The Secret Birthday Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex decides to surprise her partner with a clone.
2.3k words
4.07
11.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked back at herself in the mirror with nervous excitement. Today was her partner's 30th birthday, and she had gone to great lengths to prepare a special surprise for him. She admired her reflection, taking a moment to appreciate the body she had worked so hard to achieve. She hadn't really taken the time to look at her body this completely since she left the scanner, roughly 5 weeks prior.

She stood at 5'7", weighed around 120 lbs, and had C-cup breasts that were big enough to be enjoyed, yet still perky. Her ass was no different, and she thought David that about her. Her heritage was equal parts Asian and European, and if she was drunk enough, she might admit that she'd been confused for Olivia Munn on more than one occasion.

'Damn, you really are kind of sexy,' she thought to herself, as she continued to get ready for the evening.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of her apartment doorbell, and she put her makeup back on the mantle. A new wave of nervous excitement rushed through her as she approached the door. As she leaned toward the peephole, she hesitated, still in disbelief of who she was bound to find on the other side.

"Who's there?" she asked.

"Hi, I'm Danielle, delivery for Alexandra," the voice replied.

Alex opened the door and stared, in shock, at herself. "Hi, Alexandra, I'm Danielle, the SPB you ordered, may I come in?"

She nodded silently, still too mind-blown to say a word.

Roughly a month prior, she had entered the New York office for SexPro International, and ordered a custom humanoid (conveniently marketed as SexProBots, or SPB) for her fiancee. The company specialized in making living, breathing, sex toys for humans -- at a hefty price. The reality of the business was that they were making clones, and not humanoid robots, with exacting precision. They used proprietary neuronal technology to make these clones operate at the whim of their owner. Market testing had shown that it was better to label them as androids, or humanoid robots, rather than admit that they were custom-designed clones.

The company offered standardized models; models that looked like famous actresses, supermodels, or adult stars. Alex had spent time scrolling through David's (her partner) computer history, but hadn't found any one person he clearly found the most commonly viewed-- so she decided to have the SPB made in her figure.

After being put through every scanner known to mankind and undergoing extensive blood tests, she had been told the delivery would take place on his birthday, which was today.

Alex watched as Danielle entered the apartment. "I can take your coat for you," she offered, and was surprised to see her own naked body under the trench coat that Danielle slid off. "I can't believe they don't send you with any cloths," Alex said, shaking her head.

The awkward moment was broken by the familiar sound of a cell phone vibrating, and saw her phone had lit up.

David had responded to her prior text: ' I'm out early, on my way home, see you in 10.'

She glanced up at her naked identical twin, and smiled nervously before looking back down at her phone.

' See you soon, I'll be in the bedroom with your birthday gift.'

'What is it?', he replied.

She texted back: 'No more questions! It's a surprise...but tonight I'm Danielle, and I'll do whatever the birthday boy wants.'

Alex threw her phone on the couch and grabbed Danielle's hand, leading her into the bedroom. " Here, put this on," she said, and began to slide off the maroon lingerie she had been wearing. She watched her clone slide on the lace lingerie set and noticed, for the first time, her own arousal.

"Okay good, now get on the bed and wait for him," Alex said. Danielle nodded, and positioned herself on the bed seductively, with her legs gently spread.

"Remember, you cannot tell him who or what you are, okay?"

The lingerie-clad replica looked back at her and smiled, "I will let him use me however he wants."

Alex opened her nightstand and grabbed one of her vibrators, and opened the door to the bedroom closet. She then parted some of the hanging cloths and tucked herself between them, sitting in a small chair, totally naked, waiting with growing anticipation.

After a few minutes there was the sound of a closing door, and she heard David call out, "Hey, I'm home, where are you?"

Danielle replied, "In the bedroom, silly, get in here..."

Alex watched as her fiancee appeared in the doorway, "Holy shit Alex, you look so sexy, my god."

Danielle remained silent, smiling as she began to gently rub her fingers in circles over her tits. He continued to watch her from the threshold, speechless. She moved to the edge of the bed, and turned away from him, facing the closet, on all fours. "Come here and play with me, I'm the birthday boy's toy," she said.

David moved toward the bed, and pressed himself against her ass, his cock growing in his pants. As he placed his hands on her hips, Danielle began to grind against him.

"Oooh, I like the way that feels, I'm gonna get you so hard," Danielle said. Alex watched silently from the closet and began to with her pussy. She couldn't tell if she was more turned on by the fact that David had idea he wasn't with his actual fiancee, or that the woman on the bed taking her place was clearly incredibly horny.

"Take off your cloths and use me," Danielle said. She looked ahead, directly into the closet where Alex hid, and continued, "no condoms allowed tonight."

"Oh my god, what's gotten into you," David said, hurriedly removing his pants and boxers, clearly eager to enjoy what was to come.

"I can't wait to feel you," Danielle teased, reaching one hand back between her bent legs and grabbing his stiff cock and pressing it against her wet thong.

He humped into her hand impatiently, attempting to slide his cock through her grip and into her pussy, grunting and demanding "let me in, Alex, I thought you said you're my toy tonight???"

"This feels soo good, and it's teasing both of us," Danielle said seductively, loosening her grip slightly so his cockhead was now slamming into her wet though with each thrust, barely holding his member at bay. She continued, "I want both of us to cum before you fuck me," winking toward the closet in a way that only Alex could see.

Inside the closet, Alex was silently losing her mind. She had cum already at least once, and had soaked the tiny chair she was sitting in. She was aware of her breathing, and continued to work on keeping herself quiet. She felt a slight twinge of guilt for betraying his trust, but doubted he would mind, and was enjoying the show too much to risk interrupting it.

