Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

frustratedGrl: oh sir! you shouldn't be doing this! i say as I squirm

Neal25: quiet girl! i say as i give you another slap before running my fingers along your slit and gently caressing you

frustratedGrl: please sir, i moan helplessly as you spread my pussy lips and tease my swollen, wet folds

Neal25: what a horny, wicked girl you are i growl, as my fingers circle your pussy, spreading your juices along your slit

frustratedGrl: please, please, i'm panting

Neal25: you're making me so hard! i can't stand it anymore! i quickly unzip my flies, and pull out my thick, turgid cock

frustratedGrl: i'm still bent over your desk and i can only wait helplessly as i twist around and watch you stroking your lovely big cock until it's all hard and throbbing

Neal25: i know i shouldn't be doing this with one of my students but your hot, young body is driving me crazy. my cock's achingly hard and i try to ease the almost painful swelling by sliding it between the groove of your buttocks

frustratedGrl: please, don't tease me, give it to me i gasp wickedly as i wriggle excitedly

Neal25: i can't take any more, i'm desperate to be inside you!

frustratedGrl: i hold my breath as i feel the engorged purple head of your lovely cock press against my entrance

Neal25: and then we're both moaning happily as i ease myself inside your tight, little pussy the wet lips stretched around the broad girth of my shaft

frustratedGrl: it feels so good, as you push deep inside me

Neal25: i close my eyes, savouring the velvety feel of your tight pussy caressing my length

frustratedGrl: oh, it feels so good, so good as you fuck me

Neal25: i start to fuck you with long, deep strokes, my balls slapping against your reddened buttocks

frustratedGrl: yes, don't stop, don't ever stop!

Neal25: i begin to move faster, harder, your breathless sobs urging me on...

frustratedGrl: don't stop, make me cum

Neal25: you feel so good, so tight and wet...

Fay was lying back on the bed now, still trying to type with one hand whilst the other stroked the moist contours of her pussy through the damp cotton of her panties. As she grew hotter and hotter, she gave in to the demands of her body, pushing her laptop aside as she lifted her hips and slipped her panties over her hot thighs, kicking them off her legs.

With her head pressed back against the pillow, Fay spread her legs wide, her wet fingers sliding back and forth along her silky slit. She gasped, her mouth open, eyes shut as she drew a wet fingertip around her throbbing clit, her hips arching up off the bed.

Stripping off in public and spending the day without knickers had left her body feeling the slow burn of arousal and the fear of being caught had acted like an aphrodisiac. What if she had been caught by some handsome, young teacher? His strong hands forcing her over his desk, her skirt pulled up to expose her shameful lack of underwear.

In her mind, she pictured herself bent over his desk, his strong hands pinning her wrists against the polished surface, as he fucked her enthusiastically, his trousers around his knees, his muscular buttocks tensed, his big dick pounding into her again and again. Relentlessly fucking her as she writhed and panted, their hot sweaty bodies slapping together. His firm hand sometimes slapping her red buttocks or pulling her head back by her hair, as he told her how bad she was, how much she deserved it.

She was so close now, she could feel the pressure building. Her fingers were moving faster and faster now, describing tight little circles as she pictured the hot scene, her body as tense as a violin string, as she strained to satisfy the urgent desires of her body. Then suddenly she was there, her hot little gasps coalescing into one long joyful wail of ecstasy as she pushed herself over the edge and she was cumming, all the pent up frustrations of the last few months sated in one long sublime moment of supreme pleasure.

Eventually, she rolled over, and ran a hand through her tousled hair, sweeping it off her damp forehead. A sleepy smile played around her soft, pink lips as she examined the laptop.

Neal25: you've been gone for some time! did you cum, you naughty girl?

frustratedGrl: maybe... :-)))

Neal25: be honest...

frustratedGrl: omg, i came like crazy! that was terrific! it's been so long! i'm going to have to change my user name! completelySatisfiedGrl? veryContentedGrl? multipleOrgasmGrl? :-)) How about you?

Neal25: oh yeah! it's quite a mess here

frustratedGrl: ha ha! i bet! wish i could see

Neal25: well i did promise i could help...

frustratedGrl: you certainly did! hey, thanks for the free sex therapy!

Neal25: no, thank you! see you tomorrow?

frustratedGrl: i'll be here, perhaps you can think of a new challenge, huh?

Neal25: it'll be my pleasure! 'bye now

**session ended 22:45:14**

Wicklow leaned back in his worn, leather armchair, closed the laptop and extracted a white man-sized tissue from a box on his desk. He took another sip of whisky and smiled as he mopped up the cooling fluid from his stomach. He'd met quite a few like-minded souls in internet chat rooms but 'frustratedGrl' was the hottest yet. He couldn't help wondering who she really was. Of course she could actually be the young, attractive girl in the photo's she'd sent but that seemed unlikely. After all, wasn't he pretending to be something he wasn't? Well, he wasn't being completely untruthful, he was a teacher after all, but he had lied about his age. And the pictures he'd sent had been taken from the internet. Still, a little exaggeration never hurt anyone, did it? He wouldn't be the first person on the internet to pretend to be someone he wasn't.

So, all in all, it seemed unlikely that frustratedGrl was the nubile young schoolgirl she portrayed herself as. She was more likely to be a thirty-something office girl from Cardiff with a spicy imagination or a middle-aged 'soccer mom' from Toronto with a spanking fetish.

Still, as long as they both played the game, it was all harmless fun, wasn't it? And with the end of term only a couple of weeks away, he figured he'd be making a lot more internet 'friends' over the next two months.

12