Antigua Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, SHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! You mother fucking ass hole . . . don't fucking . . . AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK . . . , " shouted Marissa, in such a jibberish fashion that I knew I wasn't expected to understand her. "That's it baby, look at you taking all this. Do you think you can squirt for me? Huh, do you think if I fisted you right now you'd squirt for me?" I forcefully whispered into her ear.

I then returned between her legs and kept stroking her clit with the vibe in my left hand. I'm not a cruel person, but even I could tell that this was so closely bordering the line between pleasure and pain, that I wondered if she'd require some extreme payback in the future. Yet the intensity wore on. I slipped my ring finger into her cunt, and the three fingers seemed to fill her up completely.

"That's close, baby, but you have still more to take in. Breathe deep in and out. Relax. You want to show me you can take my fist, don't you?"

She never ceases to amaze me, and a minute later, my little finger joined the party in her cunt. I clenched my fingers into a fist, and gently pushed up into the top of her pussy. Marissa screamed and writhed, her body rising off the bed as she tried to get herself in the most pleasurable position. Pulling my hand back a few inches, then returning it deep inside her, began the cadence of fucking that would introduce Marissa into a world she never knew existed.

After fifteen minutes of intense fisting, a panicked expression overtook her, and she clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. I slowly pulled my hand out of her, leaving only two fingers inside, pressed up against the upper wall of her pussy. A stream of clear liquid shot out of her puffy, engorged cunt, splashing onto the tile floor below. Another wave followed, and every muscle in Marissa's body was flexed, exerting every ounce of energy to support the impact of her squirting.

I let her relax, and I could tell that together, we achieved what I knew she'd wanted to experience all week.

So as we sat there on the private balcony, enjoying the sweet, delicious crepes, I knew that the lingering effects of yesterday's session could still be felt in Marissa's pussy and ass. Maybe that's why she had those faraway eyes, gazing out to the ocean beyond.

"Yeah, I think you're right, Jon, yesterday was my favorite day too,"

We both just sat there with a guilty smile on our faces, grateful that the sex gods had granted us such an intense experience, as we watched a pair of hummingbirds suck more nectar from a vine in the distance.

12