Another Week on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

My attention was pulled back to Molly and Eva when a pair of lips closed around my cock head and I looked down to see Molly smiling up at me with my cock in her mouth. Eva was right behind her, pressing her big tits into Molly's back and playing with her pussy with one hand and one of the smaller woman's boobs with the other.

"Mmmm, yes Molly," Eva groaned into Molly's ear. "Suck Will's big beautiful cock, baby. Suck it!"

Molly groaned onto my cock, which she'd managed to slide more than half-way into her mouth. She sucked hard, and her cheeks drew in from the force, and her pretty eyes stayed locked on mine.

"Get his cock nice and wet, Molly," Eva continued. "I want to suck your pretty pussy while he fucks me."

Molly moaned onto my cock, whether at the prospect of Eva eating her pussy or at the work of Eva's fingers I couldn't tell.

"Fuck that feels good, Molly," I groaned. "You suck my cock so good. Are you ready to get fucked, baby?"

"Fuck yes," Eva said, suddenly pulling back from Molly, whose mouth popped off of my cock as she tumbled down onto the blanket without Eva to support her. Eva quickly dove between Molly's legs and glued her mouth to Molly's perfect pink pussy.

"Oh my god!" Molly shrieked. "Oh my god Eva, yes!"

My girlfriend wiggled her ass in my direction, and I quickly got on my knees behind her and slammed my cock into her pussy on the first try. Eva screamed, but didn't let her mouth break contact with Molly's pussy. I slapped Eva's round butt while I fucked her, and Eva and Molly began to howl in sync as my thrusts pushed my girlfriend's face against Molly's cunt.

I looked up in time to see Gary pull his cock out of Hailey's mouth, leaving her to scream her pleasure out onto the lake as Jack fucked her hard from behind while grabbing and squeezing her big tits. Gary strode around to the end of the table and got in behind Meredith, who passed Billy's cock back to Sophie and ordered Gary to fuck her in the ass. Watching him stuff his fat cock head into Meredith's asshole got me thrusting even harder into Eva's cunt, which in turn brought Molly closer to a powerful orgasm. I had just enough time to see Sophie push Billy back onto the table and climb up to impale herself on his cock before I turned my attention back to Eva and Molly.

Molly's tits bounced on her chest as she bucked her hips up and pressed her pussy into Eva's mouth. "Oh my god you're going to make me cum, Eva!" she wailed.

I had plenty of fucking left to do before I spunked again, but I wanted to make sure Eva got what she needed before I tried to change up the positions at all, so I fucked her hard while she screamed into Molly's pussy. Finally I felt Eva begin to quake and clench around my shaft as her pussy started to cum and I spanked her ass again a little harder and she finally pulled her face away from Molly's crotch. "AAAAAHAAAAAGH!" Eva screamed. "FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Fuck yes, baby," I growled. "Cum all over my fucking cock!"

Eva tumbled to the ground in front of me, gasping for air on the blanket and leaving my cum-covered cock bobbing in the air. Molly quickly scooched forward and opened her legs for me while Eva rolled around on the blanket beside us.

"Fuck me," Molly said.

I happily obliged, gripping my cock around the base and pushing the bulging purple head in between Molly's dripping pussy lips. She bucked her hips up to meet my first thrust and together we buried nearly my entire length in her cunt on the first try.

"FUUUUUCK!" Molly screamed. "YES!"

Her pussy was tight and it clamped down hard on my cock as she immediately started to cum. I couldn't pull back or push forward, so I just luxuriated in the sensation of her pussy squeezing my prick and watched her body thrash on the blanket beside Eva. When the clenching finally lessened and allowed me to start moving my cock again, I held Molly's hips and fucked her for several strokes before Eva got up on her knees and moved her face just over where my cock was disappearing into Molly's pussy.

I pulled my prick out of Molly's cunt and presented it to Eva, who immediately started sucking the coating of Molly's cum off of my shaft. "Fuck yes," I groaned. "Suck that cock, baby."

Eva pulled my cock out of her mouth and helped me stuff it back into Molly's pussy. "Make her cum again, then fuck me in the ass," Eva said.

