Anticipation

Story Info
Two Men Who Love Anal.
1.1k words
3.62
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

Anticipating my orgasm and sensing my sperm was ready to cum roaring out of me I withdrew my cock from his ass. I'd promised Bill I would not cum in him today as I often do. Today I wanted to cum on his ass so I could eat my sperm off of him. I love eating ass and cum. Bill loves it too, that special feeling of my hot cum being eaten off of him.

Masturbating in bed, I needed a place for my sperm. Easy enough, I ate it. At first the salty taste seemed unpleasant. After tasting more and more I actually began to like the taste and longed for more. I realized that I held the seeds of life in my hand so sperm actually started tasting very good. I'm bisexual and have a girlfriend as well as boyfriends. I also enjoy eating my sperm from my girlfriend's pussy. She likes it too, being licked after her orgasm.

Knowing I was bisexual and willing to give blow jobs sperm became a part of my diet. Reading up on the topic I came to understand eating sperm is actually a good thing. Yes, that creamy white sperm works as an antidepressant, anti-anxiety and mood enhancer.

Back in bed I can't last another second cum starts shootings out of my cock. I watch as each thrust produces more creamy sperm. Sweating profusely and on my knees over Bill I see him turn his head towards me. He smiles and lays his head back on his pillow.

Gently I start at the bottom of his ass, my tongue begins to probe slowly and lick his crack eating all of my spermatozoa. It's salty, bitter yet sweet taste makes me seek every drop. Exhausted now I move up the side of the bed, now facing Bill. An open mouth kiss allowed us to share the delicious tasting sperm.

Bill's body is a sexual pleasure place for me. He's tall, tan muscular and fit. His pecs and abs are firm and rippling with strength. It helps enormously that he freely gives his eighteen cm by eleven cm shaved cock to me whenever I desire it.

We'd met in Chicago at an all male naked yoga group called Bare Essentials Yoga. This gay centric group of men included all races but mostly thin and or muscular men. The guys were mostly white and black some straight others gay and some like me are bisexuals. Some men were partnered other like me came solo. The instructor occasionally suggested poses that required a partner. Standing next to Bill we agreed to partner in the next pose.

I immediately took a liking to him. An incredible turn-on was his three circular silver rings penis piercing. The top one was the smallest, thin and went through his cock head. the others were thicker than the last. I was to say the least intrigued. The piercing was one then two then three inches around and each thicker than the other going down. How does he fuck I wondered? The pose was somewhat difficult resulting in considerable body contact. I got a hardon as did others during the pose.

While dressing after class he suggested we talk a while. We walked down to a Starbucks and he bought my drink. Saying I had to ask, how do you fuck with that piercing? He said I live a block from here, walk home with me and find out.

Excitement building as we walked I remained intrigued. He has a two bedroom condo with two bathrooms and a view of Lake Michigan. His condo was nicely decorated in a contemporary style. Bill took off his clothes. He suggested we walk to the primary bedroom. Saying come closer I walked up to him. Then lifting his erecting cock there was a tiny threaded bolt on the top ring. Bill unthreaded the bolt and slipped the piercing from his cock. His cock kept erecting becoming larger with a pink and purple head.

Bill said he has several styles of cock jewelry that he wears depending on his mood. He had one or two that were clearly for penis torture. Bill then put in a Prince Albert piercing. My cock was bulging in my shorts. Bill said take off your clothes and join me. I did as he asked and joined him.

We sat on his towel covered sofa in the large bedroom. He reached for my cock and I reached for his. Both our shaved cocks were hard. So you want to see how I fuck with a piercing? He excuses himself, walked to his bed and removed the spread and top sheet.

Are you a top or a bottom he asked? I said versatile he smiled saying me too. We reclined on the bed, face to face kissed and began feeling each other up. Here I am in bed with a guy I'd just met. Should I ask for a condom? I wanted to be fucked by Bill, with that piercing on his cock. Thinking to myself, I'd roll the dice, no condom.

After making out and enjoying nipple and cock and ball play Bill started fingering my ass. Reaching for a jar of anal lube called Elbow Grease he lubed my ass he lubed his cock and my ass again. Face to face he slowly inserted his cockhead and Prince Albert. My ass yeilded as he entered. Slowly and gently he pushed into me. The thrusting became more forceful causing me to feel his cock massaging my prostate and much more.

My cock was now rock hard. Looking up at Bill I could see his skin was flushed his face was becoming red. He pounded me, his pecs and abs flexing then looking down at me he smiled and came like a wild animal inside me. Cum shot out of me as well covering my lower abs.

Bill withdrew his throbbing cock and climbed on top of me, breathing heavily he whispered to me that this was how to fuck with a piercing. We rested and showered together. We exchanged names and phone numbers. We promised to stay in touch.

Back in my bed and after an enjoyable afternoon we showered and talked. He said getting eaten is something only I do for him ans he loves it. This was onky our second time together but we know there will ge many many more afternoons like this one.

Now I have the best of both worlds a very understanding girlfriend with whom I fuck often and Bill that I can enjoy anal sex with as a top or a bottom.

673djp
673djp
76 Followers