If David's face was any indication, Alex thought, he would soon be freely fucking this purpose-made sex toy. She continued to watch as he squeezed Danielle's ass, making it gently jiggle as she did her best to keep his cock from entering her.

Suddenly, he slipped a finger under her thong and lifted it off her ass, moving it to the side. With one fell swoop, he slammed the length of his cock into her, burying it entirely inside of her. It seems as though Danielle's eyes had rolled into the back of her head as she exhaled in ecstasy, legs gently shaking with pleasure.

"Ooohhhh fuck, I was not ready for that" she said, as she grinded against his cock, still buried deep in her.

"God damn, you feel incredible," David said, pulling himself out, and repositioning her with Danielle on her back, her head now hanging over the bed, and exposed pussy facing Alex.

"Do you want to taste yourself?" He said, looking down at her.

She nodded, "Yessss, this is all i've thought about for weeks now, please let me suck you."

'That was kind of a weird thing to say,' he thought to himself, as he reached down and guided his cock into her open wet mouth.

He watched as she held her mouth open, one hand on the base of his shaft, the other on his legs, encouraging him to thrust in and out.

He obliged, mesmerized by the enthusiasm with which she sucked on him. Her soft lips parted and somehow still provided suction in a way they never had before.

Alex watched from the closet as he began to thrust harder, each pump now hitting Danielle's hand wrapped around the base of his shaft.

"Oh fuck Alex, errr Danielle, you've never taken it this deep before..." he exclaimed, guiding her hand off his shaft and back onto her own body.

It was as if being called Danielle ignited something with the clone, and she began to suck furiously, extending her tongue out and licking his shaft with each thrust. Her hand now reached under the wet thong and she began to touch herself as he fucked her face.

"Whooo... theee....fuckkk....are....you...." he gasped, grabbing her head and pushing it down the full length of his shaft with each thrust. He held her head there buried, for a moment, each time, and watched as she gasped between efforts.

Alex watched, barely able to control herself, as he treated Danielle roughly.

David leaned down now, over Danielle, and spread her thong with his tongue and began to eat her pussy. "You taste so good," he said, as he thrust in and out of her in this deepthroat-over-the-bed-69 position. Danielle moaned on his cock with an emphatic "mmmmmm," making it vibrate in her mouth.

The moaning only grew as he began to suck on her clit, guiding her towards another orgasm.

In the closet, Alex was writhing, cumming again as she watched her fiancee use Danielle with wreckless abandon. She still hadn't decided if she was more aroused at the thought of him doing that to her, or if she liked watching him do it to someone else.

As Danielle finished orgasming with his cock in her mouth, he began to stand up and reposition her, laying on her stomach, her face once again looking at the close where Alex was hidden.

"Beg me to fuck you, toy," David said.

"Please, I need to feel your cock inside of me," Danielle said, lips still glistening, wet with saliva.

David grabbed a fistful of hair and slid the tip inside of her, slowly thrusting in and out, with just the head.

"Do you like that, slut?"

"Ohhhh yessss, please give it to me all the way," Danielle pleaded, desperate to be filled.

"Nottt yettt," he teased, and continued to enter her with only the tip of his member. He began to pump in and out in time with every word.

"It's...my...Birthday...I...can...use...you...however...I...choose," he continued.

Alex watched as a smirk grew on David's face, and he leaned down over Danielle and pumped his hips into hers, entering her completely. She exhaled and moaned, softly whispering "uggghhhhh fuuuckkkkk," in satisfaction.

David reached one hand to her chin and guided his mouth to hers, kissing her passionately, and said, "now it's your turn to fuck me." He leaned back on his knees, with Danielle in front of him on all fours, and grabbed her hips expectantly.

As instructed, the clone now began to guide herself backwards, sliding herself onto and off of his dick, slowly. She exhaled deeply with each stroke, and clearly was taking her time, enjoying the moment.

He grabbed her hips harder and forcefully guided her ass onto his pelvis, burying his cock aggressively with each stroke. "Harder," he beckoned, demanding she pick up the pace. Danielle obliged, forcing herself back onto him faster than before, moaning loudly.

She put her head down on a pillow, and reached one hand between her open legs so she could play with her pussy.

'This is hotter than I could have ever imagined,' Alex thought to herself as she approached yet another orgasm, her body hot and exhausted. She'd seen a side of David she'd never known before, and was insanely aroused watching the pair fuck so aggressively.

"Take...that...fucking...dick...you...dirty...sluttt!!!" He grunted, slamming his cock into Danielle deeply, timed with each thrust. Her moaning, now muffled by the fact that her head was largely face down in a pillow, was still growing in intensity. He smacked her ass with enough force to leave a mark and shouted: "Do you know what you are?"

Danielle looked back at him seductively and said, "I'm your little fuck toy."

Alex watched his face react to her words, and it was as if a fuse had been lit, and a bomb had just gone off. His grip on her body tightened, and he began to thrust in and out of her with an entirely new level of intensity.

"Oh...my... fucking... god... I'm... gonna...come!!!" he shouted!

"FILL ME THE FUCK UP!!!" Danielle replied, bucking her hips against his, desperate for the load he was about to deliver.

Meanwhile, in the closet, Alex was using every ounce of self control she had to not let her orgasm turn into audible moaning. She, too, was on the precipice of the biggest orgasm of her life.

Then, in an instant, it happened. Alex watched as David dug his hands a little deeper into the curves of Danielle's ass, and gave a few extra hard, deep, thrusts before holding her still.

Danielle's legs twitched as the intense orgasm reverberated throughout her body, and began to feel his warm cum dripping between her legs.

She smiled, looking at the closet door, before turning back to David, kissing him, and whispering, "That was fun, how soon until you're ready to do it again?"