Another Week on the Lake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped. "So close!"

"He can't cum already!" Jaime wailed on the other side of me and Andrea. "He hasn't even fucked me yet!"

"Don't worry, baby," Abigail cooed. "Will is going to fuck all five of us absolutely senseless, I promise."

My balls exploded as soon as she said "all five of us," and thick hot jets of cum rocketed into Andrea's pussy as it clenched and spasmed around my thrusting cock.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" she screamed as I filled her cunt with my spunk and her pussy drenched my cock with her cum.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels good, Andrea!" I groaned as we both came.

I helped her to get down onto the lower bed before I pulled my cock out of her cum-drenched pussy and my cock slapped hard and wet against my stomach. I turned to Jaime. "See? Good to go."

"Oh my god," Jaime said. "Um, maybe I'll let someone else go next."

"Oh me!" Kayla and Susan shrieked at the same time.

"Kayla," I said. "How about you eat Susan's pussy while I fuck you and then Susan can suck you while I fuck her?"

"Yes!" they again shouted in unison. Susan got down onto the floor back out in the same area where the girls had been arranged to wait for me and Abigail. Kayla quickly dove down and started sucking her pussy and wiggling her ass in the air behind her. I got in behind Kayla and she moaned into Susan's pussy while I stuffed my cock into her cunt. Now I was able to watch Abigail suck my cum out of Andrea's pussy when I wasn't watching Susan play with her tits and squirm under the expert work of Kayla's sucking. We ended up rearranging several times there on the floor, so after a few minutes I was fucking Susan while she sucked Kayla's pussy, then I lay down flat on the floor while Kayla rode my cock and Susan put her pussy in my mouth. While Kayla, Susan and I fucked on the floor, Abigail, Andrea and Jaime sucked each other's pussies on one of the beds.

I'm not sure how much time went by before I was ready to cum again, but I was fucking Susan's pussy for the third or fourth time when it happened. "I'm gonna cum again," I said. "Can I cum on your faces?"

"Oh you dirty boy!" Kayla giggled after lifting her face from licking Susan's clit and the top of my cock as it pumped in and out of Susan's cunt. "Yes, cover us with your cum!"

"Hold on just a sec," Susan said. "I'm so close to cumming again! Fuck me harder!"

I increased my pace and Susan started to buck and thrash and scream as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. "HOLY FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

My balls started to churn while she was still cumming but I manage to pull my cock out of her pussy just before the first spurt of cum exploded from it. It splattered onto Susan's stomach and tits as she and Kayla tried to move their faces close together and turn them up for me as I got to my feet. I managed to aim at Kayla's face before the second thick rope of cum shot out, and it shot into her open mouth and across her cheek and nose and forehead. Roaring wordlessly in my orgasmic bliss, I turned to give the next spurt to Susan, and it hit her in the chin, some of it dripping down onto her neck and chest and some following its momentum up over her lips and onto her nose. I jacked my shaft as my balls roiled and rope after rope of hot cock cream shot out onto the two upturned faces of my two newest fuck-buddies.

Susan collapsed onto the floor, her face streaked with cum as the effort of holding herself up to catch my cum became too much in the wake of her powerful orgasm. Kayla leaned over her panting friend and sucked the last glob of cum off of the head of my cock and worked my shaft in her mouth to make sure it stayed hard for her two friends that I still hadn't fucked.

"Are you ready, Jaime?" Andrea asked her slender red-headed bunkmate. "It looks like Will's big cock is ready for your pussy if you want it."

Jaime was alone on the left-hand bottom bunk, while Andrea lay back on the right one with Abigail eating her pussy.

"No pressure," I said to Jaime as I move to join her on the bed. "It's totally up to you whether or not you want to do anything more than we already have."

"I want you to make me cum like you just made Susan cum," she said. "And I want someone to suck your cum out of my pussy."

"Why don't you sit right on the edge of the mattress then so I can fuck you," I said.

A visible shiver went through Jaime's entire body, and even her little tits jiggled. She moved to the edge of the bed and spread her legs for me and I knelt on the floor to get my cock low enough to enter her.

"Please fuck my pussy, Will," Jaime whined. "Please fuck me."

"You want this cock?" I asked playfully, slapping it on her dripping wet pussy lightly. "Do you think it'll fit in your tight little pussy?"

I pressed my cock head against Jaime's opening and we pushed together to force my bulging head inside her. It took considerable effort on both of our parts, but once I popped into her juicing channel we both cried out with pleasure.

"It's so fucking big!" Jaime cried.

"Oh fuck so fucking tight," I moaned.

"More!" she wailed. "Fuck me deeper!"

I did as she asked and pushed a little deeper and she started to cum so hard I had to pull my cock out of her pussy while she trashed and squirted girl-cum all over my cock and balls and legs. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. "OH FUCKING FUUUUUUUCK!"

"Oh my god, Jaime!" Andrea cried from the other bed. "I've never seen you cum like that before!"

Jaime didn't have a verbal answer for Andrea, only more thrashing and wordless screaming. The rest of us watched her as her orgasm exploded through her and left her gasping for air on top of the blankets.

"Holy fuck!" Jaime finally cried. "Holy fuck I've never cummed that hard before!"

"That was so sexy, Jaime," I said and then I chuckled. "And I haven't even started fucking you yet."

"Oh fuck I know!" she gasped.

"We can stop there if you want," I said. "That was a really hard cum."

"Yeah," she said, then, "No! I mean, I just need a break."

"Will can fuck me until you're ready, sweetie," Abigail said behind me.

"But if he fucks you he's going to cum!" Jaime said. "And I want him to cum in my pussy."

I was still feeling the same roaring charge of lust that had descended on me during the bonfire, and I realized that other than just before I fell asleep last night, my cock had been hard the entire time. My balls still felt like they had before we started fucking the roof off of this little cabin.

"I'm pretty sure I have plenty of cum for both of you and more," I said.

"Promise?"

"I promise," I said.

"Good," Abigail said. "Now fuck me."

Jaime was right though. Abigail was definitely going to make me cum. Her pussy wasn't just the most delicious I had ever tasted it was absolutely magical on my cock. Once we had both pushed and bucked to stuff my length inside her dripping wet cunt, I picked her up off the bed and stood in the middle of the floor, bouncing her up and down on my cock while her perfect tits bounced and crashed against my chest. She worked her pussy muscles around my invading fuck-rod with incredible control and I realized after only a few minutes that she was going to make me cum before I could do the same for her. I also realized, somehow, that we should have been able to share the emotional and sensory link that I had with anyone who had fucked Luke and Rebekah, except that somehow she had turned her side of the link off. She only left it turned on enough so that I would know she was feeling my pleasure and desire and adjusting the movements of her pussy accordingly.

I tore my eyes away from her gloriously bouncing tits and caught the look of mischief in her shining eyes. She was an expert with whatever power created the inter-person sexual links, even more so than she was an expert at working a cock with her pussy. For her own reasons she had shut me out of experiencing her side of our pleasure, but she was giving me such overwhelming pleasure of my own that I didn't have time to ask her about it before she made me cum.

"Holy FUCK!" I screamed. "OH FUCKING FUUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

With the possible exception of the cum blast I had shot into Rebekah's pussy last night, this was the most explosive orgasm of my life. My balls seemed to vibrate even as they rhythmically pumped huge jets of cum up through my cock and deep into Abigail's pussy.

"Yes, Will!" she screamed back at me as I roared in my bliss. "Cum in my pussy, baby! Fill me up with your yummy fucking cum!"

My orgasm went on and on as my cum-cannon blasted deep in Abigail's cunt. My legs began to shake and somehow Andrea and Kayla were there to help me sit down on the edge of one of the bunks with Abigail still impaled on my cock. When I finally stopped spurting Abigail rubbed her clit and her pussy clamped down in a powerful orgasm of her own around my still-throbbing cock.

"So good so good so good fuck fuck fuck," she chanted as she came all over my cock. Her juices and my cum dribbled out of her pussy when she climbed out of my lap, and she quickly got down on the floor so Susan could suck my cum out of her pussy.

Now Jaime and I were alone on the same bed again where she had exploded in orgasm a few minutes ago. I lay back and smiled up at the top bunk in my post-orgasmic glow, and Jaime rolled over and started sucking my cum-covered cock.

"I still want you to fuck me," she said once she had slurped up every last trace of Abigail's cum.

"Let's try down on the floor," I said. "You can get on top and ride my cock as hard or as easy as you want."

Once we were in position on the floor, Jaime slowly started to lower her pussy down onto my cock. We stopped again for a few minutes once we managed to get my cock head inside her, and she came again when we pushed on farther. But this time her orgasm was not a thunderous monster-cum, and she was able to stay on top of me as her pussy squeezed my cock and leaked her juices down onto my shaft. She had her hands flat on my chest and I played with her hard nipples on her little tits as she slowly worked a little more of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh my fuck it feels so fucking good!" she wailed.

"Such a perfect tight pussy," I groaned, hopefully encouraging her to go deeper.

The other four girls got down on the floor, two on either side of us, locking themselves into matching sixty-nines, Abigail and Kayla on my right, and Andrea and Susan on my left. I watched as well as I could with Jaime's red hair hanging down around my face, but she soon had my whole attention when she managed to get half of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god I can't stop cumming!" she wailed. "I think that's all I can fit!"

"That's fine, baby," I said. "It feels so fucking good. Just move however you want. If your pussy keeps squeezing me like that, I'm definitely going to fill you up with my cum."

"AAAAHAAAAGH! FUCK!" she screamed as another orgasm exploded through her. "FUCKING COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Her pussy clenched and squeezed and worked along my cock head and half of my shaft. Her cum had now covered the rest, and with the added lubrication, she sank down another half an inch and had another orgasm right on top of one that hadn't even finished yet.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. "FUCKING CUMMING! AAAAAAAAAH!"

"Yes, Jaime, yes!" I moaned. Her forehead fell against mine as a wave of orgasm passed over her and her body shook above me. "Cum all over my fucking cock baby. Your pussy feels so fucking good, and it's going to make me cum if you do that again."

The rest of the girls went off in a series of orgasms into each other's mouths as they sucked and licked. Moaning muffled by pussy was the only sound other than Jaime's ragged panting and gasping.

"I've never been fucked like this before!" Jaime wailed. "Your cock is so fucking big OH FUCKING FUUUUUCK!"

With another orgasm exploding inside her, Jaime's pussy clamped down on my cock again and without even moving my hips a single time, my balls started to churn and my cum surged up through the entire length of my cock and into her impossibly tight pussy.

"Holy fuck!" I roared. "You're making me fucking cum, Jaime!"

"I CAN FEEL IT IN MY PUSSY!" she screamed. "I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING!"

Abigail got up to her knees and held Jaime as her latest monster orgasm caused her to buck and thrash on top of me. Kayla got in between my legs and started licking my balls and the portion of my cock that wouldn't fit in Jaime's pussy. Andrea straddled my face and assisted Abigail in holding Jaime upright, so I took to opportunity to taste her delicious pussy again as the last few spurts of cum shot up through my cock and into Jaime's cunt.

Once Jaime could hold herself up with her own power, Andrea climbed off of me and she and Abigail helped their slender friend dismount my cock, which slapped wet and hard against my stomach when it popped out of Jaime's cum-oozing pussy.

"There's a lot of cum in me," Jaime said, dipping a finger inside her pussy before bringing it to her mouth to taste. "Who wants some?" She lay back on the floor and spread her legs wide, inviting any willing mouth to suck my cum out of her.

Andrea offered her services, and I sat up and watched them squirm together on the floor while Andrea slurped my cum out of Jaime's incredibly tight pussy.

"That was amazing, Will," Susan said as Kayla leaned over to lick up the cum that I'd left on her tits and stomach several orgasms ago.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Jaime said.

"It was pretty good," Abigail said with a wicked smile. "Not bad for a newbie."

* * *

"Okay let's go meet Jacob and those guys over at the showers," Andrea said. "Phase two!"

The girls giggled.

"Quite an intricate plan you've hatched today," I said.

"Do you think Jacob's bunkmates finally came out of their shells?" Susan asked as she pulled a camp t-shirt on over her beautiful tits.

"I'm pretty sure they did," I said, having received some information from Eva over our link. "My girlfriends can be extremely persuasive." I tried to picture Becky and Eva taking on four rock-hard eighteen-year-old cocks and it made mine twitch as I stuffed it back into my shorts.

"Oh, Andrea," said Kayla. "You still have some of Will's cum on your thighs, let me clean you up."

"Abigail!" Andrea said to the blonde ringleader of this whole event. "You were supposed to eat all of it!"

"Even a greedy cumslut like me can share sometimes," Abigail said.

"So what happens at the showers?" I asked once we were all dressed.

Andrea opened the door and Abigail breezed past her.

"What do you think happens at the showers, dummy?" Jaime said with a giggle before following Abigail outside.

* * *

At first, all we actually did was take showers. I felt a little nervous when the girls dragged me into the women's side of the bathroom building, but there was no one else in the locker room and I heard no running water from the shower area in the next room. I enjoyed the show of the five young women taking off their clothes again and I took mine off before following them into the shower area.

There actually were a few privacy stalls against the opposite wall, but mainly the shower room was wide-open and very public. In fact, it occurred to me after a minute or two that the men's locker room must open into this same area, it was too big for there to be a separate one for men in a building this size. My suspicions were confirmed a few minutes after we started rinsing ourselves off in warm water. Four naked young men, one of them Jacob, walked in through the far opening from the men's locker room. Like me, all four of them had raging erections. Three of them were smaller than me, but the fourth looked like he had a cock the same size as Matt's monster.

Jacob walked in confidently and turned on a shower, but his friends came up short when they saw me and the five naked women I was showering with.

"Hey there, boys," Abigail cooed. "Don't be shy."

Eva and Becky walked in behind the guys, both of them gloriously naked. Eva slapped the exceptionally well hung young man on the bare ass.

"You guys have absolutely nothing to be shy about," Becky said, slipping around the other two and grabbing both of their big hard cocks. They might not have been as big as their friend, but Becky was right.

I left my shower and strode to meet my girlfriends. "Hey baby," I said before taking Becky into my arms and kissing her, then repeating the greeting with Eva. "How did it go?"

"Success," Eva said. "Three shy young men are now hooked on group sex for life!"

Eva's hand swirled up and down around my cock and I grabbed one of her tits with one hand and one of Becky's with the other.

We can make a link with Becky, I told her, not sure how well the message would translate over the link of pleasure and emotions.

"Did you see Luke and Rebekah?" Eva asked in reply to my message.

"No," I said. "But Abigail here seems pretty confident."

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Becky asked.

"We'll show you later, baby," Eva said before rising onto her toes to kiss the auburn-haired goddess.

I watched my girlfriends make out and slowly stroked my cock. I watched their hands roam over each other's bodies and groaned with delight when Becky slipped two fingers into Eva's pussy. "I want to suck your pussy, Eva," Becky said. "And I want you to fuck me while I do it," she said to me.

* * *

After a lengthy shower for twelve people, our hosts treated us to lunch at the campground dining hall, which was surprisingly good for campground dining hall food.

"Last night at the lake, kids," Jack said as we all got closer to finishing our meals. "What are we going to do tonight?"

"Another get-together with Jess and Roger and all those guys, right?" Sophie said.

"Yeah, or we could just hang at the cabin," Jack said. "Or we could do a booze cruise and hang at the cabin, or some nighttime skinny dipping. Whatever you guys want."

"Pretty sure Katrina was looking forward to us coming over again," I said.

"Drinks and sexy games?" Jack asked with a grin.

"That sounds exciting," Becky offered. She sat in between me and Eva on the bench. She'd finished her food, and now she had a hand in each of our laps.

"I'll call them when we get back to the cabin to make sure we're still on," Sophie said.

It sounded like a nice way to close out our trip to me. Katrina and her boyfriend Tyler were staying with Kaylee and Connor at Kaylee's parents' lake house. Also with them were Kaylee's best friend Jill and her boyfriend Tommy and our friends Roger and Jess. With our group of eight and theirs together it could make for a fun evening if things proceeded as they so often do on the lake.

There was a good deal of hugging and kissing on the dock as we bade farewell to the campers and campground staffers we had spent the morning with. Andrea's kiss especially was both tender and arousing. Abigail pulled me aside from the group before I could give her a hug.

"Don't concentrate too hard," she said.

I shrugged and raised an eyebrow. "What are you..."

"When you and Eva try to make a link with Becky," she said. "It doesn't work in your brain. Or at least not a part of your brain that you can control by thinking really hard. Just let it come naturally. With you and Eva working together I know you'll make it happen."

Then she rose on her toes and kissed me much more chastely than at any time since I'd met her a couple hours earlier, but with her kiss a feeling of confidence and power rose inside me that convinced me she knew what she was talking about. I didn't know in my head, but rather in my bones and in my stomach, and I was immediately grateful for the push in the right direction in bringing Becky fully into our lives.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers