All Comments on 'Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02'

by FrankjrBauer

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A lot of mistakes and to much sex and cheating partners

Let's see the story line is weak, one cheats and then the other. How can either justify this wrong. Linda was married at 15.?.? A error I assume. All we got was a story about sex, Gary finding another women to cheat with who wants to talk to the wife of her partner she is having sex with. Why cheat with a married man, that rarely ever works out. The wife also cheating with a young stud, after having two kids an a good sex and financially stable husband. You lost me with weak plot. Sorry.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Hmmm...

You know, I've read thousands of tales on this site. This tale added nothing to ch.1. Not saying that it was a bad tale, it was as good as can be. Maybe, however, this should have been added on to ch. 1 making it a longer beginning. So if ch.3 picks up where the wife met her young lover and started their affair, it would seem you published your chapters in the wrong order. Just my opinion.

no rating yet

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
It's Only Getting Better*****

Waiting on # 3. Thanks for sharing.

elHosedelHosedalmost 9 years ago
I liked it...

If one is stupid enough to actually register your "marriage" with the court system and laws as they are in this country then this character's solution seems perfectly reasonable. Find a new lover, but stay married until the divorce won't be as self-destructive.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Poor plot line.

Weak story and linear characters. In short? Boring.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Now!

The Confrontation between Wife and the New Hole in his life. Wife is going to find herself in an unsatisfactory relationship and hubby will be Smiling like the "cat who ate the Canary" Driving her crazy.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
Flat

Lack of any real emotion makes this just an ok read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
short chapters done over long periods of time is a killer

there can only be on conclusion, why drag it out, you aren't being paid by the word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A rehash of chapter one.

There was nothing here we didn't read in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it coming

I love the possibilities of how this might unfold - please, keep it coming.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 9 years ago
I like the story.

Same thing I would do...leave her in the dust....he is giving her to much for her worth. I like to see two hurt people get together and comfort each other. Keep writing . I like your style.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Still not interesting

I have to disagree with the author. During the Prelude to this story he stated that he felt this was realistic. I have to disagree. I have never seen a husband this calm about his wife's infidelity unless he didn't love her and secretly wanted to divorce her all along. I'm not sure if the author has ever been through a scenario where someone ripped out his heart, but this isn't series isn't it. I see no pain, no love, nothing. All I see is a man who is like, "Oh well, that's over. On to the next one." That is how I would react to a girlfriend that I was hoping would leave me so that I didn't have to be the bad guy and break up with her.

Sorry author. I can't buy it as being realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continued

I did not read this so I wont score it, I have a thing about reading where I like to finish the stories so when a writer on here continues a story I will not start it. That said I did read the first chapter and gave it a one when it came out in June this is the last of July and if your posting schedule is monthly .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not really realistic story

He's mad at his wife in the first chapter for having an affair. Then he turns around and has an affair. SO both of them are cheaters. What's original, clever or interesting about this mess? It certainly wasn't erotic. Just a couple of cheaters, which is fine in this section. But nothing in the stories was entertaining. The characters were thoroughly unlikeable. Not worth the time spent to read it and certainly not worth any stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Non Declared Open Marriage story

The open marriage has two versions.

1. Declared Open Marriage. The spouses follow the next common rule:

1.1. The common house (where the kids live) is neutral and lover free.

1.2. The spouses try to avoid STDs and bastards.

1.3. They do not sex with friends and do not watch each other's affairs. (Not cuckolding lifestyle)

2. Non Declared Open Marriage where either both spouses cheat on each other so either of them does not know the affairs of the other spouse or as in this story the first spouse cheats and the second spouse catches the other and after confrontation or without confrontation the second spouse begins to cheat too! The first cheater does not know the other started affairs too.

Both have high divorce results but the Non Declered has higher divorce rate.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For all the fussbudgets out there

Linda started this, and it's only fair that she take some serious pain of the sort she inflicted on Gary.

let's see how she does when she finds outs she's the one who has lost it all, has been replaced, and all she has to show for it is that little shit who uses her as his fucktoy.

her destruction will be absolute.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“Of course, his four friends were ready to cover for him.” – Why is he worried about his friends covering for him? Even if his wife somehow gets suspicious, and is hypocritical enough to check up on HIM while SHE is cheating, he has HIS evidence against her to throw back in her face if she confronts him.

“Jane knew about his current 'impotence' problem,” – What impotence “problem”? I know he hasn’t been having sex with his wife since she started her affair, I wasn’t aware that he COULDN’T have sex!

“that's a complaint that Brendan and I have in common — Linda doesn't swallow.” – I’ve raised this point before, with no response – what’s the big deal about swallowing? I can understand not wanting the man to cum in her mouth, due to the taste, the texture or whatever. But once it’s in her mouth, what does it hurt to swallow it? Not a big deal, I’m just curious.

“It was obvious he didn't care that he would taste his sperm in her mouth.” – That’s another puzzlement to me – if she is willing to let you cum in her mouth, why wouldn’t you kiss her? Surely you expect her to kiss YOU after you eat her out?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Anonymous "A Lot Of Mistakes"

Linda wasn't married at 15! She is his wife of 15 years, i.e. they have been married for 15 years, she is 38, they were married when she was 23!

Kendo24ukKendo24ukalmost 9 years ago
Boink! Lol!

Can't believe you used "Boink me!" Made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finding Jane is the key to understanding Gary's reaction to Linda's betrayal.

Gary has already determined, with Jane's "help," that Linda's betrayal is not his fault, so there is nothing he can change to correct their marriage. All he can do is forgive her and take her back. But until he confronted her she didn't want to come back, and maybe still doesn't.

The only reason to divorce is because your life will be better without the cheating wife in your life. Now that Gary has found Jane he can be happy and confident in love again, and reassert his masculinity, which Linda threw in the trash. Actually Gary's masculinity was never the problem, it was Linda becoming a slut for a younger man, forsaking her marriage vows and abandoning her responsibilities to her husband and children. So why should Gary expect Linda to act any differently when the next stud makes a play for her? The only regret Linda has expressed so far is getting caught. So for the next young stud she'll just be more cautious.

Gary is incredibly fortunate, and so is Jane. The children, as usual, are the big losers. Linda? As long as her body attracts male attention she will always have company and lovers. Sure, it will be a cheap empty life, being serially used and discarded. But Linda has become a cheap empty woman, so maybe she'll enjoy it. Of course once the inevitable sagging and wrinkles and weight gain take their toll, she'll be just another old hag, limping along on memories and regrets. Eventually the cheese cake and alcohol and cigarettes will do their damage, and the children will be rid of her embarrassing existence. I suspect the kids will flush her ashes down a dorm room toilet, so she can be closer to those young virile bodily fluids she threw away their father for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously?

So the answer to the wife's infidelity is to make the man a cheater as well so now he has no room to talk about what she did. 2 wrongs still don't make a right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

I've enjoyed all the chapters thus far and look forward to the next. There's quite a bit to be written about yet also it would appear . Good reading, Herr Bauer! Cheers! tmsret

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extremely

predictable. And boring.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Disappointing installment

Really bad continuation of this story Hopefully Chapt 3 picks it up and gets better. the drama is between hub and wife, and this chapt doesnt move that along at all.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
I THINK FRYING PAN AND FIRE

should be a primary concern for all involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This is 2 wrongs...

This is 2 wrongs...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Descriptive phrases

ALAS? Are you kidding? First date and she is in love? What planet are you from? Are you a virgin? You seem to have a good imagination, take your time and think about what a couple in lust might really say to each other.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Editing better, BUT

This chapter reads better, IMHO, but it is not yet free of awkward phraseology. Many of the improvements I could spot have been covered in earlier comments on Ch2, but I shall emphasize some of my most important.

a) LOVE comes TOO easily, and then it gets worse!

b1) Bringing up anal comes much too quickly ... and ...

b2) Vixen acts and sounds like a Stepford Wife, about anal and the rest!

c) Hubby has 'gone without' for a goodly little spell ... and Vixen more so! And, before physical contact, Hubby expresses fears of premature ejaculation ... then he demurs maybe an hour or two into pleasuring Vixen before 'going for the goal!'. BullShit! Cuddling and more extensive exploration & experimentation AFTER the pressure has been vented!

I concur with ANON that Hubby's behavior during the Ch1 confrontation was believable, given the amount of time he waited & reflected on fallout to the kids, AND the fact he had, by then, established an upgrade in sex partner!

Author needs to let the 'final' draft lie fallow for 3-5 days, then read aloud - against the issue of 'Would a guy REALLY do this?'. Then correct.

Finally, this chapter (again) skips any explanation of how and why Sweetie got into this; stayed in this; how Hubby found out about it; and got such complete information*. No clue yet how this may develop between Hubby and Sweetie (and kids!). Cohabitation while emotionally divorced is likely to be WORSE for the kids than a 'clean' separation.

* The 'monologue' tactic used in Ch1 resulted (as it should) in NO information being provided to Sweetie about Hubby's sources or methods, but 'secrets' like that SHOULD, somehow, be provided to We-The-Readers!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Better writing, just still pretty overblown.....

.....everything isn't always the ultimate. Your efforts to make each and every event the very best, most exciting, ultimate mutual experience, makes it all mundane. Try contrast in the moment. Good love is still a roller coaster ride.

Again, much better grammar, salted with several awkward/unusual/strange turns of phrase.....and certain spelling was not applicable at all.

Improved, but not as clean as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the story

It's now past the middle of August , give us another chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

Still waiting to see how wifey has responded and where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story author!

@javmore79 An average married pair's love (not physical)sets into a lower level after 10-20 years. This love is not 0, but not a oil field spontenouse gas torch. Few spouses burn in high fire after 10-20 years. After cheating the faithful spouse reaction is understandable in this story. After 1-5 years marriage you would have been right, his reaction would be too cold but after 10-20 years marriage the author showed an believable answer from a non wimp husband. I think the first cheater opens a soul dam at the faithful spouse and this story shows this dam opening well. However the end of this marriage will be divorce in high % possibilty in 5 years time perspective.

If the author is good he will show a divorce after 4-6 years later with newer wife..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what a huge improvement

Congrats. an excellent chapter. Five out of five. Either you get an A for improving your English or your editor does. ;-) Still a little stiff, but overall this is very good writing.

The sex was handled very well, maybe almost too long. Can't believe i am saying that.

As a constructive criticism it felt like Gary and Jane fell in love a bit too quickly. I would recommend them being hesitant to announce their feelings for each other.

But I like where this story is going. Cheers Steve

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
SAS .. Who dares wins

Not.. He who dares wins.

greowulfgreowulfabout 7 years ago
Ass fetish

Is obvious. Not a bad thing, but pay attention to what you wrote before. This chapter totally contradicts the narrative in Chapter 1, and that's jarring.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 7 years ago
Swaave and De Boner!

What woman wouldn't be smitten by a smooth line like that?

"Hey, Baby, I have a boner. I need to take my pants off."

Clearly this guy is a modern Casanova. No woman could resist such a romantic approach!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

Good grammar and an interesting plot are positive. Gary's conversation is well written and he is a strong man. You didn't write any reason for a woman to find him attractive. Jane's conversation is unrealistic and not like any woman I know.

You did not write Jane to refute that Gary was out of shape and no reason given why she found him attractive. Then suddenly he is a sex god with Jane. I expect Gary will wake up in ch 3 and Jane was a dream sequence.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Not as good as the first chapter. The sex was to tawdry for the circumstances.

The ass play was too soon in the relationship. Lighten up a little and put a little more romance in it . Get back to destroying the errant wife.

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954about 7 years ago
Document or a novel?

Sounds too much like a documentary...No aspiring romantic notions before the rather quick advancement of the I love you and bang my ass. No serious woman would gallivant into a relationship where rebound is a factor no matter what the cause.He must have some pain or he felt nothing for his wife beforehand.its apparent in your writing style that he sounds too cardboard, too robotic or stiff....With a man like that no wonder the wife went off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reading that was....

BRUTAL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad for a suck and fuck

But this really didn't advance the story. All it did was let the husband fuck another woman. Where are you going with this story line?

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Not bad. Nice to know the girlfriend is a freak in the sheets but so want to know more on the home front.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Gary

Me Gary! You Jane. Who was Linda?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Well

I liked the backstory of how Gary met Jane. Seems a better fit for him than Slutzilla

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste

Page two is just a complete waste of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wasted story in this part

All about sex .

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Raise up and impotence gone

Jane antithesis of Linda is

woodwardwoodwardover 4 years ago

That was hot. Other comments mostly BS

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good story continuation he hurt she heals

Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have NOTHING to be ashamed of in the English language!!!!

Thank you! I can't say it enough to equal your brilliance. I hope real life is as exciting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My love, I can't think of anything better to seal our loving bond. I'll be honored to be the first man who has the pleasure of sodomizing your beautiful ass.

if thats how u speak in Romantic-speak.... no doubt ur wife tried to find another lover!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a let down from the first chapter!! The speed of the connection between Jane and Gary is laughable; and the sex scenes anything but erotic - couched in stilted sentences! What could have been a really good story, has turned into a farce. 2*s., from a 5* first chapter!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and you don't need any more comments from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two wrongs don't make it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You suck!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Well now, the anonymous cucks are all aghast at the way the story is going. Good. Two wrongs don't make it right? Go fuck yourselves. Turn about is fair play...

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

“Boink me, please!” A call to action that no man could resist.

A deep and fulfilling boink, soul satisfying and passionate, to know in your heart that to boink is to live.

Yet somehow, despite the depth of boink in this tale, the tale boinked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dialogue is anything but natural.. Nobody speaks in the terms you've used. It really detracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is so horrible, the writing is juvenile to say the least. The dialogue is laughable and ridiculous. The writer promises a surprise ending; well the surprise will be that someone would stay around to read anymore of this crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous