Another Slut Like Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A neighbour saw her and made the task sexier for the slut.
1.4k words
4.23
10.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole day went by me feeling horny from now and then. I loved what she did to me. I want her to do more. But right now it's my turn to be ready with a task. I googled ideas to search what I can give her as I was a newbie in her game.

All tired with my mind flashing the memories of what happened today I threw myself to bed early today. Still thoughts were rushing like they never halted. Finally, I decided on a task for her which I always wanted to do but never got the courage to.

It's 5 in the morning and I prepared myself for a run. There are still butterflies in my stomach. God! I need her badly. It's all peace and nature outside. Where can I find something so good in my city? It is only possible in a place like this.

I went to a park nearby and did some light physical activity for almost an hour. It was the moment when I saw her. She came straight to me.

"Hey, sexy." She waved.

"Hello." I smiled and replied.

"I wish I would have asked you to workout naked. I can totally imagine how great that could have been." She whispered.

"Why? Wasn't that good?" I teased her knowing she loved it.

"That was awesome but it would have been great too." She played back.

"Next time." I grinned.

I wanted her to make me strip right away and make me workout like that. Also, it would be great if she made me walk naked home and then come with me for a morning fun time.

I cleared my thoughts and said,"Well, it's your turn now."

"Sure. Ma'am, please command." She replied confidently.

"Okay, so your task is to park your fathers 's car outside the garage and wash it while wearing your panties, lingerie and Heels. Be sexy and put a show on for your neighbours." I commanded as she asked me to.

"Umm okay and you are kind of my neighbour too. So, do you wanna have live tickets for the sexy noon show when no one will be home?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's do it. 2 pm?" I smiled.

"Sharp at 2. Don't be late as I don't want other neighbours to wait for long." She giggled.

"Bye. See you at 2." I replied and left for home.

Excitement curled inside my stomach. I was thinking of what I will do and how it will be to see someone doing that. I already wanted her to take me to her bed ASAP.

With these thoughts I had breakfast and did other chores. It was 1pm when I started getting ready for the show. I planned on wearing something sexy too. It was a strappy pink playsuit I had never worn before. I don't even know why I bought it. It was way more revealing as per the code of conduct of my office. It has nothing till the lower back, just the strap around my neck and it was shorter than a mini skirt with a small cut in front around my waist. Paired that with a white sneaker and huge hoop earrings.

I left my home sharply at 1.55 pm as her house was just a couple of houses away from mine. To my surprise she answered the door in a red bikini. It has a top just like my playsuit had and quite revealing panties with high black heels.

"Hey, sorry I didn't pack a lot of Heels you know." She said as I was observing her.

"They look great though." I replied.

"Ready to watch your VIP show?" She asked while we walked towards her backyard.

There was a white table from the other day on which she placed juice bottles and decoded it nicely. Car was already out of the garage in the exact position I imagined.

"I am glad to see you this excited." I commented.

"Anything for your pleasure, ma'am." She smiled playfully.

I like that! I like that so much.

She picked up a spray bottle and a cloth. Her show started with her bending all the way on the bonnet and showing her small cute boobs while she cleaned. Then She went to the sides but that way her boobs got settled back in her bikini top. Although I was enjoying her moving and tweaking intentionally a lot but I want her on display.

"Why don't we remove this top hiding your boobs and make it more interesting?" I raised an eyebrow.

She came closer to me and whispered, " anything today for you ma'am."

With that sentence She threw up her bikini top revealing her pink nipples erect and her boobs falling out. God! They are smaller than mine but so cute. I want to have them in my mouth.

"Should I resume ma'am or you wanna enjoy the view closer from here?" She teased.

"Don't be smart and get back to your task." I commanded.

With every second her posture changed and her boobs danced along. My eyes were loving the view of her showing off her body this well.

I was enjoying my view sipping orange juice. Her boobs were soapy now as she rubbed them more than a couple of times on cars here and there for putting on a show. Unexpectedly, a man walked in and stood near her.

"Hey, girl. What are you doing? It's a decent neighbourhood. I was trying to work but you are distracting me a lot." He barked.

I got closer to her thinking if we are going to be in a problem.

"Sorry sir, but I am just cleaning my car." She replied.

"Yeah! Topless." He raised an eyebrow.

"So it's My yard and it's such a sunny day out there." She argued.

"Well, girl, I know this is your father's car and I have known him for years. Do You want me to send him a photo of how you are cleaning his car." He said calmly.

"Oh sir, I am really sorry I didn't know that you are someone close. Did these disturbed you a lot?" She said pointing at her boobs.

"Yes, a lot." He replied.

"What about you punish them for being this naughty?" She offered. I was surprised to hear what I just heard. She was offering herself to this man.

"Come here and sit on my lap." He gladly took the offer and sat on the nearby chair.

I stood there witnessing this all. She gladly came to him and sat on his lap. He touched her boobs, grabbed them, squeezed them and started pinching her nipples. She was moaning and I was getting wet. Well, I never thought of watching live porn but this was irresistible. He sucked her boobs and she moaned again. He was doing great as her moans were getting louder. She stood up, removed her panties and knelt in front of him. She unbuckled his trousers and pulled his erect Dick out. Then she sat on him taking his Dick all the way inside her. They both were moaning and in a moment she started begging him to go faster. They continued moaning, bitting, sucking and enjoying themselves and I imagined myself at her place. He fucked her. After they had an orgasm she got out from his lap and thanked him by kissing him.

"You were great, you little brat." He said.

"I am glad you enjoyed it." She replied standing there all naked.

"Maybe with you next time." He looked at me.

"I don't know." I uttered whatever came to my mind.

He laughed and left.

"Lost it?" She asked.

"God! What did you just do? Why did you offer him?" I asked.

"Because he seemed horny and I was damn horny too. Do you literally want me to just wash the car?" She asked.

"Umm. Maybe." I replied.

"That wouldn't have been this fun. What do you think?" She teased.

"Yeah, right." I just agreed.

"Do you wanna get fucked by him too? You know another time can be right away." She teased.

"No, thanks." I replied.

"Well I loved the task." She smiled.

"I can see that." I replied.

Actually I could see satisfaction all over her body.

"Okay then, you did well. Now get freshen up. See you later!" I planned for bye.

"Wait. Write down your phone number here you never know when I want you to do a task for me." She grinned.

"Sure." I said putting my excitement aside.

I jotted down my number on a notepad on the kitchen table and left wishing for her to give me something really fast. I don't know how long I will be able to hold myself with the memory I just got.

I walked back home indulged in these thoughts.