Antisocial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you've been pretty insistent that you don't want to fall for me." He said. "And that sounds a little romantic."

"Oh don't worry, I can really fuck up a date." I said. "I can lie about what a good cook I am and try and pass off delivereasy as my own cooking..."

"Simpsons did it."

"Alright, I can take you somewhere nice and forget my wallet."

"I don't mind buying you dinner."

"I could take you somewhere shit and moan about everything."

"That does sound like a bad date." Mick grinned. "Or we could get fish and chips in Aro park and drink beer out of coffee cups and make fun of the baby gen Z's doing their first year of Uni."

"Ouch."

"Oh yeah, you are a baby gen Z." He grinned. "That explains the terrible haircut."

"Ouch!" He ran his fingers down the shaved bits at the sides of my head.

"This looks awful." He said seriously. "You're going to look back on this in ten years time and regret it."

"It clearly looked good enough last night." Mick shrugged.

"You have no idea how much I have to squint to pretend I don't see it." I hit him playfully and he grinned. "Kidding." He said. "Well, no, it is awful but you make it work." He played with the longer bits and smiled at me.

"Maybe I should just have fish and chips by myself at the park." I threatened.

"Maybe." Mick grinned. "But then maybe I'd wander into some other sex store and meet some other dude..."

"Whatever, bet he's a weirdo who reads tentacle porn."

"Maybe I'm into that." I laughed and frowned at him.

"Are you?" Mick smiled.

"Nah." He said. "I only just came to terms with being gay. I haven't had a chance to develop any fetishes yet."

"Well when you do, let me know. I know a guy who can hook you up with cheap tentacle shaped dildos."

"Mmmm." Mick traced the scant hair on my chest: "You?" He asked. "Anything weird you're into?" I wrinkled my nose.

"Nothing remotely first date material."

"Well dinner would kind of be our third date."

"Well maybe I'll open up about my straight to gay frat boy fantasy but I'm afraid I can literally never share the other stuff out loud." Mick raised his eyebrows.

"Can't be that bad."

"You reckon?" He shrugged and I turned us over so I could cradle him against me. "Seriously, what's your most fucked up embarrassing could never happen in real life fantasy?" He nestled into my chest as he thought about that.

"I don't think I have those." He said eventually. "Oh no wait..." He groaned. "No forget I said anything."

"So there is a fucked up fantasy somewhere in there." I grinned. He shook his head.

"No." He insisted. "Just..."

"Tell me!" I poked him in the ribs.

"It's not real though!" He said. "My brain just goes a bit stupid sometimes when I'm jerking off!"

"Tell me about it." I mumbled. "I'd be arrested."

"Ew."

"Not like that!" I laughed and rolled on top of him. "You go first." I insisted. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I like my body the way it is..." He started to say.

"Yeah, we have that in common."

"But sometimes I imagine..." He groaned. "This is so embarrassing."

"Tell me."

"Sometimes I imagine... a guy like you... taller... more um... dominant. And a real asshole, so just like you actually..." I laughed. "I imagine him... being able to change me..." He whispered. "Make me smaller. Shorter than I am... weaker... taking all my muscles... and Ummm..." His eyes shot open as he noticed my dick was getting hard again. "Oh..." He said.

"Ignore him." I said.

"That turns you on." He said. I bit my lip.

"Yeah." I said. "A bit."

"Ok..." Mick grinned and closed his eyes again. "And I imagine him making me watch as I get all soft and weak and small... small everywhere..." He opened his eyes and glanced at my dick. "And I'm all his." He whispered. "His toy." I moaned.

"That... uh. That's pretty hot." I said. Mick shrugged.

"It's a fantasy." He said. "I don't really want it."

"That's what fantasies are for." I said. He smiled.

"So. You next." He said. I grinned.

"Well. We start where you left off actually."

"Huh."

"Only I take it further." I said. "I take his body... and then I take his mind. I turn him into my houseboy. He gives up his nice fancy job where he earns big bucks and takes a job at a cafe. And he gets home before me and changes into a tiny little jock and does the housework. His only goal is to make his big man happy..." I glanced down as I realised I want the only one getting hard and raised my eyebrows at Mick. "Huh." I said. Mick grinned. "It's not real." I said. "I couldn't really be with a guy I don't respect. Actually I kind of like that you're smarter and stronger... but..."

"But that's what fantasies are for." Mick said with a grin. "Sounds like we could try role playing sometime." I leant down and kissed his temples.

"We'll have to draw up some ground rules." I muttered. "But I'd like that."

We lay close to each other, my head in his chest as he stroked my hair.

"So fish and chips?" He said eventually. I looked up at him.

"Yes please."

