Anthromorphology Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Tanya led me to her door. It was much like the others in the sub-block, boring. But I didn't care. I was nervous. She seemed to be honest here, wanted to help. And she was right; Cronauer was good at what they did. I'd been sitting there, in a stranger's apartment, trying to keep from arousal. I hadn't wanted to feel that way, but now...now I felt in control.

The door opened and we stepped in. Waited for it to close behind us. Her apartment wasn't as dim as Alex's, there weren't as many cushions either. She turned to me.

"Are you sure you want this?," she asked. I nodded.

"Right. Take off the mask."

She started unbuckling the armor she still wore. I got a better look at her as the mask clattered onto the floor. She was a tad shorter than Alex or the men from the ride here, a bit above five foot, toned. Tan, with a buzzcut. She wore cargo pants and a black tank top, chest and upper arms sheened with a residual layer of sweat. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath.

I was starting to feel it now. My body was starting to burn. I was blushing. She smelled incredible. Heartbeat quickened. The mindless part of my mind was back, screaming for me. I stepped forward, reaching up to dig my fingers into her waist and stomach. Muscles below the skin were tense. I leaned in to bury my nose in the side of her neck, turned so I could feel the warmth coming from her. Smell her. My heartbeat quickened some more. She let out a little moan, reached up to pull me more tightly into her neck.

"Goooddd...," she let out.

My shaft stirred, pressed against her legs. She pushed harder against me, pressed down on it...my knees wobbled. She grabbed my ass, pulled the both of us against a nearby wall. Brought her hands up the front of my chest, found the zipper. Pulled it down. The air felt cool on my chest. She bit her lip as she pulled it down more, until my entire upper body was revealed. She helped me get my arms out of the sleeves, pressed the palms of her hands against my pecs, pressed her fingers against me.

I'd started to reach for the bottom of her tank top. The fabric slipped over my fingers as I reached up, grabbed her chest. Her tits were soft, squeezing out from between my fingers. I took a nipple between my left thumb and index finger, pinching and twisting. She twitched, breath catching, reaching to grab my hands and pushing upwards. I went the rest of the way, sliding the tank top off. She had a coiled dragon tattooed on her stomach. Taking one of my hands again, she pulled it down to the top of her pants. Unfastened them, pushing them down her hips a bit. I could see the start of her pubes, short soft dark hairs.

She pushed my fingers down. I flexed, feeling --

"You're trans."

She nodded. It wasn't a question and it didn't bother me. She was hard. I wrapped my fingers around her shaft. Like this, with my bulk above and around her, she was looking up at me. Eyes hazy. I let go of her breast, started fiddling with the bottom half of my boiler. It came down with a tug and I kicked it away.

She saw how big I was, eyes widened. I grabbed both of our shafts, pushed my lower body against hers and back against the wall again, withdrew my hand. I felt her cock press along the underside of mine. Not large enough to cover the whole thing, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up against me, slowly. Agonizingly slow. Her feet came off the ground and she curled her toes. I lowered her again, felt skin drag on skin in the press between us. Her head was lolled backward, eyes fluttering.

It felt amazing. She was small and light enough that I could use her. Up, her chest pressed into and out across mine. Down, and my cockhead slid across her washboard stomach. She started to moan, little ones with the completion of each motion. I started to go faster. Knees weakened, but I held upright.

She shot ramrod straight, for half a second as her muscles tightened, and came. I didn't stop, smearing her load all over our shafts and chests. I was close too. Pulled down more, more friction. More warmth. Ffffuck...

The lightning bolt shock, like a whiteout behind the eyes. My body jolted one, twice, three times. If we weren't covered before, we were now. We just stood there, my hands clawed into her hips and held against me off the floor, for a few seconds. Our breathing was ragged. The room smelled like sweat and sex.

I set her down and stepped back. She found the wall and supported herself. She pointed to one of the pieces of armor she'd discarded, motioned for me to hand it to her. She opened a pocket, pulled out a pack of cigarettes, offered me one.

"It's the best just after."

She was right. I'd sat back on the end of a nearby couch, watching the smoke curling. She was looking down at herself. Finishing, she got my attention.

"Come on. Let's shower."

***

12