Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked it up and down, and sucked it between my lips. She gripped the sheets and panted. Meanwhile, Shae was rubbing her cum covered face on my cock and balls. She sucked my balls into her mouth and worked her wet, pink tongue over them. I loved her tongue on my balls! I shave my balls exactly for this reason - it's considerate, but it also feels mind-blowingly good! And I sucked Tammy's clit. She reached down and was holding my head as I sucked it in and out of my wet mouth. I licked it and sucked it, and Tammy panted louder and louder.

I felt her tensing up and her legs beginning to shake. She was massaging her tits, and pulling on her very hard, very red nipples. They perfectly matched the color of her pussy. I encased her clit with my lips, and sucked. As I did, she pushed against me and growled. There was splashing on my beard and I felt her juices run down my face. There was a sour taste, so I knew she had squirted. Again!

It was Tammy's turn to get up and go to the bathroom. I laid back and relaxed while Shae worked my cock and balls over with her tongue and mouth. There were no goals, or end result expected. Instead, she did it for the pleasure of it - my pleasure, and hers.

Then, after a little while, I felt her suction change. She locked her lips around my cock and began sucking my soul out of me. I felt Tammy's mouth on my balls. Then I felt a finger press against my asshole. My hips and dick reacted before I was aware of it. My cock throbbed, and Shae pressed it firmly against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. And my hips pushed back. Tammy took the hint and pushed her finger into me. It slid in with ease.

She slid the first knuckle in. I felt my anus resist at first, but then I took a deep breath and let it out. Tammy pushed the knuckle through. I imagined this was what it felt like to have a pussy and get fucked. It felt great! She eased her finger into me to the next knuckle. She hooked her finger and pressed against me. Then Tammy pushed her finger in a little further, then she hit my spot. What I had learned was my P-spot. The prostate. Sensations ran up my spine and I wiggled uncontrollably against her finger.

She slid the finger out and pushed it back in, the way I had just done to her with my cock. Tammy knew what she was doing. Her finger hit the spot every time. I moaned and sighed. My mind and body focused all of its attention to what these two women were doing to me. Shae was sucking like mad on my cock, pressing it between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. Every once in a while she would slow down and use a little teeth on me, or would run her fingernails up and down my cock before taking it into her mouth and sucking it again.

Tammy was licking and sucking my balls. At some point she must have put a hairband around the base of them - I could feel how tight the skin was. Taut. And I felt every cm of Tammy's tongue as she licked and sucked my balls, while sliding her finger in and out of my ass, hitting my P-spot. It didn't take long before I was moaning like a ghost, and grinding my hips wildly. I felt the pressure building and knew I was about to cum hard.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Fuck. Ladies. I'm cumming." Tammy pushed her finger harder against my spot, and suddenly my body was awash with sensation. I exploded into Shae's mouth. I didn't just cum. I exploded. I felt so many sensations running through my body. I completely forgot who I was for a few minutes. My nerves were all firing at once and it was all I could do not to freak out. I had never experienced anything like that before. Now I knew what women meant by "blowing my brains out". I felt like my own brains had sprayed out of the top of my head and were all over the wall, and all I could do was laugh about it.

I felt the bed shift and heard Tammy say something about showering and only having a few hours to get ready. I opened my eyes when I heard the shower turn on. Shae was still sitting with me. She cradled my head in her lap, which smelled like sex. She was wiping her face with a washcloth. I reached up and cupped her tits in my hands and she leaned down and pressed them against my head.

"Get ready for what?" I asked as soon as my brain and mouth started working together.

"Oh. Well, she has a party to go to. Something for work. And you and I have a date. I'm taking you out to a burlesque show."

I came to my senses quickly. "A burlesque show?"

"Yep."

"I love burlesque."

"I know. So do I. Why don't we get showered and ready to go?"

I nodded. We crawled off of the bed and joined Tammy in the shower. We flirted and kissed and laughed and soaped each other up. Tammy finished before us and hopped out of the shower. She came back when she was dressed.

"Bye you two - don't forget, girl: 10:00 start time. They're locking the doors tonight too, so no one comes in late and interrupts the show, like last time."

"We'll be on time," she said, looking at me and winking. "In fact, I'm done here." She turned to me. "You?"

"I need a few more minutes, but then I'm done, too."

"Great! See y'all there!"

And Tammy bounded out of the bathroom. Less than a minute later I heard the front door close.

Shae was standing at the shower door holding a big fluffy blue towel out for me. "It's after 8:00. Can you hurry, or are you too fucked up?"

I thought about it for a minute. I knew I couldn't drive, but I could be sociable. And hurry. "I'm good. I'll be ready in under ten minutes." With that, the two of us started getting dressed for a night of burlesque.