Molly was still on a hair trigger, and it was only a few minutes before her pussy was clenching down hard on my cock again and she was screaming at the sky that she was cumming. I squeezed one of her tits as she trembled and quaked and covered my cock with her cum. She finally fell back on the blanket, and my cock slipped free of her pussy and waved in front of me, glistening in the sunshine with her juices.

Eva was waiting. She'd taken up position on all fours right beside where Molly was recovering from her orgasms. My girlfriend's epic tits hung pendulous beneath her, and her perfect pussy and little round asshole pointed back in my direction. I spread her plump butt cheeks apart and dragged my tongue up through her juicy pussy and over her asshole, eliciting a long low moan. I licked and sucked, spreading Eva's pussy juices and my own saliva around and just inside the rim of her butthole. Then I grasped my throbbing rod around the base and pressed the pussy-slick cock head against her opening and pushed.

"AAAAAHUUUNGH!" Eva groaned and she pushed back against me to help me force my fat cock head into her anus. Compared to how often we fucked at home, anal sex was still a relative rarity for us, but I suppose that was only compared to my life before our relationship, before last summer on the lake. These days Eva got that glint in her eye once or twice a month, and I was always happy to oblige her when she gave me the order to fuck her ass. But it was never an easy fit, unless, on rare occasions, Jack had already been in there before me on one of our frequent foursome nights.

It took several long minutes of patient pushing on my part and deep breathing and relaxing on Eva's before I was deep enough to start fucking her. Eva exploded into orgasm almost immediately after I began my steady rhythmic strokes. Her screams echoed off of the forest in front of us and out onto the lake behind us, unless they were muffled by Molly moving herself around and pulling Eva's face down into her pussy.

When I'd established a comfortable rhythm, I looked up to see that Billy was now fucking Meredith's ass, and Hailey was slowly lowering her own asshole down onto Gary's standing fuck-pole as he lay on the surface of the picnic table. She fingered herself and rubbed her clit as she started riding Gary's cock. Sophie was fucking herself hard up and down on Jack's cock while Jack tried to catch her flailing tits in his mouth.

Eva meanwhile, was busy bringing herself off to orgasm after orgasm with her fingers while I pistoned my cock up her ass. She howled and thrashed, occasionally breaking contact with Molly's pussy, but always quick to get her tongue back inside that delicious pink opening. Eva was done before I was ready to cum, however, tumbling limply on top of Molly and drooling onto the younger woman's chest after our combined efforts had brought her to at least seven powerful orgasms in the last fifteen minutes. I pulled my cock out of my girlfriend's stretched asshole and stood up, my cock waving hard as I walked over to the picnic table and applied a generous coating of lube to myself as I watched Jack and Sophie disengage and Hailey take Sophie's place riding his cock.

While Sophie made her way to Meredith and Billy, I watched Jack's cock disappear into Hailey's pussy while she moaned and gased and he played with her big beautiful boobs. "Your pussy feels so good, Hailey," Jack said. "Do you want to see if we can get Will's cock in your ass at the same time?"

"Fuck yes!" Hailey barked. "I want to get fucked by two big fat cocks at the same time!"

Jack and I gave Hailey what Sophie and Eva had taken to calling "The Jack and Will experience." Since Jack's cock is a little bigger than mine, I am usually the one who ends up going in the back door. Not always, but most of the times we had double-fucked Eva or Sophie up to this point, that's the way it had played out. Neither of our girlfriends were shy about expressing their pleasure vocally, and both had expressed thorough enjoyment of Jack's cock in her pussy and mine in her ass on more than one occasion. Hailey, however, went absolutely ballistic. It's certainly possible that she had tried this sort of thing before with Gary and Billy, or any number of other guys in her life back home, but I got the distinct impression that this was Hailey's first-ever double-fuck.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed before I got even a quarter of my length into her anal chute. "HOLY FUCKING FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

"Oh fuck that pussy is tight!" Jack gasped.

I didn't say anything, because I was too afraid that she was going to snap off my cock head with her convulsions. She was cumming hard and we hadn't really even started fucking her yet. She'd only just managed to get situated with Jack's cock in her pussy when I had joined them, and between adjusting to his considerable length and girth and the sudden arrival of my cock in her ass she was thrashing between us as she came. When her orgasm subsided and her sphincter's grip on my cock loosened slightly, I pushed a little deeper.

"Oh my god fuck me!" Hailey cried. "Fuck my ass and pussy!"

It took quite a few minutes, and more than a few breaks to wait out another hard Hailey cum, but eventually Jack and I were able to establish an alternating rhythm, in which I thrust into her ass just as he was pulling out of her pussy. Hailey continued to howl and scream at us to fucking give it to her hard, and I did my best to comply. Eventually my hips were slapping against her butt cheeks with considerable force, and every time I withdrew she slammed herself down hard on Jack's cock, the bottoms of her thighs landing with an equal and opposite thwack on the tops of his.

Every so often I'd feel my balls bounce off of Jack's cock which was mostly exposed when I rammed my own deep into Hailey's anal cavity. It was on one of those contacts of my balls to his cock that I started to cum without warning or build-up.

"Holy FUCK!" I groaned as my cock began spurting thick jets of cum into Hailey's body.

"Oh my god I can feel you cumming!" Hailey wailed. "Cum in me, Jack! Please cum in my pussy! CUM IN MEEEEEEE!"

Jack roared along with us just a few seconds later. As the last of my cum spurted into Hailey's ass, he started shooting his own spunk deep into her pussy. Hailey came hard on his cock, her spasms milking both of our cocks of everything we had to give. I slowly pulled my slowly deflating prick out of her stretched asshole and my cum dribbled down onto her pussy and Jack's cock. She lay against Jack's chest with a satisfied smile and a hazy look in her eyes.

"I love watching you two do that," Sophie said before going back to sucking on Molly's pussy.

* * *

We parted with promises to all see each other again on Bonfire night. Our Marine Patrol shift was nearly over, and we wanted to get back to the cabin to clean up and enjoy dinner before the party at Matt and Tina's.

"What is that place?" I asked Jack as he piloted the boat away from the shore where Gary and Meredith and their young friends took their time putting their bathing suits back on. I pointed off to the south where I could just make out what looked like a large campground built around a sandy beach on the lake shore.

"Oh that's some kind of church camp or something," Jack said, sharing a quick look with Sophie. "That big building has a sign on it that says something or other chapel, so Sophie and I have never really bothered checking it out."

"Yeah," I said. "A church campground doesn't really seem like it fits in to the general motif of the lake."

"Exactly," Jack said. "I figure as long as they don't come picketing on Bonfire night, we're cool to leave each other alone."

There were quite a few boats tied up along various docks at the campground, so there was nothing stopping adventurous church folk from stumbling across a scene of exhibitionist depravity like the one we'd all just put on for anyone to see. It didn't seem possible that after all of Jack and Sophie's years of coming to this lake and enjoying themselves that they'd never crossed paths with any of the devout campers at the southern end of the lake before. And I could tell that Jack wasn't giving me the whole story, which was also strange, considering how low inhibitions tended to run when we were here. So there was something about the campground that Jack didn't want to talk about. No big deal.

I'd never been much of the religious type, but more than a few things had seeped into my consciousness by cultural osmosis. Christian evangelicals weren't known for their open and accepting attitudes regarding sexuality, for one thing. And the presence of a church-run campground on this lake of all places didn't quite line up, nor did Jack's seeming desire not to talk about it. He certainly wasn't the church-going type.

I looked at Eva, and she seemed to have picked up on the same thing I had, but neither of us thought it was worth making an issue over, so we sat back and enjoyed the leisurely boat ride back to the northern end of the lake to return our Marine Patrol radio. We waved to other boaters and people along the shore as we went, but we didn't come across any more people in need of assistance or any more adventurous couples frolicking along the lake shore.

* * * * *

Wednesday turned out to be quite a fun-filled day for our heroes, so in the interest of length, I've split it in half. Wednesday evening and the party at Matt and Tina's will be explored in Chapter 5.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers