Antisocial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some dumb virgin." I mumbled. Blair inhaled sharply.

"Oooohhh." He said slowly. "Teddy. Virgins are a real bad idea if you're gonna be a cunt." I sighed.

"Exactly why we fucked tonight." I muttered. Blair wouldn't let me look away. He held me tight as I tried not to look at him

"Teddy," He said slowly. "Why don't you give the nice virgin you're into a chance?" I rolled my eyes and he tightened his grip, "Teddy." He said firmly. "This isn't you."

"Who the fuck are you to tell me that?" Blair sighed.

"Your best fucking friend." He said. "This antisocial bullshit isn't you. You're a sweet guy into sweet guys. Please don't become the cunt you are with me. It was fine when you were getting over Tom but..." I almost hit him. My hand reached back without me thinking and I had to physically stop myself. Blair wasn't phased. He sighed. "Teddy." He said again. I sighed.

"Look. I bit my lip. "I'm not ready." I said. "It's not my fault some stupid hot guy came on to me. I'm not ready for him and I told him that." Blair sighed and pulled me close.

"Well as long as you told him."

——

Maybe I hadn't told him, I thought, looking at his texts.

I hadn't been clear enough. And I couldn't blame him for that, he made me confused. I had gotten really good at hitting and quitting in the last year... but I knew it was different with Mick. The quitting part was gonna be really fucking difficult.

I left his texts on read.

But he knew my schedule.

I glanced up as he entered the store, and his face fell into a scowl as he saw Blair beside me. Blair leant in.

"Why does that guy look like he wants to bite my dick off?" I winced at him and turned back to Mick. He came up to the counter and folded his arms. I tried really hard not to smile. He looked like a petulant toddler.

"You didn't text me back." He said. Blair suddenly got really interested in something on the wall on the other side of the store.

I ran through my excuses in my head. Was I going to butter him up and tell him I was so sorry baby, I was really busy but I could make it up to him? Or should I just cut it off now, and tell him that usually a lack of response means you're not fucking interested...? My mouth got ahead of my brain though and I heard something I didn't usually hear myself say.

"That was really shitty of me." I said.

"Yeah." He said. He uncrossed his arms and bit his lip. "Although I guess... you kinda warned me."

"I sent mixed signals." I admitted. He nodded.

"So..." He blushed as I looked at him. Why did he have to be so sweet? I felt myself grow hot.

"I don't know." I said. "I don't want to blow you off..."

"So don't."

"But..." Oh God. Don't think it. Whatever it is don't think it. I was- No. I was nothing. Only- I was worried I was going to catch feelings for him. Dammit! Definitely don't say it...

"But?" He prompted me.

"I... I..."

"What?!" He insisted loudly.

"He's scared of guys he likes." Blair called from the other side of the room. Asshole. I glared at him as he walked towards us. Mick glanced at Blair who leant casually over the desk. "Don't take it personally." He said. "The whole scene knows Teddy's going through an antisocial phase." Mick's eyes widened as he looked at me.

"I knew you liked me." He said. I sighed. Thanks Blair.

"He's full of shit." I said. "I'm just busy. I don't have time for you... for anything... not right now." Blair snorted. He looked at Mick.

"Full of shit am I? Pot, meet kettle." He said.

"Blair!" Mick glanced between us.

"Who... " He started to say. Blair stuck out his hand.

"Blair." He introduced himself. "Don't worry about me." Blair stretched. "We only fuck when he's trying to get a guy out of his head."

"Jesus Christ." I swore at Blair. "You're an asshole." He shrugged.

"And that's why you shouldn't worry." He said to Mick. "We hate fuck." Mick blinked and I moaned, putting my head in my hands.

"Mick..." I started to say, but Blair interrupted.

"Teddy's finishing up early." He said. "We're going out. You coming?" I shook my head and slowly sat up. Mick was looking at me wide eyed. I sighed. Fine. I glared at Blair. Fine.

"Fine." I said out loud. "Yeah, you should come."

"Well..." Mick raised his eyebrows. Blair cleared his throat. Yeah, yeah. That wasn't the nicest invitation I could have given,

"I want you to." I said. Mick's face split into a smile. "But don't get it in your head that I'm all over you." I glowered at him and he started to laugh.

"Alright boss. No feelings." Mick relaxed and sank into the chair opposite me. Blair looked at me.

"Uh-huh." He said sarcastically. "That's gonna stick."

——

"Why are you like this?" I hissed at Blair while we waited for Mick to use the bathroom before I locked up for the night. He shrugged.

"Why are you like..." He gestured at me. "I mean, really. What is that whole thing?"

"That whole what?"

"You were really just gonna reject that poor boy weren't you?"

"I hadn't decided." I grumbled.

"So what's so wrong with a fucking party to get to know him better?" I glared at Blair. I didn't want to know him better. Blair knew that. He sighed. "You think you're so damn staunch, asshole, but every fucking week we get stoned and you get all lonely and whiny and admit you want a boyfriend. Just because Tom broke your..."

"This is nothing to do with Tom!" I cut him off. He rolled his eyes.

"Nothing at all. You didn't have a complete personality change overnight when he dumped..."

"Can we not?" Blair sighed. He looked at me.

"Sorry." He said. I nodded at him.

"Thanks." I nodded at Mick as he returned and we grabbed our stuff and headed out.

——

When you start partying a few hours after everyone else you often find yourself playing catch up. On top of that, Mick was a little nervous and seemed to need something in his hand at all times. I kept an eye on him, I didn't want him to look up and not see me there, not have an out if he needed it- and it was lucky I didn't drift too far because he all but totally fucked himself up.

I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see him stumbling into me. He leant up and pressed his mouth to my neck.

"Heyy... Fuck me tonight?" I sighed as I ran my eyes over him. Red faced. Bleary eyes. Swaying slightly. I glanced at my friends and put my arm around him, pulling him close.

"I gotta get this one home." I apologised and called an Uber.

He couldn't keep himself off me in the Uber, ignoring my repeated requests to keep his fucking hands to himself. The Uber driver failed to hide his laughter, but we made it back to his and stumbled in the door and Mick started peeling his clothes off.

"Stop it!" I laughed.

"I want you so bad." He whined.

"Let's get to your room." I pulled him down the corridor and managed to wrestle him into the bed where he suddenly went very pale. I sighed and leapt up- grabbing his trash can.

I held his hair back and patted his back soothingly as he started to say goodbye to the copious amounts of red wine and beer he'd managed to throw back.

"Better?" I asked as his shoulders stopped heaving. He groaned.

"Fuck Teddy. I'm sorry."

"You're alright." I squeezed his shoulders. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

He led me to the bathroom and I tried to help him into the shower, which wasn't going to happen without me joining. We held each other tight as I washed his hair, and he leant against me, his legs still shaky. He sighed as his dick started to get hard against me.

"This is so embarrassing." He muttered. I kissed his forehead.

"It's not, baby. It's ok."

"Thanks Teddy." He blinked at me. "You know, you don't seem as much of a cunt as you want me to think you are." I sighed and turned the shower off. I helped him out, and wrapped him in one of the towels hanging from the door.

"Teeth." I told him, and he slowly obeyed me. He fumbled in the drawer and eventually found an old airplane toothbrush still in its packet and handed it to me.

"Sorry." He said. "I don't really have people over." I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

We headed back to his bedroom and curled up beside each other. He started to kiss my chest and I pushed him off.

"Not tonight baby."

"Have I fucked this?" He murmured into my chest. I stroked his hair.

"You're wasted." I told him.

"I'm sorry." I laughed.

"What, you think I never get wasted? It's all good Mick, but you can't consent, so we're not having sex." He ignored me and started to move to my dick. "Hey buddy." I pulled him off. "Stop that or I'm sleeping on the couch."

"Please..." He grabbed my dick and I pushed him off.

"Final warning." He paused and looked at me. He sighed and flopped back against my chest.

"I'm so horny." He whined. I kissed his head.

"Go to sleep."

He lay still for five minutes before starting to rut against me. I sighed.

"Mick!"

"Fuck you, I know you want me." He attempted to climb on top of me and I slid off the bed with a sigh.

"I'm off." I said, grabbing my shirt and starting to pull it on.

"No!" Mick sat up and quickly lay down again. He blinked at me from the bed. "Fuck." He whispered. "You can go. You should go. But I want you to stay."

"Do you promise to stop trying it on?" He huffed and turned away. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"Fine." He mumbled. Well. It wasn't ideal. But I dug my own grave.

——

I woke up to find myself surrounded by people.

"Oh it's alive." A voice said. I blinked and tried to locate the speaker.

"Is it?" Someone else said. I groaned and tried to sit up. Jesus. Mick wasn't the only one who overdid it last night. I grunted in pain as I jerked my neck too fast. God, I felt way too old to be crashing on couches.

"So, strange man." The first voice said and I turned slowly to a girl perched on the other couch. "Who are you?" I grimaced as I tried to speak.

