Perspectives Ch. 03b - Laci Morgan

Story Info
Laci finds comfort in the most unlikely place.
7.8k words
4.65
3.7k
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laci crushed out another cigarette and looked at Abby's social media page. She wasn't too smart posting her location while having an affair, although she did keep Lawrence out of the pictures. Mandy found a few people who saw him leave the hotel, but she hadn't heard much since then. Her sister would handle it the nice way today so she sat the phone down and walked to the wooden railing on the back porch and looked over the mountain view as the heat from the mid morning sun started to make its presence known. She wore only a thin t-shirt and panties and liked how exposed she felt as she leaned over the rail to look over the scenery. The wind blew through her shirt, hardening her nipples against their piercings. She ran a finger over the back of her blue satin panties pulling them into place before she turned to light another cigarette, walking inside to the kitchen.

Lawrence's flight was delayed twice so he stayed in the city and rescheduled his appointments, even the personal ones. He would finish a few clients today and come to the cabin tomorrow so she had another day to dwell on him fucking a 22 year old girl, nine years younger than her. Looking at her phone, she saw the bartender's phone number and hovered her finger over the name; she could text him now and they could meet later for another visit, not in the liquor closet this time. She reached for the vodka for an early screwdriver and her mind went back to the encounter, bent over a cart, his body smashing against her while he took her from behind. A stranger, a younger stranger with no strings attached. Running a finger over her hard nipple, she smiled remembering the splashes of warm cum landing on the small of her back, the sweat dropping from her body in the hot room and the weakness in her knees when the orgasm ran through her.

She moved her hand over the top of her panties and rubbed the soft fabric, feeling her lips under it as she pressed her finger in. Rubbing herself against matching rhythm of her hand, she took her phone out and snapped a picture of the view and hit send before she changed her mind. She sat the phone on the counter and grabbed the OJ from the fridge as the heard the vibrating on the counter.

That was fast

She smiled, liking that he was so quick to reply. She bit her lip as she looked at his message. He sent a picture in the bathroom mirror; it looked like he was getting out of the shower.

Canadian: I can help with that. Let me know and I will see if I can change my plans for the night.

Laci: I can take care of myself, but I may have room for a friend. I'll let you know if my husband stays away.

Canadian: You can let me know even if he doesn't. We can meet in our spot.

Laci: Cute, but I'd rather our spot not be a closet full of alcohol.

Canadian: Then we need to fix it.

Laci: I got to go. I'll call if I can.

She didn't respond to his next message and left her phone in the kitchen, walking back through the living area to the porch. She wasn't interested in his conversation, but she liked the attention and she didn't have a need to delete the conversation. Unlike Lawrence, she made sure no one saw her phone, including her husband.

Looking over the Rocky Mountain view, she shivered as the first sip of vodka cleared her throat.

"Too strong, Laci," she said out load to no one. She grabbed her tablet to look over the accounts and see how much her idiot husband was spending on his girlfriend. This would be over soon, or she would be gone, mob or not. She sat down and rested her feet on the rail, feeling the cold chair against her panty clad bottom and scrolled through the numbers.

After a few minutes and a review showing he'd spent about 1000 dollars, she switched her focus to the baseball games yesterday. She was too hungover to enjoy many of them and spend the day in the hot tub and lounging around the room. Mandy was in Denver, tracking Lawrence so she had the place to herself yesterday and missed her sister. She maybe missed Lawrence, but she was angry with him. She would get over it. She always got over it, but she couldn't stay away from him. If he walked in right now and pulled his cock out, she wouldn't hesitate. She understood the women who dated him and wanted him and, maybe, they could have him one day, but not today, not now. For now, he belonged to her, and he was about to see it her way.

In the background, Laci heard the feint sound of her phone vibrate against the hard counter. It could be Mandy so she jumped up and felt her tits bounce against her t-shirt as she ran into the kitchen.

"Yea, what's up?"

"Hey, it's done," she heard Mandy say in between drags on a cigarette so she reached behind her grabbing a pack from the counter to light her own.

"Done?" Laci asked.

"Yea, we talked. She got it. She took the money and she'll have a new number in 48 hours."

"When do I talk to her?"

"You don't. I told you. It's my way this time. You talk to Lawrence now."

"She needs to know who I am."

"Look, she knows you know so she's gone. She doesn't want the drama."

"Did she deny it?"

"She tried at first but offered to show her pictures and then I offered to show them to her dad and fiancé. She stopped pretending after that."

"Look, tell me about it when you get back. I'll meet you at the bar."

"I'll be there, girl. See ya."

Laci sat her phone down and made another drink. She took a long pull before taking off her shirt and walking to the bedroom. She pulled out a blue bra that matched her panties in case she met up with Nathan tonight; she would probably blow him off but just in case. After adjusting the straps, she decided to put in different nipple piercings, so she pulled the lace cups down and replaced the bars with new ones that had blue ends to match her lingerie. Turning from the mirror she grabbed her jeans and squeezed in them, feeling them stretch over her ass and easily button. She always had trouble finding jeans that fit her ass and her waist. These were close but were lose enough to where she could look down and see her panties in the open space between her jeans and her belly. Taking one last look in the mirror, she put on her boots and made her way to the bar for an early lunch and her sister.

It was a good hour and a half before her sister showed up. Laci had eaten and was sipping on another screwdriver when she walked in. Mandy was one year older and almost a twin. They wore each other's clothes and had the same sizes. The biggest difference was Mandy's jet black hair was shorter than Laci's and her eyes were green instead of light blue like her own. She wore Jeans and a collared shirt with a gun on her hip. She wasn't supposed to drink with the firearm but no one would say anything here and she would turn it in to the front desk to go to her room if the drinks flowed too much.

Laci stood up to hug her.

"You look like a cop."

"A hot cop?"

"Give me a few more drinks," Laci said with a smirk.

"Asshole," Mandy replied.

"Sit down and tell me what happened."

Mandy moved the gun and sat down ordering a Bloody Mary. The young girl behind the bar eyed the pistol but served the drink anyway.

"You know we can just be done with it and talk about fun stuff. I do miss my sister," Mandy said.

"We will have fun. It's just us again today and I have a hot story but not yet. Start talking."

"Fine, I found out from the bartender that they met early and left; he didn't see them again. After her social media posts, I figured I could wait for them and catch her that night, but they stayed outside the city so I hung out at the bar, got a room and waited until the next morning." Mandy took a long drink from her glass and lit a cigarette before she continued.

"He dropped her off at her car and put a lot of bags in the truck before he left her there."

"Did he kiss her goodbye?"

"Laci ..."

"Tell me."

"Yes."

"Did he say he loved her."

"It looked like he said that too, yes. Please don't do this. Let's stop."

"Keep going." Laci flagged down the bartender and changed her Screwdriver to a beer and a shot."

"A bit early for shots, don't you think?" Mandy asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"I wouldn't have ordered it if I thought it was too early. Keep going."

"I followed her to a gas station. When she went to the pump, I confronted her."

"At a fucking gas station?"

"Yea, it was public and there wasn't a house for her to run inside. I told her I was following her, and I knew about Lawrence and that she would do well to talk to me. At first, she said she was calling the police, so I handed her a card with her dad and fiancé's phone numbers and showed her a picture of her and Lawrence together. I waited on the side of the building and she pulled up."

Laci crushed her cigarette and took down the shot, grimacing as it hit her throat.

"Was she upset?"

"Well, yea, she was pissed then scared. She cried and begged me to just let her call him. I told her I would call her dad if she called him, and she believed I was tracking his phone. She still does. After I listed off every bit of money he gave her and the times they met, she became cooperative."

"Was she sad?"

"Let's stop, Laci. It's done."

"Was she? I won't stop asking," Laci said.

Mandy looked around and took a drag before ashing her cigarette.

"Yea, she was heartbroken. She kept fingering a ring. I figure he gave it to her.

"A ring?"

"Yea, it wasn't as nice as anything you have but I figure it was important to her. This is going to fuck her up but that isn't our problem. It's over, right?"

Laci rolled the shot glass over the bar top and considered throwing it across the room. Why couldn't he just fuck them? It was never enough for him. She felt the tears swell in her eyes but she didn't know if it was anger, sadness, or relief. This was it for her. This had to be it.

"Laci, sweety. Let's hold off on the drinks and relax today. This is too much but it's over and now you can talk to him."

"Another shot, please and could you get the security guard so he can take my sister's gun?" Laci looked at her sister and smiled. "We aren't stopping. We're celebrating."

