".

We both pretended as if it were the most natural thing in the world for me to be lying there naked with them. I asked Joey to stop at the next rest stop. I really needed to use the restroom. I didn’t really know what to do, but I could feel my body responding to being naked in front of Ritchie and I had no idea where my dress was. Somehow I guess I felt it would draw attention to my nakedness if I had actually mentioned it.

I asked for another beer to at least be doing something. I could only take token sips though; I really needed to pee. It was around 7pm and still light out. My nipples were really beginning to swell up again. It was kind of embarrassing for me. We all talked for about 10 minutes more and finally a rest stop appeared.

When we stopped, I thought for a minute and decided what the hell, why not and just got out of the car nude and walked across the parking lot to the restrooms.

When I came out of the stall, there were two girls at the sink talking and they both looked at me in the mirror wide eyed. I laughed and told them that I had been dared by my boyfriend to come into the restroom nude. They both laughed and said that it sounded like a guy thing but that they wouldn’t have the nerve to do it.

"Me either I laughed, but he wouldn’t give me my dress back and I had to pee, the bastard" and we all laughed.

I washed up and walked outside. 2 guys, I guess the boyfriends of the girls I had met were waiting by the door for them and looked even more shocked to see me walk out, I smiled as I walked by. I got back in the car and we got back on the highway. I asked Joey where my dress was and it turned out, he was sitting on it.

As I took it, both guys pleaded with me to not put it back on. Ritchie was saying that he had never enjoyed a ride as much as he had today having a beautiful naked woman sitting in the car with them. Joey said that since Ritchie had already seen me naked, what was the difference now anyway.

I looked at Joey and said laughing, "yes, you’re the one whole promised me that Ritchie would never wake up, he’s crashed for the whole ride home".

"I’m sorry baby, I really thought he would be, I really did, but the damage is done... how about letting a couple of horny guys have a great trip home?"

I just shook my head and threw the dress in the back seat and lay back to enjoy the rest of the ride home and all that it might entail.