Another Seven Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, she pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet. She wished she could have been part of what was going on in the next cubicle. He would be stretched out in front of the TV when she got home. All she could hope for was the kids had been fed, bathed and put to bed. That way Mummy could have some alone time in the bath with her little waterproof friend. Fuck she wished someone would make her cunt cum like she had just heard. It had been so long.

Day 6

Roger woke up at the end of his tether, Determined to fuck his wife, he reached between her legs and started to rub her cunt. As much as she wanted to resist, his finger wore down her willpower and Sally was soon writhing in the bed, her cunt on the verge of cumming. Roger rubbed at her whole cunt and she came, gasping and thrusting her cunt upwards in orgasm. Desperate for some hard cock inside her, she straddled him and positioned on his cock, lowered herself taking all of him inside her. Fuck it felt good, all that hard cock buried deep in her cunt. Looking down at him, she started to ride it. Slowly at first and then faster and faster, wanting it to fuck her aching cunt hard. Roger groaned as she took every inch of his hard cock deep in her wet cunt. Panting, Sally rode him hard until she froze on his cock, her legs and ass shaking. At the same time Roger pushed up hard inside her, his cock depositing his cum deep in her body.

Sally didn't want to end the game fucking Roger. To keep it going, she texted Gary at work.

"I'm in the toilet rubbing my cunt thinking about your cock." it said. Gary read it and his pulse raced, Jesus, he wanted to fuck the living shit out of her. Getting up from his desk, he went to the toilet, sat in a cubicle with his pants down and started to pull his cock.

"Me too." he texted her back in between pulling himself. Sally's cunt grew suddenly wet knowing what he was doing thinking about her.

"Make it cum for me." she messaged back.

"Send me your cunt." he messaged, hardly able to contain his excitement. Sally put her phone between her legs and pressed play. When he got the clip, Gary pulled his cock hard, cumming in seconds, his phone recording it all. He sent it to her. Sally watched, her heart beating hard as she saw his cock cumming in hard streams of thick cum as he thought of her. This was something she would watch over and over again, mostly rubbing her cunt to it. Fuck it was so erotic and arousing.

"See you on the train," she replied. She couldn't wait. Her cunt was going to be wet all day thinking about the game. It was a pity Roger had caved in. At least she still had Gary in the game. It was taking over her life it seemed but there wasn't anything she could do to stop herself. No wonder Natalie was so hooked on it. It developed a life of its own as it went along. Now all she could think of was tantalizing Gary and finally fucking him. Seeing him cum wanting her so bad. That was the point of it, to make them crave your cunt so badly, they would do anything for it.

Sally sat on the train, her cunt throbbing with arousal as she waited for Gary. She knew she was wet and suspected her panties were too. It may have been something to do with her rubbing her cunt before she left for the station. She wasn't alone, Gary's cock was already hard by the time he boarded the train. He wanted to see that cunt again. Wanted to see her fingers pull her panties aside, showing him her lovely wet slit within those lovely soft wet lips inside it. As he sat down opposite her, Sally leaned forward.

"You van see my cunt or fuck it. It's your choice." she whispered. Even though she knew the answer, she just wanted to hear him say it. All day she had been longing for his hard cock between her legs, fucking her wet throbbing cunt.

"I think I'll take the latter," he said grinning. "Not even just a peek?" he asked. Quickly, she opened her thighs. In between them were nice white panties stained dark with wetness. No sooner had he got a glimpse, her legs closed again.

"There." she said. "Can you wait now?" He could but it was going to be a long fucking ride with her little pussy rainbow at the end of it. Sally just smiled at him. That smile that said "You lucky boy, you are going to get your cock up my cunt."

As soon as the train stopped and the doors opened, they were arm in arm walking swiftly off the platform heading to his apartment. Inside the door, Sally pulled her dress off over her head and slipped her panties off while Gary raced to disrobe. Unhooking her bra, he watched as she made for the bedroom, her ass cheeks moving delightfully with every step. As he followed her, she laid across the bed and drew her legs up with them wide apart, showing him her open hole. He wanted to lick her cunt but his hard rampant cock wanted to fuck her.

Giving in to his cock, he laid between her open legs and fed his hard cock into her. Sally groaned as she felt his hard cock fill her cunt

.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me." she groaned as he started thrusting into her wet aching cunt.

"Fuck me." she cried out as he rammed his cock in and out of her. They were both in the mood to fuck and in just what seemed like seconds they were both cumming, her with her legs jerking and him with his cock in hand spraying her cunt with cum.

"Don't worry." she said. "We have all night."

"What about Roger?" he asked.

"He knows I'm out fucking you." she told him. "He's probably out trying to pick up some slut or a prostitute." she said, pulling him closer. "We have all night." With that, Gary pushed his half hard cock back inside her needy cunt.

Day 7

"Cheers, here's to our latest exhibitionist." Natalie said, raising her glass as all four of them stood around her apartment. They all raised their glasses to Sally who had passed the Natalie school for showing off your cunt class.

:It would have been perfect if my husband hadn't caved." Sally said, laughing.

"Let's go down to the beach." Roger suggested.

"I have a better idea." Gary said, disappearing from the room. Coming back, he handed Roger a paintbrush and some paint. Within an hour, both women had matching bikinis painted on their naked bodies. Stripping off their dresses both women walked hand in hand towards the waterline. No-one at a distance would be able to tell they were naked.

"Good job." Gary said to Roger, admiring their artistry.

"Never mind that." Roger said. "Lets dig them both a hole." he said smiling. Eagerly, Gary helped. After all, who wouldn't want to watch two cunts pissing into the sand.