Anu's Convergence

Story Info
A housewife spends a few days with her college boyfriend, looking for happiness.
3.4k words
3.78
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks to MasterBlogman for editing the story.

***

Hi, my name is Annupama, a 44-year-old working woman. I got married at the age of 23. Despite being twenty years of marriage, I am not happy at all. Oftentimes, my husband drinks and raises his hand to me. Also, my husband and I sleep in separate rooms and there has been no physical relationship for ages.

I have a daughter who currently is studying engineering in Bangalore, and after she left, I was all alone. although my job keeps me busy during the day. But at the end of last year, I met Deep at an office conference. This was a breath of fresh air in my life.

We were lovers in college life. Due to a huge misunderstanding, our relationship broke up after college. Later I realized it was a terrible mistake and have regretted it all my life, although there was nothing, I could do about it. We both were married. However, the sudden contact after so many years was a great deal. At last, we could talk, and I could share my feelings.

One day, Deep asked me to meet with him. He used to live all alone in a rented flat in Kolkata due to his job, and the flats around him were mostly locked, nobody lives there. Despite how badly I wanted to be close to him, I did not have the courage to do that.

I was a shy, conservative woman, up until one morning when I had a fierce argument with my husband. it was way beyond my tolerance, so I left a note and boldly left for Kolkata to meet my old lover. I was not sure what I was doing or why I was doing it.

I took a train and reached Kolkata. On the way, I called Deep and told him everything.

As I got off the train, I saw Deep standing at the platform. Seeing Deep after such a long time was like a dream for me, I never thought that I would ever meet him again in this life. I wanted to hug him tightly, cry on his shoulder and beg him to take me back in his life. But since we were in a public place, I somehow controlled my emotions. Then, we took a cab straight to his flat.

Arriving at the flat in Jadavpur on the 38th floor, I saw that it was beautifully decorated. From the balcony I could almost see every corner of Kolkata. It looked simply amazing.

Deep already had taken a leave from his work, and decided to cook lunch for both of us. I was very tired and hungry so I decided to take a shower.

My sarong was dirty and sweat-stained from the long train ride, and I had not had brought any dresses with me. In fact, I didn't even think I would be staying with Deep. So, he gave me one of his shirts and a Lungi to wear for the time being. After my shower, I put on his shirt without putting my bra back on, but keeping my panties on, I draped the piece of loincloth around my hips and groin.

As I came out, I posed for him, we both laughed, joked, talked and had lunch together. During that moment, I had forgotten my pain, sorrow and every worst possible moment I was living in.

After lunch, I went to a room to take some rest. As I was about to close the door, Deep walked in with a bottle of water. I had already unbuttoned a couple of buttons from the top and my deep cleavage was out. Seeing that, he let the bottle slip from his hand and roll over to my feet.

As I bent over and picked up the bottle, the gap between my breasts widened. I didn't realize that since I had no experience wearing a shirt. So, I picked up the bottle and put it on the side table.

But, when I again looked into his eyes, I realized his eyes were on my half popped out tits. I could see his lust for my body in his eyes. Before I could react, he looked me in the eyes, placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the door. His touch and breath made me breathe heavily. I could not take my eyes from his, as some part of me, wanted him to touch me, feel me and make love to me, just like old days. I whispered, "What are you doing, Deep?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. I too didn't resist or obstruct him; maybe I could not stop my longings. I was drawn to him like a magnet, like in college life. All these years of hunger came out of me and I started kissing him back.

I placed my both hands on his shoulders, caressing his back with one hand and my other hand was playing with his hair on the back of his head. Soon his tongue moved inside my mouth, I too responded and started sucking his tongue and saliva from it.

As usual, like old times, while kissing, Deep moved his hands onto my half open breasts and slowly started to unbutton the rest of my shirt. Ignoring the fact, I kept kissing and sucking his tongue, wanting to satisfy the hunger of so many years. Once done, he slid the shirt off my shoulders, making me topless.

After almost more than ten minutes of kissing, Deep slowly broke the kiss and ran his hands around my waist. With one firm pull, he undid my Lungi. It immediately dropped to the floor and left me standing in my only panties.

Then quickly grabbing my breasts, he gave them a firm squeeze and asked, "Are your tits still the same 34, have they not increased even a bit? Did you not let other men in your office use them?"

I lowered my head in shame. My cheeks became red, and I wanted to cover my face. But as I moved up my hands, Deep blocked them, raised them upwards, and pushed me more firmly against the wall. This was his old habit, which I already knew, so I just closed my eyes and dramatically said, "Please Deep."

Deep leaned forward again, buried his face in my armpit, and started giving long, long licks. I felt a shiver down my spine, my legs got weaker, yet I enjoyed such pleasure. Deep had licked me like several times in college life, and he expected me to keep my whole body smooth and clean for him. Even today I kept maintaining myself just like that. I did not leave a single trace of hair anywhere on my hands, feet, armpits, and vagina.

After licking my armpits for a while, Deep moved his face to my nipples. I felt tingling in every part of my body. With one hand, he was holding my hands; his mouth was occupied with my nipples, and his other hand moved between my legs. Moving aside my panties, he shoved his fingers inside my pussy.

I was already wet because, after marriage, this was the first time I was standing naked in front of a person who was not my husband, and most importantly, because of the way he was touching, kissing, and sucking my armpits and nipples. I could not control myself and smiled and moaned, "Oh!"

My breaths became heavier, and all I did was look at him and watch him play with my naked body. I enjoyed it and let out loud moans with heavy breaths as he kept working with my body.

After some time, Deep released my hands, slowly moved down, pulled my panties down and looked at me. It was the last shred of fabric on my body. I stepped out of the panties quickly, standing in front of him completely naked.

During college life, we did everything except fucking. He pressed, squeezed, and ate my boobs in private and in parks. He made me get naked and dance for him in his hostel room. He licked my whole body and fingered me to orgasm. I also took his fat cock in my hand, stroked it, and sucked in many weird hidden places. I learned how to suck cock by twisting my tongue from Deep. He deposited his cum into my mouth, even making me lick it from the floor. That day, after so many years, he made me naked again.

He pushed one of my legs up onto his shoulder and placed his mouth on my pussy. As my thighs rested on his shoulder, I grabbed his head to balance. He moved his both hands on my ass and slapped hard.

"Ouch, why are you beating me?"

"You bitch, you're just going to stand here with your pussy out, or you'd start begging me to eat it."

"Please, don't make me do that." I begged.

I always enjoyed his tongue on my pussy during college life. He used to tie my hands to his bed with a scarf and tease me with his tongue for hours, until I cried and begged him for an orgasm. It seemed he hasn't changed a bit, as I desperately wanted him to lick my cunt. Out of some strange courtesy, I showed some resistance.

He slapped my ass yet again. And I begged, "Ohhh, yes Deep, please Deep, lick my dirty little pussy, make me cum."

Without wasting any time, he shoved his tongue deep inside my already moist pussy. It had been more than twenty years since my pussy had been licked. I felt like I had reached heaven.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, cramping his head between my thighs. I looked up at the celling and closed my eyes.

Deep started swirling his tongue inside my pussy. I moaned in pleasure, "That feels good, Deep."

He knew exactly he was doing. Moving along, he parted my pussy lips with his tongue. Then he slowly took my clit into his mouth. I moaned with the sensation. "That's right, swallow it whole."

He sucked my swollen needy clit between his tight lips, which made me scream, "Oh God, suck it hard, make me cum!"

He increased the pressure and my screams became louder as my now inevitable orgasm began to rise. To add more surprise, without any warning he slammed two fingers deep inside me. Like an expert, he hooked his fingers inside me and found my g-spot in seconds. On contact, I wailed, and my legs weakened.

The mixture of having my g-spot tapped like a drum and my long-ignored clit flicked with his tongue made me scream. "Oh God, yes Deep, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, uh, ah, uh, fuck, I cumming Deep, don't stop!!!"

Within a few seconds, I came on his face.

It was the best and most intense orgasm I'd experienced in ages. Deep slowly stopped and lowered my leg from his shoulder. Immediately I leaned against the wall for support and panted like a dog. Pleasure pulsed through my very being when he stood up and placed his tongue on mine. I tased my own cum on his tongue as he moved his hands behind me.

Suddenly I left another rough slap on my ass. I broke the kiss and moaned in pain. "What happened now?"

"Just preparing your cunt and ass to fuck."

"Yuck, what are you talking about? Who fucks ass?"

"I can understand, your stupid husband didn't fuck your ass, but I will make you my slut in two days and fuck your every hole."

"Naughty." I said, thinking he must be joking.

He didn't say anything further and, grabbing my neck, pushed me in the direction of the couch. I moaned and fell down on the floor. I always enjoyed his aggression, and I quivered with anticipation as I watched him walk closer to me.

On his way, he picked up the shirt which I had been wearing, tied my hands with the sleeves. He lowered his pants and sat on the couch. Then he yanked my hair and pushed my face right in front of his slowly growing dick and ordered, "Suck it, Bitch."

To balance myself, I held his shaft, looked up at him and shook my head no, with my begging eyes pretending to resist, But I never said the word, 'no,' even though, at this point anything I said it was meaningless anyway. It had been ages since I had taken his dick inside my mouth. Also, since last year, ever since I met Deep at that conference, I had wanted to suck his dick and even dreamt of sucking it, swallowing his loads.

Still holding my hair, without saying anything Deep pushed my mouth on his dick. Soon his stick disappeared into my mouth and I instantly felt it become stiff. He had been very manly and dominating when we were both in college, and I still loved it.

He kept pushing my head for a minute or so, not allowing me to take his dick out. I was already familiar with this kind of behavior, so I just made eye contact with him and started to breathe slowly through my nose.

As he let go of my head, I took out his dick, inhaled deeply, looked up at him and smiled, saliva dripping out of my mouth.

He again pushed my head, but this time I licked his shaft, swirled my tongue on his tip and then started sucking his fat cock gently.

In old times, Deep used to put his dick between my tits and ram them roughly. I did not let him fuck me before marriage, but without doing such thing he did not let me to go back to my hostel. He was still like that dominating, holding my hair and making me suck his dick as he wanted, rotating it in my mouth. I was trying to be an obedient slut and please him by sucking.

"Enough, now let me fuck your delicious looking boobs, let's see how well you have learned in all these years."

Taking his dick out of my mouth, I squeezed my breasts with both hands and spat between them. Deep placed his cock between my breasts and started fucking it up and down.

Either because his cock was a bit rough, or because of my inexperience, I felt like his dick oozing out from between my soft tits. I begged, "I can't anymore, my tits feel like they're going to tear apart at any moment."

He paused, leaned in, and roughly squeezed my both breasts together and said, "These boobs are mine, I can do whatever I want, you don't have to think, just do what I say, understood?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Good girl, now come ride me."

I stood up, spat on my hand and, widening my legs, rubbed on my pussy to make it more wet. Looking at me he said, "Fuck! You horny bitch."

"Your bitch."

"Okay my bitch, come ride me now."

I stepped forward and putting my tied hands around his head, slowly sat down on his dick. As it started to penetrate in, I felt my walls getting stretched and screamed in pain, "Oh my fucking god."

"What happened, slut?"

"Yours dick is so long and thick, oh god."

"What is your husband's like?"

I didn't say anything, instead I started to bounce on his dick, up and down, slowly. If I stopped even for a second Deep slapped my ass roughly. My breasts were dancing in front of his face, but he was not doing anything at all. I wanted him to squeeze and eat my breasts, but Deep didn't even touch them. Finally, I whispered in shame, "Can't you see my breasts are jumping like this in front of you? Don't you want to do something?"

"I am arranging that." As he said that, he stood up on his legs with me still on his lap. I got scared. Worried about falling, I wrapped my hands around him tightly and closed my eyes, and with a scream I asked, "Ouch, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer and with his dick still inside he started walking. As the flow of wind hit my naked body, I opened my eyes and saw we were on the balcony. I begged, "Please, not here, let's go inside."

"I will fuck you wherever I want and you will not say a word."

Even though the people on the ground below were looking like ants and likely anyone could see us clearly from opposite side of the building, I still objected, "Please Deep, don't do this to me."

Looking a bit annoyed, he took two clothespins from the ropes hanging nearby and attached them to my nipples.

I screamed in severe pain, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, those are killing me! Please Deep, please..."

"If you make another sound, I'll flick them until you stop," he said and started to thrust his dick upwards deep into me. I didn't dare say another word, and like a good slut allowed him to fuck me.

All of a sudden, my phone rang. Deep turned around and looked at the bed where I had left it. I too followed his eyes. When he looked back into my eyes I could see a devilish smile on his face. I realized what he was up to so I begged, "Please Deep, you can't do that."

But he had no intention listening to me and, lifting my ass, he started to walk back to the bed. I got scared. It was already late evening and every day my daughter called me after her class. So, I thought it might be her. Or on second thought it could be my husband. After the argument in the morning, he might be calling.

Before I could do anything further, he threw me on the bed like an object. I saw it was my colleague, Sheila. Clearly that wasn't an important call and I could avoid answering in the heat of the moment. But Deep picked up the phone. I giggled and tried to snatch the phone from his hand, but since my hands were tied I couldn't.

He answered the phone.

Before she could say anything, I babbled, "Please Sheila, I'm in the middle of something, I'll call you back in an hour."

However, Deep had a different plan in his wicked mind and he shoved his thick dick deep inside my cunt.

"Umm." A scream came out of my mouth automatically, but trying to hide it I pressed my mouth with both hands.

She was not inexperienced, and quickly realizing what was going on, she replied, "You dog, are you fucking someone right now?"

"Please Sheilaaaah" I begged, probably to both of them as Deep thrusted roughly with his devilish smile on his face.

"Alright, alright, have fun slut."

As soon as she cut the call, I said to Deep, "You bad boy, ahh, ahh, yes, fuck me hard, Deep."

He giggled, but didn't stop assaulting me. Certainly, I started enjoying what he was doing too. Grabbing his ass, I tried to push as close I could, wanting him to go deeper and moaned, "Fuck, your cock feels so perfect in my pussy."

"It's cunt, whore, say it." Saying that, he slapped my breast.

"Oh, ahh, please Deep, you're hurting me."

Without warning he hit my other breast, and demanded, "Say it, say the word, Annu."

"Oh, God, yes, cunt, now fuck my cunt."

"Fuck, such a filthy whore you are."

"You made me, oh, god yes don't stop. I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum for me, whore, cum for me," he demanded, then added, "I want to fuck Sheila and make you eat her cunt someday."

The thought of dyking out with Sheila turned me on and I grunted, "Fuck, yes."

Another orgasm washed through me as the idea of licking my colleague's cunt was vivid in front of my eyes.

"I'm coming too, Annu, do you want me to cum inside you?" he warned.

"No, no, please don't do that." I begged.

He kept up the assault until his orgasm finished and, taking out his dick, he sprayed his white goo on my groin and collapsed onto my body out of utter exhaustion. A happiness that I could not have imagined even last night had come true.

To be continued...