A few hours later, Mandy was laughing at another one of Laci's stories and reached for a cigarette to find the pack empty. "Fuck, I'm out of smokes."

"We can get some from the front desk. Let's do another shot. Hey! Another one!" Laci handed her a smoke as the manager walked over.

"Laci, Mandy how are our favorite guests?" The manager was in his early 60's and had a car salesman voice that always grated her. He held his hands interlocked in front of him giving him the appearance of a skinny fig leave. Laci laughed at the image.

"We need smokes and a shot, Ronnie."

"How about we have the cigarettes billed to your room and we take them there?"

"You mean the rooms we own?" Laci wasn't in the mood for Ronnie today.

Ronnie looked around the room and gave an uncomfortable smile.

"Please, you're both intoxicated and it isn't even six yet. We can have drinks sent to your rooms and I'll have room service check on you but, please, we have a group coming in and, well ..."

"Save it, Ronnie. Hey, cutiepie," Laci said to the blonde girl behind the bar, "make that one to go. Let's get out of here, Mandy."

Her sister had her face buried in her hands and slowly got up and grabbed Laci.

"And one for my hot sister!" Laci screamed as she slammed the shot glass on the table.

"Christ, stop it!" Mandy grabbed the drinks and moved Laci into the hall.

"What the fuck, Laci. We just got cut off in a private bar. Are you fucking trying to relive college?"

Laci thought she looked funny acting so serious. She looked at her stern face through a blurry frame and started laughing.

"We haven't been kicked out of a bar in, like, 10 years. That was funny."

Mandy smirked and shook her head.

"You're a mess. Let's go to your room and make sure we get some more drinks for me, not for you," she said.

"Whatever. You're not the boss of me."

Laci laughed when she staggered a bit to her room. She liked how Mandy felt holding her up. She held her arm around her waist and smelled the perfume on her neck. Lawrence may not appreciate her all the time but Mandy did. She squeezed her waist as they made it to her room.

When she heard the door shut, Laci reached under her shirt and took off her bra.

"That's better". She tossed the bra over a chair and made her way to the liquor cabinet. "Let's get some food before it's too late. They stop at midnight."

"It's six 'o clock, Laci," Mandy said through a laugh.

"Well then, we will have time for two meals. What do you want?"

"Get that meat and cheese board, and some wine, maybe." Mandy walked to the freezer to get some ice for her drink. "You know what, just let me order so you don't cuss out the staff."

"I'm not being mean to the staff."

"Well, you did get us kicked out of the bar."

"That wasn't me."

Mandy started laughing again. "Of course it wasn't. Sit and tell me your story that you forgot to tell me after I call them."

Laci sat in an oversized chair and pulled her Legs under her and waited for her to sit down. Mandy grabbed her drink and an ashtray and made her way to the living area.

"Tell my your grand story now that you've had enough to drink to embellish some parts."

"So, I fucked the bartender, Nathan," Laci said with a grin.

Mandy cocked her head to the side and furled her eyebrows. "Wait, what? Are you serious?"

Laci smiled bigger at the look on her sister's face. "I did. In the liquor closet. Like, fucked him and he came all over me, twice."

"Holy shit, Laci. That's, I don't know, really fucking great. Oh my god that is hot. He came twice?"

"I know, I couldn't believe it. I was only going to suck his dick but he had great hands and it felt so good so I let him have me and I sent Lawrence a picture of my tits after."

Mandy appeared in shock but a smile kept up and kept her eyes on Laci. "A picture with cum all over you? Are you finally divorcing him?"

"No, I cleaned that off. It was hot sending it, knowing that a guy just came on me though."

"How are you going to act when Lawrence is around, and Nathan is tending bar?"

"I'll flirt with Nathan and Lawrence won't notice; it'll be fun and Nathan knows the score. I can't be the first married woman he fucked."

"Probably the first in the liquor closet," Mandy replied.

"Maybe not but I probably had the nicest tits of any of them," she said with a smile.

"Now you have the nicest tits? Amazing what alcohol does for your confidence," Mandy replied.

"They are nice and my tan lines are perfect this week." Laci raised her shirt up showing the pale white outline that her bikini top left on her large breasts."

"Stop flashing me, and you still wear nipple piercings?"

"You don't?"

