Another Use For the Family Bathroom

Story Info
Husband and wife makeup and start a family.
3.2k words
4.05
13.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bettiezyx
bettiezyx
87 Followers

It was Friday night and Mindy struggled to stay awake on the tube ride home. She was so tired. Working late, only after everyone else had left, she finally finished her tasks. Human Resources had called to schedule a meeting for the upcoming Monday. They wanted to address her supervisor's concerns...not about HER productivity but rather about how her constantly talking to everyone else in the office was affecting THEIR productivity. As the message that she was about to have jammed into her brain hovered excruciatingly on the conclusion of the weekend, she rubbed her chest and gazed morosely through the window at the cement walls flashing by beyond the window. Her feet were sluggish as she got off the tube and walked home.

With the air of defeat, she entered the door to her apartment. It was dark, but she didn't turn on the light. It suited her mood. And she really didn't want to face Scot. Dropping her backpack and jacket at the door, she headed to get ready for bed. What's that? She paused to look at her pillow. A flower and paper lay on it. She frowned. Don't get your hopes up. She picked up the paper and went to the bathroom.

She sighed, her weak flicker of hope blown out. There was no note on the paper. It was just a pamphlet. For some lousy remote bungalow. Why does he do this? When she was done with her shower, she put the pamphlet back on the pillow and headed for the couch, leaving the sleeper on the bed undisturbed. Her thoughts were dark, darker than despair.

The silence that permeated her 8 months of married life greeted her in the morning. She moved through it like a freshwater fish in a salty pond. The sounds of Scot moving silently broke the white noise of the various machines in the space. She dressed and cooked and cleaned as she had every Saturday for 8 months. She couldn't look him in the eye anymore. It was as he took over pouring her another cup of tea that she furrowed her brow. "Thanks," she finally said.

He sat next to her on the couch. She didn't look at him as she scanned the bills. I can't lose this job.

"Let's go on a road trip," he rumbled.

She used to love his voice. He couldn't talk when they first met; he had a broken jaw. But then as he recovered, he would ask her questions. She loved telling him stories. He would snort and smile at all her silliest parts. His stories were always brief, but he'd TALK. "No," she answered, "You go ahead." Last person she wanted to be stuck with in the middle of nowhere was the man who was breaking her heart. He got up and left to the bedroom, shutting the door. She inhaled a deep breath, finished the task, and then snagged a bottle of wine from the pantry. Running low in there. It became her weekend habit around 6 months into their marriage when she realized she'd doomed herself to a consistent and insidious form of ostracization. Snagging an opener and her sketch tablet, she stepped outside, the neighborhood lush, to sit next to entrance to the apartment, greet her neighbors, chat, and sketch.

A few hours later, she was tapping the last of the wine into her glass, somewhat missing it and spilling, when she frowned. The why she missed it involved her wrist being grasped by a large male hand sporting a familiar marriage ring. The realization came around the time another hand from same male, grasped her upper arm on other side to leverage her out of her seat. "Scot, what?" she slurred when his arms shifted, swinging her up. She clung to her sketch pad as she was bodily transported to a small-occupancy-vehicle. When the door shut, she blearily tracked her endlessly silent husband as he circled it and climbed in on the other side to settle next to her. "Am I hallucinating?" she asked while reaching over to pinch the miserable man next to her. A brief intake of breath from the pain, the snatching of her fingers, and his lips on their tips was the sole response she got. Groaning, she pulled her hand away.

Staring out the window as they moved, she thought back over the past several months. She'd tried being playful to get him to talk to her. She'd talked about how his silence hurt her. She'd tried to give him a dose of his own medicine, which was when she started drinking. She yelled at him. And then she cried. A few minutes at a time, but occurring almost every few hours, she cried. Sometimes it was sobs, other times just tears, and then it all just went inward. Her heart ached. She was alone. The man she loved didn't care for her enough to share his soul, too.

After a while, in complete silence except for the road, she sighed. "Where's the wine for this shindig, sweetcheeks?" If she downed another 2 glasses, the pain would shut down. Rolling his eyes, Scot reached behind her seat and handed her a bottle. A bottle of water. "Where's the fish?" she snarked at him. He smiled back at her with that extra curl of amusement. Opening it and drinking, she sighed again and stared back out the window.

Scot's smile sank, and he clenched his jaw.

An hour later, Mindy announced, "Pull over, I need to go bathroom."

"Rest stop in 5 minutes," he murmured.

"Fine." After a minute, she finally summarized to her reflection in the window, "I don't know what I'm doing here, you know 'us', anymore." She missed Scot's hands spasm on the steering.

The rest station was mostly empty when they arrived. Climbing out of the vehicle, Mindy followed Scot towards the entrance, but when he held the door open for her, she stepped to the side at the next door over and let herself in instead. Scot clenched his jaw.

Weaving unsteadily towards the bathrooms, she stopped and groaned. It was closed for cleaning. Right next to it was the 'Family Bathroom' for parents to change diapers. Muttering, "Whatever, my life is shit anyways," she entered. But as she shut the door, it wouldn't close. A hand was in the way. And then an arm and a shoulder, and a large, impossible man. This is different. "In or out," she grumbled at him. He finished stepping in and then turned the lock on the door.

Ignoring him and thankful that the space had been cleaned recently, she settled herself on the toilet. Scot went to the sink and dampened some soapy wipes that were available. He stepped back towards the door to let her wash her hands, but when she turned around to face the door...and him...he hit the lights. "Scot?" she squeaked.

"Shhh," he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head, while turning and backing her up into the surface of the door.

She shivered as her back pressed against the locked door and one of his hands wrapped around the back of her head, holding her in place as his lips found hers in a soft caress. When his lips moved to her jaw, she murmured, "I can't read your face like this." What little he does express.

His mouth nipped her neck where it curved into her collar. "Feel," he mumbled into her skin. His hands, wrapped around her back, petted her.

"I never stopped feeling, damn you," she grumbled.

A puff of amusement warmed the skin on her shoulder through her shirt. One of his hands snagged the bottom edge of her shirt and freed it from her pants' waistband.

Warming up bodily, despite her mental wishes, Mindy grasped his shoulders for balance. The darkness was dizzy and disorienting in her inebriated state. As his hands moved across the skin of her back, her waist, and then slid upward, she reveled again in the strong musculature she touched that delivered such gentleness. Then the flexing beneath her fingers briefly intensified as her bra was unclasped. She inhaled sharply when his hands lifted her shirt and bra and his wet tongue lapped the underside of her breast. "Why..." she began asking softly. Then she shuddered as her nipple was licked.

As Scot laved and nipped with his lips on first one of Mindy's breasts, then the other, his hands dropped to her waistband again, this time tugging the material down with her panties. Through a thin soapy wipe, he gently touched her vulva, starting with a soft caress.

As her internal fire caught, her breasts shot sparks into her with each delicious press and suction from Scot's mouth. His fingers on her swelling labia as he carefully wiped her clean accelerated the burn. Mindy licked her lips before letting her breath ease out in a sigh of pleasure. "Why are you doing this?" she finally asked. She didn't expect an answer.

"Mine," he roughly declared. His fingers dropped the wipe and danced in the wetness her aroused state was producing.

She mentally wasn't sure that was true anymore, but nothing came out except a choked squeak as his fingers brushed her swollen clitoris at that moment. Moving back from her, for just a moment, she found him tugging her away from the door and turning her to face the changing table. Scot palmed her back with just enough pressure to urge her to bend over.

Then he knelt behind her. "Here?" she queried softly, wondering, A public toilet? His tongue in contact with her clitoris blew away her thoughts. He licked and nibbled on her fleshy happy button when he wasn't licking to the side of it and thrusting his tongue into her vagina. Her long lost desire to orgasm roared through her veins. Panting, she pushed back on the urge, focusing on Scot instead. "Not," she licked her lips and fought making any sound that could give away what they were doing. "Not that I'm complaining, but," she fought another urge to release, "but," she couldn't finish the thought. Her orgasm wasn't to be denied this time. Clinging desperately to the changing table, she stiffened and shuddered with the force of it. Only with desperate, heavy breathing was she able to avoid vocalizing its wonderful sensation.

Buzzed by a combination of hyperventilation and alcohol, she was vibrating with desire for Scot's promised followup. As his pants dropped and the glans of his erection swept through her wetness, she trembled. When his silence drew out, she was relieved that he didn't called her 'My Mayday-Mindy' again. The sour thought, of a reference that never ceased to trigger her PTSD, lowered her passion enough to think. "Stop moving," she ordered.

Scot grunted, a remarkable sound from him, but he stopped. His glans had just begun to breach her vagina. He wrapped his arms around her hips, placing a finger along her clitoris, and across her torso, catching a nipple between his fingers.

Fighting the rising heat as his hands moved, she clearly enunciated, "Agree to go with me to marriage therapy or let me go."

Scot settled his weight against her back and bit her shoulder. "Anything," he breathed, then pressed himself into her.

Flushed with heat, amazed that he'd agreed, she shivered uncontrollably as his thick erection penetrated deep into her. It had been a while. She was tight, and if she didn't know any better, he was wider than usual, too. Fully engaged, pressing against her cervix, he paused. His lips on her shoulder shifted and he nuzzled her back. "Mindy-mine," he moaned.

And then he levered back, making her gasp, and pressed deeper. Scot was always mindful of his strength, and their spontaneous reunion was no different. He moved inside her slow and deliberate. Every nerve he triggered stayed triggered, and Mindy stiffened as her arousal rose, promising.

Releasing her breast, yet continuing to tease her clitoris, Scot stood up straight and kept up his intense, measured onslaught, feeding her spiraling burn. Grabbing the edges of the changing table as the precipice to her next orgasm approached, Mindy dropped her head and arched her back, increasing the depth of Scot's penetration. "Umph," was all that escaped her when the ecstatic wave of euphoria finally crashed through her. Scot wasn't far behind. As she seized and shuddered, he grabbed her hips with both hands, and levered in short, quick strokes, just the way she liked it. Then, fully engaged into her, his glans pressing up against her cervix, he stopped, inhaled sharply, and threw his head back as he exhaled with a soft moan.

When she felt the first jet of his release, she jerked in surprise. Her automatic effort to pull away was stopped short. Scot exerted his strength in a way he'd never attempted since they started dating. He locked his arms down on her hips keeping her pinned on his steel cylinder of an erection as it pumped into her womb. Panting as she returned from her orgasmic high, she shared her surprise, "You didn't pull out."

Bending over her, kissing her back, he murmured, "No."

She sighed, partially with contentment from being in Scot's arms again but also in resignation, I hate the insemblockers. She'd had an accident one other time, and it had made her sick to her stomach. "We should get moving," she stated the obvious.

Scot gave her one last kiss on her spine, then he straightened, but he didn't pull out. She sensed his softening, yet he waited until he had a wipe in hand to reach between them and clean her a bit. Then he pulled up her panties and pants and his own, snagging his arm around her waist to keep her close each time she moved to shift away from him. Then he hit the lights.

Mindy blinked owlishly as she looked over her shoulder to really look at Scot, how she hadn't looked at him in weeks. He looks, well, pretty crazed. Satisfaction and happiness with their moment was in his eyes, but there also was grim determination, upset, and...panic. He promised. Just need him to try to work on our relationship. She offered him a shy smile. He responded with a kiss.

As Mindy stepped out of the bathroom after they'd taken another minute to clean up, she glanced around the empty area. Insemblockers were available in a dispenser in the main bathroom. Scot followed her as she headed for one; she didn't think anything of it until his hand covered the payment slot. Surprised, she looked up at him for an explanation.

"Please."

She blinked at the unexpected response. Looking back at the dispenser, she registered exactly what-it-meant. Scot wasn't moving his hand, but she knew he would if she insisted. She looked back up at him. The wild look was still in his eyes. He's trying. She hesitated. "Okay," she murmured to herself. Then she refocused on his eyes. "Okay." She turned, and headed for the exit. When he held the door open for her, she went through it and snagged his hand to tug him after her.

"For future reference, 'Family Bathroom' doesn't mean that's where you start them," she playfully grumbled in their vehicle as he settled next to her.

Scot snorted, snagging her hand and pressing his lips hard against her skin. "Soulmate," he declared into her flesh.


10 Months Earlier

Mindy was staring at the signal from a distant radio tower, when it suddenly wiggled wildly then returned to normal. Huh? She scratched her head looking at the oscilloscope when the wind suddenly picked up, with a lot of dirt. Squealing and trying to protect her equipment, she had barely grabbed a sheet of plastic when the wind suddenly stopped.

Mindy stopped.

She looked over her shoulder at where the wind had come from worried. Swallowing hard, she decided to follow her instincts which were hollering, RUN!!! Snagging her radio, she started jogging. Getting her breathing and strides up to her usual rhythm, she flipped on the radio and turned the scanner to the weather frequency.

"EMERGENCY. EMERGENCY. EVACUATIONS HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR PAETYRIK DISTRICT AND SURROUNDING ENVIRONS..."

As the robotic voice droned on with the list of the districts, she briefly shook her head as she ran. Paetyrik was over 10 km from her location. And I still have no fucking clue as to what the emergency is! As the list of evacuation areas finally ran out, she crested a hill and looked over her shoulder. The sky was blackened with orange flashes and lightning licking through it. Oh, my God.

She picked up her pace thinking, There was a river, if I can get into the river, that...oh but what if there's a mud slide going through it. Fuck fuck fuck... It was during her litany, in time with her rapid footfalls that the idiot radio weather robot from hell finally coughed up the information she needed.

"AN APPARENT ASTEROID IMPACT STRUCK PAETYRIK DISTRICT. EMERGENCY..."

Oh, my God. She couldn't run any faster. Caves? Did I see caves? Oh, my God. Hitting the emergency button on her radio, she called blindly, "Mayday. Mayday. 10 km east of Paetyrik. I'm on Medieval Forest Road on foot." She paused panting to keep up her pace and suck in lungfuls of air. Air that was beginning to smell tainted with combustion gasses. "Mayday. Mayday. Advise of shelter." She crested the next hill and looked over her shoulder. The black sky was above her head. Fire was waving from the tallest trees. She couldn't run any faster.

She was about to raise her radio for another emergency call when a levicopter rose over the next line of hills in front of her. Her radio announced, "Mayday, is that you? Black pants and yellow shirt?"

I love you, God. She raised the radio to her lips, "Yes, yes." She panted, "I've got another 3 km left in me. Please tell me there's some shelter near." As she spoke, the levicopter swooped around until it was behind her. They can't land. There's no time.

"Um. Yes. Keep running straight."

Her lungs working like bellows and her legs pumping furiously, she was about to ask for more directions when she heard the levicopter directly behind her. That's really really close. Glancing behind her, she gasped and focused on her footing.

The rescue arm was out and its basket was down. One of the men in the crew was strapped to the basket, and he was flying at her half a meter above the ground. At the last minute, he used his feet to tilt the basket until the forward edge almost touched the road. Opening his arms, he grabbed her as she slammed into his body and they both slammed into the basket floor. Her head hit something rock hard in the catch, later she would learn it was how she broke Scot's jaw, and she passed out from the concussion. The basket swung on its cable high and wide from the levicopter both from the impact and the pilot's sudden acceleration away from the oncoming firestorm.