All Comments on 'Another View of Amanda Williams'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 16 years ago
What an insight

Mandy,

It was GREAT to read this different perspective of your life. I shall have to read it through again - and again - and again! Congratulations on ALL your writing. Keep it up (as the actress said to the bishop).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You are an amazing looking woman Amanda

beautifil, very smart and God a body that would launch another 1,000 ships. Any man would be a fool to have you in his arms and bed, all of you loving him and then leave you. He should get on his knees and lick your feel and kiss your ass.

baronearthbaronearthabout 14 years ago
hot stuff

very sexy story - well developed characters - just keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kiven was a fool. Any man, or so called man who would leave a woman

like Amanda for any reason is out of his brain. Especially since she was so young and beautiful and so will to learn and serve him until death do them part. She loved him deeply and I'm sure the sex and love she gave and had for him was out of this world. She is what every a woman should be and in my mind's eye she is a credit to her gender and I would give all I have to have had her like Keven. Oh well I can dream!! I hope she will kow who this is, it's the guy whoasks you for a new photo on his birthday every year Amanda.

kanman58kanman58over 13 years ago
Great story

I love the way you are willing to give another side of the story even if it comes from an asshole. I really hope you never fucked him. He needs to want something as much as you wanted him to love you. To be honest he didnt deserve what you gave him. He talks like every man is the same as him but hes wrong. Sex can be much better if you actually care for the person you share it with.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Great

Great read, he is soooooooo believable as a man in this story, sounds so real , is this a true story?? is this the real you writing??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, what a surprise!

A story written from the husband's point of view by the wife whom he's wronged shows that even from the inside, the guy's an asshole. I'd never have guessed that it would turn out that way.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

I like stories that have a ring of truth as this one does. It’s many times true that husbands and wives have a very different opinion as to how much sex they are having in their marriage, and as to how satisfied they both are. It’s also amazing as to how much sex a player can get if he wants. If‘s also true that some people don’t know what love is and probably never will for whatever reason. I enjoyed your story and learn something on everyone I read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous