Another Week on the Lake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

When Abigail turned and walked away without saying goodbye I found my girlfriends waiting for me. Jack and Sophie were already on the boat. Becky and Eva had their hands on their hips and they were doing their best to look suspicious, but I could see the smiles in their eyes and I could more directly feel the warmth coming from Eva and a little bit of understanding of what had passed between me and Abigail.

"Are you going to explain what that was all about, mister?" Eva said with mock jealousy.

"Yeah," Becky said. "That was an awfully nice looking kiss."

"No I am not going to explain, my loves. I'm going to show you."

* * *

I'm not going to go over in lurid detail everything that happened that night, but I will touch on some of my more memorable moments. The push from Abigail gave me and Eva some great insight into how our link worked, and we enjoyed it with each other and with Jack and Sophie for a while that evening after dinner and a few drinks at Kaylee's parents' cabin. Becky knew she was missing out on something, but Eva and I both gave her assurance that she wasn't going to miss out forever. We also gave her several mind-shattering orgasms, but I'll get to that last.

My time with Kaylee that night was wonderful. She took my hand and led me down the hall from the huge living area of the lake house where we'd all been happily sucking and fucking for almost an hour.

She turned to me in the hallway just outside a bedroom. "I was hoping you would help me out with a fantasy, Will," she said.

We were both naked, and she was stroking my cock with both hands, slipping her fingers around in a mixture of Sophie's and Becky's cum. "I'd love to, Kaylee," I said.

"Sometimes when I masturbate I think about you," she said and she blushed.

"Wow," I said, feeling myself blush with this private and downright sexy revelation. "What a coincidence," I chuckled.

"If you can't or don't want to it's fine," she said.

"Did you have something weird and freaky in mind?"

"Not really," she smiled and slowly backed away from me into the bedroom. "I just want you all to myself for a little while. I want to suck your cock until you cum, and then I want you to fuck my pussy and cum inside me. And then I want you to fuck my ass and fill me with cum again."

"Wow that sounds horrible," I said and she slapped my chest when I laughed.

"Do you think you can cum three times for me?" she asked. "It seemed like a crazy fantasy until I saw some of the things that happened last night. How many times did you cum at the bonfire?"

"I don't know," I said. "A lot though. Like, a weirdly impossible number of times."

"Connor counted," she said. "He told me he came seven times at the bonfire and then we we still fucked when we got back here. And today we've basically been doing nothing but fuck all day. We didn't even put clothes on until we found out you guys were coming for dinner."

"It's basically been the same for us," I said. "Other than a couple breaks to shower and eat and a couple of boat rides all we've done is fuck. And I still want more. So yes, I think I can help you with your fantasy."

"Good," Kaylee said. "Because I really want to suck your cock."

We left the bedroom door open, both so we could listen to the sounds and shrieks of pleasure coming from the main room, and so that anyone walking by would be able to watch us. We weren't the only people who had split off for a little one-on-one or one-on-two since the party had started. Kaylee sucked my cock with ravenous gusto. She didn't have the cock-swallowing skills of someone like Abigail or Tina, but she was good and getting better. Having a massive rod like Connor's to practice on certainly couldn't have hurt.

I decided to take charge of the proceedings for a few minutes after she had managed to cover my entire cock with her spit, cleaning off the coating of cum that I'd carried in from the living room. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Look up at me," I said. "Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue."

She obeyed, and I held my recently enhanced cock tightly around the base, causing my bulbous head to swell a little more and the veins up and down my shaft to become a little more defined. I bounced my cock head off of Kaylee's tongue a few times before moving forward a little to slap both of her cheeks with my shaft.

"Do you want this cock?" I teased. "Do you like how big and hard it is for you?"

"I fucking love it," Kaylee groaned. "I loved it before and it's even better now!"

"Are you going to be a good little cum-slut and swallow my my fucking cum for me?"

"YES!" she gasped. "Let me suck it please! Please put it back in my mouth!"

I did as she asked. "Suck it good, baby," I said. "Make me fucking cum."

Kaylee moaned onto my cock as she worked her head up and down the length of my shaft, stuffing as much of me into her mouth as she could. Her perfect tits jiggled and swayed with her motions, and she used the hand that wasn't swirling around and up and down my cock to play with her pussy as she sucked.

"Oh fuck yes, Kaylee!" I gasped. "So fucking good! Suck my fucking cock just like that!"

My balls swung heavy with the motion she was transferring into my body with her sucking mouth, ready to deliver Kaylee the first of the three loads I had promised her. If this drop-dead gorgeous nineteen-year-old wanted my cum in all three of her holes then by God she was going to get it.

"Oh fuck, so close! Just like that!"

Kaylee settled into a consistent rhythm that left just my cock head and a few inches of shaft in her mouth at the deepest point, while her hand swirled delightfully around the rest. It was the glimpses of her perfect tanned firm ass and the promise of stuffing my cock into it later that made me loose it.

I didn't have time to warn her other than roaring "OH FUCK!" just as the first spurt exploded up through my cock. But she was ready, and she began swallowing as soon as I started cumming in her sucking mouth. She gulped down my cum as fast as my churning balls could pump it up to her, and I threw my head back in ecstatic joy as she sucked every last drop of cock cream right out of my prick.

"Oh fuck oh fuck that's fucking amazing, Kaylee!" I gasped. "Swallow that fucking cum, baby!"

"Oh my god your cum tastes so fucking good," she said when she finally popped my cock out of her mouth and let it bob in the air in front of her. "Do you want to fuck my pussy now?"

"I think I want to suck your pussy first," I said. "Get up on the bed."

Kaylee set her bottom down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs for me and I took several long seconds to enjoy the view of her pussy exposed to me and to anyone who might have decided to walk by.

I got down on the floor and licked her pussy once from bottom to top and she gasped. "It tastes so good," I said. "When you go back to school in the fall, make sure to remember that I will gladly eat your pussy for you any time you want to come over."

"Mmmm," she moaned as I went to work again with my tongue, latching my mouth onto her pussy this time and drinking in her taste. "Won't you be too busy with two girlfriends?"

I looked up at her without taking my tongue away from her clit and gave it a long slow lick. "They are definitely going to want to eat this pussy too," I said.

"They're both really good at it," she said. "Will you please shut up and fuck me now?"

I remembered the first time I fucked her last summer on the little island, holding her up in the air in the afternoon sun and bouncing her up and down on my cock. It sounded like a wonderful way to proceed, so I got up off the floor and stuffed my cock into her pussy before putting my arms around her and lifting her into the air.

Kaylee kissed me and moaned into my mouth. "This is just like our first time," she said. "Except your fucking cock is bigger."

"Mmmm," I moaned as the smooth silky grip of her pussy on my cock tightened. "And your tits are bigger too."

"You noticed?" she gasped as I began to bounce her up and down, fucking her where I stood.

"Of course I noticed," I said. "I am something of a tits man after all."

"It's just," she said through ragged breaths. "Fuck your cock feels good! Eva's and Becky's are so much bigger. They make mine look small."

"Small but perfect," I said. "Believe me, if I could fuck you like this and suck on them at the same time I would."

"Mmmm, baby," she moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me just like this! Just like the first time!"

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Kaylee," I growled. "I can't wait to cum inside you."

"I want it so bad!" she wailed. "I want to feel your fucking cock explode and all of your cum shoot in my pussy!"

"Getting close, baby," I said. "Are you ready? Will you cum with me?"

"FUCK!" she screamed. "YES! I want to cum all over your huge fucking cock!"

"Oh fuck!" I growled. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Kaylee screamed as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and my balls started pumping huge jets of cum deep into her cunt. We howled our delight together and the waves of pleasure made my legs shake. I tumbled back onto the bed with Kaylee on top of me as we both came, her clenching pussy milking every drop of cum out of me that my balls would give her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "You fuck me so good, Will! I fucking love it!"

"I feel like you did more to make that happen than I did," I said. "You're so fucking sexy and you work my cock so good with your tight little pussy." I was still fully erect inside her, and she started to ride me again.

"I'm sorry about the other night," she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I told you I loved you," she said. "I shouldn't have said that."

I stopped humping my hips up to meet her strokes as she rode my cock. "Kaylee, it's okay," I said.

"No," she said. "It isn't. You were with Eva, and now Becky too. I shouldn't have put that on you."

"Kaylee," I said, unsure how to proceed. She was basically right. I had a lot on my plate.

"It's just this place, you know?" she continued without waiting for me to say more. I knew she meant with regards to the lake. "I love fucking you, Will. I really do. You fuck me better than anyone else I've ever been with, including Connor and all of the other guys I've fucked this week. I'm not sure what it is, but it just feels incredible with you."

"I understand that," I said. "I've been telling Eva for months how badly I wanted to fuck you. There's something just perfect about the way it feels."

"But it's just sex," she said. "Right?"

"There's nothing wrong with that," I said.

"I know. But I kind of just let it slip out the other night. I think it was just my orgasms talking. So I'm sorry."

I reached up and cupped her wonderful breasts. Our feelings for each other were clearly, at least to me, more than just our orgasms talking. But I already had my work cut out for me adjusting to having Becky in my life along with Eva. It seemed wise to take budding relationships with more beautiful women one at a time, so I let it aside for now. "There's nothing to apologize for," I said. "I'm happy to spend whatever time with you you want. Sex or otherwise. Especially now that I know how close you are during the school year."

She grinned. "Between me, Eva, and Becky," she said. "This cock is not going to have a lot of free time."

"That sounds horrible," I laughed.

"I think you should fuck me in the ass now," she said.

* * *

Kaylee's orgasm made her pass out while I was still pumping another huge load of cum into her asshole. Becky and Eva had joined us, and they were playing with each other's pussies while they watched me fuck the nineteen-year-old brunette senseless on the bed beside them.

Eva and I did not figure out how to establish a link with Becky that night, although we did use the benefits of our own link to make sure Becky had several shrieking thrashing orgasms before passing out just like Kaylee had. Kaylee left us to our pleasure with a kiss for each of us and a promise to see us all soon before she headed back out to the main room to seek more sexual adventure.

Eva and I fucked one last time at the lake while Becky snored beside us, and when I was done filling her pussy with cum, we snuggled up on either side of our new girlfriend and fell asleep with her on top of the blankets on a hot summer night.

* * * * *

Eva

I've just finished reading. Becky and Will are already asleep beside me in our new king-sized bed. They were both exhausted after we fucked, but I needed some quiet time to wind down and get sleepy.

I love Will but he's kind of an idiot. Kaylee is completely bonkers madly in love with him. He was the reason she didn't get serious with Connor. He is the reason she spends more weekends with us than she does at home with her family. The problem is that she doesn't want to be with Will, Becky and me. She just wants Will. She's been around enough these past few months that I can just tell these things. She has sex with me and Becky of course; she's a wanton hedonist just like the rest of us. But it's just fun, just sex. With Will, for Kaylee, it's more.

I don't know how that's going to work out. Am I worried about Will? No. Our link is too strong now, and we've almost figured out how to extend it to Becky. I'm more worried about Kaylee, because she's a dear friend and I care about what happens to her. And the thing is, Will loves her too. So do me and Becky. But it's not going to work if she won't have me and Becky along with Will.

* * * * *

Author's Note: I didn't originally intend to wrap up on a bit of a downer like that, but there's plenty of adventure left in store for Will and Eva and Becky, so it would be silly to have every last thread completely wrapped up in their lives when they're like twenty-six years old. But that is the end of Another Week On The Lake. My next planned foray into the Will & Eva story is tentatively titled "The Wedding of Jack & Sophie," but that is literally all I've written on it so far, so it might be a few before I get posting.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers