Anthony Pt. 02

Story Info
Second edge.
812 words
4.5
5.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Begin," Mistress Grace commanded as she lowered herself onto Anthony's upturned face. She felt his hot breath before he made contact with her skin. Then she felt his lips kissing her pussy. Obsessively and reverently.

Grace gripped his cock tightly in her oiled fist and felt him moan against her, pausing his worship. She shifted her hips to remind him of his main task and loosened her grip. Immediately, she felt him resume kissing her lips and a soft wet tongue began to lick up her juices.

Oh she liked how responsive to corretuon he was. What a good toy.

Grace braced herself on his thigh and with her right hand gripping his cock, started to move her hand up and down, slowly stroking him. This time when he moaned into her pussy, he continued to lick and suck her lips. "Good boy," she murmured. At her words, his hips bucked and she used her left hand to keep him down. Grinding herself onto his face, she luxuriated in the feel of his tongue slipping and sliding through her folds.

Continuing to stroke up, she started twisting her hand in a corkscrew motion. "Look at this beautiful cock. I have been craving this cock and have so many plans for you. Will you disappoint me today my pet or will you be the obedient boy I know you can be?"

Anthony moaned into her pussy once more.

She continued, "Mmm you cock looks delicious. I wonder if you'll earn my mouth today." At this, Anthony enthusiastically licked and nibbled her. He swirled his tongue inside her and licked up her juices. He licked his way to her clit and twirled his tongue around the sensitive nub. He worshiped her clit, driving her insane. She was so pleased he was competent with his mouth. Though there would have been a lot of fun to be had with training had he needed it. She lost her train of thought as he began to suck gently only her clit.

"Ahh Anthony my pet." Mistress Grace moaned. She started to gently stroke him, changing up her rhythm, and felt him grumble incoherently under her. Grace was pleased with how responsive he was and noticed his cock had started to drip over her hand, adding to the slippery oil. God she loved the feel of pre cum sliding through her hand. She felt his thigh tense under her left hand and tightened her grip on his cock.

"You are not to cum. You are going to give me my second edge and you're going to make me cum while you do it."

Anthony moaned under her and increased the licking and swirling of his tongue on her pussy. His desperate leaking cock was driving her mad. Bringing him to the edge was going to make her cum. She sensed he was riding close to the edge when she saw his balls start to twitch and shift.

"Good boy. Right there, keep licking right there."

Anthony moaned desperately and obeyed. His hips were flexing and pushing against her.

"Oh god, yes," Grace moaned, riding Anthony's face. She let out a string on unintelligible words and noises as she exploded on his face. Anthony didn't stop his worship but his cock was red and throbbing and twitching. Sensing he was too close, she released his cock and pushed hard down on his hips, lifting her own off his face She could feel him mindlessly bucking against her weight while he gulped in air.

"Stay on the edge, sweet boy." She encouraged.

He moaned and squirmed.

"Breath pet."

He obeyed on instinct, taking in a deep breath. His cock was leaking and dripping. After about a minute, his breathing returned to normal and his cock, though still hard with pre cum on the tip, had stopped pulsing and had relaxed against his stomach.

Gently, she stroked a finger through the sticky tip and twirled it around the head of his cock. He twitched and jerked.

"Good boy," she said, slowly and softly rubbing his thighs. She shifted off of him and knelt next to him. His face was covered in her juices though he made no move to clean himself. She loved how wrecked he looked. she continued to gently rub his body, grounding him in the moment.

"You may speak now, my pet."

"Thank you mistress," Anthony replied, smiling up at her.

Smiling back, she took his hand in hers and said "come, I have another surprise for you."

Standing and pulling him up off the bed on his wobbly legs, she led him to the bathroom where she saw his eyes widen at the decadence. She walked over to the massive tub and turned the water on.

"Let's take a bath," she said playfully.

She saw his cock twitch as he answered, "yes mistress."

To be continued ...