All Comments on 'Another Take On February'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Fair. You involved both sets of parents, but only minimally. I can see Linda's parents being very disappointed in her - at the very least. At far as his parents go, I can see them calling her all sorts of names (slut, tramp, whore), and wishing that her son had shot and killed Linda, or Linda had the decency to kill herself. Also, very little about how the kids took it and how it affected them. Linda's adultery started a snowball that destroyed this family. It will be interesting to see how she advises her kids on adult matters - Mom, you cheated on Dad and destroyed the family - your advice is worthless. It might be enough if repeated enough to get her to take her own life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not your best.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Too much of the 'counseling' stuff

Suck it up buttercup.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

You got some darkness in you, eh demander?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not quite as bad as the other but almost. This is really written badly; nothing but short sentences. Maybe you were trying to make it sound like Dragnet. Please, no more alternates of this story, enough is enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have shot her too!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Now, OP, I will have to say that I got a big bang out of reading this version! 5/5!!!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

A well told reflection of a violent situation. Jim’s reaction to Marc with his wife was fitting in the situation, after removing that stain from creation his next intention was to remove himself from his wife’s domain. That kinda happened.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

the best ending yet

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

GA's story was an archetype of an involuntary cuckold who, for the love of her children, decides to stay married, with an ambiguous woman, half pure/half bitch, who deliberately betrayed her loving husband, for a night of incredible sex.

The other propositions ranged from cuckold conformed to serial killer.

This proposal puts Jim one step away from cowardice - by seeking suicide, which he just doesn't do because of a series of "misadventures": the gun safely locked, the neighbor who falls while trying to stop Jim, the arrival of the asshole with the bitch and finally your neighbor manages to deflect the gunshot.

What follows was expected. Hospitalizations for psychiatric conditions, treatment, trial, acquittal, physical recovery, and separation.

It was inevitable. This "Joad" would not allow himself anything different. But I'm not comfortable with suicidal thinking. I even understand that the character felt like crap, having been betrayed. But so what? Dying doesn't improve life... It just ends it.

I'm not a writer... I even thought about scribbling something, but I still didn't have the drive to do so. But if he did, he would never put Jim in the line of fire. If anyone must suffer, it should be Linda and her toy boy.

Offer 3 stars. The writing effort should always be rewarded.

But that is, and always will be, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read GA story February sucks yesterday I enjoyed it.

BUT THIS IS A COMMENT TO YOU AND OTHERS.

STOP right now leave it alone you are destroying FEBRUARY SUCKS BY GA.

And as for your TAKE 1000 sorry I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story, very good. Well done. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh please, just keep this story buried, it just can't be milked anymore

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

So much chutzpah of drama in the beginning but it petered off to a whimper in the end.

Maybe some situations are like this. I was afraid in the end the MC catapult coz it seems the second half of this story seems like a build up of MC to RAAC. Good thing it didn't happen.

/

So much for that realistic ruling of the court to not guilty. I don't know much about the rulings on "crime of passion" in the West particularly the U.S.A. But here in my country, there is really a law that a person especially legally-married spouses can have a not-guilty ruling if they (the betrayed spouse) found them lovers in the act and IF they can prove with NO DOUBT whatsoever and certain witnesses attest to the cheating, the defendant go scot-free -- LITERALLY. The only caveat is that they are "persona non-grata in perpetua" in the community where the murder was committed and where they reside during the murder. Yep, they are banned from the resident town forever, but they are free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a mess of a story!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

ur bad at tags. guessing u couldnt find an editor

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

that's how you put an end to as career

dawggg63dawggg63over 2 years ago

It's about time that Literotica gives 'February Sucks' it's own category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still one of the worse yet.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

I like this one. A different feel than the others. The murder/attempted suicide was outlandish, but no more so than the original betrayal. From that point forward this version played out beautifully - the court drama, the recovery, and the aftermath, short middle and long term. Convincing and compelling response. Nice job. Thank you.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Very satisfying conclusion. As described, he was mentally compromised when the gunfire took place. That he also shot himself in the head gives the reader a justification for accepting the murder.

OK, murder is bad. The trail of broken marriages and emotional pain on the back trail of Mr. Footballer comes to an end here. The couple, their parents, the children, and the friends of all of them, suffer to some extent due the crap he pulled. Multiply all those by the reputation garnered with past seductions.

Would love your version of wife's experiences up to the end of this story.

Rated this 5*****

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Now THAT is a solid take!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I won't rate this, because I would give it a lower score than it probably deserves. So sick of the many version of the original crap story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Considering how common firearms are in America, Jim losing his shit and gunning down Marc (and Linda) would actually be quite a plausible outcome. People get shot for far less provocation every day.

However this was just too bleak to be enjoyable.

I enjoy a good BtB and Linda deserved to be burned after publicly humiliating her husband, but any revenge story that doesn't ultimately give the husband a happy ending feels empty and anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Linda is a whore and deserves to have one of Jim's female gym fiends beat her until she pees or worse. She had no reason to do what she did and wasn't hypnotized o any bullshit. Everything is on her, the whore, and she should physically pay...

bodysur4bodysur4over 2 years ago

The remedy for an unfaithful spouse is divorce not murder and certainly not suicide! No one in this story was likable and Jim took no responsibilty for HIS poor selection of a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harsh man.

I have read most of the February follow-ups, and they all suck.

Whatever everyone says or comments, the blame is all in George Anderson's court.

I am taking an oath never to read any follow up to 'February Sucks"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. I think you presented a very realistic response to a situation that would have destroyed the psyche of any normal individual that suffered that level of betrayal from their spouse. Likewise, the legal aspects are certainly credible, and I think the subsequent divorce and relationship issues are fairly inevitable. What Linda did destroyed who he was, and they both ended up worse off as a result. Marc and Linda both certainly deserved what they got, as they instigated the entire situation. The only thing you could have done to improve on this would have been to expand on the impact on the kids and the subsequent relationships with their parents, as they are the true losers in all of this. Interestingly, I find this one of the most credible follow-ups to the original story given how much he once loved his wife.

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

Oh good! I was beginning to have ‘february’ withdrawal symptoms, and along comes this very good dose to save me. Definitely one of the better ones.

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Not a fan of the "February sucks" genre, but read this. Probably the most credible of the sequels. From the perspective of the betrayed party, infidelity changes who the betrayed is and who the betrayed see's their partner to be permanently. Its never "just sex", it never "just happened", its never "going to make us stronger" . It changes both parties in who they are and going forward, who they are willing to see themselves as being.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Nice. One deranged action certainly deserved another.

I liked this one.

Where George very often misses the mark, is that when you choose a destructive path, things get destroyed.

GA could learn a thing or three from Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best ending to the story that I have read. Good job. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most realistic version of this that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fruit of a poisoned tree

The original sucked so bad that any continuation is irreversibly tainted by it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the worst - not the best of the sequels. A OK story 3*

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Too much narration: "This happened, then that happened."

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

I was glad to read about Marc taking two .45 rounds, one to the chest (probably fatal) then one to the head (definitely fatal). Fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still not a satisfying ending. This was a happily married mother who threw it all away for a night of improptu sex with a relative stranger? And then gets delivered back home by her lover expecting all to be all right! No! If that is all it was then the murders should have been in this order. The Asshole, every "friend" at the table, then the children and the father in front of a tied down slut. This would be the only heinous solution to an extremely heinous act. What she did went way beyond adultry. It was a planned torturous act designed to humiliate and destroy the man she supposedly loved. There was lots of time between the dance "invitation" and the absconding for her to realize what she was doing and what the effects would be. And she did it anyway. Absolutely no mercy! And ,yes, this is a horrible and unthinkable response to your story.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Interesting follow up to the original story, which was actually rather absurd — an absurd fantasy. This non-erotic story is a dark fantasy that is far more imaginable than the original. So 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pretty good, and well written, take on this tale.

.

The original GA setup is just so very unlikely but devastating that imagining the outcomes from it have to be, per force, as unlikely. And most have been. This take was among the few that managed to fall into the plausibility zone….given the setup by GA.

.

You a such an unpredictable writer. Some of your stuff is awful…bad ideas and bad writing. Some is like this….good idea and very good writing.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the bedwetters will criticize the shooting because, being ever so "sophisticated", they believe treason against the family is not all that serious an offense (unlike really awful stuff such as "dead-naming" or refusing to pretend that men and women have equal capabilities across the spectrum of human activities). The main strength of this version is that "Marc" received justice. Unfortunately, "Linda" was merely traumatized. While the story was dark and lacked the "feel good" ending that so many demand, a lot of life is dark and happy endings are rare. Aspects of this will strike actual adult readers (as opposed to those who are merely chronologically adults) as sadly realistic. Every version with a RAAC or a semi-RAAC is ridiculous. If a woman did what "Linda" did, there would be NO coming back. The relationship would be over; there would be no "I'll reconcile for the children" bullshit.

Technically, the writing and the dialogue needs some work, but this version took some courage to write and submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In America? It happens every day that a betrayed husband or wife shoots one or both of the cheaters and tries to commit suicide. As traumatic as the betrayal was? This is a very plausible and not unlikely outcome. You may not "like" it because he didn't get his BTB with a happily ever after...but THiS seems a more real and likely result than most of the other sequels to this story.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

hindsight2020about 2 hours ago

Now THAT is a solid take!

5* AMEN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are dark, the previous one was really bad. Shooting people is not the answer along with the psycho mumbo jumbo and meds taken. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a bit embarrassed by some of the critics who are demanding you adhere to a “cookie-cutter” template as to how they feel your characters should act, think, respond, self-actualize, and interpret how cataclysmic life events should impact their decisioms.

I would encourage them to read Faulkner or other authors who write from the darker perspective of a character with mental illness and realise the author is giving you a tour of what insanity or even garden-housedepression can do to fracture the character’s perception-to-reality.

Your literary mind is atypical from what most people would formulaically regurgitate as a short-story.

Short-stories are the hardest form of literature to produce if you want to create something unique and artistic.

Why? With less words the artist has less of their medium to express themselves and diverge from past authors. In other words it is hard to create a unique mind-scape for readers to consume.

Your use of classical tragedy, like the antiheroic characters who fail to actualise is very, very good.

I have no idea how old you are, if you’ve had any tutelage in writing, or if you wish to grow.

But a friend of mine who is a literary hound sent me a story of yours asking what I thought.

My reply was this: ‘if the writer is serious about this… their writing has the early signs of matching the sociocultural narratives we see today… few every get told they have a GAN inside them. But this writer might.’

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

I think that this is the most realistic scenario of a man who thought he had everything and was made an unwilling cuckold.

As a reader you have to honestly ask yourself what you would do in a similar situation. You have to give yourself an honest answer - not what you imagine you would do (like suddenly gaining superpowers and tormenting the cheaters until you felt you had your revenge, and then banging every hot 20 year old female who even glanced at you), but what you would most likely probably do (contemplate murder, contemplate suicide, sit in self pitty and drink your cares away until you're just a shell of the person you used to be).

I think this story probably captures the human psyche better than the original and all of the other follow-ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is violence always excluded from these stories? Is there no boundary too sacred or precious to fight for? I am so ordinary I'm extraordinary in my ordinariness. 5'9, 180 lbs, 70 yrs old, soft in the middle. Despite my physical attributes, I have been stirred to physical reactions 4 or 5 times in my life. I believe there ARE lines which can't be crossed, and the response must be immediate and decisive.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
I loved it

Very good take of the old "February Sucks" by RG. Story is plausible. I smile when I read "preppy" and "politically correct" answers from college graduated, but inexperienced in live subjects. We all have inside us a "dark place", which we avoid to enter. Push a man hard enough and he will "step in", but a monster will "step out" changing his life and the mode he acts forever. That dark place is what allow men to survive in combat situations and find courage and valor, when everything else seem lost... Those with socially and financially protected lives have no idea what the "dark place" is, since they have grown up protected by their parents, their enclosed neighborhoods, their money, and all the safeguards society have created for then to flourish. Scary to think, there is a rabid animal living inside us and in our dear relatives, friends, and neighbors. Hope life keep it resting... Some wild animals can't be domesticated and added to our civilized lives, why is that? Maybe, because they inhabit in the "dark place" of their minds. Thanks for this story, in my opinion the best written so far about this subject.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Every story has to die eventually! Time to MARCH along!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Realistic journey into darkness. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best, most realistic follow up stories to date. Loved Marc's last moments. I wonder if he flashed back on the night before and considered whether the bullet in jus chest was worth it?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

D-Man, I’m a bit worried about you. So much hate. Sure both she and the asshole should be hated, but no guns, Dude. Dump the selfish bitch and be the best dad you can be. Let the fucking lawyers go after asshole and fuck him where he’ll feel it the most - his wallet. Have nothing to do with her - pick up kids at her parents and drop them off there when she’s gone. The kids will eventually learn what she did and maybe, when legal, they’ll dump her ass and stay with him. Find a good woman, live well, be happy.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

This might be the most realistic of the endings. a person can live with hidden depression symptoms for decades, not knowing they’re depressed. Some never need to address it. Some of those people have one, or a series of, traumatic events that trigger much deeper depression.

Jim was in a bad place by the time he decided to run. They’d recently had bad winter storms, it was March 1st (still cold) and well before dawn. Leaving the door open …. Then going 12 miles without realizing it, shows Jim didn’t understand that he was losing his grasp.

If his neighbor had called the police when he saw the door wide open, there’s probably no gun incident. But then, Jim might not have gotten the psychiatric help that he desperately needed.

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The emotional pain of an act of betrayal of that magnitude could certainly separate the mental state of the victimized spouse with a reaction not unlike the one described here . I’m normally a calm , predictable and docile person but when I discovered a pair of cowboy boots , (I don’t wear cowboy boots), on the floor by my side of my marriage bed after an early unannounced return home from a work excursion (self employed roofing sub-contractor) I went ape shit and reacted in a blind rage . I went to the bastards house with the intent to do severe bodily harm or worse , he wasn’t home although his truck was there , I gained entry hunting for him to no avail found his most prized possession and utterly destroyed it wishing it was him . In retrospect I’m glad he wasn’t home or one of us would be buried and the other doing time . I divorced her and they hooked up and a couple years later he caught her cheating on him and he shot himself in the head with a rifle and died on the spot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although Jim escaped a criminal conviction, he would likely lose a civil lawsuit for wrongful death, and perhaps be financially crippled for life. Unless, of course, he could follow O.J.’s formula.

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Dark, but certainly plausible and true to the original cast of characters. Feb Sux and all its sequels are somewhat analogous to the Lit LW category. We have a range, say zero to 1000, and every point in between. And some can read and appreciate all those points, while not agreeing or advocating some or any of them. Others cannot tolerate anything outside their comfort zone, (i.e., 100 to 150, or 833 to 900, etc.), despite every story point between zero and 1000 being fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the better sequels. Much darker, brooding, and realistic in how he feels. It was a very good read.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Now this is more like it- realistic portrayal of what might have happened after such a betrayal. I have been critical of this author in several of his other stories, but simply can't find anything to complain about here. Some will say Linda flipped out and made love, Jim flipped out and made war. Not true- Linda's act was the individual equivalent of Pearl Harbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original wasn't worth even one followup. This attempt doesn't change my opinion. It's all garbage, from the first story, through the '999' takes on it you mentioned.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

No winners in this story, which makes it a plausible outcome.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Probably the most realistic of all the follow on stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree that this is too bleak to be enjoyable.

But the premise, GA's original story, really makes that inevitable.

Jim married a narcissistic sociopath. She drove him crazy.

The moral of the story: Don't marry a narcissistic sociopath, no matter how good looking or charming they may be.

Sub-moral: Get to know your spouse. Lust is not love and is a poor foundation for a long term relationship.

This was choppy and could have been told better, but is overall as good as any other ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gun violence is never an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The homewrecker whore should be out of his house.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Thank you. I've been waiting for a good shoot him in the head and watch him die ending.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 2 years ago

While this story didn't tick all the boxes for me, it did seem the most realistic. Mental health is no joke and lapses like his could be expected from such a betrayal.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great ending to the never ending story. I liked that the ultimate asshole Marc got put down like the dog that he was. Murder is not the best answer to cheating, but asshole would have just kept destroying marriages and now he won’t. Having Jim go free after the not guilty by reason of insanity verdict was a great, and reasonable outcome to the terrible situation. The neighbor is a hero here. The fact that the shooting destroyed any happy memories of Linda’s night of blissful celebrity sex is an excellent, and needed touch. The cheating bitch will always remember that she destroyed her marriage, and got her lover killed by her selfish actions. Ending the marriage was the only possible outcome for the couple after her betrayal. Jim’s fatalistic outlook on relationships is also a realistic touch. A situation like this might be likely because of the ready access to guns, but that is not the reason this happened. If the wife didn’t cheat, seduced by a celebrity asshole, then Jim doesn’t use that gun and everyone lives happily ever after

katibkatibover 2 years ago

One of the best takes on the original story. Good writing and editing. Possible improvement would have been greater attention to Linda's reaction to the shooting and to her night of bliss. Definitely a plus 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it is another ending to a fucked up whores actions. No pussy is worth killing yourself over. It is to much fun to spend every opportunity ruining what is left of the whore and assholes lives. One will be short lived and the other will wish that night had never happened.

To much life to live and kids to take care of. No slut is worth losing that. Also no court in any state is going to give that bitch the ability to ruin the kids. Weather they "try" to give the slut custody or not and lets not even start on the non existent alimony or spousal support. From that night forward the Whore doesn't exist and will be reduced in affect at every occasion until It disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Take On February ... which was WAY past the point where the very concept of such storied was driven into the ground. They are stupid and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well the BTB crowd should be pleased. Personally, I didn't care for the original or any February story. Overdone. Authors please get over this story once and for all. I never understood the hoopla over this garbage story. The original was a one star read and the others not much better. 1*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Damn - nicely done! Agree with PolyLvr, this was an entirely believable ending to what happened that night. Don't see how anyone could dispute this story, despite its darkness - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got to love the comments. It appears readers can't take criticism of a story that was meant for the author. They feel they need to criticize others for having an opinion that doesn't match theirs. It's actually entertaining to read the comments, often more entertaining than the story. Calm down people, all the huffing and puffing will not blow down the house. Opinions are just that, opinions.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

sorry but if u know nothing about guns, please, please, for ur family' sake dont keep one in ur house. i mean the guy didnt even know how to check the safety. like he never saw an action movie or show

darklogicdarklogicover 2 years ago

The story you referenced in your opening remarks, February Sucks: The Darkest Timeline by bartholomewbronte was one I enjoyed. Adultery, especially traumatic forms of adultery like what George Anderson writes, are often underestimated for the psychological damage it can cause. Familial murder-suicide, while an unpleasant topic, belongs center stage in any discussion about adultery, especially in a society where fault is not a consideration in divorce and the victim of adultery might become impoverished by their abuser.

For those who say violence is never an answer: I respectfully disagree. It's not the preferred, peaceful, legal answer. However, if you are prepared for the consequences, violence is the last answer available to the disempowered, the refuge of any who society does not care about. Whether it's an aggrieved spouse or a motivated protestor-turned-rioter, the motivation is the same: lacking any and all recourse for justice, revenge is all that is left. Lacking any attention to their injustice, even negative attention to their plight is better than the void of indifference they endure day after day from the world around them.

If you truly abhor violence, you must offer an alternative. If your alternative isn't working, i.e. there is still violence, then you clearly didn't care enough to offer a viable solution. And to those who decry violent vengeance as unjust: of course it's unjust. Justice isn't available to the powerless. Only revenge is possible, and revenge does not discriminate between the guilty and the innocent, nor does it care to mete itself out proportionally to the wrongs committed. If you deny justice, be prepared for revenge. If you see revenge carried out regularly in a society then you know justice was never an option.

Decrying violent spouses who avenge their murdered marriages is as ignorant and misguided as deriding poor people who steal: you're missing the underlying facts that lead to the problem, and you're only complaining about the symptoms.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Just sad. Please walk away from this story. There is no saving it. Truly a malignant story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

For many people this wasn't far off the mark, psychologically speaking, if they lived through that situation.

Some times it just takes one bad day to make the nicest guy/woman in the world to turn into the worst.

Im not a fan of killing imaginary characters, and lets be honest, generally its done by alpha wannabes or those writers aiming at the chest thumpers. In this case shooting Mark certainly fell in line with her husbands depression.

Thanks for one of the top 4 of these, and yet Im hoping this IS the end of them. I think 12,593 endings is getting fairly tedious at this point.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon Gun violence.

Tell that to the small woman about to be raped by the bigger man. Tell that to fundamentalist Muslim. Tell Europe gun violence didn’t solve their Hitler problem.

Dumbass spouting meaningless platitudes. Bad guy has a gun, expect to find anon gun violence cringing behind the good guy with a gun.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Dawg633

OK that was funny

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Regguy69

OK that was funny as is your screen name. You might make a good character actor in bro space

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will this be the last addition to George Anderson's saga? Maybe. Depending on your personal feelings this might be the best ending. Of course it might simply be one of the obvious courses of action that Jim could chose to follow.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Interesting take on the original, could see it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny: "Gun violence is never an answer." How smug, and stupid. To the 4-foot 8-inch woman being beaten and raped by the 6-foot 3-inch animal, gun violence is most definitely "an answer." Just sacrifice yourself on the altar of ignorant compassion and lack of self worth, and let civilization survive and thrive on the principle of live and let live, or kill the predators. Some people really are Saints, and some people really are evil. Civilization endures by meeting that reality head on and dealing with each type according to what they deserve. One evil man eliminated, one evil woman left to live in misery, and a Whole Lot of bystanders left to ponder the consequences of predation and betrayal. Its like brain surgery, drastic, but a tumor is removed.

Thanks for the effort.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

More stupid alternatives from Georgina's nonsense.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I will never rate these above a 2. It's It's garbage tale.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Maybe I will give up reading about Marc for New Years. Not one story has portrayed him as anything but a rooster who liked to suck worms (A cock sucker). I think the best stories all ended with him under the ground. The wife never says anything even worth listening to.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Damn if this doesn't sound like a real reaction and story. Probably the top one I would take of all the bullshit endings I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate the various endings to story. This one is among the best and I gave it 5*. Well done.

You can ignore those who complain about more endings to this story. Nobody is forcing them to read something they already know they won't like so their opinion isn't worth anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
LOL!

Show of hands. When Jim took out LaValliere, did anyone hear Morgan Freeman's voice say "I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would his father give a semi-automatic handgun to a son who has a history of severe depression? There is no safe mixture of guns and mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just walk away. No cunt bitch is worth going to jail or the grave for.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
An appropriate

Ending in my view it was more realistic then being a wimp husband

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
WAS IT ALL WORTH THE PRICE PAID

not in full or with closure.....where are the answers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Partial justice.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Just reading through the comments, I can’t understand the complaints about all the FEBRUARY SUCKS stories. 1) if you don’t like the series, why the fuck did you read them?

2) GA wrote an emotion evoking story that obviously effected lots of readers. While I can’t even pretend to imagine my spouse doing that shit to me, I CAN empathize with Jim and feel a little bit of the nightmare he suffered. I’m guessing those who wrote sequels also empathized with Jim. Those sequels run the gamut from silly to super thought provoking. As for me, I’m truly grateful to GA for writing a story that has taken on a life of its own. I look forward to the next installment.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Just let this story die and come up with your own.

These February sucks part xxx are well past the point of being welcomed

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Yeah, what "Regguy69" said. Why the hell do those that hate another version of GA's outstanding story read them?????

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous