Another Seven Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay there Roger." Natalie asked, smiling. Roger looked at his wife, She had a beaming grin on her face. Looking on, Gary knew exactly what was going on.

"She put you up to this didn't she." Roger said grinning.

"No, it was my idea." Sally told him. "Do you like it?"

"What do you think." he replied, his cock already twice the size in his pants than when they had walked in. Sally's cunt was tingling. Now she got it. The thrill of being pantyless in public and exciting someone as she gave them a sneaky little peek at her bare cunt. A cunt they wanted but couldn't have, at least not there and then. Roger was lucky, he was going to get her cunt, others wouldn't be so lucky. Yes, there were going to be others. She wanted to experience Natalie's game for herself.

"Do you know what I'm doing now?" Sally asked, leaning over the table towards her husband. Judging by the look on her face and her slightly moving arm he had a very good idea. Under the table, Sally was pushing two fingers into her saturated cunt.

"Kiss my hand." she said, raising her hand from under the table and offering the back of it for him to kiss. Roger took his time, lingering on her hand long enough to smell the wet cunt on her fingers.

"She's a natural." Natalie whispered admiringly to Gary who was staring at Sally's hand wishing he could lick her fingers. Natalie slapped his hand. "Hey, I'm here." she said, jolting him back to reality. "Go and get another round of drinks." she told him. As Gary stood up and leaned over to collect the empty glasses, Natalie pulled back the top of her dress. Fuck! He could see the top of her shaved slit. Both those horny bitches were in it together. The dirty little cunts. Not that he was complaining. Collecting the empty glasses with a smile on his face, he went to the bar. Natalie got up and moved to Gary's empty chair.

"So Roger, how much do you want your wife's cunt?" she asked, her hand rubbing across the hard bulge in his pants. Roger was lost for words and couldn't answer. "Judging by this hard bulge I think he wants your cunt very much." she told Sally as she massaged Rogers cock through his pants.

"I want your hard cock inside my wet cunt." Sally said to Roger looking him in the eyes. Natalie felt his cock jerk in his pants. Fuck he was horny for his wife. Sally was loving it. Never since they had been married had they wanted each other so much. Gary returned with their fresh drinks and was forced to sit next to Sally. As he passed them out, Sally brushed her hand over the front of his pants. The result was instantaneous and she felt his cock harden rapidly. Now both women were rubbing the men's cocks through their pants under the table. Their arousal was palpable, they wanted to cum so badly. The women smiled at each other, they were a team, working together to keep these two men on the edge and almost begging for their aromatic wet cunts.

"Who wants to go home and fuck?" Nataile asked with a smile. All of them nodded eagerly and they all got up and hurriedly left the bar. Even before the door was shut behind them at her apartment, Natalie had her dress pulled off over her head and facing them, was rubbing her shaved wet cunt.

"Who's for cards?" she asked.'

"Fuck cards." Roger said, already naked from the waist down with a raging hard cock. Ripping off his shirt, he strode across the room and pushed Natalie backwards onto the couch. Straddling her on it, he thrust his hard cock into her mouth, Holding her by the hair he started driving his cock into her throat, Natalie gagged but wanted all of him. Angling her head back, she let his hard thick cock down into her esophagus. Desperate to cum but not wanting to do it in her throat, Roger pulled out, pushed her legs wide apart and rammed his rigid cock into her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Natalie cried out as he filled her completely in one hard deep thrust. Sally was still pulling her dress off when Gary dragged her to the floor. Pushing her legs apart, he buried his face between them, frantically lapping at her drenched cunt, Crying out, Sally put both hands on the back of his head and pressed face to her aroused cunt. Overtaken with lust, Gary hungrily lapped between her legs and rubbed his face in her wet slit.

"Fuck me." Sally moaned; desperate for his hard cock inside her. On the couch, Natalie was crying out with each deep hard thrust of Roger's cock inside her cunt, Grunting hard, he was ramming his cock inside her, fucking her eager cunt as hard as he could. Gary had Sally on all fours, thrusting himself against her ass as he drove his straining cock deep in her cunt. Fuck he needed to cum. He had, ever since seeing Natalie's shaved slit at the bar.

"Yes!" Natalie shouted as Roger plunged deep inside her and started cumming; his pulsating cock filling her cunt with cum. Sally's head was on the floor, her hands clawing at the carpet as Gary fucked her cunt hard from behind. Her ass and legs were shaking in orgasm when he pulled his cock out and came hard all over her back.

Roger looked at Sally and they both smiled. Watching each other fucking someone else was such a rush. If anything, it made them want each other even more. She was the dirty cunt that loved to fuck cock and he was the cock that wanted the slutty cunt between her legs.

"Time for bed." Natalie said, climbing off the couch.

"I thought we were playing cards." Sally said.

"It's a bit late for that." Natalie replied, smiling.

As Gary climbed into bed naked, Natalie sat on the toilet trying to force out and wipe away as much of Roger's cum as she could. She didn't want Gary to get sloppy seconds. Turning out the light, she climbed into bed and took hold of Gary's cock under the covers. Pulling it, she soon had him nice and hard. Fingering her wet cunt, Gary rolled over between her legs. Natalie spread her legs even wider, opening her cunt up in readiness for his hard cock.

In the living room on the couch, Sally was crying out as her husband drove his hard cock deep into her slippery wet aroused cunt.

The night was young and all four of them were fucking horny. Who knew what was going to happen. They might swap partners again or all fuck in the same room watching each other. For now though, both women were just enjoying having their wet cunts fucked by eager rigid cocks.

Day 3

Gary was surprised to see Sally sitting on the train where Natalie should have been. Smiling, he sat opposite her. Dressed in a white top and short black skirt and nylons, she looked gorgeous.

"Has she sent the apprentice?" he asked, grinning.

"Something like that." Sally replied, smiling. The train pulled out of the station and Gary sat watching Sally, wondering what was coming. Ten minutes into the journey, looking around to make sure no-one was watching, she parted her legs riding her skirt up. His eyes drawn immediately between her open thighs, Gary saw her black sheer pantyhose with their solid strip across the top to look like stockings drawn tight over her white panties. Even though her cunt seemed unassailable beneath the two layers, he could just imagine her pulling them down layer by layer to sit on the toilet, her shaved cunt pissing with them around her knees, It made him fucking hard just picturing it. Was this it though? Was that all she had?

Smiling, Sally picked up her phone and pressed send. Gary's phone buzzed and distracted from the view between her legs, he opened the message. "Use your earphones." the message read. Plugging them in, he opened the clip that was attached. Straight away, he could see a close-up of two women naked sitting side by side, naked with their thighs parted, each one rubbing the other's parted cunt. He recognized both cunts and one of them was sitting in front of him right now. As the video went on, each woman became more and more aroused, opening their legs wider in their need to cum. Finally, with shaking legs and loud moans of pleasure they came with the other's fingers stuck inside them or rubbing hard at their clit.

Sally studied his face, it was a picture of sheer excitement, only matched by the obvious bulge in his pants. When the video finished and he looked up, she smiled and parted her legs even wider. Fuck he wanted her cunt right now. Wanted to slip his hand inside those pantyhose and panties and rub her cunt. Inside his pants, his cock was rigid with desire. Knowing it and loving watching him squirm, Sally typed on her phone and pressed send.

"Enjoy your wank. See you tomorrow." the message read. With that, she closed her legs, got up and walked to the carriage doors as the train approached the station. She got out as soon as they opened and was gone by the time he left the carriage. He fucking was going to enjoy his wank. His mind filled with the images of her open legs and the video, he raced home. Connecting the video to his TV, he slid down his pants and laid back on the couch with his shirt pulled up and pressed play. He was already stroking his hard cock when it came on. It was only a short clip but by the time it had ended, his stomach was covered in cum.

"How did it go?" Natalie asked down the phone.

"Better than I thought." Sally said.

"Did you show him your cunt?> Natalie asked.

"No, I did like you said and just gave him a tease." Sally told her.

" Good girl, what about the video of us?"

"I watched him drooling and his cock get hard in his pants." Sally told her with a huge smile on her face.

"God." Natalie said. "I bet he's wanking over it right now."

"I hope so." Sally replied, her cunt getting wet just thinking about Gary pulling his cock watching them finger each other.

"What about Roger?" Does he know what you are doing?"

"Fuck yes, he wants a replay the moment I get home. I hope he realizes it may be days before he gets to fuck me. That's the exciting part. Tempting them and making them wait."

"You're a fast learner, I'm proud of you." Natalie said, smiling down the phone.

"I had a good teacher." Sally replied, her cunt already getting wet again with the thought of tempting and denying her husband. If he wanted her to replay her adventure, there was no way he was going to fuck her before Gary did. It was all part of the tease.

"Show me what happened." Roger said when she returned to the living room. Sitting opposite him on the couch, Sally opened her legs giving him the same view she had given Gary. Pressing play on the remote, the video she had made in secret with Natalie came up on the screen. Roger watched, his gaze torn between the video and his wife's open legs. Not constrained like on the train, he openly rubbed his hard cock as he watched. When the video finished, he made to approach Sally, his intention obvious, he wanted to fuck her. Smiling, she denied him. If he wanted to play then it would have to be by the rules. Roger almost whimpered in desperate frustration, his cock needing release at seeing his wife's cunt being made to cum by her new friend.

Day 4

Gary couldn't wait to see what Sally had in store for him today. Even though he knew what her cunt was like it was still exciting and he wanted it. He remembered how tight, wet and warm it had been when he fucked her. It didn't help that she had texted him during the day to tell him how wet she was thinking about his hard cock.

He was already semi hard when he stepped onto the train. Sally was there, minus her nylons. She smiled as he sat down opposite her. She had an air of arousal about her which made his cock even harder in his pants and he couldn't wait for the games to begin . Ten minutes out of the station, she carefully parted her legs. Staring at her panties, he remembered what the cunt beneath them was like and he wanted it. Wanted to pull those panties down and fuck her wet pussy. Making sure no-one was watching, she reached between her legs and rubbed her panties into her wet slit, hoping that her wetness would soak into them and show. When she removed her fingers, he could see the material trapped between her lips, showing him the lovely slit hidden beneath, She smiled at him. "You like?" she asked.

Fuck yes he liked. He just wanted to reef out his cock and pull it. Tempting him further, Sally reached between her legs again, her fingers poised at the leg of her panties, ready to pull them aside. His breathing stopped and his heart pounded as he waited for her to show him her cunt. Dashing his hopes. Sally withdrew her hand and closed her legs. She smiled as she saw the anguished look on his face. At the same time it made her wet seeing someone so desperate to see her cunt. Fuck she loved this game.

Deciding to put him out of his misery, she parted her legs again, reached between them and slid her panties across, revealing her drenched shaved slit. Gary almost groaned aloud at the sight of her exposed cunt. Fuck he wanted to rub his cock and he did, grinding his hand over the bulge in his pants as he stared between her open legs with her parted cunt there in front of him but not for the taking.

Unnoticed, further back in the cartridge, Natalie watched her protege drive Gary crazy. She knew exactly what was going on and it made her cunt tingle thinking it was her doing it not so long ago. She remembered the look on his face and the hard bulge in his pants like it was yesterday. Sally was doing fucking great.

Sally slid a finger up her parted slit and put it in her mouth, covering her pussy with her panties at the same time. Gary groaned with frustration. He wanted to taste that finger and keep looking at her cunt.

"See you tomorrow." Sally said again as she got up out of her seat and made for the carriage doors. Natalie joined her unseen and they both alighted the carriage as soon as it stopped. Walking together, they left the station, making plans for Gary's next day of torture.

"You're doing so good." Natalie said, proud of how Sally could arouse Gary

.

"It's fun." Sally said, not just meaning her arousing Gary, The whole thing had her cunt wet from start to finish. She was rapidly getting to the point where she was exciting herself just as much and really needed to fuck something or someone,

Gary left the station and made his way home. He wasn't going to get to fuck Sally's cunt but he was sure going to cum hard pulling himself imagining he was. Laid back on the couch with his pants pulled down, he closed his eyes and imagined her rubbing her soft wet slit over his cock before inserting it inside her. Pulling himself slowly, he imagined her lowering onto him, forcing his hard cock deep in her cunt. Oh fuck! He wanted her and pulled his cock faster. Fuck me! She cried out in his mind, thrusting her cunt hard down on his rigid cock.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, pulling himself hard. Suddenly, he jerked and his cock erupted, spewing cum all over himself. Not knowing what she had in mind the next day had him so fucking aroused. It was agony not being able to fuck her but it was also part of the excitement.

Back at home, Sally groaned as she laid back on the sofa with her legs apart, slowly rubbing her wet cunt as Roger pulled his cock watching her. Reaching down between her legs with both hands, she pulled her lips apart, showing him her wet aching hole. Roger groaned and pulled his cock even harder, wishing he was inside it.

"Cum for me." Sally whispered and Roger groaned again, his rigid straining cock cumming in his hand. Sally watched with delight as he sprayed himself with thick squirts of cum. His hand rapidly pulled his cock in his hard orgasm.

"Just a few days and you can stick it inside me." she told him, keeping his arousal and craving for the wet cunt between her legs.

Day 5

Day five had arrived and Sally was going out of her mind. Her husband Roger was climbing the walls, desperate to get his cock inside her and she needed to fuck too. If it hadn't been for Natalie telling steer the course, she would have opened her legs and let Roger fuck the shit out of her, Together the women made a plan.

Gary was already half hard when he got on the train. Sally was there waiting for him. Ten minutes into the journey. She surveyed the carriage and then parted her legs showing him the tightly stretched triangle of material between her parted thighs. He desperately wanted that cunt hidden beneath her panties. Knowing how aroused he was, she ever so slowly pulled them aside and showed him her wet aroused slit. He couldn't help but stare at it, his cock growing even harder as he gaped at her gorgeous soft wet pink inner lips glistening with her excited wetness

"Touch it." she whispered. Leaning forward, he reached out and slid his fingers between her wet soft inner lips. Fuck her cunt felt so nice.

"That's enough." she said, closing her legs again. Desperate for her cunt, he sniffed his fingers, hoping to smell her cunt on them. He wasn't disappointed, she was nice and ripe. Sally let him watch her part and close her thighs for the rest of the journey, opening and closing her legs, tempting him with the wet cunt underneath the thin layer of material that covered it. By the end of the journey, he was ready to cum. All he could think of was pulling her little panties aside and thrusting his cock inside her shaved wet cunt.

Stepping off the train at his stop, he was resigned to pulling his cock when he saw both Sally and Natalie standing there smiling at him. Taking him by each arm, both of them led him into women's toilets and into a cubicle. Locking it, Natalie reached up under her dress, pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet with her dress pulled up and her legs wide open. His heart pounding he watched as she started to rub her cunt for him while Sally unzipped his pants. Reaching inside them, she released his hard cock and started to pull it.

Fuck! He couldn't believe it. Watching Natalie finger her cunt while he had his cock pulled. He was in fucking heaven and so close to cumming. Sally pulled him faster, sensing his need and he watched growing even closer to orgasm as Natalie thrust two fingers inside her wet cunt. Seeing he was about to cum, she sat up and leaned forward with her mouth open as Sally pulled him even faster.

With a loud groan he came, his first squirt of cum missing Natalie's mouth and hitting her cheek. With a slight adjustment of her aim, Sally made the second squirt hit its target, the thick rope of cum squirting right into Natalie's mouth. As he jerked in orgasm, Natalie gulped down his thick cum and Sally dropped to her knees beside him, her mouth enveloping his cock to suck up the last of his cum oozing from the tip of his cock. Fuck that was good and Sally's warm mouth on his softening cock sucking him clean was all anyone could ever hope for. As Natalie leaned back on the toilet with her legs wide open, Sally stood up and replaced his cock in his pants and zipped him up.

"That's it, you can go now." Sally said. What the fuck. He wanted to fuck them both but he was being sent on his way. It was all part of the game and he had to follow orders. Reluctantly, he left the cubicle and exited the toilets. It would be a dejected walk home but on the bright side, he had just gained a memory he could wank over forever.

Back in the cubicle, horny from their encounter, Sally straddled Natalie on the toilet and both women started rubbing each other's cunts. Aroused and aching to cum, Natalie slid her hand under Sally's top to massage her tits while Sally rode Natalie's hand. Mid way through, a woman entered the toilets and sat in the next cubicle. With her panties around her knees, she pissed and listened to the moans of arousal coming from next door. Aroused herself, she lingered, listening to the two women, her cunt growing more excited by the second. The two women came in loud orgasms and she heard them pulling up their panties and leaving. With them gone, she pushed her panties down around her ankles and opened her legs. Frantically, she rubbed at her wet cunt until she came hard right there on the toilet. Fuck what they were doing sounded so erotic.