"No, I haven't in years. We were, what, in our mid twenties when we got those, right before you covered your leg in that tattoo. I can't believe you still have yours in."

"I even change them to match my underwear." Laci stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them off to show Mandy her dark blue panties.

"And now you're stripping. So, flashing me wasn't enough? I think I need another drink now."

"Stop acting like that. I'm hot and you can look at how nice my tattoo still looks."

"I see your tattoo every time we go to the beach and the pool and I've seen your tits as much as your husband has so you can get dressed." Mandy got up to make another drink and Laci giggled a bit as she tripped over her boots she left in the middle of the floor to follow her.

"I want a drink too."

"You don't need one."

"Stop acting like our mom. You have a hot, drunk, half naked girl in the room with you so start acting like it. She smacked Mandy on the ass causing her to jump.

"You mean my drunk sister is in the room with me. My drunk misbehaving sister who got us kicked out of our bar for the day."

"You like it."

Mandy laughed as she turned to Laci.

"I miss this."

"What? Drunk, panty clad women?" Laci leaned into her and grabbed her hips before Mandy slid away from her.

"No, hornball. This. You being happy and playful and laughing. You've not been like this in years. These affairs have taken it out of you no matter how much you pretend everything is okay. Maybe this is a turning point and we get the fun Laci back."

She grabbed Mandy's drink from her and took a long sip before handing it back. "I'm always fun Laci."

"Not always, but I like that she is coming back." Mandy hugged her and Laci felt their breasts press against each other. She buried her face in her neck and realized how unstable she was standing so she leaned in harder, balancing herself against her sister who was pushed back to the counter. Her perfume swirled with the alcohol and Laci was dizzy with the comfort of her sister and the drinks. She turned her head and planted a small kiss on her neck and pulled away. For a moment their faces were inches apart and Laci felt her heart beat faster just before Mandy grabbed her hips and moved her to the side.

"You are being loving today and I felt your nipple bars through your shirt, so stop making things weird."

"Want to see them again?" Laci didn't wait for an answer as she pulled her shirt up again flashing her tits. She was just in her panties now with her shirt up and she noticed Mandy's eyes move over her body. Then, she heard a knock at the door and Mandy grabbed her shirt and pulled it down.

"Stop it. What's gotten into you?" She walked to the door and left Laci in the kitchen to light a cigarette as she took the tray from room service.

"Let's eat and hopefully you'll sober up some."

"And hopefully you'll get a little more drunk." Laci handed her a shot and promised if she took it then she wouldn't do anymore herself until she ate. She ran her hand over Mandy's back and took the glass from her after she finished, and swore she saw Mandy looking at her panties as she leaned over to set the glass down.

They sat on the patio to eat and Laci promised she would only have a beer but she snuck a shot when she went to the bathroom. She was being really flirty with Mandy and liked how uncomfortable she was but she kept noticing Mandy checking her out the more she drank. She wasn't sure what brought this on but she liked teasing her and promised herself she wouldn't take it too far.

"This is a nice view. No wonder you and Lawrence hog this cabin." Mandy took the last sip of her drink and got up to get another one. Laci noticed she staggered a little and she smiled to herself.

"Get me a beer."

She came back with a beer and her drink and Laci noticed a shot glass.

"No shot for me?" Laci asked.

"No, you're being a pery drunkard so no liquor until your hormones calm down."

Laci cocked her head and pulled her shirt up again showing her belly and panties.

"Don't pull your tits out, again. I mean it!" She was laughing when she said it. The drinks were definitely hitting her now and Mandy laughed with her.

"Let's get in the hot tub."

"No, it isn't private and I don't have a swimsuit."

"It's sort of private. Come on."

"The rules for the cabins are no nude bathing in the outside tubs. You know that and I don't want to get kicked out of the cabin too and I'm not getting naked around you right now."

"I want you to be naked around me."

"Stop it, Laci. You're making it weird again."

"I'm just teasing you. Stop being a boring old woman. It's just us."

"Hey! I'm not boring."

"Then get in the hot tub with me."

"I don't have a bathing suit and if I go back to my room, I'll go to sleep."

"Just wear your panties and I'll get you one of my spaghetti strap shirts."

"I don't want to walk around in wet panties either."

"You can have a pair of mine when we get out. We wear the same size so stop making excuses."