Anthony in the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked his lips and swallowed. It was warm in the room but not hot. He was sweating as much as the older man in front of him, still grinding his meat into the willing hole with zero interruption. "This... Awesome." He whispered under his breath.

Just loud enough for the man in the sling to hear. It looked like he'd become less flaccid. Not hardening, just somewhat titillated.

We sat in the senses of the room. The quiet hiss of the air conditioning. The squeak of the metal chains against the hooks in the ceiling. The moist sound of flesh against leather. The slap of groin against ass. A small note of wet prick sliding into an experienced asshole, with a quiet squishing noise when his head would pull out. The sight of what played out in front of us, two men in a quandary of desperately wanting to get off and not being able to in dim red light. The taste of recycled air. The smell of sweat, leather, lube. The slight tang of poppers.

Finally the older man rolled into his climax. Still grunting through gritted teeth, he removed himself from his host and held his blanched shaft upwards.

A thick rope of ejaculate, looking like blood in the crimson light of the room flew out and onto the other's chest. Another. A third. The next few motions milked viscous drops to his slit, rolled down over his fist to rest on the man below.

Once he'd finished, he patted the leg nearest him and turned to walk out. The man in the sling hopped out a moment later, cum drizzling down his chest, dripping off his groin. I swore I saw a drip from his piercing. He walked out, smiling at Anthony as he passed.

Anthony looked at me, astonishment in his breath, "Is it always like this?"

"Sometimes the guys enjoy it." I answered, "both of those guys have been so overstimulated they can't enjoy it. It's almost like a hurdle. Kinda feel bad for them." I looked back to the sling.

He swallowed audibly, "I thought it looked unbelievable. So hot."

"There's a lot more to see, you should check things out." I said standing. To my left was the tiny milking stool in the curtained room housing holes in the walls at many heights. "I'm gonna check this out."

I left him and walked into the room, closing the screen behind me. Someone had cum on the floor. It had cooled, but was still slick. If you can't handle random semen, you're in the wrong place.

The stool was cool on my naked ass as I sat and closed the curtain. It was neatly pitch black in here and without my glasses I was pretty useless altogether.

There wasn't much of a wait. I heard someone shuffling outside, a pause, then a slender prick went through a hole about midway between the higher and lower. I applied myself.

He'd just come from the sauna. I could smell and taste the wooden walls on him. Dryer air than the steam room.

I couldn't see much so my impressions were from touch, taste and smell. He had a small tuft of wiry pubic hair positioned closely around his cock and balls with virtually none anywhere else I could feel. His sack was smooth but natural. He didn't need to shave.

My plan was to joke around for a bit in the room. I wasn't here for anything spectacular. Just some playing. There wasn't a chance I was going to get anyone off. 'Particularly this guy', I thought as he began pumping himself through the wall, fucking the hole and my mouth on the other side.

So thirty seconds later as his salty, thin cum began spurting into my mouth I was surprised. Almost shocked. The unexpected sensation of his jizz hitting my soft palate and tongue nearly fired my gag reflex.

I fought it back and let him quickly fire a half dozen shots into my mouth. As I swallowed he pulled himself away and vanished.

Again, the wait alone was short. The last guy had been a little over 6" and noticeably slender. His replacement was barely 5" but as much wider than average as the first guy had been below. Once again, I went to work.

This guy was vocal. A lot of satisfied "mmm" and long exhalations. He smelled of sweat and the generic soap in the shower. He'd been somewhere after he'd bathed. Maybe just a seating area.

No lights. No clocks. No way to tell the passage of time other than your heartbeat, your breathing, his breathing and your efforts on his equipment.

I'd estimate it was three minutes or so when I felt him stiffen further and use his voice for words, "You want my cum?" He loudly whispered, "You want to taste me? I'm ready. I want you to eat it."

Part of me realized I'd done fucked up.

See...I hit a threshold at some point at these times. I don't know what the trigger is or precisely when it will hit, but I get cock-drunk. Like when you're drinking and you go from 'I'll have a couple' to 'fuck it, let's party'.

"Oh yeah man. Yeah. You want it. Eat this load. Drink my cum down. You're hungry for it. Here it is, baby. Here it is. Take it!" He pressed himself hard against the wall as the first of his drooling emissions came and placed itself on the back of my throat. I buried my face into his pubes as I took the shots, waiting for two or three before swallowing the warm liquid.

Unlike the previous guy, he stuck around. He pulled out and flopped himself against my lips. Waggled the end in front of me. "Thanks baby. Wait a bit and I'll feed you more."

I went snowblind after that. Next guy was thick and long. He left after a few minutes without finishing. He was followed by another thick, shorter prick that didn't finish either. The fifth through the wall was average width but every bit of 7.5". I had to use my hand a lot. Virtually no time passed before his viscous cream hit my throat.

My legs, bent the way they were, began to cramp up. I walked out of the room to find the red light of the room glaring bright. I wrapped my towel around me.. At some point I'd started jacking myself.. and went towards the shower, still buzzing in the head. Trying to shake it off.

It didn't work. I walked to the shower intent on getting my head a bit straighter. This didn't work either.

The first thing I noticed was what I didn't notice. No Greg. No Anthony. The second thing was a younger guy about 5'5", maybe 160 or so, light hair, dark eyes. A huge tattoo of a raven covered his chest from shoulder to shoulder. He was walking around the place with his towel over his shoulder. Nearly six inches bobbed and swung in front of him. I watched him go into the steam room.

Two minutes later I had him in my mouth. No excitement, just a beautiful, casual blowjob for a guy who wanted to play. He didn't get off, I didn't get off. I just mouthed his great, fun prick for five or six minutes.

I left the room, patting his leg and wiping my mouth. I went back to the shower and washed the steam off.

Through no fault...or every fault of my own I was in the room with the massage table and St. Andrews cross looking at the sling. I hadn't been in one for like six years. I wasn't sure how I felt about the idea. I laid myself down on the massage table.

The Asian man from downstairs came in. I saw his prick in the dim light and realized it was his cock I'd drained in the gloryhole. I'd kind of figured it was, but now I knew.

He came to the table and started to massage me. He said in a deep voice, "Do you enjoy this?" I answered without a word, just an 'mm hmm'. A moment later he was on the table, straddling my ass, rubbing me with an earthy smelling oil. A moment after that he slid into my ass.

He was calm, relaxed. My legs were together, so he was sliding between my cheeks, his balls between my back thighs. They'd roll up on the thick massage oil, his scant pubes pushing in against my skin, combing the thick hair on the back of my legs. I could feel it.

I could also feel his cock, smooth and easy in and out of me.

He came in minutes. Men had come in to watch us.

The closest was a large, solid black man of about 40. He had a thick, uncut erection he'd been pumping for some time and a soon as the spent prick exited he took position above me.

He was calm for a while. Just an easy entering over the course of a few minutes and then some slow, comfortable thrusts.

Which changed the second I lifted my ass up to meet him. He growled at that moment and kept the same slow, easy speed, but switched it to pulling out almost completely and slamming me down hard enough the wood of the table creaked.

Either the position, the situation or his already excited libido did the trick. Only minutes after he'd started punishing my rectum he slowed, stopped, thrust hard three times and I felt him swell and deflate as his balls unloaded inside me.

"Fuck that was good." He said in a calm, deep voice as he dismounted, "you got a nice ass." He leaned down to whisper as I felt another presence hit the table, "stop by room XXXX when you're done, we can swap numbers."

The man who'd taken his place fumbled at things, his aim was off. I reached back and guided him as I turned.

If I wasn't such a cock-whore at that second I would have stopped. Said it wasn't a good idea.

Without warning Anthony shoved his... By my asshole's estimate..7 inches into me to the hilt. I winced just a little. He'd gone inside pretty hard, using the little lube I had along with the previous guy's spew.

I hissed at it. He did the next worst thing and completely pulled out, "are you ok? Sorry."

"I'm fine just...a little slower at first. It's elastic, not indestructible." I reached behind myself and felt him.

Decent. Not as girthy as the black guy. At least seven inches. I pointed him at my getting-over-sore asshole, "go ahead, but take things into consideration."

He entered slowly the second time, but 'entered' is absolutely the correct word. He pushed himself inside in one long press until his slender hip bones pushed against my butt.

"Can I move now?" He asked in a very, very young manner. I prayed I wasn't his first piece. I just whispered an affirmative.

I could absolutely take him now. Once he'd eased in, he could go like a stallion without a problem. He didn't. He went easy, slow. He didn't pull out. He moved himself about three inches out, back in three until his groin hit me.

Nine times he did this. Nine before he asked me, "is there a way we could do it in the sling?"

I hadn't been in one of those in nearly 6 years. It was at a couple's house. The two guys, both tops, had a sling in their basement. They shackled me to it and fucked me for hours, covering me in urine and semen that I was shocked came from two guys.

I nodded though. He pulled out of me slowly and stood. My body ached for it to be back inside.

I rolled and swung my legs over, planting them on the ground, noticing we had an audience of two. The tattooed guy from earlier and a young Hispanic looking gent, both stroking slowly.

I made my way to the leather and put myself in it less than gracefully. It smelled like leather and the guy who I'd seen before.

A moment later I was in position. Anthony was poised, pointing at my asshole. "Go ahead, when you're ready." I told him.

He slid inside me at virtually the exact same rate as when I'd been laying down. The difference was that as he came in, he came all the way in. My legs, almost straight up on the chains meant he had no hindrance in burying himself to the balls inside me. I felt his wiry hair hit my naked, bald asshole directly. I inhaled.

"Still good?" He pulled back a hair as I nodded, then pressed back in, pushing hard at that last second.

He didn't move fast or much. Never more than a few inches, trembling both ways. "You know, you can cum. Nobody's stopping you."

"Don't wanna quit." He said, breathing hard. I know how he felt. Luckily nowadays I can go for a while.

He changed his pace. Went to a slow, deliberate movement, still shuddering. "I... Don't think I can go much longer." He said in one slow 3 inches out, 3 inches in motion.

I just nodded. He saw the permissive, thrust hard twice and pulled out, holding himself tightly enough to look painful.

His first shot hit my right arm, holding the chain. The second was on my right jaw. Third hit my cheek. Several more made their way to my chest and stomach.

He staggered back a few feet to lean on the wall. I just saw his prick drooling another drop when my sight was obscured by a man I hadn't seen previously.

Older... mid 60's maybe... thinning hair, dark eyes, tall and heavyset he placed himself between my raised legs, "you ok?" I nodded. I felt a thick knob push itself inside me.

After him was the man who'd ridden me in the steam room. Then a younger man with a large cock piercing that would randomly flop into my perineum on his withdrawals.

The final one before my haze wore off was the slender black man who'd been in the room previously. A marvelous, perfectly shaped six and three-quarters buried itself and shuttled himself full strokes until he collapsed above me, inflating and dissipating alternately as he deposited himself in my colon.

I turned down the next guy who walked up as graciously as I could and made my way to the shower. Bits of congealed jizz stuck to my chest hair as I soaped myself a half-dozen times.

The door next to mine was still open. I glanced inside to see my neighbor with his member being orally serviced by the man who'd been inside me after Anthony. His thin hair trembled as he worked for his meal.

My neighbor looked at me again, direct eye contact. I nodded and went into my room, combing my hair and dressing.

Anthony and I have been social-media friends now for four years. We talk infrequently, usually when he heads down for spring break or other vacations. We've hooked up again several times, both without and with My wife. Twice we've returned to the spa.

As for Greg, he's either ignorant or apathetic about our get-togethers. I continually hope it's the latter.

12