Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 02

Story Info
Bradley, Shae, and Tammy have mind blowing threesome on acid.
8.7k words
4.43
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: Sugar Cubes

I woke up Friday around 11:00 in the morning. I had a text from both Shae and Alexis. I opened Shae's first.

"I'm taking the day off work. You can cum anytime you want. 😘😘😘💋💋💋"

My dick twitched. I sat up and rubbed my face. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and looked at the text from Alexis. "I'm sorry, but I have to cancel our plans for Sunday. I've had something come up."

I sighed. I was looking forward to seeing her again, but at the same time, I wasn't that surprised, or disappointed. The more I thought about it, the more I was glad. That meant I could spend the day with Shae. Or, if she wanted me to go, I would simply come home early. I texted her back, "No worries, lady. You do what you gotta do. Safe travels. Maybe I'll hear from you when you come back to the states?"

"Yeah. Maybe. G'bye."

"Good bye."

I deleted our conversation and went back to mine with Shae.

"I have a little bit of work to do, and then I'll pack and be on my way."

"Perfect! Lemme know when you leave. 💋💋💋"

I went back to the bathroom and took an herbal supplement. I got dressed, grabbed my leather satchel that made me look professorial, and jumped in my car and hauled ass to school. As I climbed the stairs to the second floor I heard voices. I stepped onto the landing to a few professors and the chair of the department arguing. I ducked my head, pretended not to pay attention, and walked around them. But I had been noticed.

"Eh. Professor New Guy. Uh, Bradley. Hold up."

I turned around. The other two professors were headed down stairs. The third prof. and the chair of the department were coming in my direction. I stopped and waited. "Professor New Guy? Really? That's what you're calling me? It's a good thing I'm not doing your evaluation on professionalism, huh?"

"Hey, you wanna remain Prof. New Guy, or become Prof. Byebye?"

"Oh. That's clever." I looked at each one. Neither were smiling. "What can I..."

"I need someone to teach Freshman comp. 101 for summer school. I have three open sections. They're yours. Here's the syllabus. I'll send it to the copier so you have them when you get here. See you Monday morning at 9:30 for your first class."

With that they both walked away in separate directions. I stood there, my satchel hanging from my hands, my mouth open. Damn. That will affect my weekend.

I went to my office and submitted my grades. I emailed all of my students that grades were posted. I even sent a few personal emails to students who had been a joy to teach. The ones who paid attention, asked questions, and grew as writers, and as individuals. Then I made one more submission, to eight different journals. The submission wasn't for me - it was on behalf of a student who's paper had blown my mind with a point of view on a story I had never heard before. I was in and out of the building in under an hour.

I raced home, packed my bags for the weekend, including a new kilt, a new button down shirt, and a new knife to wear with it. As I was heading out of my door I stopped. A thought occurred to me - I went back in the house, packed all of my bondage rope, a ball gag, and a few toys into a separate bag. Then I sat down and rolled a dozen joints, using different paper for different strains. THEN I headed out the door. I plugged her address into my GPS and pulled up the route. Then I texted her a picture of the bulge in my shorts, with three letters. "OMW"

Her reply was simple: a picture of her on her bed, wearing a red lace babydoll, and crotchless red lace panties. She was on her knees, one hand holding an exposed breast, and the other spreading her pussy lips, giving me a good view of her wet, pink pussy.

I backed out of my driveway, and hit the road. A few minutes later I got another text. Another picture. She had both of her tits out, and had her left arm wrapped under them, lifting them up and squeezing them together. Shae knows how much I love her tits. I love how soft and warm they are, and how they move - like two perfectly filled water balloons. They were a joy to behold! Just thinking about them made my cock hard. Sucking them, squeezing them, squishing my head with them, kissing and licking and nibbling them consumed my mind so much I missed an exit and had to turn around.

I thought about her pussy a lot, too. Her glorious, pink, fat pussy. Her mound was plump, and soft. Her hood over her clit was thin, and gave me easy access to her Orgasm Button. Plus, it was easy to rub her clit with her hood, which seemed to be perfect way to tease the fuck out of her. I loved it!

I pulled into Shae's driveway, put the car in park, and turned the engine off. I was shaking a bit with anticipation. I had butterflies in my stomach, and felt a little nauseated. I didn't know why I was so nervous. I had already been with both women, but that didn't mean anything about the next few days was predictable. Neither Shae nor Tammy were predictable. That was actually one of the things I really liked about her. Last time I came up I thought it was just gonna be the two of us, and she ended up pimping me out to her friends. I wasn't complaining, but it wasn't what I had in mind. Regardless, it was the best weekend I had ever had.

I pulled out a joint of Skywalker OG and Sour Diesel. I smoked it as I looked through her pictures, and looked up at her house. I couldn't figure out why I was so anxious, but I didn't like it. It didn't take before my anxiety melted away and all I felt was happy and horny. Now, instead of anxiousness for the weekend, I was anxious to get inside and get my hands on her. I put the joint out and left it in my ashtray.

I took a deep breath and looked up just in time to see Shae standing in the open door. She wore a black satin robe, that was open enough to reveal her amazing cleavage, and creamy leg, ending in leopard print peep-toe high heels. Her blonde hair hung in rings around her shoulders. The image was striking, alluring, and sexy AF!

My cock twitched, and I was hard in seconds. Without any hesitation I grabbed my duffel bag from the passenger seat, exited the car, and bound across the yard. When I reached her I dropped the bag and took her in my arms. I picked her up, with my face nuzzled into her blonde curls and neck. I growled into her ear as I hugged her tightly. I set her down, and looked into her big blue eyes before kissing her.

Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined. I love her tongue - it's bright pink, and strong. She tasted delicious as our tongues danced around each other. My hands ran up and down her body, sliding over the satin robe. She moaned into my mouth as my hands grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, as I touched her all over.

I broke the kiss, placed my hands on her hips and looked at her. "You look amazing." My hands ran up and cupped her breasts. "...and feel great! And taste," I leaned in and kissed her again, long and deep. "Damn, you taste so good." We were inside by that point, where it was much darker and cool.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled. "I'm glad you're here, too. I missed your hands on my body, and the smell of you."

I pushed her against the wall as she spoke and buried my face in her neck. I growled as she spoke, and kissed and nibbled at her neck and cute little ear lobes. I pressed my body against hers as I groped and grabbed at her.

I didn't hear the heels clicking on the floor as Tammy came up behind me. I also didn't notice her pick up my duffel bag, nor close the door. I did notice her hands on my back. She ran them up and down, then stopped at my ass and squeezed.

Tammy's mouth was on the back of my neck, and her body was pressed against mine, pushing me into Shae. She kissed me with her full lips, and licked my neck. I felt her hands slide up my shirt, lifting it up and off over my head. Then she pressed her lace encased body against me. Her hands gripped my ass cheeks as her mouth worked its way up and down my back.

I took a hold of Shae's chin and moved her head to the side to make her neck easier to get at. I kissed, licked, sucked, and bit my way up and down her elongated neck. I took her earlobe in my mouth and sucked on it gently. I kissed around the front of her neck and moved her head to the other side and continued kissing up and down her neck. Growels of lust escaped from my lips as I kissed her neck. She reached up and took my face in her hands and kissed me. Her tongue snaked into my mouth. Grunts and groans of pleasure came out of her as we kissed.

Tammy continued to kiss up and down my back. She nibbled here and there. She traced the outline of the dragon tattoo on my shoulder. Her hands ran up and down me as she did, eventually finding their way around to my chest, and my nipples. She massaged and caressed my man-boobs, and gently pinched my nipples, which got hard immediately. I could feel her lace encased fleshy breasts pressed against me as her hands reached around, found the buckle to my belt, and released it. My shorts dropped to the floor. Again, I wasn't wearing anything underneath them. She wasted no time in finding my cock. I was hard as a rock, sandwiched between two beautiful women!

"Y'all are spoiling me," I said, breaking my kiss with Shae. She was wearing her sheer black robe over a light blue babydoll with lace breast cups. I slid my hands under the babydoll, gripped her by her hips and pulled myself closer to her.

Shae looked at me with her big blue eyes that reminded me of the Caribbean Sea, and smiled. "We're only giving back as good as you give. You spoil us. We spoil you."

Tammy's hand moved my head a little to the side, and her mouth found my earlobe and she sucked it into her mouth. My weakness! I love having my earlobes sucked! Almost as much as I like my nipples sucked. I gasped and gripped Shae's waste a little tighter to me, and leaned into Tammy at the same time.

"Ah, Fuck!"

