Another Trip to Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's moans increase in volume and she starts to shake, her hands hold my head tight onto her fanny, I know she is starting her orgasm! Just then a finger enters me and adds to the thrills produced by the tongue.

"YYYYYYeeeeessssssss! Lick me, lick me, suck my clit!" Gina is clawing at the bed covers as she rides out her orgasm.

Just at that point the man working on my fanny withdraws and I feel a condom covered cock enter me. He pushes right into me and holds still.

"Who is that?" says John.

"I have no idea." I reply, "Maybe if he moves a bit it would help."

Gina is finishing her come and knowing how sensitive her clit will be I stop licking her and just rest my cheek on the top of her thigh. It's actually a very comforting feeling lying like that while being fucked by a sort of unknown cock.

The cock inside me is thrusting gently now, but still I have no idea who it is.

"Times up! Change riders!"

The first cock pulls out of me and is quickly replaced with another. This one feels a bit fatter than either John's or Tim's, or maybe I am just imagining it?

"Who is that?" says John.

"I'm not sure, is it Wim?"

After a bit of gentle shagging from cock number two it is withdrawn to be replaced by the final penis.

It enters me slowly, it could be John's cock end, you'd think I know, but again not certain.

This one is not so gentle but for a full minute I am shagged hard and fast.

"Who is it?" Asks John for the final time.

"I think its Tim, but really not sure."

As the last cock is pulled out of me the blindfold is removed from my eyes.

Blinking a bit in the light I see the three men still with hard cocks standing in a line.

"So, did I get any right?" I've just realised that I didn't come on any of the cocks. So it must be only when I get a cock that has never been in me before that I come on first insertion. Interesting! I have also just realised that as I have had three different cocks in a row I can claim that as a gang-bang, albeit possibly the World's quickest gang-bang.

Laughing John tells me that I got none right. "It was Wim first, then me, then Tim last."

"Huh, well there was not a great deal of difference in my opinion. Anyway John get dressed, we are leaving Gina to get her fill of Wim and Tim. We'll be in The Old Sailor from ten tonight if any of you are still able to walk."

"Thanks Shel, I hope we'll see you later, or if we don't make it tonight, then in the morning," replies Gina. "Right Tim I want you first to open me up then Wim gets a go."

As John is now dressed again we make a discreet exit and go next door to our room for some sleep. Just before I drift off I hear Gina howling in ecstasy so guess that Wim has just given her another orgasm!