——

I borrowed one of his t-shirts since mine from last night reeked of cigarettes and sweat.

"Megadeth or Metallica?" He held up two shirts. I wrinkled my nose.

"Uh... Megadeth?" He sighed.

"Correct answer was SLAYER." He laughed as he put on his shirt with a skeleton wearing a helmet and the band name plastered over it. "Here." He threw me a threadbare plain white t-shirt. "Maybe that's more your thing." I laughed and gratefully accepted the one t-shirt he seemed to own that wasn't a dire thrash band.

"Thanks."

"So what do you listen to?" He asked as we gathered our stuff and headed for the park.

"Sufjan Stevens." I said. "Eliot Smith. Bjork." Mick smiled at me.

"Sad white boy stuff."

"Hey! What isn't sad white boy about shitty metal?!"

"That's angry white boy stuff." He said with a grin. "And you can headbang to it so it's infinitely superior."

"Whatever." I grabbed his hand as we walked, and squeezed it tightly.

We got fish and chips and a 2L jigger of beer from Garage Project across the road. The guy at the till looked at us.

"Perfect meal." He said. "Protein, fats, electrolytes..." He laughed. "Guy night?" I laughed and put my arm over Mick's shoulders.

"Yeah dude." I said. "Just two homies hanging out. No girls allowed." Mick rolled his eyes as the dude winced, realising his faux pas.

"Good night for it." He said, looking at the beautiful day outside. I looked at him.

"For taking it up..."

"Teddy!" Mick shut me up and grabbed the beer. "Thanks!" He called out as he muscled me out of the store. I turned to grin at the guy who was blushing red. "You're such a jerk." He said as we sat down. I shrugged.

"You're such a prude." I teased. We poured the beer into our keep cups and he leaned his head on my shoulder as we started picking at the chips and watching the pigeons perk up as they saw us. Mick pointed to a group of people around one of the benches doing the same thing as us- only far more obviously, with wine bottles sitting out.

"There you go." He said. "Babies with bad haircuts." I looked them over and grunted noncommittally. "Little babies." He said. "Full of hopes and dreams about becoming rich artists who drink Bollinger on boats..." He laughed as one of them spotted me and waved. "Should have guessed." He said. "Friends of yours?" I sat up as Beth and Derek wandered over.

"Yeah." I muttered. "Hey." I greeted them.

"Hey!" Beth sat down next to me, spilling some of her heap Chardonnay on my shirt. "Oops." She giggled. "Didn't see you last night Teddy?"

"Got there late and left early." I admitted.

"Not like you!" She said. I shrugged. "Hi." She said pointedly to Mick. He took her hand and glanced at me.

"This is Mick." I said. "Mick- Beth and Derek." Derek looked Mick over slowly. I frowned at him. A bit less obvious, please, I silently begged. Derek caught my eye and grinned.

"Should I remember this one's name?" He whispered to me loudly. I hung my head and Mick squeezed my shoulder.

"Hey I know you." He said to Derek slowly. "You were at our gig on Friday."

"You're in a band?!" I sat up.

"Oh my god!" Derek sat down. "No way. Mick Miller! Dude!" He punched me on the shoulder. "Nice!"

"Wait are you famous?" I asked Mick. He laughed.

"No!"

"Kinda!" Derek said. "He's the frontman for Uncut Titans." I shrugged. That didn't mean anything to me.

"Uncut... Titans..." I said slowly. Mick grinned.

"You wouldn't be into it." He said.

"Probably not." I agreed.

"Can't believe you know Teddy." Derek sprawled on the lawn and helped himself to our chips. "I can't imagine where you two met." Mick and I glanced at each other and tried to hide our smiles.

"Uni." I said.

"Well. You were definitely giving me an education." Mick said slyly. I rolled my eyes at him and he sat comfortably with my arm around him.

"How do you guys know Teddy?" He asked.

"Same classes." Beth said. "Film and Art management."

"What?!" Mick sat up and looked at me. I blushed. "Thought you were doing a BComm!" Beth and Derek laughed.

"This guy?" Derek said. "He hasn't got a financial bone in his body." I glanced at Mick.

"I was a bit embarrassed." I admitted. "I uh... I Guess I actually do fine arts." Mick punched me in the shoulder.

"Asshole!" He said. "What else did you lie about?!" I sighed.

"Nothing." I winced. "Don't you guys have somewhere to be?" I snapped at Beth and Derek and they laughed and started to extract themselves.

"Trouble in paradise." Derek muttered. I sighed and looked at Mick.

"Um." I said. "A couple of things..."

"Jesus."

"I'm 22." I said. He bit his lip.

"Oh. You're really young."

"And I'm not in my first year. I'm in my forth. I skipped a year of high school."

"Oh you're a baby genius."

"No, I'm a baby who's good at art." I said slowly. "Uh... sorry." He stared at me.

"I think it's ok." He said slowly. "Anything else baby genius?" I shook my head.

"No. That kind of covers it. Sorry."

"Aw." He said. "You look sort of sweet when you're embarrassed." I frowned at him and he laughed. "And I'm actually glad you don't study accounting. That sounds fucking terrible , I'd never be able to relate." I winced as I looked at him.

"Sorry Mick. That's kind of a bad start to things huh?"

"We already had a bad start." He laughed. "You didn't text me back."

"God I'm such a cunt."

"Not really." Mick said. "You're really quite a sweetheart." He smiled at me and held my hand. "More beer?" He said.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, baby genius."

——

I got all mushy and texted him the next day. And the next. And then I saw him for dinner on Wednesday and invited him over on Thursday.

"For a guy who, in your own words, doesn't do boyfriends you're really doing the whole boyfriend thing well." Blair said when I told him I was cooking tonight. I shrugged.

"Reconsidering that stance." I said slowly. "Mick... I dunno. He kind of sees though my shit."

"Everyone sees through your shit."

"Hey!" Blair bit his lip as we walked to Countdown together.

"Hey Teddy." He said. "Do me a favour and don't fuck this up." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not planning on it." I said. Blair nodded.

"Yeah, ok, but..."

"What?!"

"You have a reputation at the moment." Blair said quietly. "Bit of a heartbreaker."

"Mmmm." I shrugged. "Mick's different."

"Yeah. Agreed. You hurt him and I'll never speak to you again."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. "Should I get the Edamame and Hemp dumplings or the Red Lentil and Kale?"

"Seriously Ted. Please don't lead him on like this if it's going nowhere."

"Both." I decided.

—/-Part 2-/—

"What's up?" Blair answered the phone.

"You free?"

"Why?" He said. "Need someone who knows geography for a pub quiz?"

"Na." I cleared my throat. "Thought we could you know... hang... Like we used to."

Silence.

Then.

"Teddy what the fuck have you done?"

"Nothing!"

"That's a fucking pile of shit. What do you mean hang like we used to? Fuck each other stupid?"

"Well... yeah."

"And where does Mick fit in?"

"He doesn't."

"Cunt."

"You don't even know the full story."

"So tell me the full story."

I sighed.

——-

Things were great. For like three or four weeks.

The very first Thursday I cooked for him he pulled me into my room before I could get started. He had a look in his eye. A desperate, horny, fucking deep down the rabbit hole look.

"Teddy..." He whispered. I couldn't resist.

I had him naked on his hands and knees, his cap still on, looking shyly at me as I fingered him. He was moaning my name desperately and begging for it.

"Teddy, please, please, fuck me."

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned. I rolled over, pulling him on top of me and into the messiest kiss of my life and he whined.

"Nooooo... I'm so empty." He moaned.

"We can change that." I grunted...

And then I slowed down.

I hadn't explained how to prep.

"Baby, why don't we try something a bit different." I said slowly. He sighed.

"What's wrong this time?" He grumbled.

"It's my fault." I said smiling. "I should have given you like, a how to list." Mick laughed.

"Maybe." He said. "I worked some of it out..." He grinned. "Metamucil. Eat clean. Douche- which I did for hours so don't you dare tell me I'm not ready. I'm fucking squeaky clean up there. And anyway YOU said a bit of shit wasn't the worst thing in the world." I raised my eyebrows. Fuck. Maybe he was ready.

He bit his lip.

"Please Teddy." He said softly. I moaned. Oh fuck, he was beautiful. I squeezed his arms and reached for my bedside table. I started unwrapping a condom. His dick grew even harder against me. I laughed.

"That's cute." I said. He blushed. "Be even cuter to watch you..." I trailed off and handed him the lube. He held it loosely in his hands, looking down at it.

"Could you?" He asked quietly. I grinned and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his sweet mouth and pressing him into me. He was too cute.

"Baby, of course." I released him and he knelt above me, spreading his cheeks. Ugh. I moaned as I saw his hole again- pink, slightly hairy- just fucking delectable. I groaned and warmed up the lube with my hands before sliding down and playing with him- teasing his hole, almost slipping in, making him moan.

"Yesss..." He sighed, and I stopped teasing, slowly sliding a finger in and searching for his sweet spot. He bucked against me and moaned, and I slid another finger in. "Oh yes!" He cried out. "Teddy don't stop!" I grinned and continued to molest his pristine ass, feeling him quiver on top of me. He was panting and I could feel him growing warm- I stretched him out a bit and his sigh was one of slight discomfort.

"You ok baby?"

"Yeah." He sighed. "More, please."

"Ok." I slid a third finger in and he gasped.

"Oh!" He moaned. I started to fuck him slowly, making sure to hit the right spot and he wriggled, humping back on my hand. "Oh Teddy." He whined.

"Baby." I muttered. Oh I wanted him so bad. He was scrabbling for the lube with his hands and squirted half the bottle over me. I laughed.

"You think we have enough?" I teased.

"Do we?" He looked worried and I kissed him.

"Oh darling if we don't I'll fucking get Blair to bring some over." He laughed. "You have to take the lead baby." I told him. "Go real slow."

"Ok." He whispered. He knelt up and bit his lip as he grabbed my dick and pressed it between his cheeks. He closed his eyes and I felt the tip of my dick at his entrance. Oh shit. I tried not to feel too much. He paused and started to lower himself down- moaning as I started to enter him.

"Oh fuck." He whined- and suddenly he lowered himself all the fucking way down. "Ow!" He cried out. "Oh my god fuck!" I tried not to laugh as he writhed uncomfortably.

"What part of 'go slow' did you not understand?" I gritted my teeth. He was so fucking tight. I knew I wasn't doing anything for him right now but fuck, his asshole was clenching around me and I was feeling everything.

"I heard the go part." He clenched his teeth. "Ow I have to..." He pulled off and panted, moaning as he fell on his side. His hole quivered enticingly. I bit my lip looking at him.

"You ok?"

"Sorry." He muttered. "Ok." He pulled himself together and knelt up again. I looked at him.

"Maybe... maybe try lying down." I suggested. "Maybe I should take the lead on this one." He nodded and slowly lay down, his legs clenched together. "Well that won't work." I laughed. He looked up at me and winced. Aw. "Hey... we don't have to fuck, Mick. I can suck you off, eat you out... whatever feels good. Anal isn't the be all end all."

"I know." He said quietly. I kissed him.

"I..." I stopped myself before I said something stupid. "Let me make you feel good." I said. Mick nodded slowly.

"I'm so sorry." He said quietly.

"Never sorry, I told you." I grinned. "I love eating ass." Mick laughed and spread his legs. "Good boy." I whispered, and trailed my hands down his delectable abs as I knelt between his muscular thighs and started to rim him properly.

He sighed in pleasure. Yeah, this is where we should have started. He moaned as I dove between his legs, dragging my tongue over his soft little rosebud and grasping his cheeks to part him wider for me. I made out with his hole, kissing it and worshipping it, moaning as he grunted in pleasure and slowly working a finger in as he started to relax.

"Oh yeah." He sighed. "Yeah..." He started welcoming me in, clenching and gasping as I started going harder. I grabbed his shoulder and sucked on his nipples hungrily as we worked our way back to three fingers and he started fucking himself properly. I moaned as he loosened up. "Oh god..." He grunted. "Try again." I didn't hesitate to obey. I grabbed another condom and had it on in seconds. I grabbed the lube and used it on myself before fingering him again as I stroked my dick.

"Ok baby." I panted. "Lie still. Don't you dare start moving until I tell you too."

"Ok." He whispered.

I pressed in, moaning at how tight he was. He was eager though, he was sucking me in desperately and I managed to get my head in without much effort. Mick moaned.

"Oh fuck." He said. "You're so big." I grinned.

"Yeah." I whispered, softly touching him, running my hands over his biceps and planting kisses on his hands. "Feels good yeah?"

"So good." He whined. "Can I move?"

"No." I clasped his chin gently. "Not yet baby boy." I pushed in further and he let out a cry of surprise.

"There's more?!" I bit back my laughter.

"Quite a bit more."

"Shit." He lay back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"It's ok baby." I pushed his fringe back. "You can take it." He closed his eyes and we lay in silence before I started pushing again.

"Oh!" He cried out. "Oh shit... that's it." I paused, and slowly started humping in tiny movements. "Yes..." He panted. "Oh god that's it. Don't stop." I kept my rhythm steady and pushed in a little deeper and he moaned again. "You're so big..." he whined. "Does it ever stop?" I laughed.

"A little more baby."

"Keep going." I kept going, slowly rocking back and forth, making sure his whines and moans weren't turning sour, pushing slowly deeper as he pulled me in.

"Oh fuck." I said eventually. "Jesus Mick, you're so tight."

"Is that bad?" He whispered, his eyes still shut tight. I smiled.

"No... you feel..." I managed to push the last inch in and moaned as he tensed up against me. "Amazing." I whined.

We lay for a bit before I started moving again,., so slowly. He let me set the pace and as he started to moan again I started going faster. His eyes flew open.