All Comments on 'Antics at the Arcane Academe: Pt. 01'

by enfenthusiast

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Elise is a HAG

And so is the teacher and you the writer if the only way you three can get off is by shaming others,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want more...

Lovely story!

TrueMortTrueMortover 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this. Well written, original and a good foundation for more chapters.

Looking forward to more, and hopefully a little payback :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story I’ve read on literotica in a long long time

Please write more.

Too often in stories like this Moira would have found a way to turn the tables in the end to defeated the much cockier older girl. Either that or the new girl would be way way to incompetent and lost to easily. Basically there usually isn’t enough attention to balance in stories like this because It’s clear right from the stoart who will win. You do a great job keeping the rivalry interesting.

I like that you didn’t make Moira helpless and a incompetent witch. She was clearly pretty kick ass herself. The reader kinda wanted to root for her, which makes it much more sweet to see her utterly destroyed.

I hope in part 2 it’s not just a by the numbers Moira defeats Elise. Although you did such a good job with this I have confidence whatever part 2 is will be fantastic.

scienceistastyscienceistastyover 4 years ago
Fantastic

This story was excellent and I cannot wait to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good lesson

Good story about the rich, pretty, and talented abusing the poor, talented, yet naive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous