Another Weekend - Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could watch her moves all day. Now, she stretched her lithe form as she removed her loose blouse, arms extended over her head. Her moves were languorous and smooth yet unselfconscious. She was undressing for her benefit rather than for show but she wanted him to keep his eyes on her just the same.

He would have even had she been quick and clumsy about taking off her clothes. He gazed appreciatively as she wiggled her designer jeans down the compelling curves of her hips and bottom. She stepped out of her jeans and kicked them aside in an effortless, fluid motion that seemed born of long practice. She repeated the process with her simple cotton panties, pastel pink this time. Later, she intended to try out the new lingerie she had packed.

She stood their naked and proud, easily striking a pose that showed her body to best advantage and was pleased by his fixation. "You joining me?" she asked him.

"I'd like that."

"Then take it off, buster. Take it all off!" she teased.

He gladly complied, much sloppier as he disrobed than she had been. He did not have her sensitivity about how one could best present oneself to a lover. She didn't mind, though. She liked his sexual naïveté. He was no virgin when they met but she knew she would have a lot to teach him. Actually, she was surprised by just how much he did know. There was still more to teach him, however, and she was eager for the task.

When he had finished undressing, she walked over to him and hugged him, kissing him warmly, wetly, full on the mouth. Their kiss lasted for some time before she broke it off. She had long ago mastered kissing and was fairly well expecting the erection that rose between them. She smiled to see that she still had the knack. She reached for his cock and, grabbing it, lead him to the shower downstairs.

He was not going to go so easily. Surprising her, he swept her into his arms and carried her towards the bathroom. She had to release his dick to throw her arms around his neck and she squealed in her delight. She hadn't expected this but thought it was fun.

"Don't go throwing me in the lake," she admonished. She was referring to an incident last Fall, the last time he had carried her this way, down by the old boathouse. That had ended rather badly when he stumbled on a deck cleat. They ended up neck-deep in the frigid water of the lake.

This time, with no cleats to catch his foot on, he brought her safely to her destination.

Once the water was running hot (Janet had come by earlier in the day to fire up the water heater), they stepped under the luxurious stream. She tossed her blonde tresses back with a graceful flip of her head, allowing the steamy water to soak them before she began to shampoo her hair.

He reached for the bar of soap and tore off its cellophane wrapper. This was the fine Castilian kind that she preferred, claiming that almost anything else gave her a rash. He rubbed the bar across her stomach, lathering the gentle swells before moving has hands around to her fantastic backside. He soaped up her firm buns, losing himself in the feel of her curves. When he came to the alluring cleft between them, he gently trailed his fingers down until he was lathering her up and down her crack.

She loved his strong, almost rough strokes and was please that he liked her butt. She liked it too. When his fingers gently spread the lather around her anus, she flinched for just an instant before letting out an encouraging noise.

He gently stroked her anus while she made more soft sounds. He moved his other hand around to her front, intending to stroke her pussy. His progress was blocked by her hands, which were busily splashing water there. He passed the soap to her and in moments her sex was dripping with lather as the warm jets from the shower washed it away as fast as she could apply it. Shortly, she was satisfied with her cleansing and began to soap her arms and chest.

He pressed his finger against her anus, knowing that she liked the sensation of pressure there, while his free hand roved up to the gentle swell of her breasts and their large, pink nipples. As was his styles, he spent a great while tracing around the breast before moving on to the areole. He held off from the nipple until she insisted otherwise.

Now, with one of his hands playing gently with her bottom, she wanted the other squeezing her nipples and she said as much.

Glad not to have to guess her desires, he willingly obliged her.

She reveled in his attentions and the sensation of the warm water cascading down her body. After a short while, she turned her back to the shower stream and faced him. She worked her hands all over his body, making sure that she scrubbed every inch of him. She was careful to be sure that his cock and balls were thoroughly washed and then rinsed free of all traces of soap. Then, she knelt down before him and took his growing penis into her hot, wet mouth. She gripped his ass cheeks as she bobbed her head back and forth on his shaft, running her tongue up and over the veins and ridges, her lips brushing against his curly dark pubic hair.

He signaled his satisfaction with her efforts by letting out a low, throaty growl of approval.

This was met by her own sloppy sucking sounds as she brought the fat red head of his cock right to the back of her throat. She left off fondling his buns with one hand, moving it skillfully to his scrotum. She ever-so-gently dragged her long nails up and around his balls, eliciting his reflexive moan.

She kept this up for some time and he relished the attention, amazed that this erotic, complex woman should find him of such interest.

For her part, she was equally bemused that a nice, straight-laced, somewhat shy guy like him would so willingly follow where she lead. She sometimes felt unworthy of his attention and those thoughts upset her. At the present, however, she focused on sex, sucking him with as much of her considerable skill as she could muster. The act was exciting her nearly as much as it excited him and the tiny contractions travelling up and down her vagina were one result. She could also feel the growing wetness inside her, slicker and sweeter than any water could be.

He patted her gently on the back of the head, signaling that he was ready for a break. Her mouth and tongue were wonderful, offering sensations different from other sorts of stimulation and he knew that she would make him come right then if he let her. He wasn't quite ready yet. Long anticipation and repeated close calls made his orgasm better when it finally happened and he wanted that for the next one.

"That's incredible, Lin, but we oughtta save some for later." He grinned down at her.

She smiled lasciviously back at him, rubbing his penis against her cheek as she did so.

"What can I do for you?" he continued.

They were completely cleaned of any traces that the long drive had left and the water was still steaming hot. One of the luxuries of the cabin, which her folks had built for their large family, was that it had two water heaters. When everyone was up for Christmas, even now that her brother and sister were married and had kids, this meant that everyone could get a hot shower in the morning or after returning from the slopes. For now, the benefit was that they would not run out of hot water during their extended shower session.

Since coming back from the cabin last fall, they had not had as much time for sex as she liked. Their fucking had been worked in around their busy schedules, filling more than basic needs but still incomplete. Often, all they found the time or energy for was a pretty conventional fuck after returning from a long night in the stacks. Sometimes, there wasn't even time for him to go down on her or she was simply too tired for that much stimulation.

This weekend was going to be different. This weekend was for gourmet sex and plenty of it. She turned around, facing the spray again and placed one hand on each of her buns. Leaning forward a little, she slowly spread her cheeks apart until her asshole and cunt were in full view.

He stared at her puffy pink pussy lips and the darker pink star just above them. He knew what she wanted and was eager to please her as she had pleased him. He squatted down and lowered his face between her outspread thighs. He began to nibble at the inner lips of her pussy, following them all the way back to her anus. There, he gave her the warm, wet strokes of his tongue that she craved.

A strong shudder went through her as his tongue first made contact with her pink pucker. She loved being rimmed and even more with the warm water streaming all down her sinuous form. In the shower especially she was free of worries that she might not be clean enough 'down there.' She reached for her swelling clitoris and began to circle it vigorously with the fingers of her right hand. With her left, she twirled and softly tugged at her rising nipples.

They hadn't had the chance to do this in months. Not that he hadn't gone down on her in the meantime, but their lovemaking was never quite relaxed enough for them to go much beyond their basic routine. That offered them both a large measure of satisfaction of their needs but it had begun to seem slightly dull, predictable, uninspired.

Hearing her delighted moans, knowing that this gave her so much pleasure was an extraordinary turn-on for him and he lapped at her eagerly.

She was leaning against the tiles with one shoulder while she moved her left hand down to slide two fingers into her impatient pussy. Slowly she shoved them in and even more slowly withdrew them, dripping with juices that were quickly washed away in the warmth of the water running over her skin. As he picked up the pace of his licking, she increased the speed of her thrusts and of the fingers circling her pink marble of a clit.

She began to quiver rapidly, her legs almost refusing to hold her up. She had barely time to let out one explosive chuff when her orgasm overwhelmed her. It hit her so hard that she barely had the breath to make a sound, other than a low moan deep within her throat.

Her buns clenched and flexed and he kept his tongue in contact with her sensitive spot even as she thrashed and convulsed. She was lost in the sensations coming at once from her clit, her cunt, and her asshole, but also from deep within her throbbing belly. She slowed her fingers around her clit and with drew the two she had shoved far into her vagina, stretching her opening with the first part of her hand.

He eased up on his attention to her anus, flicking his tongue softly across the ridges and wiry golden hairs that adorned her cleft. His only disappointment was that he hadn't had the chance to suckle her fat, sensitive clit and taste the pungent cream that lubricated the walls of her pussy.

When she could take no more of his delightful attention, she sank to her knees, letting the water wash over her. He bent over her, leaning around until their mouths met is a tender kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered, "thank you." She leaned her head back against his broad shoulder.

He turned and, equally quietly told her, "Any time, Lin. Anytime." He felt rather smug that he had given her so much pleasure and helped her come so hard.

They stayed like that for several more minutes, his arms wrapped around her, feeling the soft rise and fall of her chest as her breath returned to normal, nuzzling her buns with his erection in a relaxed and undemanding way. Finally, the water began to run cool and Linda suggested they get out and dry off.

They made a game of toweling each other off, being careful not to rub too roughly on sensitive spots.

Later, after he had laid a fire, they made love by moon- and firelight and she taught him another way to please her. She in turn delighted him with her tight, slick canal bouncing up and down his aching dick as she straddled her lover. He reflexively matched her motion, seeking the release that he now needed so badly.

He was mesmerized by the way the firelight turned her golden pubic hair almost flaming red, and glistened off the beads of sweat forming on their skin. When she reached behind herself to fondle his balls, he came in convulsive spurts that seemed to fill her up and caused her walls to contract involuntarily around his swollen shaft. They both enjoyed that. A lot. He bucked and thrust as he came and she loved the feeling. She also loved to hear the feral noises he made when such an intense orgasm seized him. She nearly came herself from his thrashing against her engorged clitoris but she knew that getting the rest of the way would take too much out of her now, after that incredible climax in the shower.

After, she had softly sucked him clean, relishing the taste of her cunt juices mixed with his semen. This attention as he was immersed in the afterglow of orgasm only added to his satisfaction and relaxation. Soon, she pulled the old quilt over them and fell asleep beside him while he watched the orange flames dancing among to logs in the fireplace. At last, he too fell asleep, deeply, until dawn came through the plate glass windows that comprised the front wall of the cabin.

12