He and His Family Wants a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
I sucked him in public and his father at my first meeting.
3.1k words
4.39
16.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently got married to my boyfriend of 6 months. Though as per my family this was quite early to marry someone but I am so obsessed over him.

I always happened to be a bold & an independent woman. My dating history was all about me not treating guys right or taking them for granted. But this guy has something different in him. Different enough to make me so wild, pathetic and needy for him.

This never happened to me before. It was the first time I met him. The blonde, 6 '3 tall guy with athletic build and such unbelievable aura. We met at a party and all I wanted to do was strip naked and beg him to let me suck his Dick right there. I couldn't even believe myself when I was thinking of taking his dick in my mouth. I was too lost in my imagination at that party and couldn't have fun at all.

Urge to meet him grew every day after that party. I searched for him on every social site. Digged about his whereabouts, work, family and everything you can know about a person. At least I thought I knew it all.

I planned to run into him in a cafe near his workplace where he generally visits as his social media says. I got dressed in white summer dress with a plunging neck which revealed quite a good amount of my cleavage. It was enough to cover my upper thighs only and I paired it with peach heels going well with my peach lingerie.

Though there were a few tables empty when I reached there, I was early so I planned to stay at one of the bookshelves in the cafe only. They had this cute reading area with an amazing collection of books, coffee and muffins.

That was quite empty being a work day at noon. It almost took him 10 mins to arrive. I know he noticed me as soon as he entered. He went straight to the counter, ordered something and took a seat nearby. I was behind the bookshelf bending and hiding a little to look at his table. He was in a powder blue shirt paired with white trousers. The same urge of kneeling in front of him took over me. I was fighting back my thoughts when I crazily wanted to go to him.

"Ahm!" A voice from behind pulled me out of my imagination.

"Sorry, I was looking for something I dropped here." I said the first excuse entered my mind while turning around.

It was him. Lost in my imagination I forgot to notice his movement and here he was behind me.

"But to me it seems like you are looking for someone." He grinned.

"No, that is not what you are thinking." I denied with my face all flushed and pussy wet due to my imagination.

"Really? You just got connected with me on my social media and that too every site possibly I am on. Now we are at the same cafe, both alone, just a couple of days after the party we met for the first time. What is the possibility of the word 'accidentally' here?"

"Umm... it was just." I tried explaining but the look on his face was clear that I was busted. "Okay, I agree but it's nothing weird, trust me. I just found you... umm.. interesting and wanted to meet. But I didn't know how." I gave up.

"Wanna join me for a coffee or are you comfortable spying on me?" He laughed.

"So you are allowing me to spy on you. Well that's progress." I teased him.

The way his eyes wandered over me. I knew it's not only me who is into him.

He gestured towards the table. I ordered an iced Americano. We sat opposite each other. Thankfully this was one of the corner tables with the least disturbance.

"So what made you so enchanted to meet me as I suppose you were enchanted to meet?" He teased me again with that grin which can make me do anything, literally anything for him.

"I don't know but yeah I was." I shyly agreed.

"Look you are really beautiful and of course no one including me would like to turn down a girl like you." He paused and looked into my eyes. His hand touched mine. "But I have some desires which might not fit into your or say everyone's normal dating life."

"What is it?" I asked bluntly. "I mean if you want to share."

"Umm they might be quite awkward for you." He said.

"We will see."

"Okay, I will tell you that but first you tell me what you thought about me or felt when we first met." He asked.

I was flushed with the thought of telling him how I imagined what I did at the party. After struggling for a minute I started speaking.

"Before you start it, I just want you to be really honest with me. It can be all awkward but mine is worse to be honest." He interrupted.

"Worse than me imagining going down on you all naked in front of everyone in that party?"

He was surprised. I can see his eyes widened and relaxed in a motion and he smiled.

"Well, yes. My desire will be to make you do it, in case we will be dating."

"What?" I was stunned.

"I would make my gf do it for me. Like in here if you were my gf I would make you strip and suck my dick in front of everyone."

I was quiet and quite shocked. But honestly somewhere I wanted it. I don't know what I was thinking when I got up from my chair, unzipped my dress and took it off. There were few people but they were watching. A few tables, guys on the counter, girls serving everyone watched me. I took my dress off and put it on my chair. My hands went back to my bra. I unhooked it and took it off too.

"Wait." He interrupted as soon as my hand went to my panties.

I freezed like that only.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to do it. I don't want to force you." He showed his concern.

"I wanted to do this as soon as we met. Finally I am doing what I was urging for the last couple of days." I replied and pushed my panties off.

I was all naked in front of so many people for the first time. I felt vulnerable and it was so embarrassing. I knelt down.

"May I?" I asked him what I saw in adult movies.

He turned towards me. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers pulling his huge dick out on my face. I used my fingers to tease him a little. Then grabbed his dick in my right hand to kiss it on the top.

I never sucked a dick before but I imagined sucking him like a million times with every detail and that's what I followed. I liked it from top to bottom while looking at him. I stroked his dick using my hand.

"Quit teasing, slut."

Him calling me slut in there with everyone listening made me so wet. I bet when I got up my legs would see it.

I let his dick inside my mouth and started sucking it. I pulled it out to tease him more. Basically, I wanted to hear him calling me slut again. But he didn't, rather He put it back forcibly in my mouth. I never thought getting someone's dick forced in my mouth would turn me on so much.

My nipples were all erect and my books jiggle every time I moved back and forth to tease his dick. I kept sucking him for a while before someone assumingly a staff member interrupted us.

"Sir, you cannot do that here" He requested, giving me a dirty, fierce look.

"Oh sorry, actually this slut was literally begging me so I couldn't say no." He replied to my shock.

"Let's go Babe, you can't get any more of me here." He asked me.

I stood up while everyone was still staring at me. He helped me pick up my stuff but didn't let me wear anything at all. I started walking out naked. We reached his car. We got in and he started kissing me. His hands went all over when I kissed him back.

"Thankyou for understanding and accepting it." He said in between kissing me.

"Let me drop you." He said while turning it on.

"I live a little far from here." I replied dressing up.

"That's okay."

He dropped me home and reality hit me. 'What the hell did I do? What if someone would see me? I mean someone I know. I am never going to that area of the city ever again.'

With all these thoughts in my head I had a shower. As soon as I sat down for dinner a message popped up, "My number - **********. I thought at least my girl should have it. LoL."

I smiled and saved it - SAM

'Honestly I enjoyed everyone's eyes on me. How slutty must I have been?' I thought to myself knowing that I would want it again really soon.

It's been a couple of months since that event and we are talking every second either on call or texting mostly sexting. And doing things like that too in cafes, parks, parking areas, parties and everywhere we could.

Today, he invited me to his parents. He wanted them to meet me.

It's dinner and I am all dressed in black dress (mine and everyone's favourite colour) paired with nude heels. He picked me up right on time, brought me flowers and kissed me enough to make me reapply my lipstick before I reached them.

I was a lot nervous as I have heard his father is kind of strict. But somewhere I was hopeful.

We hit the door bell. A lady dressed in black and white maid frock answered the door. She was looking too sexy and revealing to be a maid.

"Hey, mom." He said and hugged her. "It's Claire." He introduced me.

'What mom!'

"Hello, Mrs Scott."

"Hello, Claire." She pulled me in a hug. "Wow! So pretty." she said.

"Calling guests by their names, what a maid you will make!" His father shouted coming from inside.

"Are you guys role-playing again, father?" He asked.

"We never stop. It's in our family. I hope you remember." He announced quite harshly.

"Dad! Anyways, meet her. She is Claire."

He put his hand on my back.

"Hello, sir." I don't know why I called him sir but that's the only thing which hit my mind.

He laughed at sir, "Well, I liked the way you greeted me. Learn from her!" He looked at her wife.

"Sorry, sir." She was embarrassed. "Sorry, ma'am" she turned to me.

"That's..." I was about to say that's fine when his father interrupted and asked his wife to greet the son properly too.

And the next I saw the lady kneeling down in front of us and kissing his feet. I was so shocked and frozen.

"What if I will make you do this someday?" He whispered in my ear and winked at me.

I was still in shock imagining myself doing that. My panties were all wet with my imagination in that dress and stuff she just did.

He walked me to the sitting area where we three sat on high class sofa chairs. They were quite luxurious. His mom went in the kitchen and came back with a real maid with some snacks and juices.

'What the hell do they do to make her do it in front of a maid?' I was thinking when his father's voice hit my head.

"What are you doing? Give your son a proper welcome. Let him relax!" He asked his wife.

"Yes, sir." She said and knelt before him again. I know what she was about to be but I was surprised enough to believe that she is going to suck her own son's dick in front of us all.

She pulled his dick out. I was looking at them shocked and embarrassed. I know she was aroused to do it in front of me. Her face was telling it all.

"Are you gonna do it all dressed like this? What's wrong with you slut?" He said to his mother.

His dad laughed. She stood up and started taking that maid dress off. She was a little thick here and there but still gorgeous.

"Wait, you deserve some punishment for forgetting things?" Sam commanded.

"Please don't do this to me in front of her." She begged.

"Don't make her uncomfortable." His father shouted looking at me.

"Now turn around, bitch." Same order. She turned around and bent over the arms of a nearby chair. He pulled her panties down and started spanking her. I was sinking in embarrassment. After quite a harsh spanking she stood up, removed her bra and knelt in front of him. In no time she was sucking his Cock. His father was trying to initiate a conversation with me as if everything around was normal. I was trying my best to put on the same Act.

After a while she begged him to cum over her and he did. She was so sexy begging and I was quite wet imagining myself there.

"How about you take my cock now?" His father asked her.

She crawled on her fours to him and knelt before him taking his dick similarly as she took her son's.

"Are you enjoying doing it in front of his gf?" He teased her, adding to her embarrassment.

"Yes, I do." She replied.

"What a slut?" He laughed.

She kept sucking him while I was sitting there with Sam's hand under my dress. He knew how wet this was making me and how embarrassed I was.

'Has she done anything for you, Sam?" His father asked, pointing towards me with his brows.

"Yes, dad. Since our first date! She sucks even better than your slut." I can't believe he actually said that.

"Well, I doubt that." His father replied, grinning.

"You wanna see." I was looking at him with my eyes wide like he actually said that out aloud. What am I supposed to do suck him in front of his parents?

"Why don't you show him, Babe?" He pushed me enough to stand up.

"Yes, sure." I did not believe this was happening to me. I stood up there thinking what I have to do, like should I strip or what.

"Okay slut, you stop. Let my future daughter in law show me her skills." He asked his wife.

'God! I gotta suck him. This is even worse.' I thought to myself. Shockingly, I stepped towards him to stand in front of him.

"Strip." He ordered.

I took off my dress starting there in a sexy black bra which I wore thinking if I will get to spend the night with Sam. I unhooked it and let it fall and undid my panties.

All naked I looked at Sam, the maid and his mom who was as naked as me.

"Beautiful, indeed!" He was admiring what he was getting to look at.

I knelt down in front of his father. His dick was already hanging out half sucked. I skipped the teasing part and took it in my mouth. I kept on sucking him all flushed lost into My imagination.

"Be on your fours." Sam ordered me. And without much thought I did. He was behind me and started rubbing his dick on my pussy. It was all wet and ready for him. After a few strokes he pushed himself in and started fucking me.

It was so embarrassing. I was sucking his father's dick really desperately. I can feel myself calling me a whore. He kept on fucking me hard and rough as I needed.

His father pulled his dick out of my mouth and asked his wife to take the cum down her throat. She was just there on the floor next to me doing what she was asked for. He slapped her tits and kissed her. In no time they were on the chairs in front of me making me more embarrassing while their son fucking me. He pulled out soon enough and released it all over my back. I stood up straight after that looking at him falling in chair, all exhausted.

"You are undoubtedly great." His father complimented me by giving me dirty whore looks.

"May I clean up and get dressed." I don't know why but I asked Sam.

"Yes, sure. Mom, please help her clean." Lick my cum off her.

She came to me and made me bend just like she was when she was spanked. Her tongue started Licking my ass and lower back. I was embarrassed about enjoying it.

"Why don't you Lick her down there?" His father asked, pointing at my pussy. "She is wet there too." He laughed.

"Yes, why not? She is slutty enough." Her mom spanked my ass playfully.

I was all humiliated.

She knelt again and started playing her fingers on my pussy. She did that for a while and dipped her fingers in. Pulling them out she kissed my lips and started pushing her tongue inside. Maybe I was doing it really well or I was already at the edge of getting another orgasm.

I bet she is a great Sucker, at least for women. She made me cum so fast and that too all in her mouth. I turned around and leaned in to kiss her. I was tasting myself from her face. He pulled me close enough to make our boobs rub.

"Thankyou for such a great orgasm." I said.

"It's great that you enjoyed it." She replied.

"Can we go back, now?" I asked Sam.

"Yes, sweetheart." He came closer while I was getting dressed in front of them all.

We left as I got dressed. We were all quiet on the way back to my home. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me before I got off.

"I am eager to meet your family again." I winked.

"Making it happen soon, slut. I enjoyed watching you sucking my dad's dick." The way he said that I was so humiliated but I wanted that back again quite soon.