All Comments on 'Another Round'

by Pink_Milkmaid

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KatiecatKatiecatalmost 9 years ago
Nicely done.

Lovely scene, dear. Sexy and hot, but it has a dream-like quality. I look forward to reading more of your stories. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I"m not into bondage in any way, but I still found this to be very very hot! It's well-written too - a rarity around here where semi-illiterate offerings are the norm.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 9 years ago
Damn hot

Hot scene and a very accurate portrayal of the daddy/little girl dynamic. Kudos for going beyond the accepted norm which is that daddy does not share his 'baby girl' this was done well, shared, but in a spirit of appreciation and nothing harsh and degrading, just her behaving for daddy.

Great start, hope to see more from you.

Sammael BardSammael Bardalmost 9 years ago
Liked it

Your writing style is much more than an average stroker. In just a page, you have described everything there is to know. It was extremely well written and plausible.

Short stories of such quality are a rarity around here, so I give a 5 star for your efforts. It deserves nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

The story flowed so nicely I fell into it and wasn't aware that I was even reading. You made the unbelievable seem like a part of every day life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

I loved it! One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. You're a very talented writer. So hot. I would love more. Especially with some sucking/nursing with the lactating. And maybe daddy getting her pregnant!

lowphatlowphatabout 8 years ago
Nice Job!!!

You painted a very erotic picture, thank you very much 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoying more than a beer

Daddy would certainly be proud of his babygirl's open display of devotion no matter where he takes her. You sucked me in from the very start and it read as if it was my cock that was in your mouth.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hopefully Sequel

Looking forward to a sequel. Bravo from Kansas anymore

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was an incredibly alluring story, I loved every second of it. Please more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPink_Milkmaid@Pink_Milkmaid
559 Followers
female, 40s. PNW, USA. Newly separated. Curator of classy smut. Lover of complete sentences. Fetish for intelligence. Adore chat, but not as much on role play. Writer of smut. Far kinkier than I look. Check out my lit stories.