Tammy pressed her body against mine, and took my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She gently worked them, twisting and pulling. "Uhhhhhh. Ffffffffuck. Ahhhh."

Shae leaned in and started kissing my chest. She kissed, licked, and sucked my nipples into her mouth, all while Tammy was pinching them. The heightened sense of touch due to the weed, and what they were doing made it very intense. And it felt fucking great! I half sighed/half growled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. "You two are driving me wild!"

"Good," Tammy said, moving her hands down my body to my ass. She took both cheeks firmly in her hands and squeezed, then pulled them apart, and then squished them back together. She repeated this many times as Shae sucked on my nipples.

Tammy stood up and spun me around, and without hesitating, kissed me. Kissing a girl with a lip piercing is new to me. I always wondered if feeling the metal against my lips would be weird or not. At first it was. The metal was cold, and hard, and stood out from her soft, full lips. Then it warmed up, and I barely noticed it. Shae ran her hands up and down my back, squeezed my ass, and kissed me all over as Tammy and I made out. I wrapped my arms around her. She was wearing a red fishnet bodysuit with lace accents, mostly on her tummy, and the bra-cups. I ran my hands up and down her body, squeezing flesh where it spilled over.

"I've got a surprise for you," Tammy said when we finally broke our kiss.

"Oh? What's that? Did you bring a strapon?"

"Yes. Of course. And a double-dong. But that's not the surprise." She strutted across the room and sat down on the couch. Tammy picked up a small glass jar with several sugar cubes in it. She flipped open the lid and dumped three out into the palm of her hand. She stuck her pink tongue out and placed a sugar cube on it. She wiggled her tongue and then pulled it into her mouth. As she sucked on the cube she pointed at us both and made the come hither sign with her finger. "C'mon my lovelies, don't make me trip alone."

I walked across the room. The curtains were drawn and candles were lit. Ethereal House music played over the speaker system. The mood was set. I got down on my knees, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Tammy placed a cube on my tongue. I wiggled my tongue like she had before taking the cube into my mouth. I bit down on it, crunching loudly. Shae came up behind me. She leaned over, my head between her breasts. I watched as she repeated the process as us, her pink tongue glistening in the candlelight.

"We've got about fifteen minutes before you'll start feeling the effects. Don't worry - you won't lose function. You'll just feel really good," Tammy said with a mischievous smile.

"Right! We need water," Shae said, walking to her fridge.

"And snacks! Fruit would be good," I said.

"I've got fruit. No worries. What else?" She asked. She was standing in the light of the fridge, which shone through her robe, revealing her wide hips, hour-glass waist, and large breasts. I just stared, mouth open. I guess I was staring for too long. Tammy reached out and put a finger under my chin and lifted it up, closing my mouth. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I stood up and went to the bathroom in Shae's room.

I peed, which is hard to do with an erection, and washed up. As I walked into the bedroom the ladies were crawling onto Shae's king size bed. She had hung what looked like sarees across the ceiling, and under the ceiling fan, which was on high. The curtains were drawn, and the only light came hazily through the fabric of the curtains, and from some large candle holders hanging in the corner of the room. The atmosphere reminded me of images of harems I had seen. Incense burned somewhere, and the music drifted in from the other room.

Shae wiggled her finger at me and I didn't hesitate. I crawled onto the bed, and remained on all fours as I crawled across its expanse to her. When I reached her I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hugged her tight for a minute. Then I kissed her.

Our tongues met before our lips did. They danced in and around each other. I kissed her tongue, and sucked it into my mouth. My hands roamed freely up and down her body. Her robe was already off, leaving only the babydoll on, and as I was soon to discover, a matching crotchless thong.

Tammy came up behind Shae. She had her hands up the babydoll too. Tammy cupped Shae's tits and lifted them up, creating great mounds of cleavage. I immediately dove into the crevasse of her flesh. I kissed and licked and sucked on their plump roundness, luxuriating in how soft they were against my face.

"Hmmmmmmmmm, I love your tits!" I looked up at her big blue eyes as she looked down at me. I kissed her again then, while my hands went to her chest. Tammy and I caressed and massaged Shae's tits, and teased her nipples through the lace covering them. I licked along the edge of the lace using my whole tongue, flattened out wide. She sighed softly, and moaned, reaching up and putting her hands on ours. The three of us played with her breasts as we kissed, sucking each other's tongues. Licking and sucking lips. Nothing was out of bounds. Not now. Not for the next few hours anyway.

After kissing Shae for a while, Tammy joined us. At first she kissed Shae, and I just watched. It was beautiful the way they kissed softly at first, and then more and more aggressively. They moaned into each other's mouths, sucking lips and tongues. I wrapped my arms around them both and pulled myself closer to them, but I didn't try to kiss either one. Instead I just watched. I watched pink tongues, dark in the low light, yet still shining, intertwining with each other - dancing in the candlelight along with the rhythm of the music. Whether on purpose or not, it didn't matter. I'll say it again: it was beautiful.

I climbed off of the bed and went to the living room to retrieve my bag. I took it into the bedroom and unzipped it. I reached in and took out a few bundles of rope. Neither of them seemed to notice me untie a bundle, and let the rope fall. I made my way around the bed, behind Shae. I smoothed out her babydoll and Tammy looked at me. She saw the rope and her eyes twinkled, even in the dark. She broke the kiss with Shae to smile at me. Shae looked back at me, saw the rope, and then made eye contact.

"Don't worry," I said, holding the rope up. "I'm not gonna bind you in any way. This isn't the time. But I do think you'd look hot as fuck with with your tits tied up in a chest harness. Waddya think?"

She turned and looked at Tammy, then back to me and nodded.

"I need to hear you say okay."

"I'm good with it. Do what you want. I'm yours."

I reached up and took her chin in my hand and turned her head to me. I leaned in and kissed her. Our tongues danced for a long minute, then I let her go.

I found the middle of the rope, placed it in the center of her back, and laid the two lines of rope smoothly against her babydoll. The black rope was a stark contrast against her light blue lingerie. Tammy knew exactly what to do to help, and within a minute, Shae was tied up in a perfect chest harness. I moved around front to look at her. Her tits were pulled together by the rope, and held in place by the lacey lingerie, creating amazing cleavage. She was gorgeous!

Tammy and I both had a hold of her harness, and we pulled her this way and that way. We all three took turns kissing each other individually, and at the same time. My favorite was when all three of our tongues met. They twisted and licked. We moaned freely into each other. Shae gave herself up to the rope, and we pulled her from one of us to the other.

Each time Tammy pulled Shae it was soft and sensual. She pulled Shae into herself as if they were becoming one.

But I pulled more aggressively. I growled as I kissed her. My hands didn't caress or massage. I grabbed her. One hand was on the rope, the other roamed from her tits to her ass. As I squeezed her ass, she stuck it out, and my hand slid down and found her pussy, wet and dripping. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, and accumulated as much pre-cum as I could. Then I lifted my fingers up and put them in my mouth. I kept my mouth open to show my tongue licking my fingers. Both women leaned in, stuck their tongues out, and licked my fingers.

The next few hours were spent with our bodies intertwined. We kissed, licked, sucked, bit, and nibbled our way around each other's bodies. My lips and tongue explored every inch of them, from top to bottom. I got lost in who I was touching, who I was kissing, and who I was exploring.

Somewhere along the way Tammy ended up with her tits out of her bodysuit, with nipple clamps on. Not the adjustable ones, but the big Japanese clamps. The clamps I brought. Everytime I touched her clamped nipples I teased them mercilessly. She gasped as I licked them and sucked on them. She moaned when I did both.

And I took full advantage of the chest harness on Shae. I kissed and sucked and licked her nipples through the lace fabric. I never took her tits out, and nor did either of the women. Instead they were left encased in lace, and bound with rope, pulled together into two mighty mounds of flesh. Their alabaster skin shone brightly in the candlelight.

But it was their inner thighs that finally drove me crazy. Shae's legs were bare, smooth, and delicious! Her skin was soft and warm, with strong muscles hidden under a soft layer. I rubbed my face on her creamy skin. I kissed and licked up and down, from her calf to crotchless lace panties. I kissed her labia through the fabric, and gently ran my tongue over her exposed slit. She spread her legs wider, moaned, and leaned back. Tammy crawled on top of her, her pussy above Shae's. Tammy looked at me, biting her bottom lip.

That was all it took, and I reached up, taking her leg in my hands, and kissed her inner thigh. I licked one and then the other. Then I kissed and licked and nibbled on Shae's. Then Tammy's. It went back and forth for a while. I lost track of whose pussy I was licking, and whose thighs I was worshiping. We were all three moaning and writhing against each other.