Another Week on the Lake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

We all responded in the affirmative.

"And last is just a simple request that we not have any outdoor nudity until the sun goes down. Except in certain designated camping areas back along the trails that are clothing optional. They're marked with signs. All clear?"

"Sounds good to me," I said, and the others agreed.

"Is Abigail still back there?" Sarah asked John, nodding over her shoulder to the room John had emerged from.

"I believe so, unless she slipped out to go for a swim. That damn storage room is about a thousand degrees," John said.

"While John goes to find Abigail to give you guys a tour, would anyone like to eat my pussy?" Sarah said just before peeling off her t-shirt. Her big tits were barely contained in a lacy bra and the creamy flesh undulated in the cups as her arms rose and fell. She pulled down her shorts next and sat down on the desk, spreading her legs and showing off her beautiful naked pussy. No panties for this campground manager.

Jack was the fastest, but all five of us moved to fulfill Sarah's request. When Jack beat us there, Sarah gasped out in pleasure as he went to work licking and sucking his way up and down her pussy. She took off her bra as she squirmed on the desk, freeing her big luscious tits to our view. When John came back into the room followed by a young woman in campground uniform, he was naked, and his huge cock swung back and forth as it stood out rock-hard in front of him. Sophie was closest to him, and she quickly dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. The young woman was spectacularly beautiful. She was as tall as Becky with similar build, but her sunny blonde hair and sparkling green eyes reminded me immediately of Rebekah, and from there the likeness only strengthened. Could she be a younger sister?

"My God, you two," said the young lady I assumed was Abigail. "You are an inspiration to us all."

She smiled at me, Eva and Becky as we watched Jack and Sophie work their oral magic on John and Sarah.

"Well since your friends are going to be busy for a while, shall I give you three the tour?" she asked. "I'm Abigail, by the way."

As each of us introduced ourselves she kissed us passionately instead of shaking our hands and my spine tingled as her body pressed into mine, even if it was through two full sets of summer clothes. There was no way she couldn't feel the insistent hardness of my cock against her. I badly wanted to help her out of her clothes and join our friends, but she led us out of the building and we left just as Sophie was taking off her bathing suit top for John and Jack was pulling down his shorts to free his huge cock.

"Andrea told me you guys were coming, so she asked me to show you around before I bring Will to her cabin," Abigail said.

"Just Will?" Eva asked with a raised eyebrow. I could tell she was brimming over with lust for beautiful young Abigail because she was holding my hand and because she was clearly undressing the tall buxom blonde with her eyes.

Becky held my other hand and I remembered again the lack of the emotional and telepathic link between us, but I could plainly see she was also enjoying Abigail's company. And mine.

"Unless you two don't want to give up your boyfriend for a little while?" Abigail had stopped walking and turned to face us, observing that I was holding hands with both Eva and Becky.

"Like we need Will to have fun," Eva joked and Becky snorted.

"What did you have in mind for us?" Becky asked Abigail.

Abigail studied my girlfriends and smiled. "I think you'll both like it. Follow me!"

* * *

Abigail led us to a small cabin where a young man sat waiting on the front steps. He stood and smiled when we approached.

"Hello, Jacob," Abigail called in a sing-song voice. "Are your stick-in-the-mud bunkmates in there?"

"Yeah they're all here, Abigail," Jacob smiled. "Playing cards and waiting for my big surprise."

"Well their big surprise is right here," she said. "This is Eva, and this is Becky."

"Nice to meet you," Jacob said and he shook hands with both of my girlfriends.

"Will," I said as he shook mine. "Nice to meet you." He wasn't even as tall as Becky, but still a few inches taller than Eva, but he appeared to be quite muscular for an eighteen-year-old kid. I could tell Eva liked the look of him right away.

"So what's with this surprise?" Becky asked him.

"My bunkmates have been really anti-social this week," he said, not seeming to care if he was overheard through the cabins open windows. "They are too scared to come with me to Andrea's cabin to have fun, if you know what I mean. Andrea and Abigail thought maybe they'd come around if someone strange and exotic came around they'd break out of their shy, sheltered shells. So to speak."

"So you've got some virgins in there?" Eva asked.

"Um, yeah," Jacob said. "Sorry, this is a dumb fucking idea. So lame. I'm an asshole."

"Chill, dude," Becky said and put an arm around his shoulder. Jacob's eyes immediately locked on her chest. "Just introduce us and we'll see what happens."

Eva agreed and I gave them both a long slow-burn kiss before Jacob led them inside the cabin.

"Two girlfriends, huh?" Abigail said with a knowing look. "How's that working out?"

I chuckled. "Not sure yet. Just started last night."

"You three have a good look," she said. "I think you'll make it work."

How she could know that, or what the hell she meant by "good look," Abigail did not bother to explain before she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away. We marched to the other side of the campground, past the dining hall and administration building to another grouping of small cabins, which I assumed were the girls' bunks.

"I don't suppose Luke and Rebekah are around today?" I asked as we talked.

Abigail giggled. "Can't get last night out of your head?"

"Well, no," I said. "I mean, yes, but... I just wanted to ask them a question."

She stopped walking and turned toward me. "Try me," she said.

I raised my eyebrows. "You want me to ask you the thing I want to ask them?"

"Sure," she said. "Unless it's really private or something. I'm good with questions though."

"Okay," I said, staring into her sparkling eyes. Something made me want to open up to her, almost as badly as I wanted to have sex with her. "So after me and Eva, you know..."

"Had sex with Luke and Rebekah?" she helpfully finished.

"Yeah," I said. "After we all had sex, me and Eva kind of have this link. Like, this sounds ridiculous and crazy, but we can kind of communicate by touch. Like I can feel what she feels and she can feel what I feel, and it gets stronger when we have sex. Like, a lot stronger."

I paused to see if she was following along or looking for an easy exit from the conversation, but she only nodded in a way that let me know I should continue. Fuck she was beautiful.

"So I wanted to ask them," I said. "Is this something that is going to wear off eventually?"

"Do you want it to wear off?" she asked.

"No," I said, surprised with how emphatically and quickly I said it. "No not really. It's kind of amazing, and it makes our sex even better than it was before, but it's also so much more than that. No, the thing is, I don't have that link with Becky. And neither does Eva, and I think both of us want that with her too. Becky doesn't even know what she's missing, but I feel like eventually that imbalance is going to be a problem. So if it wears off, the problem kind of takes care of itself, but I'd rather have the link with Becky too than have it wear off."

"No," she said. "It's not going to wear off. Luke gave you a gift last night, and it's something that will be with you for the rest of your life. Eva too."

"Okay," I said. "That's good to know at least. So does Becky have to have sex with Luke too in order for us to make that link with her?"

"Also no," Abigail said. "You, Eva and Becky need to make that link together. It won't be easy, and it won't happen right away, but I promise you that all three of you have what it takes. You and Eva have a head start thanks to Luke. All three of you are going to have a lot of really REALLY good sex while you try to figure it out though." She smiled.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I just do," she said. "It's kind of my thing."

"Are you related—"

"Moving right along," she interrupted with a tantalizing smile, leading me once again through the campground. "Let's go. Andrea told me how nice your cock is and I want to try it."

* * *

The interior of the small cabin was sparsely appointed, boasting two wood-framed bunk beds in the back corners opposite the front door. It was just the one room, the bathrooms and showers being housed in a separate communal building. There were two windows beside the door and another between the bunk beds, but there was little natural light because the shades were drawn. Two hanging lamps lit the room instead of the plentiful sunshine right outside.

The reason for the drawn shades was that there were four young women in the room when we arrived, and they were all dressed identically, in white sneakers and white knee-high socks and nothing else. My cock lurched in my shorts as Abigail closed the door behind us and I beheld the wondrous display. Two of the girls, one of them dark-haired Andrea, were on their bare bottoms on the wood floor facing the door, and the other two were between their legs eating their pussies. The two pussy-munchers were on their knees with their asses pointing back at the door, assholes and pussies in plain view. Andrea was playing with her big boobs in the exact same way she had last night when I fucked her.

I'd been mistaken about socks and sneakers being the only apparel on first glance. The slim, small-breasted red-head next to Andrea was wearing a pink tank-top that she had bunched up high on her chest, baring her small pert tits. The girl sucking Andrea's pussy was black, with nice smooth dark skin and a wild mass of curly hair. She had nice boobs hanging beneath her, bigger than her red-headed friend, but smaller than either Andrea's or Abigail's. And the fourth set of naked tits were roughly the same size as Andrea's at least as far as I could tell given that Andrea's rested on her chest and the pale-skinned, black-haired young lady eating the redhead's pussy was on her hands and knees and her tits were swaying beneath her.

"I brought you ladies a present," Abigail said. I don't know when she took off her t-shirt and bra, but she was astonishing standing next to me in nothing but shorts and sneakers. Her big tits were absolutely perfect, similar in size to Becky's but so firm and gorgeously set on her chest that I wondered why she had even been wearing a bra to begin with.

"Will!" Andrea cried as she got to her feet and bounded over to jump into my arms. I held her up with my arms under her yummy meaty ass as she probed her tongue into my mouth and ground her naked pussy against the front of my shorts. "You have to meet my friends, you're going to love them!"

The three strange girls had all risen to their feet, and they smiled at me as I set Andrea back down and turned to greet them. "Hey," I said.

"I'm Jamie," the redhead said. She approached me and put her arms around me and gave me a totally unselfconscious kiss, and her tongue was delicious swirling against mine. My cock ached in my shorts as she pressed her body against mine.

"I'm Kayla," said the pale-skinned beauty who had been eating Jamie's pussy. She had beautiful East Asian features and I would have guessed she was Korean if someone had made me. She greeted me with the same passionate kiss as Andrea and Jamie had.

"I'm Susan," said the final bunkmate, dark-skinned, slender and beautiful. She grabbed my cock through my shorts before she jumped into my arms for a searing kiss.

Abigail finished taking off her clothes except for her own socks and sneakers before kissing me for the second time since we'd met twenty minutes before. While her tongue was in my mouth, her hand was on my shorts, pushing one side of them down before more hands joined her and suddenly my shorts were being pushed down by five virtually naked young women. Once my cock was released from its prison it swung up and slapped hard against my stomach before settling at a forty-five degree angle from my body. Abigail made me let go of her tits so I could get my t-shirt off, but I quickly grabbed them both again and leaned over to lick and suck on her nipples.

"Wow you guys," skinny Jamie said. "His cock is really big. Like, a lot bigger than Jacob's or Charlie's."

I didn't know who Charlie was, but I was pleased to learn that I measured up favorably.

"Will it actually fit in my pussy?" Jamie went on.

"It fits in my pussy," Andrea said. "And you're not that much tighter than I am."

"Ladies," Abigail said. "Why don't we all line up here in front of Will so we can all suck his cock one at a time."

The girls seemed more than happy to follow Abigail's suggestion, and in a moment I found myself looking down at five gorgeous women, all of them naked except for shoes and socks as they knelt in front of me. I just had to decide where to begin.

My cock swayed heavy in the air as I moved to my left to Andrea who was first in line. She sucked my cock with enthusiastic relish, massaging my balls as she moaned onto my cock and tried to stuff as much of it as she could into her mouth.

"That feels so fucking good, Andrea," I groaned. "Yes suck my cock just like that."

"It's so big," Kayla cooed beside her. I looked to the far end of the line to see Abigail smirk knowingly. Like me, she seemed to know that my cock was nowhere near the biggest available on the lake.

After Andrea had completely coated my cock with her saliva I moved to my right so Kayla could take a turn sucking me. There was nothing tentative or inexperienced about her movements or technique, even if she was impressed by my size. She sucked cock like she'd been doing it for years, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft and pressing my bulging cock head into her throat. Every few pumps she would stop to lick and suck on my balls one at a time before putting my cock back in her mouth. Her big beautiful tits jiggled on her chest as she moved.

"Oh my god that's amazing, Kayla," I said during one particularly intense moment of suction on one of my heavy bloated balls. My cock was leaking pre-cum now. I had pumped my most recent load into Becky's pussy over two hours ago and my balls were aching for another release.

I moved down the line and waited as Jaime decided how she was going to approach her task. She seemed the most intimidated by my cock, and given her skinny frame I suppose I could see why. I could only imagine how tight her pussy might be and sincerely hoped I would get a chance to find out. She finally grabbed my cock around the base and began licking the underside of my shaft in long slow laps, flicking her tongue across the drooling slit in the head of my cock every time she got to the top.

"Mmm," she moaned. "It tastes really good." Then she closed her lips around my cock head and sucked while she pumped my shaft with both hands.

There was a loud popping sound when I backed off and pulled my cock out of her mouth, and the girls giggled at the sound.

"That was wonderful, Jaime," I said. "Thank you."

Susan lacked Jaime's trepidation, but she didn't quite have Kayla's skill. However she happily slurped and jacked my cock while I slipped my fingers into the dense curls of her black hair to guide her movements. Her tits were small compared to many of those I had enjoyed and admired this week, but she was definitely bigger than her friend Jaime beside her.

Finally it was Abigail's turn and she smiled up at me before swallowing my cock like it was nothing.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as my entire length disappeared into her mouth and I could feel her throat moving around me. Without a trace of a gag she pulled back again, leaving my cock coated in saliva. "Holy shit, Abigail!"

"Fuck my face," she said.

She took my hands and guided them to the top of her head before opening her mouth again and driving forward to completely envelope my cock again. I held her there with my cock buried in her throat while the others looked on. Taking a quick look at the four naked beauties to my left, I saw that all four of them were playing with their pussies. I fucked Abigail's mouth like she asked, and she threw herself toward me even as I pulled her head down the length of my cock. Her incredible tits rocked and heaved on her chest with every cycle, and my balls bounced against her chin.

Finally I drew her off of my prick and she gasped for breath and smiled at me again.

"I think he wants some pussy now," Abigail said.

"Can I taste you all?" I asked.

Abigail, Susan and Jaime got onto the edge of the lower bunk on the right and spread their legs wide, and Kayla and Andrea followed their lead on the opposite lower bunk. Five gorgeous pussies were on display for me and I looked back and forth more times than I could count trying to decide which one to suck first.

With my cock waving proudly in front of me I moved in between the beds and knelt in front of Jaime and licked her pussy. While she squealed and bucked next to Susan on the bed, I explored her pussy with my lips and tongue, drinking in her delicious juices and working my tongue as deep into her hole as I could. Even on my tongue she felt tight.

I decided I was going to make all five of them cum in my mouth. Jaime tasted even better when she was cumming, and it didn't take much licking to make it happen. Basically as soon as my tongue found its way to her clit she exploded, and Susan had to help keep her from tumbling off the bed as I sucked her delicious cumming pussy.

Instead of moving directly to Susan I turned around and went to work sucking Andrea's pussy, and zigzagged back and forth between the beds sucking one pussy at a time until I could taste its cum. I squeezed asses and tits as I licked and sucked my way from Andrea to Susan to Kayla and finally to Abigail. Abigail's pussy was the most delicious I have ever tasted. Without taking anything away from my beloved Eva and Becky, who both make me routinely ravenous with the prospect of drinking from their delicious cunts, Abigail was in a class by herself. I could have kept my lips glued to her pussy all morning without ever once paying any attention to my cock, and I might have done just that if she hadn't pushed me away once she started to cum.

"Oh my fucking god yes!" Abigail wailed. "I'm cumming so good! FUCK!"

"Give me your cock, Will," Andrea moaned behind me.

I turned around to find her leaning against the top bunk on her forearms with her plump bottom pointed back at me. "Fuck my pussy," she said.

Just before I nudged my cock head between her slick pouting pussy lips I knew Eva had just started to fuck. The cabin where I'd left her was probably two hundred yards away, but I knew in that instant that she was loving the sensation of a thick cock working its way into her pussy.

That's really nice, Eva. How's this?

I stuffed the first few inches of my cock into Andrea's pussy and she howled with delight. "Fuck YES!" Andrea screamed. "Put your cock in my pussy, Will!"

So good, baby, came Eva's reply.

Abigail was suddenly beside me and she winked and kissed me before slapping me hard on the ass. "Fuck that sweet little pussy, Will! Fuck her!"

I reached beneath Andrea's body and grabbed onto her tits as I began to stroke my cock in and out of her juicy pussy. "I think I'm going to cum soon," I moaned as I fucked the brunette hard from behind.

"Cum in my pussy!" Andrea wailed. "Oh my fucking god your cock is so fucking good!"

"Yes," Abigail said beside me. "Cum in her pussy so I can suck it out of her. Do you want to see me suck your cum out of Andrea's pussy, Will?"

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers