Another Slut Like Me - Ch. 01

Story Info
A new friend made me feel like a slut.
1.3k words
4.22
14.2k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first morning at the Vacation house I booked to explore myself. After all this pandemic life had been shit. So, it was all for peace and to spend some quality time with myself.

Although this home is more like a two floor villa, one has a semi open kitchen, dining area, a huge place with comfy sofas and Television, right to it is a master bedroom and one room on this floor. Then, the other floor has a study, a pantry, and one huge room. Also, this home has its own backyard and a garage.

Nights here are a little cold but beautiful. I woke up a little later than usual because it took me around 7 hours to drive here. After a cup of coffee, I decided to go out for a walk and explore the nearby area.

This whole area was for vacation and most of the houses had the same kind of garage and backyard. Almost after 3-4 houses I saw a family taking their stuff in. There was this girl so pretty, a guy who seemed like her brother, all tall and a little dark. A couple more like their parents.

Unknowingly I was just staring at that girl until she waved me hello. Honestly I was a little embarrassed but I waved back. She ran out towards me.

"Hey, I am Jessica. Here for vacation time." She smiled.

"Hello, I am Athena. I got here yesterday too."

"That's lovely. How Long are you gonna stay? I mean we should catch up sometime." She said with an excitement in her eyes.

"Umm, sure. I am here for a while." I replied.

"Great! Let's meet at Lunch. We are planning to organise a barbecue."She offered.

"Would love it too." I smiled back. "See you at Lunch."

She went back in and I started walking towards the nearest store to buy something for my family as I am definitely going to join them for lunch.

I purchased a fine wine and some chocolate (local specialty). Then I went back home, took a bath and got dressed in a long frock with floral print on it, paired it up with white sneakers and cute floral earrings. I am basically a brunette with fair skin, hourglass body shape and an exact 34C bust, 28 waist and 30 ass. So, every dress I wear always compliments my boobs.

I reached them around 12.30 pm. Jessica answered the door and gave me a welcome hug. Then, She introduced me to her family. We all sat together for a while and had some chat about how they always come here for vacations. After that their parents went out to prepare lunch and his brother went straight to his room.

We both were sitting together on the sofa talking about general stuff where suddenly she asked, "Are you umm straight?"

"No, actually a Bi." I replied.

"Want to play a game? Actually, I used to play it with my cousin's sister when she used to come with us." She asked.

"What game?" I knew it's something great and I already felt a little butterflies in my stomach.

"Here, we both will give each other some sexual tasks. Whoever fails to do so will be punished with a spanking." She grinned.

And the butterflies doubled up.

"Play only if you dare." She laughed.

"Lol! Of course let's play." I replied.

"Okay, so to make you understand I will give you the first task." She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, go on." I replied.

"It's an easy one, more like a warm up one for you. So, what you have to do is come to my room after lunch, strip naked, find a vibrator, put that inside you and leave the door open. After you have an orgasm only wear your dress back, nothing else and walk back home with your juices flowing down your legs."

"Umm, okay!" Damn, I was hell excited.

Then, we proceeded outside for lunch. We talked a bit about everything. Her brother was always a little out of the conversation but her parents were too sweet. After we had lunch she looked at me and then at her parents.

"Mom, we are in my room talking." She told her.

"Ok, honey. Enjoy both of you." Her mother smiled.

"Are you gonna watch me?" I asked her.

"Yes. How else will I know you did what I asked you too?" She replied.

"Point." I said. I was a little nervous and a hell of a lot excited about it.

We went inside her room. She didn't latch her door and opened the window.

"You should get started." She suggested.

"Yes. I was about to." I said hesitating.

I started unzipping my frock and let it fall down. Then, I let go of my bra. My huge boobs fell out. I looked at her. She was enjoying the view. Then I picked both of them up and placed them on bed. I bend forward to pull my panties down my waist and all the way down.

I was standing there all naked in front of a girl I met this morning.

"Where is the vibrator?" I asked her.

"Find yourself. Maybe in the top drawer." She giggled.

Top drawer was above my height. She made me jump thrice to give me the right address. With every jump my boobs bounced harder and she enjoyed that. I was full on display for her and anyone trying to look inside the window.

Then I turned on the vibrator and pushed it inside me.

"Bend on the window." She commanded. Her voice was so heavy this time telling me that she is ordering me.

I did as she said without a question. Although I was worried about her family downstairs, what if someone watched my boobs hanging down the window.

This thought itself made me wet. I wanted her to spank me right there and treat me like her slave. I wanted her to call me slut and treat me like one.

All she did was enjoy the view. It was my first time getting this horny in front of someone. Someone who is about to see me get an orgasm and maybe the most humiliated orgasm of my life if anyone saw me.

"Do you want to be seen?" She asked.

'Did she read my mind.' I thought.

"Why?" I replied.

"Just tell me what you want to be. I also wanted to be seen when I was like this here with my cousin." She Said.

"Yes, honestly I want to be seen though not by your family but someone else." I accepted. I felt like a slut as I accepted that.

She laughed, "yes, I don't even want my family to know."

After that her hand rubbed my boobs, she played a little with my nipples and I almost got an orgasm. It continued till I got a real one.

She pulled the vibrator out of me and made me suck it. I sucked it as I would have sucked a Dick who gave me the best orgasm of the year.

After that she didn't let me wash up and asked me to wear a dress and sneakers back. I obeyed her. My nipples were erect and visible through the surface of the dress. Thankfully, the material of this dress was translucent and my boobs were not on display. My thighs and pussy were all wet.

We went downstairs. She called her parents. I was so uncomfortable to meet them like that with everything on display. And I wonder if they got an idea of me not wearing a bra when we said our goodbyes for the day. Thankfully, her brother didn't join us.

I walked home and noticed many people staring at my boobs. It was humiliating yet it made me more wet every time anyone noticed me.

I was so horny by the time I reached home. I rushed inside and started masturbating right away.