Answer Your Phone!

Story Info
Don't answer your phone - get a spanking.
841 words
4.08
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I'm the one cooking dinner it helps to know when you're going to be late. I called you twice, and you didn't answer. The gnocchi would have been a lot better if I hadn't had to reheat it."

Uh oh. I know I was running late. I also know that this has been a touchy subject. However, I kind of think that since we're two adults, I don't feel like it's necessary to check in with all the little changes that come up. But crud, he did make dinner. I hadn't noticed it being cold, so I couldn't have been all that late.

"Sorry. I just didn't have my ringer on and then I decided to hit the gym for yoga. You know I never have my phone. Not much you can do about that except spank me I suppose" I say laughing a little while I finish the dishes. "And the gnocchi is still delicious."

I see him smile, a little bit, just enough that I know he can't be that mad. I mean really, sometimes people just don't have their phone on them. That's understandable, right?

We continue to have dinner, talk about our days, his was slower, mine was busier. Mine had meetings to prepare for meetings.

As he pulls away his chair from the kitchen table, he tosses the paper on the table. Reaching out his hand to me, with a definitively devious expression on his face, he says, "Come on, let's go"

"Let's go where?"

"To the couch, I'm going to spank you."

"What?" I say, nervously laughing, but my heart is beating faster.

"You said nothing I can do but spank you. So that's what I'm going to do."

A little shiver goes all throughout me. My skin tickles. I'm not sure what to think right now. What kind of conversation is this? Do I laugh, do I say 'oh heck no' or do I follow him and see what happens? He is just looking at me. Not smiling, not laughing, just walking slowly toward me.

"I'm going to spank you." He comes toward me and reaches out his hand again, this time grabbing my hand and tugging me a little.

Since I'm not sure what to think I let myself be tugged. I'm trying to suppress a giggle, and a little bit of fear. We walk to the living room, him pulling me by the hand. He sits on the couch, with the most serious expression, and even though I'm giggling - nervous giggling a bit - he doesn't break. I notice the cat is on the other side of the couch -- silently playing witness to this.

"Come here. Lay across my lap." He pats the tops of his thighs -- still dressed in business clothes.

"Are you kidding?"

"I'm very much not kidding. You have a phone so you can be reached and so you can say when you're going to be late. It's just courtesy if someone is holding dinner for you. I called twice and you didn't answer. I'll spank you twice, and your ass should be just sore enough that you will hear your phone ring the next time I call. Come on now. We don't have all night, I have work early tomorrow." I decide to play along. I trust him, and honestly by now, my heart is about to pump right out of my chest.

I came over and jokingly tried to kiss him, which he rebuffed, and firmly guided the small of my back so that I was then laying over his lap, backside up. I am really glad that my cat -- the only witness -- cannot take photos.

"Pull down your pants"

"What? Are you serious?" I said, still slightly humored, but not giggling anymore, and at this point in a helpless position. He pushed my yoga pants down and then my underwear - to expose my bare butt.

"Before I spank you, why am I doing this?"

"Because I didn't answer my phone all day." I'm still not sure if we're playing or not.

"That's right. How many times did I call?" Is this a trick question?

"I don't really know -- twice is what you're telling me."

"Yep. I think that's right."

Slap! Ouch! He completely slapped my bare ass with his flat hand. Oh my God, he was serious, he just spanked me, and not softly, it hurt. I could feel the skin on my ass burning. Slap! Again. I let out a squeak, but was mostly shocked! The sting lingers.

"Well baby, your butt is red. But I know I feel better." And he reached down while lifting me up a bit and kissed my bum. I could barely feel his kiss on my cheeks, because they still stung.

As he goes to get in the shower, my butt still burns, but my heart flutters for some crazy reason. I take everything off and get into the sheets because I'm ready for him to get back in here.