Anthony Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress Grace and Anthony begin their first session.
2.6k words
4.4
9.6k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may arrive at 4 pm, my pet. Room 405. I expect you to be clean and presentable.

Grace sent the text to Anthony, knowing he was anxiously awaiting her instructions.

Thank you mistress. He responded within seconds.

Anthony was a new sub and they had a few virtual sessions before she agreed to meet in person. He had been an attentive and obedient pet. While he was a few years younger than her, his uncut cock made her weak. At least seven or eight inches long, it was veined and thick. She wanted to feel it's heft in her hand, feel how it filled her mouth, and oh god how she wanted to sink down onto it and feel it stretching her. Grace had high hopes for their chemistry in person.

She had chosen a hotel near the river for their first session. She wanted a luxurious room that was neutral territory for them and it helped that it had a view. She selected a room with a king bed and a small armchair and planned on using both. Grace rearranged the pillows and sheets on the bed to make sure she could use the space as she imagined. She lit a candle and played soft music, wanting to ensure that all of her toy's senses would be teased. She could feel her excitement building as she began to prepare the room and herself.

When she only had a few minutes until he arrived, she called the front desk and asked them to deliver champagne on ice in the next fifteen to thirty minutes. She laid out the toys and accessories that she brought, ensuring that they were partly hidden. Looking in the mirror, she checked her hair and makeup and adjusted the straps on the lingerie which were crisscrossing her waist and hips. She knew the power her body gave her over Anthony so she had chosen her black set. It made her feel powerful and sexy. Her breasts and curves were highlighted and she was proud of her body. She pulled her long floral patterned robe around herself, ensuring her lingerie was hidden beneath. She sat in the armchair and breathed deeply. Blowing out the candle, she looked around the room and felt ready. She relaxed back into the chair and waited.

A gentle knock sounded on the door and Grace felt her heart begin to beat faster. Taking two deep breaths, she stood on bare feet and walked to the door. Peering through the peephole, she saw her blond boy standing tall and it looked like he was taking deep breaths of his own. Taking another breath, she unlocked the chain and slowly opened the door.

She gazed at Anthony, watching as his eyes widened and then lowered. She smirked as he shifted on his feet. "Hello pet," she said.

"Hello mistress. You are so beautiful."

"Thank you. Come in," Grace said as she stepped aside.

"Thank you mistress," Anthony murmured as he walked into the room and came to a stop.

Grace closed the door and leaned against it, looking at her plaything. He seemed nervous as he stood in the middle of the room with his eyes lowered. She walked up to him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Let's talk for a few minutes," Grace began, as she moved her hand up from his shoulder to his neck. Using her nails, she gently scratched the base of his head and hair. He shivered under her touch. She kept her hand in his hair and walked around until she was standing in front of him.

Standing a few inches taller than her, she looked up at him. Pleased that his eyes were lowered, she used her free hand to lift his chin and she whispered "you may look at me, my pet." He shivered again, whether from her touch or her words, she didn't know but she enjoyed seeing how responsive he was to her.

"Tell me how you're feeling," she continued, lowering her hands. He seemed to lean into her, as if chasing her touch. He cleared his throat and said "I'm feeling nervous and excited mistress."

"Good boy," Grace said. "I have quite an evening planned for us and I plan to test your limits. At times, you may be restrained or not allowed to speak. I'll adjust as I go but know that tonight is not about your pleasure. It's about your obedience and submission. If at any point, you need me to stop, use your safe word. Would you like for us to continue?"

Anthony's breathing had increased while spoke. As soon as she finished, he replied "Yes mistress. I am here to serve you."

Smiling, Grace took a few steps back and then sank into the armchair. "Crawl," she commanded.

Anthony's eyes widened in surprise but he dropped to his knees immediately and began crawling to her. When he got close, he kneeled at her feet and kept his eyes lowered.

"Stand and remove your clothes my pet. Leave your boxers on."

Anthony stood and slowly removed his shoes and socks, then his jeans and his polo. He had left them in a pile and Grace sighed. "Is that how you treat your clothes, pet?"

Anthony dropped down to his knees to fold them and then placed them in a pile next to the chair. He resumed his kneeling position at Grace's feet.

"That's better," Grace responded. "And you wore the grey boxers." She watched as he smiled. "Now, my pet. You were not as respectful as I would have liked when you arrived. I'm going to place this blindfold on you." Grace picked up a black silk blindfold off the small side table next to her chair. As she slid the blindfold over his head, she asked, "Are you okay, pet?"

"Yes mistress. Thank you," he replied.

"I'm going to get some things ready for us. Do not speak unless it is to say your safe word. Nod your understanding."

Anthony nodded.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Anthony's head jerked up. In his blindfolded state, she knew he was desperate to know who was there and what was happening but he continued to obey her and didn't speak. "Good boy," she purred as she stood. The trust he was giving her made me her powerful and honoured. She gently stroked his cheek and said "stay right there."

His breathing increased and she could tell he was tense. She slid her hand into his hair and gripped it tightly, pulling it back until his face was tilted up towards her - attempting to ground him and remind him of her presence and her control. She gently brushed her lips across his forehead and murmured "you look so perfect my little toy. I'll be right back."

She released him and heard him exhale. He was smiling as she walked to the door and opened it.

She had requested the staff knock and leave the champagne at the door. She opened the door and the cart was there, by itself. The cart rattled as she pulled it inside and she said loudly, "thank you. This looks delicious. Have a good evening." She shut the door firmly and grabbed the ice bucket and a single glass from the tray and carried it to the side table.

She didn't stop looking at Anthony, watching his breathing and making sure he was okay. He didn't know they had been alone the whole time - she wanted him to wonder if anyone saw him blindfolded kneeling in this hotel room. She sat back down in the chair and stared to unwrap the bottle of champagne.

"You are being such a good boy," she said. She placed her feet on each of his legs, loving how it felt to have him beneath her. She continued to pull the cork out and when it popped, Anthony jumped slightly. "Oh sorry pet, I'm just having a little drink." She began to pour a glass and as she leaned back and took a small sip, she slipped a foot to his crotch and gently pressed her toes against his cock. "Mmmm delicious," she murmured.

Anthony let out a breath but didn't speak. His hands were gently resting on his thighs and she saw them tense as she continued to play with his cock. Grace took a second sip and placed her glass down. She would leave the bottle on ice for the end of the evening. She never let herself get a foggy head when she had a toy to play with.

Anthony's cock was hardening under her touch and she had barely begun. She was so pleased with his responsiveness. "You may not speak but you may moan and make noises."

Anthony nodded. Grace reached over to the side table and grabbed a feather. She tested it on her hand and then said "Let's begin."

Anthony visibly tensed and then breathed and relaxed. "Good boy," she said, wanting him to know she was paying attention and was proud of him.

Keeping her foot lightly pressed to his cock, over his boxers, she started to trail the feather up his body and to his neck. She traced a random pattern into his skin, watching as he sucked in a breath and goosebumps broke out on his skin. He shivered under her light touch.

She continued to use the feather and with her free hand, began to scratch the same path with her nails. Anthony shivered again. "You look so sweet kneeling at my feet." Grace rubbed her foot up and down his length and his cock twitched in response. "Yes, my toy. Just like that." Anthony let out a small and soft moan. Grace wasn't sure if it was her touch or her words eliciting this response but either way she was pleased.

Without warning, she stopped and removed everything from his body - her feet, her hands, the feather.

"I'm going to help you get settled on the bed. Your blindfold will remain in place for now." She stood and moved to his side. She grabbed him gently by the arm and tugged upwards. Anthony slowly stood, moving a little stiffly. Grace was glad she made the decision to move him as not to hurt his knees. She guided him next to the bed and then she paused, running her hands down his body and tucking her fingers into the sides of his boxers. She pulled them down his hips and legs, leaving them by his ankles. "Step out of them and then sit on the bed," she instructed and he complied. She instructed and moved him until he was laying in the middle of the bed with his head on a single pillow. The blindfold was still in place.

"I'm not going to restrain you yet but know that is coming. I hope you appreciate the freedom of your movement until then."

Grace climbed onto the bed and knelt next to Anthony. Grabbing one of his hands, she pulled it close to her robe and said "Untie my robe." He did as she asked and she shrugged it off her body, revealing herself though he couldn't see her. She wondered if listening to her was driving him crazy.

"You will not cum, no matter what I'm doing, until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

Anthony nodded. Placing one hand on his left leg, she lifted her right leg and straddled his stomach. Anthony could feel her weight settle on him and he sucked in a breath. He felt the warmth and softness of her body and he ached.

Grace watched and felt as he twitched underneath her. His cock responded to her closeness. "You're going to be a good slut for your mistress. You will not cum. You may use your hands to touch and explore my body but my pussy and ass are off limits for now."

Anthony tentatively reached his hands up and touched her back. She knew he could feel the straps and silk and lace of her lingerie. She knew his imagination was going wild picturing her. He started to slowly run his hands over her back and hips. He reached around for her breasts and he moaned as he took them in his palms, squeezing and massaging them. Grace watched as his cock twitched and hardened. Pleased, she smiled to herself.

Grace could feel herself getting wet. Her toy was blindfolded underneath her and his hands were reverently worshiping her body. She wanted to grind her pussy on him and get some relief but it wasn't time for her.

Grace reached for the oil she had brought with her onto the bed and poured some into her palms. She lightly ran her fingers and palms up and down his cock. Anthony let out a deep groan. Grace used one hand to gently pump his cock and with her other hand, she tugged on his balls. They were full from his week of no cumming. She knew his cock would be sensitive.

Taking two hands, she gripped his cock and started twisting in opposite directions. His cock throbbed in her hands. His legs started to twitch and his hands grasped her body desperately. She continued to play with his cock and he began to buck and moan beneath her.

"What a good little slut you are for me. Look at this cock. So desperate for my attention. This precum is dripping." Grace paused to gather the pre cum and then use to it massage the tip of his cock, using her fingers and palm gently. Anthony let out a huge groan and shuddered. "Oh my pet is sensitive. Do you need me to stop? You may answer."

"No mistress."

She couldn't help herself, she ground into his body a little and she felt his hands hold her hips tightly and pull her down, extending her pleasure and guiding her hips.

"Tap me twice if you're too close to the edge."

Anthony moaned in response and rubbed her side.

She had stopped torturing the tip and had started stroking him gently. Then, making a a circle with her thumb and first finger, she squeezed his cock through the hole. He let out a moan and his hips jerked up in an attempt to fuck her hand. "Are you imagining fucking me?" She asked, continuing to use her hand to mimic the act. His hands tightened on her hips, feeling the silky straps there, as he moaned deeply.

Suddenly, he tapped her twice, the agreed warning. Grace removed her hands from his cock and instead, pressed them to his hips, holding his legs and hips down. She watched as his cock wept pre cum and twitched. It was red and angry looking. She could feel him pushing up with his hips, trying to fuck the air.

"Breathe pet." Grace instructed and she listened as he complied.

"Well done. That was one." Anthony let out a moan in response.

Grace knew she couldn't wait any longer to be serviced by him so she changed her plan for his second edging. She swung her leg off of him and knelt by his side. Leaning forward, she removed his blind fold gently and said "you may look." Anthony's eyes widened as he took in the lace and silk lingerie. Grace rose and stood next to the bed and shimmied the silky panties off her hips. Climbing back on the bed, she said "for your second edge, we're going to see how well you can serve me. You still may not speak but your mouth will be busy anyways." She smiled as she watched his face light up. She scooted to the head of the bed and swung her leg over so she was positioned over his face. Leaning forward slightly, she gripped his cock with an oily hand. She lowered herself down onto his face and said "Begin."

To be continued....