Antisocial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit." He said quietly. "I thought we had chemistry."

"We do." I reassured him. "And in a year, when you're a certified whore you should definitely call me. But I'm not the right guy to take your virginity." He sighed deeply and looked into his coffee.

"Well." He said. "Thanks, I guess."

"And don't stress about it. You are hot, Mick. You're very hot." He nodded glumly.

We finished coffee, talking about our degrees. He was a bit older- doing his masters, and he thought he would skip the whole 'getting a job thing' and move on to his PhD after that. He was absolutely charming and in another life- one where I was a nice guy, I would have changed my mind...

Which is exactly what I did a few days later. Because I'm not a nice guy.

U up?

I texted. A masterpiece. My finest text, possibly. Shakespeare reincarnate. Regardless, he replied.

I thought I was the one texting you for 2am blowjobs?

It's not 2am. I got tired of waiting.

I thought you weren't interested.

I didn't say I wasn't interested. I said I was the wrong guy for you.

Come over?

He obviously wasn't put off by all the giant red flags I'd thrown up, so I ignored my brain and followed my dick to his address. He opened the door sheepishly.

"Hi." I grinned and pulled him into me, wrapping my arms about his short but built frame, pushing his floppy fringe out of the way to kiss his neck and run my tongue along his throat. He shivered. "Oh, you're good at that." He moaned.

"Where's your room?" I whispered into his ear.

"Uh... " He pulled me inside, blushing. He cleared his throat as we walked past the living room and I noticed three sets of eyes peering at us. He paused in the doorway and gestured vaguely to me. "Teddy." He said to them. He quickly pulled me away without introducing them and I grinned as I followed him to his room.

It was messy, and he'd obviously tried to clean up a bit because the wardrobe was practically spilling out onto the floor. I didn't wait for him to overcome his shyness, I wrapped my arms around him- feeling up that solid muscle, running my hands all over his body and walking him to the bed as I touched him. He let himself be led and started up at me, his mouth parted and his eyes glassy as he looked up at me.

"Take your clothes off." I said softly. He obeyed, pulling his shirt over his shoulders and shuffling his shorts down. I smiled at him. God, but he was fit. He was almost hairless, with big muscles that almost looked chubby from the right angle. He knelt up and I moaned as I took in his ass. Oh shit his ass was good. Two giant fucking cheeks with just the right amount of meat on them. I smiled.

"Those too." I glanced at his boxers. He bit his lip and slowly shuffled out of them as well, shyly displaying himself for me.

What a man. God knows why he'd ever asked me if he was hot. He. Was. Hot.

His dick wasn't actually half bad- I totally assumed he'd be tiny, but he was hard as hell and decent sized- girthy with a nice upward curve- which was gonna suck when I went to blow him but I liked what I saw too much not to at least give his cock a bit of attention.

"Oh look at you." I said, awed by his body. "Damn dude."

"Uh... thanks Teddy." He was blushing so bad, it was really cute. "So uh..." He gestured to me vaguely. I smiled and climbed on the bed, wrapping him up in my arms and kissing him softly. He moaned and leant into my touch, his hands scrabbling at my pants. I laughed.

"Alright." I whispered. "On your knees." He paused and glanced up at me, but he obeyed, slipping gently off the bed and kneeling at the foot of it. His legs were spread wide and his ass rested on his thick thighs, jutting out a little. "You sure you don't do this all the time?" I teased, stroking his chin. He shook his head and I laughed.

"You kneel like a slut." Mick glanced up at me and he smiled a bit.

"Well. I do watch porn." He said. I grinned and stroked his face before touching his lips with my finger. He opened his mouth and welcomed me in, closing his eyes and wrapping his tongue around my finger like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

I watched him longingly.

"You need the real thing, don't you baby?" I whispered. He nodded. "Tell me, baby." He looked up at me as I removed my finger from his mouth and wiped it off on his cheek.

"I... need your cock." He choked out. He couldn't quite meet my eye. I held his chin. "Close your eyes." I ran my fingers through his hair and he sighed deeply. "Take a deep breath." He inhaled slowly and exhaled. "Now don't be shy. I'm so hard for you Mick. But I can't give you what you need until I know you want it." Mick breathed deeply a couple more times before opening his eyes and parting his lips. He was leaning into my touches and his face was hot.

"Please." He whimpered. "I need your cock so bad." I grinned.

"Good boy." His dick twitched and I ruffled his hair a bit before I took my hands off him and peeled my shirt off- I always feel a little ridiculous with my pants down and my shirt on so I figured I may as well give him the show.

His eyes bulged as I undressed. He must have been absolutely pristinely virginal because honestly, compared to him my body is pretty average. I'm tall and I'm in good shape- but I don't work out, I'm a little too skinny. I'm a little hairy, a dusting on my thighs and chest- but nothing ultra manly like the tops I like to watch in porn. My butt is pretty nice, not as nice as his but nice enough that in tight jeans people find it hard to resist giving it a slap. Objectively, despite my height, I look like a tall, slightly femme, toned bottom.

But God didn't give me a dick like this and not want me to use it.

Mick glanced up at it and swallowed as I sat in the bed, spreading my legs for him.

"It's too big for you." I said. "But maybe you can suck on my balls."

"It's not too big." He mumbled. I laughed. It is too big, too big for his first blow job. He could probably get the first two inches in his mouth- three if I was lucky- the other five or so would just have to be satisfied with my hand.

"Do you know what to do?" I asked him, as I casually slapped him in the face with my dick.

"Yeah..." He muttered, blinking as I hit one cheek then the other with my rock hard dick.

"Alright baby. Do your best." I let my dick go and he kissed the tip, glancing up at me. Nice. A little respect goes a long way. He ducked his head and buried it in my balls, softly lapping at them before running his tongue from my balls all along the shaft and down again. When he finished he sucked on the tip a little before repeating the motion. I moaned and closed my eyes.

He started to use his hand, cradling my balls when his mouth wasn't on them, jerking my shaft into his willing mouth. Fuck, he was good at this. He really wanted me to feel good, and he was getting off on it too, his hand darting between his legs to jerk himself off, and softly moaning around my dick.

Suddenly he took a deep breath and impaled himself- deep throating most of me. I was too stunned and felt too good to push him off- I just stared at him, my mouth parted, as his eyes grew wet from the pressure as he gagged around me.

"Oh fuck." I said, and he had to pause to breathe.

"Sorry." He mumbled as he reached for me again. I stopped him.

"Baby, you said this was your first time?" He nodded, still jerking his dick as I spoke. "Then for fuck's sake don't do that, you're gonna hurt yourself." He stuck his chin out.

"It wasn't so bad." He said. I played with his hair and smiled at him.

"You do what I say tonight Mick, got that?"

"Yeah." He mumbled. Well. That would do for now. He was already in way over his head.

"So don't try to gag on me. You'll get good at taking a face fucking, I know you will. But today we go real slow because I want both of us to feel real good." He nodded numbly and reached for me again.

I let him continue to work me up, keeping me close but not tipping me over. I felt himself trying to go all the way down again and I slapped him. His head shot up and he yelped.

"That's for not following directions." I said. He nodded and cradled his cheek- but he was turned on, I could see his eyes flashing.

"Alright baby boy." I smiled at him. "Get on the bed cutie." He scrambled up beside me and looked at me, not knowing where I wanted him. I helped him, placing him on his hands and knees- kissing his back and his thighs and murmuring how fucking hot he was. He relaxed and leant into every gentle touch. He was even relaxed as I pulled apart his cheeks and admired his hole. "Oh, look at you." I sucked my finger and ran it down his crack. He moaned loudly and his back arched in pleasure. "Oh baby." I whispered, and bowed my head to lick between his soft pillowy cheeks.

"Fuck." He muttered as I swirled my tongue around him- going soft and gentle, making out with his hole. He must have showered before I came over- he tasted vaguely like soap which made me smile. He moaned and pressed against me as I lay my tongue flat and firm against his hole, and slowly tried to penetrate him. He was too tight, obviously, and I reached up to loosen him with my finger as I lapped at him. He could take a finger- a little uncomfortably maybe, but he let me in and I let him adjust, biting his cheeks gently and kissing the small of his back, before going in deeper to hit his prostate. He moaned as I hit the spot, jerking in surprise. I fingered him carefully, listening for signs of discomfort- but he was getting hornier, starting to hump back on me. I grinned and reached for his dick, cradling it in my hand and controlling his rhythm.

"Oh... oh... oh..." he mumbled. I squeezed my arms tight around him and kept going. "Oh fuck me!" He cried out, and I started laughing in spite of myself. He pulled away, and glared at me.

I pulled him back and turned him over to face me, his legs spread.

"Oh baby." I stroked his arms.feeling him up. "I'm not gonna fuck you." He pouted adorably. God, these fucking crazy bottoms. As if there was any way I could fuck him tonight. "Mick, I'm gonna make you feel real good. I want you to feel good. But I don't want to hurt you, or embarrass you, and you're just not ready for me, ok?" He shook his head.

"But Teddy..."

"But what?" He blushed furiously.

"I want... I want you to feel good too..." I pulled him close and kissed him. He kissed back, his dick pressing hard into my stomach.

"I do." I whispered to him. "I feel so good being with you." I lay him down and parted his legs a bit more. I kissed down his chest and made my way to his dick. It was small enough to swallow most of it- although the angle was only just ok- the curve in his dick hitting my tonsils uncomfortably. But I wanted him to fall apart for me.

I paused to let him suck on my fingers for a bit, lubing them up, before resuming, sucking him tenderly, and rubbing my wet fingers along his ass again. He moaned, and I slipped them in with a bit of resistance. He stiffened. I almost sat up and said -told you so- but I let him relax, and start to welcome me as I played with his hole and slurped on his dick. He lay back moaning and I could feel him getting warmer, getting louder... and tensing up- his beautiful abs contracting as he got close.

"Shit. I'm cumming..." He whined, and I kept doing what I was doing as he started to throb in my mouth, shooting his hot load down my throat, his ass clenching around my fingers. I slowly withdrew them and kept my mouth on his dick, waiting for him to stop moaning and relax again.

He panted, his eyes clenched shut, and I withdrew myself, kissing his pelvis and inner thighs before sitting up.

"Teddy..." He moaned. He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me. I gave him a minute before I pointedly started rutting into his hips. His eyes opened and he stared at me.

"Oh... Oh I'm so sorry." He blushed. I shook my head.

"Don't be sorry. I loved watching you cum. But now you have to take care of me."

"Yes... please.." He started to move but I stopped him.

"No baby, just look up at me and use your pretty little hands."

"Are you sure?" I smiled and slapped him lightly.

"What did I say about doing what I say?" He blushed and looked away.

"Sorry." He whispered. He lay down and wrapped both hands around me- my dick was slick with pre, and I thrust into his hands, grunting and telling him how good he was, how fucking good he felt...

I didn't hold back and I let myself explode over his chest, kneeling up to rub the last drops out onto his face. He gazed up at me and suddenly started laughing.

"Jesus you cum like a fucking fire hose." He looked down at his chest. "Fuck." I laughed and lay down beside him, pulling him into me and wrapping myself around that beefy frame. We held each other tight, stroking each other. Eventually I pulled away to look at him.

"You're a good time, Mick." His face fell a bit. Oops. I knew that would happen.

"Mmm." He mumbled.

"Don't look at me like that." I pouted. "You're great, baby." He looked away.

"I... "

"We gave each other what we need." I insisted. "Not all guys have that."

"So we... have... something?" He looked at me with wide eyes. Ughhhh. Teddy. Don't fuck around with virgins. Good rule. I sat up and he sighed.

"We have chemistry." I touched his shoulder and he pulled away. "Lets start there for now." He beamed at me and my stomach sank. Wrong thing to say. So wrong. I started to stand up, and he stopped me.

"Can you stay?" He asked. Someone needed to give this guy booty calls 1o1. I shook my head but he looked so sweet lying there.

"Mick you fucking sap." I whined. "Don't you have class in the morning?" He sighed.

"I guess." I nodded and stood up.

"I'll see you soon, ok?" He nodded glumly and watched me get dressed.

——

Up to tonight?

I texted Blair. He called me.

"You can come over." He said with a sigh. "Just between 6 and 7"

"I thought we could get stoned and play Destiny 2." I heard Blair laugh.

"Yeah ok." he said. "But between 6 and 7 is when we can fuck."

"Alright. Be there at 6." I said.

He grunted at me as he pulled the door open and led me to his room. His flat mates were out.

"Weed?" He asked as he closed the door. I shoved him against it and stuck my tongue down his throat. He moaned, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wedged my knee between his legs and he parted them obligingly, wrapping one foot around my calf. I paused and pulled away from him, to lift him up with a grunt and deposit him on the bed. "No weed then." He said with a sigh. "Well lucky I'm already horny asshole."

"Shut up." I said, straddling him and lifting his singlet off. He returned the favour, pulling my shirt off and kissing my chest hungrily. "Are you ready?" I asked. Blair rolled his eyes.

"You're such a romantic." He said as he pulled off his shorts and moved onto his hands and knees. I slapped his ass as I noticed the butt plug.

"Cute." I said, gently fiddling with it. He moaned. "Did I give you that?" I fondled his ass and started kissing the small of his back.

"Probably." Blair whined. He reached between his legs and I slapped his hand away. I prefer to do all the work. What's the point of a fuckbuddy if they can't be at least a little better than a dildo and your own hand? He moaned as I started to stroke him with one hand, licking between his crack as I held him steady with the other.

"Fucking whore." I muttered. "So many guys plugging your ass you can't even remember."

"Yeah." He whined.

"You're a good slut baby." He whined as I took my hand off his cock and parted his cheeks lovingly. Blair's ass is a wonder. He keeps himself hairless and doesn't really bother with anything except squats and yoga. He's a fantasy. And he knows it.

He let himself fall onto his forearms and pressed his ass up into my face so I could eat him out properly. I gingerly wrapped my mouth around the end of his butt plug and pulled it out with my teeth. He whined.

"Fuck!" He gasped as I fucked him gently with it, using my mouth to control it, holding him spread. "Shit, enough, fuck me." I grinned and gently pulled it the whole way out, admiring the way his hole quivered with exposure. He shivered as I brought my mouth back to his ass, and started to play with his dick again.

"Teddy..." He whined. "Fuck me."

"Say please." He laughed.

"I'm not begging for your limp dick." I laughed and swatted his ass again.

"Cheap little whore." I wrapped my hand around his throat. "You too good to beg?" He moaned as I started to choke him.

"Yes..." He whined. "Hit me." I obliged him, slapping his ass hard. He moaned and I punched his back down so he lay prone. He stuck his ass up as I straddled him, holding him down even as his body protested.

"Stop moving, boy." I whispered.

"Fuck me." Blair whimpered. I tightened my grip on the scruff of his neck and jerked his head back.

"No." I said. "I'm going to leave you here and take my limp dick to Squirt where it'll get the respect it deserves."

"Please." Blair whined. He was so easy to break. We were such a natural fit for each other.

"Good boy. That wasn't so hard was it?" Blair sobbed and tried to draw himself onto his knees but I held him down. "Lie still princess." I directed. "I'm taking you like the whore you are."

"Please..." He moaned. I licked my hand and lubed my dick up with spit. I was too horny to do it properly, but Blair liked it when it hurt. He gasped as I started to press into him- going way too fast and way too rough in the way you only can with a guy you've dicked down a thousand times before.

"Oh fuck yes Teddy." He cried out as I felt my balls brush against him. "Fuck me please!" I started to fuck him, holding him down roughly and pulling on his hair as I sought my own pleasure. Blair trembled beneath me, humping back, wantonly seeking pleasure from the sheets below him. He wasn't going to last- he was hot and shaking and his breath was erratic. So I didn't hold back either and we grunted as we slapped against each other roughly, using each other as a tool, a toy to get ourselves off. I snapped first and unloaded into him with a shout and he moaned, feeling me throb in his ass. He pushed himself over, working one hand between his legs to furiously jerk off as I milked the last of my cum deep inside him.

We moaned and lay still for a minute, panting.

Suddenly my face was stinging.

"Asshole!" Blair yelled. "Condoms you jerk!" I blushed in shame.

"Fuck- I got carried away."

"That is NO excuse!" Blair looked like he was about to hit me again. "Fucking idiot, when did you last get tested?"

"Two weeks- I was clean I swear." Blair sighed.

"Well get tested again in a week or so because fuck knows if I am." He grumbled.

"You're on Pre..."

"Course I'm on PreP but Jesus fucking Christ Teddy."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. Blair sighed and lay back in his bed, making room for me.

"So what brought that on?" He said. I glanced at him.

"What do you mean?" I stretched casually. Blair laughed,

"Idiot." He punched me softly. "You only want to fuck me when you're trying to get over someone else.'' I sat up and frowned at him.

"Uh. Likewise." I said. "I never call you out. I thought that was the deal." Blair shrugged.

"Except that you're a nice guy and I'm a whore, so it's kind of different." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a nice guy," Blair raised his eyebrows.

"Ah-huh."

"Oh go fucking fuck yourself." I grunted. "When was the last relationship I had? I'm not a nice guy, fuck you." Blair sat up and laughed.

"Well we both know the last relationship you had was Tom." I grimaced. "And you literally only ever call me after fooling around with someone you like a day before. So spill. Which poor dude are you fucking over this time?" I sighed.