Antique Hunting Leads to Cheating

Story Info
Antique hunting leads to cheating.
3.2k words
3.26
23.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in my twenties and have been married for about four years. I am a natural blonde with blue eyes and a slim figure. I have met my husband during college and have been a faithful wife since then. My husband is in marketing and has to travel a lot. I have my own consulting company with flexible hours. We have a good marriage but our sex life has turned routine after the initial sparks faded away.

My biggest passion is antiques. I do not consider myself an antique buyer, but rather antique hunter. I like to search for very valuable antiques in garage sales and second hand stores at bargain prices. I sometimes sell them in online auctions for big profits.

I also visit antique stores for bargains. In one of those visits a vase got my attention. It looked very old, but I was not sure if it was worth what they were asking for. A gentleman next to me, almost whispering, told me it was a Moorcroft piece from England, circa 1900's and its value was at least 40 times the asking price. I had a closer look at the gentleman, he had a very expensive suite and was very handsome. He introduced himself as Marcel. We started conversing and it was obvious he knew what he was talking about. Well I was very happy to purchase this sure bargain. I thanked him and while we were parting he casually asked me if I would join him for lunch. He said he knows this great restaurant with nice antiques as decor. I was grateful to him, so I accepted his invitation. He had this fancy sports car and we almost flew to the restaurant. We had a very nice lunch, and the topic was antiques of course. We were both very surprised that our offices were in adjacent buildings. After lunch we exchanged phone numbers to keep each other informed about any future antique finds.

I told my husband about my encounter and he was only too happy for such a find. My husband trusts me a lot and like me he did not make a big deal about this chance encounter. Marcel texted me in a few days about another great find. I decided not to tell my husband about it, thinking why make him jealous when there was nothing going on. I got another very profitable bargain. Afterwards we went to lunch again. We were becoming good friends. Marcel continued to text me like a good friend, like "How is it going?" etc. Our antique hunting, followed by lunches continued. I was definitely getting attracted to him. He was funny, very handsome, and perfect gentleman. His texting began to be more personal also: "What are you wearing today?", "You must look gorgeous in it." I found these texting flattering, and a little naughty but exciting. I was definitely getting attracted to Marcell.

My husband was out of state for a business trip. When Marcel called me for antique hunting near wineries I accepted as I had nothing to do. I decided to dress a little sexy since I felt this was more like a date. I wore a very short skirt that showed off my tanned legs and a very thin blouse. He picked me with his convertible, sunshine, beautiful scenery put me in a relaxed mood. After our antique hunting, we tasted some great wines and bought some. He has arranged a picnic for us in a real nice secluded place. I felt a little uneasy as I had not dressed for a picnic. When I sat down my skirt moved up and despite my best efforts on pulling my skirt most of my legs were under the appreciative eyes of Marcel. However some good wine and the sun started to relax me. We both laid down, under the shade of a tree. I could feel sexual tension building between us. Not totally unexpected Marcel gave me a short kiss on my lips and I did not object, in fact it felt nice. He kissed me again this time tasting my lips, to my surprise I kissed him back and I could feel passion building up in me. I felt guilty at first but when this time Marcel gave me a very passionate kiss with his tongue exploring my lips. I almost involuntarily responded by dancing my tongue with his. He got on top of me feeling my legs and breast while kissing my ears and neck. By this time I began to get really turned on and any feelings of guilt began to fade. He whispered that there was a real nice B & B nearby where we can be private. To my surprise a yes fell out of my mouth.

We flew in his car to a very romantic B&B with a private cottage facing the ocean with a deck. I felt uneasy as I am not in the habit of cheating on my husband. Marcell understood my apprehension and suggested we just relax in the deck with some wine and snacks. I felt relieved that there was no pressure for sex. More wine put me in a relaxed mood, when Marcell reached over and kissed me I felt tingled all over again. I moved over and sat on his lap facing him. Our tongues danced as we explored our bodies through our clothes. I felt this huge hard thing growing against my pussy. Suddenly it occurred to me it was Marcel's cock. At first I thought it could not be that big as it was reaching all the way to my tummy, but quickly realized it was. Thoughts began to race through my mind like a hurricane. First the guilt of sitting on the hard cock of a man other than my husband. At the same time tingling feeling of excitement and anticipation. Sex with my husband was pretty much routine by now, I felt like a virgin about how to go about it with a new man. The size of his cock also worried me, would it be painful, would it stretch my vagina such that my husband would notice it. Since my husband does not even know I have been seeing him I did not expect he will ever find out. But would I feel guilty forever?

While these thought was racing through my mind, Marcell lifted me with his arms and gently placed me on the bed. In the blink of an eye my clothes were removed by his expert hands. He started to kiss, caress and fondle my whole body. When his lips reached my pussy I let out a small scream. Wow, I have never done that. He was truly expert on women's pleasure spots. I raised my legs to give him better access and placed my feet on his shoulders. I started to fondle that magnificent cock through his pants. When Marcell removed his clothes it looked even bigger. I sucked my husband's cock rarely and only before intercourse. I never let him cum in my mouth.

Marcel's penis was too large, so I tried instead to lick it all over, I licked his balls and run my lips all over his penis. His precum was all over my lips and face. Then I took the head inside my mouth while stroking his penis and playing with his balls. Unlike with my husband, I was going very slow and sensual savoring his magnificent cock in my warm mouth. I gave him a tongue massage on his cock and balls. He was ecstatic and had precum all over. I licked his precum. His cock grew even bigger with a purple mushroom head. I swirled my tongue around his head while stroking his cock. I tasted his precum all over my tongue, lips and mouth. I still had conflicting feelings. I was feeling it is wrong to have this man's cock in my mouth and do things that I have not even done with my husband. At the same time I was feeling good about my skills putting a man in ecstasy.

He laid me on my back when I had a glance at his magnificent cock which looked bigger than any cock I had before. I was still worried that it may stretch my pussy and even hurt. When he entered me his cock was so big that it almost feel painful at first, but to my surprise I was so wet that his cock slid into me. My pussy juices continued to flow and I almost involuntarily began to lift my hips to help him to penetrate me deeper. He was kissing me passionately and his hands were all over my body. His cock stimulated every nerve I must have had in my pussy, I felt sensations I never had before. He turned me over and started to bang me so hard I could hear his balls slamming on my butt. We changed places, he laid on his back and then I lowered my self to his beautiful cock giving him a view of my butt sliding up and down on his cock. He laid me on my back again putting my feet on his shoulders and started to bang me so hard that my pussy lips were stretching. All of a sudden he pulled his cock out of my pussy and slammed his cock to my mouth. Before I could say anything he erupted like a hurricane in my mouth. His come was so huge that it was flowing to all over my face. I had never let my husband come in my mouth but somewhat I felt sexy about it.

We went out for a romantic dinner and a walk holding hands. I told Marcell that I was happily married and did not want to put my marriage in jeopardy. Marcell assured me he would be very discreet and keep our relation only between us. He told me running his company leaves him no time for romantic relation. He said if I agreed we could go on being friends with benefits. I told him I have to reevaluate our relation and asked for time to think it over.

When I returned home, I was reflecting what happened. My biggest fear my husband noticing something and getting suspicious. I imagined may be my vagina stretched was Marcell's huge cock or may be I picked up something unusual when Marcell fucked me so good. When my husband returned from his trip, I was nervous. He was real horny to notice my nervousness. To my surprise, I was real turned on, my husband was a different man now as a different man fucked me a few days ago. It was a different experience than Marcell. When I took his cock in my mouth, I noticed how easy it was on my mouth. When my husband fucked me, it was like he was fucking me first time. His smaller cock just glided on my pussy with ease. However our sex life quickly turned into routine and I found myself fantasizing Marcell's big cock and his lips on my pussy.

Meanwhile, Marcell kept texting me. This time his texts were overtly sexual. He kept saying he has been really busy with his company and had no sex since the last time he fucked me. When my husband was away on a business trip again, Marcell invited me to a pool party in his home.

It was a crowded party lots of couples. I felt a little awkward, but Marcel was the perfect host and he made me feel welcome and comfortable. Marcel had arranged a special wine tasting for us with caterers providing the delicacies I played a little tennis with Marcel and then joined others around the swimming pool. I had worn a very skimpy bikini which got the attention of male guests especially I caught Marcel checking me out. To be honest I was a little flattered, since there was a lot of beautiful single women trying to flirt with Marcel. But Marcel was ignoring them and was very attentive to me, he tried to make physical contact every chance he got like playing with the tips of my fingers, putting his arm around my waist.

Guests started to leave and all of a sudden we found ourselves alone. He politely asked me if I wanted to stay longer. At this time I began to have conflict within myself again. My rational side wanted to leave and be faithful to my husband having felt guilty after cheating on him last time. However, my naughty side was tingling all over probably with the effect of wine. I am happily married with a great sex life with my husband. However, my naughty side was wondering how it would feel to be fucked by this handsome man with a huge cock again. I think Marcel was also having conflicts on his own as he was careful not to cross boundaries again even though he obviously was lusting over me. I said yes. We sat by the pool. We did not talk much but I could sense sexual tension. I was wearing summer miniskirt with bare feet. I had no bra, and had lacy semi see through panties. I was laying on a cushion and dangling my feet in the water. Marcell was in the pool pretending to swim. I could feel Marcel's burning graze on my legs and feet but still did not want to cross the line not knowing how I would react as I was a married woman. I was startled when he held my feet and started to massage them very casually. I think he was testing the waters to see how I would respond. I did not protest, still torn between staying faithful to my husband or just letting go.

I started to wiggle my toes and caress his face with my feet. He started to kiss my feet and calves. It was very sexy and guilty feelings were being replaced by tingly feelings all over. I am pretty sure he was getting a good look between my legs as my white lacy panties were very sheer. He slowly moved his lips up towards my inner thighs. I put my feet on his shoulders as he inched his way to my very wet pussy. He slid my panties and started to kiss my pussy. With the effect of sun, wine and this very handsome man I was in ecstasy. He was licking and sucking my pussy with such passion that I started shiver all over. He suddenly pulled me to the pool. My tiny panties were no match to his enormous cock and he slid inside me like sliding through butter. He started to kiss me on the lips, on throat. The combination of wine, sun, warm water and his thick cock stretching my pussy was enchanting. He was taking his time, resting his cock on my pussy and then pumping me. He then slowly lowered me to the steps on the pool and continued fucking me. I opened my legs wide to enable deeper penetration. His cock had a very thick head which felt fantastic at each pump. He came like a volcano, his sperm felt like lava inside my pussy, hot and sticky.

We dried up. He put my dress and undies in the washing machine. I was just wearing a bathrobe that was just above my knees and nothing else. Marcel almost shyly asked if he would like to spend the night with him. From look in his eyes I could tell that he wanted to fuck me all night long taking advantage of my husband's absence. At this time I had growing conflicts. I had just cheated on my husband, but spending a night with another man would be taking infidelity several steps up. In a low voice I asked him to take me home as soon as my clothes were ready. I could tell he was very disappointed, but respected my wish. While we were waiting for my clothes to dry, we sat on the sofa, I pulled my legs beside me. Marcel kept a respectable distance also in a bathrobe We were sipping wine and having light conservation. All of a sudden I noticed behavior of Marcel changed, his eyes kept shifting to my legs and a tent building up. I realized the robe had shifted high above my thighs and perhaps giving him a fuzzy view between my legs. I started to tingle all over and thought since he fucked me already one more time will not hurt and it might be better than our pool fucking. So without saying a word I got up and sat in his lap. My juices were already flowing and I started to massage his cock with my pussy, while kissing him passionately. He quickly removed my towel and started to kiss my neck, shoulders and tits. He entered me easily, while fucking me he lifted me off the couch and carried me to his bed. He fucked me in so many positions that I did not know it existed. Then all of a sudden he pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed it into my mouth. I started to suck him and lick his balls while using my hands to pump him. He exploded in my mouth with his cum going all over my face.

Something told me to go home now, not wanting to spend a night with another man other than my husband. So I cleaned up, put my cloths on and Marcel drew me home. I was surprised to see my husband's car in the driveway. I told Marcel the situation so he discreetly left. When I went inside, I heard the shower. May be out of guilt, may be I was still wired up I took my clothes off and walked into the bathroom. My husband loves when I soap his cock and suck it in the shower. So without saying a word I hugged my husband from back and with my hands I started to soap his cock and giving him a soapy massage. He immediately had a raging hard on. He was ecstatic.

My husband pulled me close to his and started to massage my pussy with is long, soapy cock. He turned me around and put his cock between my ass cheeks I almost involuntarily started to move my ass up and down on his cock. He started to kiss me all over my neck, back and ass. He found his way to my pussy. All feelings of guilt started to fade away replaced by pure sexual pleasure. I think having being just fucked by another man made me feel so sexy. I started to suck him with so much passion that he started to moan. He sat on the side of shower while pulling me down to his cock. I was really wet and with the help of soap my pussy just glided around his cock as it was on a rail. He started to fuck me real hard, his cock stretching my pussy and is balls slapping on my ass. He turned me around, and continue to fuck me while socking on my tits. Then we exchanged places I sat down while he stood up, he pushed his cock to my lips. I licked his balls and started to sock his cock. He exploded in my mouth and face. My face was covered with cum second time in the same day.