The Peep Show

Story Info
Peep show dancer brings a friend to work.
1.4k words
4.38
6.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stash my purse in the bottom-right locker, say hello to the bouncer, and walk to my booth. It's a familiar routine, but things are a bit different tonight. Liam is with me.

Liam and I have been best friends ever since I moved to the city four years ago. We were randomly paired up for bar trivia at Delroy's, and we really clicked. We both love thrift stores, and he has the same bad taste in movies that I do.

We got majorly wasted on sangria a few weeks ago, and I told him about my job at the peep show on West Lombard. I told him when we first met that I worked as a cashier at the sex shop out front. He was upset that I lied but got over it pretty quickly.

In a show of solidarity, Liam drunkenly confessed that he had an unrequited thing for femdom. He was mortified the next day and feebly tried to take it back. I ignored him and asked if he wanted to help with a show sometime. He eagerly agreed.

We spent a lot of time planning and getting supplies, and it brought a new level of intimacy to our friendship. Although Liam is a really good-looking guy, I've never had a sexual interest in him and he feels the same way. Our platonic intimacy kind of precludes it. But fantasies are my stock-in-trade, and I want him to have a perfect experience.

Liam is nervous when we walk into the store but loosens up when it's just the two of us in the booth. I'm wearing nothing but vinyl thigh-high boots, elbow-length gloves, and a latex catwoman mask. Liam takes his clothes off and hides them under the window.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

He grins from ear to ear.

"Do you even need to ask?"

He obediently holds his arms out to the side, and I tie his wrists to the walls so he's facing the window like the Vitruvian Man. I bind a piece of cloth tightly around his eyes and put small plastic clothespins on his nipples. His dick slowly twitches and rises. It's a smooth, pearly pink.

The curtain goes up. Our first customer. I press my nipples against the glass and move my breasts around. I turn around, bend over, and grab my ankles. I spread my cheeks and insert a latex-gloved finger in my asshole.

I spend the first hour or so pretending like Liam's not even there. I make loud, showy orgasm sounds while he twists and writhes on the ropes. He moans and calls out my name.

Then it's time for the real fun. I remove his blindfold while a customer watches. I stand in front of him, just out of reach. He strains against the ropes and reaches toward me. I watch him without emotion until he stops fighting and gives in.

I slap a sleek riding crop against my open palm with a loud thwack. I trace his perineum and the curve of his torso. I take off the clothespins and lightly brush his tender skin with the tip of the crop. I swat his scrotum hard and fast until he ejaculates on the carpet.

"You're disgusting," I spit out. "What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed."

"I'm sorry, Ali," he mumbles. "I am disgusting."

"Who?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress Aurora. I'm not worthy of you."

"That's for goddamn sure." I extend my leg and put a vinyl-clad foot on his shoulder. "Clean it up."

He licks every drop of semen off my boot. I place a silicone bit in his mouth and tighten the straps. I tease him and beat him with a braided flogger. I grab a fistful of hair and pull his head back as far as it goes. I whisper nasty, filthy, disgusting things in his ear. Every time there's a new customer, I tell Liam all the dark, perverted things I would let these strange men do to him.

The curtain goes up again and it's Dante, my boss. He taps his watch and makes the "wrap it up" gesture. I hold up a finger for one more minute. I clasp my hands in prayer and make a sad face. He sighs impatiently and kicks up his feet. I turn back to Liam.

"Show me your ass," I demand.

He twists around awkwardly but manages to bend over in an adequate fashion. I strike him with a wooden paddle, and I hear him cry out into the plastic gag. He's hard as a rock.

"Shut the fuck up!"

I spank him again.

"You disgusting pig. You make me sick."

I glance behind me. Dante is considerably more interested now. He's leaning forward on his arms and there's a gleam in his eye. I drop the paddle and grab Liam by his scalp. My lips are inches from his trembling flesh.

"God, I hope he comes back here and just fucks the shit out of me," I whisper. "See his arms? I bet he's hairy like that everywhere. I would suck the cum out of his pubic hair. I'd drink his sweat. I'd let him nut all over me and make you lap it up."

I keep an eye on Dante while I slowly torture Liam. I've never heard of him watching a girl work before. We're just inventory to him. We gossip about him all the time, though.

Dante smiles at me. I lick my lips.

Dante gets up. I assume he's going back to his office. I'm standing in front of Liam, ready to untie him for the night, when Dante swings through the door. He clutches me tightly from behind. He stares right at Liam and roughly gropes my breasts. I close my eyes and moan.

"You like watching me touch your girl?"

His hand drifts south and he grips my vulva. I rub my ass against him.

"I'm gonna fuck her too. Right here."

I get on my knees and unzip his pants. His dick flops out and he massages it with his hand. He rubs it on my lips. He pisses on my chest and the hot liquid streams down my body. He lightly slaps my face with his limp cock and shoves it in my mouth. I suck him until he's throbbing.

I stand, spread my legs, and plant my hands on either side of Liam. Dante puts a condom on and mounts me from behind. He jackhammers my pussy. Slaps my ass. Pulls my hair with both hands.

Liam's eyes are like saucers. His breath quickens, and he violently thrusts his cock into nothing.

Dante snarls and glares at Liam. I think he thinks we're dating. He starts to get really aggressive, and I know Liam is loving it. I am too.

"You like watching me pull your bitch? Huh? This is my pussy."

Dante's balls slap rhythmically against my skin. I'm face-to-face with Liam. My nipples brush against his as they bounce and swing. I lean on his chest with my forearms and squeeze his throat with both hands as Dante lays into me.

Dante bellows deeply when he climaxes. No one else finishes. He drops the used condom on the floor and spits in Liam's face as he leaves.

I pull off my mask and let my skin breathe. Liam's eyes are closed but I can tell he's smiling, even with the bit between his teeth. I remove the plastic rod from his mouth and massage his jaw.

The curtain opens. I look up in surprise. It's Ro, the weekend cleaning lady. It's morning already. I wave to her. She smiles and waves back. She's pretty much seen it all at this point.

Ro sprays the glass with Windex and I pack up our toys. I notice her gaze drifting to Liam. She's embarrassed when she sees me watching. I motion her over to us, and she doesn't hesitate.

Ro takes off her rubber gloves and touches Liam's body with her fingertips. He quietly watches her face as she examines every part of him. Her desire fills the room. I untie the ropes while they make out, and they roll around together on the threadbare carpet. I button my coat, pick up the bag, and shut the door behind me.

*

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 15: Books & Whips"