All Comments on 'Answer The Question'

by ClassyGirls

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fuck you, asshole male character , she's not a slut. Your games to make her say she is aren't sexy or fun. If she's that clear she doesn't want to consider herself a slut or be considered a slut by others then you forcing her to say she is will only hurt her in the long run. That's not power play, that's damaging someone's self esteem, which is horrible not sexy. Being 'your' slut is supposed to make it all wonderful and okay. No. For those who don't get off on that, it is just negative, period. For those who will say lighten up it's fiction, so what. The author wrote a character who doesn't like that and then forced it. I'm being supportive of the female character written. The male character is being a destructive ass. Post orgasm huggy time, she will not feel good about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

To me it seemed like she was playing along and having fun. I agree that no one should force a woman to say something like that if she doesn't like it at all. But in this story it didn't seem to be a violation of limits.

ClassyGirlsClassyGirlsover 7 years agoAuthor

Through my own error, it appears that part of the story got left out in the upload. I'll be resubmitting the full version. Sorry if the story doesn't fit the tags at the moment - it will once the full version is up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Limits and consent

So, the anon who argued that the male Dom was crossing the line by 'making' her call herself a slut feels like it doesn't apply here. This feels like a fairly well established relationship, and I imagine the Dom has discussed limits with the sub previously. Perhaps I'm misreading, but this also doesn't feel like it's the first time the sub has talked dirty while referring to herself as 'slut'. Most people (to my knowledge) wouldn't switch smoothly to begging in the third person ("Please let this slut..."), especially in the middle of sex.

I do have a bit of an issue with consent here, but this is fiction and is less likely to be an issue in an established relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous