Another Weird but Satisfying Dream

Story Info
Another weird but satisfying dream.
1.6k words
4.08
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not true. I just felt the need to get another recurring dream down in words to share with you. I hope you enjoy it!

--

It was late. I was tired.

I'd had one of those work days that makes you want to scream FUCK YOU to the entire world.

I walk in the front door, set my keys on the table, and walk into the kitchen for some water. I go to the bedroom and strip naked for my favorite part of my day.

After removing my daytime anal trainer and a hot shower, I towel off, and go to the closet. I select a sexy pair of suntan pantyhose with a very high shine. Danskin 1331's. They're so thick, they're perfect for what comes next. I take them to the bed and select my new nighttime anal trainer and some lube. It takes about 15 minutes of work, but I finally manage to get the new trainer inside me with a sort of POP sensation when it finally gets past the widest point. I stand up. It feels like I've got a bowling ball inside me. It's about 7" long and about three inches wide at the widest point. Not the biggest thing I've ever had inside me, but the largest continuous wear anal trainer so far.

I slip one foot into the thick shiny tights, then the other. I gently slip them up until they're at my knees. I stand up and slip them the rest of the way up to my hip.

I sit back down and pick up my ls, admiring the shine, and enjoy feeling the new trainer press ever so slightly deeper inside me.

I walk down the hall back to the living room so I can turn on the TV and watch some more sissy hypno videos. I'm getting more and more interested in becoming, literally, a stupid fuck puppet.

I catch movement out of the corner of my eye as I walk out of the hallway. Before I can see who or what it is, I feel an arm wrap around my neck. It's large, black, and muscular. I reach my hands up to try to free myself, but it's no use. I'm a slender, girly, stupid sissy and I'm no match for this muscle man, whoever he is.

I start to feel light-headed, and things slowly turn dark, and I slip into unconsciousness.

I wake up very groggy. It takes a long time for my eyes to adjust and take in my new surroundings.

I can make out a hand next to my face. It's my hand. I try to move but I can't. I'm facing a large windows and I can see outside. I'm on the second floor, but can't tell where.

After a minute or two I start to shift and struggle, but it's no use. It takes a minute or two more for me to realize I'm in a set of old fashioned stocks!

I start to make noise, and that's when the ringing in my ears subsides enough to notice there are voices all around. I hear one of the voices say "Look. It's awake again.".

Most of the other voices die down, and I can hear people moving around, but can't see anything. I can make out vague shapes of people in the reflection of the window, but not much more.

I can feel the tug of my tights get less and I hear scissors. Whoever this was, they were cutting up some of my favorite pantyhose.

"HEY!" I started, and someone shoved something in my mouth. I knew instantly what it was. It was a cock shaped mouth gag. It was about three to four inches long and wrapped around to clasp behind my head, and that's exactly what was happening here.

I hear a deep male voice say "Look at this shit!" and I feel them tugging on my anal trainer. It still felt huge inside me, but I had more or less gotten used to the size by now. How long had I been unconscious?

I felt them REALLY start tugging now. I knew how it felt going in, but somehow, now, it t twice as big as they tried to get it out.

"This bitch is fucking STUFFED!" the deep male voice said again.

I tried to contest. I tried to argue. I did not want the large anal trainer removed. But all it sounded like was "mmphshmmmph". I gave up trying to complain after a few minutes.

After what seemed like an eternity, an agonizing eternity, they got the anal trainer out of me. I felt so empty. I could feel my boicunt gaping, wanting to be filled again.

"Look at the gape on this little bitch!" I hear another voice say, followed by catcalls and some laughter.

I smell marijuana smoke now, or maybe I'm only now getting my sense of smell. Its earthy and deep and I almost immediately start feeling more at ease, until...

I try to cry out, but the cock gag in my mouth muffles most of it. The large cock that just shoved into me was thick and very hard. He must have lubed his own cock instead of my boicunt, because it went balls-deep on the first thrust, and I hadn't felt any lube being applied to me directly.

He just stayed there. He didn't wiggle, he didn't thrust, he didn't talk. He just stayed balls-deep inside me for a very long moment. The type of fucking that followed can only be seen in prison or in sadistic bondage porn. This man plowed my poor hole hard enough to make the stocks move. This went on for what I think was about ten, maybe fifteen minutes. After that he suddenly stopped, dug his fingers into my hips, and grunted. The all-too-familiar signs of a man depositing his semen deep inside me. I felt his considerable girth swell inside me, then start throbbing like someone was thumping my insides.

I hadn't even noticed myself get hard, but when I felt him unload his cum inside me, my cock erupted into the front of my tights.

"Damn! It loves the man juice doesn't it!" I hear the man say as he slides his still-hard cock from inside me. Part me doesn't want him to pull out, but he finally does. It slides out and I feel uncomfortably empty once again.

It doesn't last long before I feel another cock slip inside me. This one not as large and not as rough. He fucks me like a real man should, and before too long he leaves his load of cum inside me also. Once again, my cock spills some cum into the front of my tights.

This happens many, many times. Some long and thick, others just average. Each time my own cock shooting more and more cum into the front of my tights. After what seems like a long time, and also not long enough, I can feel semen running out of me, down my legs, and onto my tights.

I hear the sound of high heels behind me, then a couple of loud clanks, and I feel a weight lifted from my neck. I'm free!

I stand up, and what seems like gallons of cum runs down my tights and onto the floor.

I turn to see Mistress J standing there with a very wicked looking smile on her face, and a long thick strap-on cock dangling on the front of her body. I start to wonder why she's smiling so much, until I see the light on a webcam blinking, showing off my anal abuse to who knows how many internet perverts. She grabs the gag from the back of my head and, in one swift motion, pulls it off my head and out of my mouth.

"Did tell you to stand up?" she barks at me.

"No Mistress. Please forgive me" I say as I get back down into my former position.

I then feel semen squishing inside me as the large strap-on cock slides slowly into me. All the anal abuse I have endured has lead up to this. My aching, gaping boicunt feels suddenly small again compared to this monster. She inches it inside me VERY slowly, until I feel it hit bottom inside me, and can't go beyond there. She still pushes to show me she owns me, which I rarely forget.

She slides it out until just the head is still inside me, and then back to the limit. Out, back in, and does this for a very long time. Slow, deliberate thrusts that make me ache to touch her, to see the look in her eyes that says she owns me. The look that tells me I'm a worthless piece of fuck meat.

"What are you?" she says to me, more of a command.

"A worthless set of fuck holes" I answer.

"Who do you serve?" she asks.

"I serve you Mistress. I am your property. I am here to do as you command." I say.

"Good whore. You deserve a reward" she tells me.

Just then a large black man, still stroking hid fat cock, walks in front of me. Mistress J snaps, and he shoots hot thick ropes of semen onto my face. I open my mouth and stick o my tongue and manage to get a taste of his creamy cum, which I swallow immediately.

"Get up!" she orders, and I comply, the thick cum cooling on my face.

Just then I feel a man grab e by the arms and shove me out the front door.

I see I am at a hotel. On the door it says "Craigslist men, cum inside and fuck my whore".

I turn and see a woman giggling and pointing at me. I turn the other way and see a policeman walking towards me, and I start to panic.

Then I wake up.