"I'm uh Mick's..." I trailed off. "Friend." I finished lamely. The three of them looked thoughtfully at me.

"Teddy?" One of the guys spoke.

"Yeah." I winced as I sat up properly. "We went a little too hard last night." I moved to stand and quickly realised I wasn't ready for that yet. "Uh... sorry for crashing." I mumbled. The girl smiled.

"That's ok." She said. "Anytime." I tried my legs again. Thank God, they worked.

"I should say bye to Mick..." I said vaguely as I headed in the direction of his room.

I had every intention of grabbing my stuff and leaving, but he was curled up fast asleep, and he looked so soft and inviting I couldn't help but climb in next to him. He shifted to make room for me and his arms wrapped around me automatically.

"My head hurts." He mumbled. I laughed and pressed my lips to his forehead.

"No shit." He smiled and opened his eyes- wincing as he quickly shut them again.

"Stay for a bit?" He mumbled. I let his head rest on my chest and my arm drifted to cradle him. I didn't say anything and let myself slowly drift back to sleep.

When I woke up again he was scrolling his phone, his head lying on my chest. I let my fingers run through his short hair and he sighed comfortably.

"Hey." He said, glancing at me.

"Hey." I smiled at him, and pulled him up so I could kiss him. He moaned into me softly as I sloppily probed his mouth. His phone slipped from his fingers and he rolled on top of me. Our dicks nestled against each other, slowly hardening as we made out and I trailed my hands over his body, feeling his muscles. He paused and pulled away.

"Teddy... tell me we have something here." He said quietly. I mulled that over and he sighed and sat up. I looked at him, and gently touched his arm.

"What do you want?" I asked him. "Of course we have something. I just don't know what you want that to mean."

"I want... a... boyfriend." He said, avoiding my eye. I sighed.

"Would you settle for a fuckbuddy?" Mick looked up at me and bit his lip.

"I mean. I would." He said.

"But you'd be sad." I said, looking at him. He shrugged.

Maybe Blair had really got to me because I wondered if it would be so bad after all. I mean. I liked this guy like crazy, even though I barely knew him, and he was goddamn begging for me. Maybe letting myself feel something wouldn't be the end of the world. I looked at his face.

"Well." I said slowly. "You're prettier when you're happy." He laughed, and his smile lit up his face. I wasn't lying- his eyes were all bright and his cheeks glowed when he smiled. I clasped his chin gently. "I guess we could try dating." I said.

"Really?" I nodded.

"But go easy on me." I said. "I'm out of practise."

"Go easy on you?!" He laughed. "That's rich!" I blushed and he noticed- he bit his lip and stroked my chest. "Someone really hurt you, didn't they?" He said. I sighed.

"I really don't want to go into that." I muttered, and Mick lay down again, wrapping me up in his arms.

"Well. We'll take it easy then." He said. "You can just come over and we can game for a bit, and then one day you can fuck me, if you ever think I'm worthy..." I laughed.

"Shut up dumbass. It's not about being worthy. It's about being experienced." Mick grinned and started kissing my nipples gently.

"Alright." He said. "Why don't you give me some experience then." He glanced up at me. "Please."

Well. Since he asked so nicely.

I grinned and pushed his head back to my chest. He obligingly continued to suck on my nipples, moving his hand to curl around my shaft.

"Real gentle baby." I whispered. He moaned.

"Yeah." He moved down my chest, following the trail of hair and kissing me lovingly. I sighed as I watched him. Shit, how lucky was I that he happened to walk into my store that night? He moaned as his lips grazed against my dick and he glanced up at me.

"I can keep going, right?" He whispered. I smiled at him and stroked his hair.

"Keep going baby." He closed his eyes and started to kiss the hair at the base of my dick. I moaned and gently pressed on the back of his head. He moaned and started to slobber all over me. This was way sloppier than last time, but I loved the way he sucked- so desperate and hungry. "You're so good at that." I murmured, running my hands through his short hair. He glanced up and smiled at me.

"Really?!" I pushed him back again.

"Don't stop baby." I moaned as he sucked on the tip, and jerked my shaft into his willing mouth. He was trying to deep throat me again, but he was going slow, not pushing it like last time. I let him go as far as he could before he gagged. It was kind of hot, but Mick was going to be my soft little boy, and I didn't want him to hurt himself so I clenched my hands in his hair and stopped him from going further. He paused and looked up at me.

"I... like how you do that." He mumbled.

"Do what baby?" I whispered. He glanced away.

"Take charge." He said. I moaned.

"Yeah?" I pushed him back on my dick. "Look at me." I said. He blinked up, wide eyed. "You're such a good, pretty boy." I said. "You're so good, taking my dick like this." He moaned and his eyes closed again. "Na-uh." I pulled on his hair again and he opened his eyes. "Look at me." I said. "I want you to look at the guy who makes you feel like this. I want you to remember you're my good little boy ok?" He nodded. I pulled him off me. "Say it." I said and he blushed crimson. He looked away. "Don't look away." I said. His eyes snapped back to mine. "Don't you like how I make you feel?" I stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah." He said eventually. "I like it."

"What do you like baby?"

"I like... being... a..."

"My." I corrected him.

"Your... good boy." He said. I stroked his hair.

"I know you like it." I said. "Keep going baby." He bent over again and continued to suck me off as I felt him up, feeling those muscles ripple underneath me- feeling his nipples harden as I played with them, feeling his dick slippery with pre as I took it in my hand. He moaned and thrust into me gently. "Good boy." I whispered. "Let yourself feel good for me." He moaned and continued to trust his hips as he sucked me off, and I could feel his abs clenching. "Oh you're close baby." I whispered. He pulled away and I stopped him- holding him firm. "I want you to feel good." I said.

"I know." He said slowly. "It's just... I can't... I guess my stamina isn't that good." He mumbled. "It's kinda embarrassing." I smiled and wrapped him up in my arms.

"I think it's hot." I whispered in his ear. "I love it when you cum for me, and I love that you don't last." I pressed my lips to his neck. "It makes me feel like a stud." I admitted.

"You are such a stud." He whispered. I balanced and we made out for a bit, rutting against each other furiously. "Oh stop." He moaned. "Oh no.. I'm gonna... ugh..." I smiled as he started to cum, panting and moaning in pleasure.

"That's it." I whispered. "Cum for me baby." He whined and lay his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No." I kissed his head. "No, never sorry baby."

"Ok." He mumbled. "Your turn." He glanced up at me. "What should I do?" I thought about that.

"Watch me." I said, grasping my dick.

"Just watch?" He pouted.

"Yeah, just watch." I moaned as I stroked myself, looking at his body. He bit his lip and his hands hung awkwardly at his sides as I grasped my cock, wrapping both hands around it and moaning. Mick let out the most delightful sigh as I played with myself, and I let one hand go to tweak his nipple as he watched. He moaned and placed his hands on my nipples, gently pinching ten, glancing at me. "Oh that's good baby." I said. "One hand on my balls." He obeyed, grasping then softly and massaging as I started to jerk myself harder. "Oh yessss." I moaned.

"You're so hot." He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You're such a stud." He said. "I can't believe you see anything in me." I laughed as I continued to pay with myself, enjoying his soft touches across my body.

"I find that hard to believe." I said. "You know you're hot." He blushed.

"Can I suck the tip?" He asked quietly. Uhhhh he was too much.

"Yeah." I sighed, pushing him down. He moaned and took me in his mouth as I jerked off. I held his head tight, the way we both liked it, and thrust into him gently. Looking down at him was so fucking good, I could feel myself getting close. I didn't need to hold back, he didn't care, and I let him push me over.

"Baby I'm gonna cum." I grunted, and he moaned and looked up at me and I finished fist fucking myself, unloading deep into his throat with a grunt. "Fuck." I muttered.

I closed my eyes and lay back, and he continued to suck gently, licking my balls and softly running his tongue over my shaft. I shuddered at the sensitivity and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Hey pretty boy." I muttered. "Bring your mouth back up here." Mick slowly withdrew and lay on top of me, tilting his head to meet my mouth. I let my tongue tangle sloppily with his and pressed him tight against me. "Mmmm." I sighed. "You're trouble." He blinked up at me.

"Says you." I laughed.

"Fair."

"I'm not trouble." He said, sitting up a little. "I'm lovely." I laughed again.

"Well you are that." I pushed his fringe off his face. "Got any plans tonight?" He grinned wickedly.

"Losing my virginity?"

"Oh my god." I laughed. "You are such a dumbass."

"Am I?" He pouted.

"Yes!" I clasped his chin. "Trust me baby, no one can fuck after the night we had ok?" He sighed.

"I'm just a bit dusty."

"Alcohol really fucks with your system." I said. He blinked.

"Oh right." He said slowly. "Oh."

"So I'll tell you what." I said slowly. "How about we have dinner?" He grinned.

"Really?"

"Why not?" Mick sat up properly and ran his hands through my hair.