Another Seven Days

Story Info
Natalie turns Sally into a public exhibitionist.
8.8k words
4.57
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

Natalie missed Gary. She missed his forthright manner and how he saw through and appreciated her little game. It had been a week of flashing her panties to different men on the train, sometimes catching them out, but it wasn't the same. There wasn't the thrill of showing them her cunt like she did Gary. Gone was the excitement of making plans to go even further and then carrying them out as she had done with him. She felt guilty that she had just blown him off without a word and gone off chasing other thrills. Taking a chance, she decided to text him and tell him she would be on the beach at sunset if he wanted to see her again. She owed him an apology at the very least.

She was sitting on a towel as the beach grew darker with the setting sun. Natalie looked hopefully around but there was nobody in sight. It looked like she wasn't going to get the opportunity to apologize or see him again. With a heavy heart, she started to collect her things to leave. It served her right.

"Leaving just as I get here." A voice came from behind her. Turning around, her face broke into a broad smile. He had come after all. Grabbing him, she kissed him and then fussed about laying out towels again for them. They both sat down and she poured them both a plastic glass of wine

"I'm sorry." She said, handing him a glass. He smiled at her. He knew what she was like and was just glad that she had contacted him. He had missed her just as much.

"So, how many men have you caught looking up your skirt?" He asked, smiling.

"None that openly ogled me like you." She told him. "You've ruined it completely." She said smiling.

"Good," he said, sliding his fingertips down the outside of her thigh. She wanted him and let her legs fall open hoping he would stroke down the inside as well. She wasn't disappointed. lowly he ran his fingers up along the inside of her thigh. Reaching down, she slid up the dress bunched between her legs revealing her panties. He ran his fingers lightly over them, feeling every bulge and crevice of her lovely cameltoe. He was loving her apology so far. She shivered at the light touch of his fingertips pressing into her slit through the material and felt her cunt getting wet. Before he could even contemplate slipping his hand inside her panties, she gripped the tops of them and slid them down. Fuck, her cunt was just like he remembered it, smooth and enticing with its slightly parted lips..

They lay back together on the towels and kissed. With her legs open and her panties around her ankles he pressed his hand to her cunt, his middle finger starting to stroke her aroused hard clit. She moaned into his open mouth as he rubbed her towards orgasm, her legs opening even wider. She wanted him to fuck her, right there on the beach.

"Fuck me." she panted, her cunt needing his hard cick inside it. Sitting up, he pulled her panties off her ankles and tossed them aside. Pushing her legs apart, he knelt between them and undid his pants, pushing them down and releasing his thick rigid cock. She stared at it standing straight up in front of him. Fuck she wanted that inside her. With his pants around his knees, he moved over her, guiding the swollen head of his cock to her eager wet opening. Feeling the tip pressed into her entrance, he pushed inside, forcing his cock deep into her cunt. She moaned at the feeling of him filling her, his thick cock rubbing her insides as he thrust in and out.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck my cunt." She encouraged him. "Fuck it hard." He drove himself inside her, ramming his cock deep, his bare ass rising and falling with every hard thrust.

"Oh God." she cried out, her cunt starting to cum. Above her he moaned, his straining cock about to erupt. He drove every inch deep inside her cunt and froze, his pulsing cock filling her cunt with thick warm cum. He rolled off her and they lay naked from the waist down on the towels under the moonlight, breathing heavily.

"Thats the best fucking apology I've ever had." He panted and they both burst out laughing. He pulled up his pants while she on the other hand pulled her dress off over her head. She wanted to be naked in the moonlight and it was okay with him, she looked stunning naked. They sat drinking wine for a while before they decided it was time to leave,

"Can you do me a favor before we go?" she asked.

"Yes, what's that?" he replied.

"Can you dig me another hole?" He smiled and did as she asked. Just like last time, he knelt watching as she sat on the edge of the hole with her legs wide open and pissed into it, the warm stream of pee reflecting the moonlight as it flowed out of her cunt. He could never tire of watching her do that. Natalie pulled on her dress and panties and collecting her stuff stood up.

"So, I'll see you on the train next week eh." he said, winding her up.

"Where do you think you're going? You're coming home with me." She said indignantly. He smiled and then she realized he had been teasing. Just as well because she wasn't done with his cock yet. Even though her cunt was satisfied, it was only temporary, She was in the mood to fuck and Gary was it. Not only that, she had missed him and the excitement he generated in her. Hand in hand they set off for her apartment..

Gary sat on the sofa with a glass of wine waiting for Natalie to return from the bedroom. When she did, he had to look twice, she was stark naked. He watched her cross the room and pick up her glass of wine off the coffee table.

"Should I be taking my clothes off too?" he asked.

"No, not yet." she told him. "You can look but no touching." she added. She was doing it again, getting him aroused, letting him see what he couldn't have just yet. Sitting in her chair across from him, she opened her legs. His eyes travelled from her ample breasts down to the lovely shaved cunt nestled between her parted thighs. Her plan was working. He wanted that cunt so much he was already hard inside his pants. It was just like the train except she was totally naked. She knew it too. She could feel his eyes boring into her cunt wanting to fuck it. His arousal made her even wetter between the legs.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked, squeezing and rolling a nipple between her thumb and finger.

"Fuck yes." he said, his cock no fully erect, trapped in his pants. She rubbed the other nipple and then slowly slid one leg up onto the arm of her chair, exposing and parting her cunt even more.

"How about my cunt? Do you like it, I do." she said as she slowly ran a finger up its wet parted slit. His cock strained in his pants, he wanted to fuck her but all he could do was watch her slowly rubbing her clit and slipping her fingers inside her wet cunt. Wet and aroused, It was all she could do to stop herself making it cum. That wasn't the game though. The game was to torture him, make him desperate for the cunt between her legs. It was working, all he could think of was ramming his cock into her wet hole. Figuring he had been tortured enough, she withdrew her fingers and smiling at him, sat wit her legs closed. Natalie couldn't believe the huge bulge in his pants. She could see the stiff outline of his rigid cock pressing against the material

"Take it out." she said breathlessly. Gary unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out his hard cock. Fuck, it looked huge Natalie thought as she stared at it. "Pull it." she croaked, her cunt throbbing even more with a longing for it inside her. He started to slowly pull himself, sliding his hand up and down his swollen rigid shaft, precum starting to ooze from the tip. He couldn't look between her legs, it would make him cum if he did. "Stop." she moaned. She knew he was close and she was determined he wasn't going to waste that hard cock and his cum on his hand. He sat there with his rigid cock jerking with excitement. He was too far gone to fuck now she thought. He would only last seconds. Better to let them both calm down a bit. "You can take your clothes off now." she said, hoping that was the distraction they both needed. Standing up, he began to strip. Shoes and socks, then his shirt and finally, he slid his pants down and kicked them off. His cock was still rigid but a little less excited by the time he had finished.

Natalie stood up, crossed the room and standing in front of him, reached out and took him in her hand. It was risky but she just had to hold that lovely thick cock. Slowly she pulled it, not fast enough to make him cum. Gary groaned at the feel of her hand sliding along his hard shaft and reached between her legs in response. His fingers dug into Natalie's wet cunt as she stroked him. "Slowly." she whispered as he tried desperately to finger fuck her fast and make her cum. It was too late, there was no going back. He thrust his fingers hard and fast into her and she pulled him faster. They clung together, both shaking, frantically masturbating each other. Suddenly, they both fell over the edge and came together, jerking as her cunt gushed on his fingers inside her and his cock squirted cum across the room onto the carpet. They stood gasping and twitching from their massive orgasms. It wasn't a fuck but it was fucking awesome nonetheless. Gary flopped onto the couch as Natalie refilled their wine. She joined him on the couch and they sipped their drinks thirstily as they recovered together.

"We were meant to fuck." Natalie laughed.

"I wouldn't have got it inside you." Gary said, his chest still heaving slightly.

"You know what." she said.

"What?" he asked.

"I enjoyed that just as much." she told him, smiling.

"Me too." he replied, lifting his arm up for her to cuddle into him. They stayed like that for the next hour, only moving to get up and refresh their drinks. Both in the mood again, they knew it was time for bed. Even before they had reached the bedroom, Natalie had decided she wanted him to take her from behind. She loved having cock thrust inside her in that position. Entering the bedroom, she climbed onto all fours with open legs, offering her cunt up to him. Seeing her round ass cheeks and open waiting hole beneath them, he climbed onto the bed pulling his cock, eager to be inside her. Pressing himself against her ass, he found her opening with his hard cock and pushed into her wet eager throbbing cunt.

Natalie moaned as his rigid cock filled her and began thrusting in and out.

Day 2

"You know how you like to display yourself." He said as he slowly stroked his finger up and down her pussy as they lay in bed in the morning. It wasn't an arousing fondle, more like an intimate gesture.

"Yes." She said, wondering where this was leading.

"What if you could flash the whole beach and no one realized it." He said.

"How would I do that?" She asked, suddenly interested.

"It's a surprise, leave it to me, but I'll have to go out in a bit." He told her.

She was so glad she had made up with Gary. He knew her so well and was on board with everything she did. He understood her. What the hell was he up to though. His grin was purely evil.

"Stand still." he said several hours later as she stood in the middle of the living room naked with her arms outstretched while Gary painstakingly painted her naked skin. He stood back and looked at her.

"Perfect." He said. "Don't get too close to anyone and they will never know you're naked." Gary had painted a black swimsuit on her naked body. Only her hard nipples and clear cameltoe gave it away. Natalie looked at herself in the mirror. Fuck yes, that would work. She couldn't wait to get down to the beach. She turned and looked at him adoringly. He had embraced her game and was taking it to a whole new level. Actively helping her to expose herself in public.

"It's water based so stay clear of the ocean." He told her. Carefully, Natalie put on her clothes over the body paint. She was going to parade down the beach totally naked and they wouldn't even know it. Gary collected a box of wine and some plastic glasses and they made off for the beach.

The sun was at about forty five degrees in the sky when Natalie slipped off her dress. She was naked but felt like she was clothed in his swimsuit of paint. There were people in the water and spread over the sand. Gary took her hand and led her down to the water's edge. Casually, they began to stroll along the beach. No one paid any attention, all they could see was a woman in a very close fitting swimsuit. That was not to say that she didn't get looks. Men in and out of the water lusted after her with their eyes. If only they knew they were staring at her naked cunt and not some costume.

"How's that?" Gary asked as they strolled the waterline.

"Fucking unreal." Natalie said. "The whole world can see my tits and cunt and they don't even know it,"

"I can." He said smiling as he looked down at where her thighs met.

Returning to their towels, they sat and drank their wine as the crowd on the beach slowly thinned. Even the man who had been lying on his stomach and ignored his wife's concerns about a sunburned back had gone. He had been staring between Natalie's legs and didn't fancy having to explain the hard cock in his shorts to the wife and kids if he turned over.

"I think I'll go for a swim." Natalie said, getting up off the towel.

" Remember what I said, it's not waterproof." Gary reminded her.

"I know." Natalie said with a devilish grin.

While Natalie was in the water rubbing the paint off her body, Roger and Sally walked up to where Gary was sitting,

"Hello stranger." Roger said, "Mind if we join you?" The couple sat down and Gary poured them a glass of wine.

"What's the hole for?" Roger asked. Gary was about to reply when Natalie emerged from the water totally naked, all the paint having washed off. Roger couldn't help himself and stared between her legs, openly showing he wanted her cunt. If he had just been a little more attentive, he would have noticed that Sally, his wife, was doing exactly the same.

"Hello you two." Natalie said, standing there, totally naked. Bending over she picked up a towel and started drying herself off with her smooth shaved cunt right at their eye level. They seemed shocked that she had walked out of the water completely naked with other people not too far away on the beach. Their dismay made Natalie smile. Apparently there were things you just didn't do like parading stark naked on a beach. While Sally sat shocked with her mouth open, Roger couldn't give a fuck and was just happy staring at Natalie's bare cunt.

"We thought you might like another game of cards." Sally said, trying to hide her excitement as Natalie pulled on her dress. Her and Roger hadn't been able to think of anything else since their last encounter and had fucked like rabbits all week with the added excitement it had given to their waning sex life.

"You know just how to spoil a woman." Natalie said, noticing the hole Gary had dug in the sand. Always needing to pee at the beach, probably from the cool water or the noise of the waves, she squatted over the hole in the sand with her dress pulled up and her legs wide open. "What do you think?" she asked as she started to piss into the hole. As much as they tried to ignore it, both Roger and Sally couldn't help but look, turned on by the sight of Natalie's pissing cunt.

"As long as I don't have to suck Roger's cock." Gary joked.

"Cards it is then." Natalie said, shaking the last drops of piss off her cunt. Gary collected their things while Natalie pulled on her dress. No need for panties, she thought. Excited and filled with anticipation, Sally and Roger walked with them towards Natalie's apartment. Sally's cunt was already aroused and wet and Roger's cock grew harder the closer they got. Having played the game, they were full of anticipation. Anything could happen, It all depended on who had the highest card and what they desired.

"Let's play cards." Natalie said, inside her apartment, pulling her dress off over her head, leaving her naked from head to toe. When she turned around, Sally had Rogers shorts pulled down at the front and was frantically pulling his hard thick cock as his fingers scrambled to find her aroused clit inside her pants.

"Not yet." Natalie said. Walking up to them naked. "Let the cards decide." she said, replacing Sally's hand on Rogers cock with her own, her other hand slipping down inside Sally's panties. " You fucking want to cum don't you?" she said, rubbing them both. Roger reached out for Natalie's bare cunt but she pulled away. "All in good time." she told him as her hand stroked his rigid cock and her fingers rubbed at Sally's excited clit.

"Get undressed," she ordered them and they hastily shed their clothes. All three sat naked on the floor, their hearts beating fast as Natalie shuffled the cards. Behind them, Gary was stripping off his clothes after putting away everything they had carted back from the beach. Natalie dealt the cards and Roger had the highest, He knew it was a cliche but he just had to see it, Turning to his wife he smiled.

"Lick Natalie's cunt," he ordered her. Sally couldn't have wished for a better task. She had been eyeing up Natalie's cunt ever since she saw it piss in the sand earlier on the beach. Also happy with the task, Natalie spread her legs wide as Sally crawled on all fours between them. Natalie groaned softly as Sally's eager tongue stroked up her wet parted slit, the tip rubbing her aroused hard clit. Watching from behind, as much as he wanted to see his wife lick pussy, Roger couldn't take his eyes off his wife's wet cunt, Every fibre of his being wanted to fuck it.

"Fuck her." Natalie said pulling her cunt away from Sally's mouth, Sally flipped over and opened her legs, Roger was on her in a second, pushing his rigid cock into her cunt.

"Slowly." Natalie said, walking behind Roger. With her legs wide open, she rubbed her wet cunt up and down on his back as he thrust his hard cock inside his wife. Determined not to be left out, Gary knelt beside Sally and laid his hard cock across her open mouth, Desperate to be fucked both ends, Sally enveloped his cock with her mouth, sucking on it hard as her husband filled her cunt.

"Stop!" Natalie yelled. It wasn't her call but she made it anyway. Roger pulled out of Sally, his cock rigid and twitching while Gary reefed his cock out of Sally's mouth and rubbed his hard thick shaft all over her face. Sally moaned and squirmed on the floor, her unfulfilled cunt and hungry mouth both aching for more hard cock.

"Let's go to the pub for a drink first." Natalie said. Helping Sally up off the floor. Needing to find Sally a dress to wear, both women went into the bedroom leaving the men languishing with their unrelieved hard cocks and aching cum filled balls.

"Tell me what you do." Sally asked as Natalie picked out a dress to loan her. "I want to flash my cunt just like you, it's exciting." she said. Natalie explained just how she had got Gary interested,

"Fuck." that's so sexy Sally told her. She looked at herself in the mirror. The dress fitted well except for around the bust. Her tits were bigger than Natalie's and the dress was a little tight there. Natalie told her it looked fine and that with tits like hers in a tight dress she was going to get stares, The first step on being an exhibitionist.

"What's the next step?" Sally asked.

"Get rid of these." Natalie smiled as she reached up under Sally's dress and pulled down her panties.

Both women stood in front of the full length mirror and pulled up their dresses revealing their shaved cunts.

"Perfect," Natalie said. With that, they smoothed their dressed back down and rejoined the now dressed men in the living room. The four of them walked to the bar Natalie and Gary had visited, the men blissfully ignorant that the two women were absolutely naked under their dresses.

"Oh look, our table's vacant." Natalie said, making a beeline for it. Sally joined her and they sat next to each other while the men went to the bar to get drinks. "You know what to do." Natalie said to Sally while they waited for the men to return. "Just like I told you." she said. Carrying two drinks each, the men passed them out and sat opposite the two women. They all raised their glasses. "To us." Gary said and they all took a sip. As Sally placed her glass back on the table, her arm accidentally knocked her packet of cigarettes onto the floor. Being closest and a gentleman, Roger bent to pick them up for her. As soon as his head was below the table, Sally opened her legs giving him a wonderful view up her dress and between her parted thighs. Roger froze under the table, his whole attention focused on the lovely shaved aroused cunt between his wife's open thighs. Sally could feel his stare boring into her cunt. Picking up the cigarettes, Roger was so distracted he banged his head on the underside of the table as he went to sit up.