Sam Malone Stud

Story Info
Snooty County Club lady takes a big cock.
2k words
4.03
5.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam Malone was a well-known stud around the southside. He had an affinity for seducing and fucking married women. He insisted on fucking the women bareback with no protection. There were more than a few married ladies that had been knocked up by Sam.

Sam's reputation included having a very large cock, long tongue, and great stamina. Women he fucked got a long satisfy fucks proceeded by some great cunnilingus. His reputation was mot exaggerated. It was spot on.

Sam was growing weary of the average housewife and decided he wanted to broaden his horizons and fuck a whole new class of ladies. Perhaps the snooty rich bitches of the northside. Women who thought their shit did not stink. You know the type. The country club set.

To put his plan in motion, Sam obtained a job as the dining room Maitre' D at the Brookside Country just north of town. Lots of high class married rich bitches there. Sam's good looks and elegant manners quickly caught the attention of many of the member's wives.

Marie Bosworth was the wife of a very prominent attorney and was to become the first Brookside lady to be targeted by Sam. She was without a doubt the snootiest of the Brookside ladies. That was the very reason Sam picked her. Marie Bosworth was a handsome woman who dressed elegantly.

Sam proceeded slowly and with guile, so as to not offend Mrs. Bosworth. His actions were impeccable and strictly above board. He wanted to gain the full confidence of Mrs. Bosworth before making a move. But here and there he would slip in a little flattery. Just a little and not too much.

At first the flattery went unnoticed, but over time, Mrs. Bosworth picked up on it and was a bit put off. However, her sense of superiority got the best of her and she looked forward to the growing flattery, which only got bolder. She was taken back when Sam told her how beautiful she looked as he escorted her to her normal table.

Mrs. Bosworth was not sure how to take Sam's comment, but looked at him in a new way. Damn he is handsome, she thought. I wonder if he has a big cock.

The next few times they came in contact, Sam was on his best behavior and there were no hints of flattery. This did not go unnoticed by Mrs. Bosworth. Secretly she was disappointed.

A somewhat perturbed Marie Bosworth decided to put the handsome Maitre' D in his place. She even considered creating a scene that would get Sam fired.

But Sam was one step ahead of this snooty bitch. He secretly masturbated until he had a raging boner before passing Mrs. Bosworth's table. The bulging tent in Sam's pants quickly caught Marie's eye causing her to gasp. Damn he has a monster she thought.

Marie called Sam over to her table and crudely and asked, "Got a problem Sam?"

"No ma'am, but I do have something for you," Sam responded.

Marie was taken back by the forwardness of this upstart, and was unable to respond.

A smirking Sam asked, "Where would you like it?

A tongued tied Marie realized her panties had suddenly gotten very wet, and thought, I want it in my cunt. Marie Bosworth needed Sam's cock and needed it bad. The snooty old broad was like a bitch in heat. She even began to salivate.

She excused herself and headed for the lady's room. Sam was only a few steps behind her. Sam caught her arm and pulled her into a small room just off the dining area. Sam pulled her close pressing his hard cock against her abdomen. Marie swooned as Sam kissed her forcing his long tongue in her mouth. Soon two tongues were dancing.

As Sam broke the kiss, he placed his hands on Marie's head and pushed her to her knees. Her eyes were now at cock level. "Take it out," Sam said.

Marie obediently began removing Sam's cock from his pants. As it sprang forth, it hit her flush in the face. "Suck it," demanded Sam.

Marie tried to speak but Sam filled her mouth with his big cock. She instinctively began sucking it. Sam then knew this was not the first cock she had ever sucked. Sam chuckled at the thought of having the snottiest bitch of Brookside Country Club sucking his cock. As much as Sam was enjoying the blow job, he needed to fuck the bitch.

Reluctantly Sam withdrew his cock from Marie's mouth. "Get naked bitch, I'm going to fuck you," Sam Bellowed.

As Marie was removing her clothes, Sam began to strip. Soon they were standing nude facing each other.

Damn the old bitch has a fine body and great tits, Sam thought.

Damn what a great physique and awesome cock he has, thought Marie.

"Bend over, I'm going to take you from behind," Sam said.

Once in position, Sam rubbed his cock up and down Marie's pussy lips causing her to moan. "Quit dawdling and put it in," Marie shrieked.

Sam's lips curled into a smile as his cock pierced Marie's pussy. Marie could only lowly moan. As Sam's cock inched in deeper, Marie experienced a fullness like never before. Sam's cock pressed hard against her clit providing her exquisite pleasure.

As Sam reached balls to the wall, his cock banged against Marie's cervix causing her slight pain.

Marie's cunt was rammed full with a big thick cock. Time to fuck, Sam thought. Sam slowly built-up speed as Marie was getting the best fuck of her life. Her snug pussy was giving Sam great pleasure.

Damn she is a great fuck, Sam thought. Holy crap what a great cock, Marie thought.

Marie was experiencing one small orgasm after another building toward the big one. Her moaning had gotten so loud it caught the attention of some of the dining room staff. Somebody was obviously getting fucked, but who?

Sam wanted the fuck to last, but his orgasm was building up from withing deep in his core. Unable to contain himself, he unleashed his spunk deep in Marie's pussy, This, caused Marie's orgasm to explode. Marie let out a loud roar and she blacked out. The dining room staff could only laugh.

As Marie was regaining her senses, she heard Sam say, "Open your mouth and clean my cock." As she sucked Sam's cock clean, she was amazed to find-it hardening again in her mouth.

Marie was sucking the cock that had just pounded her pussy giving her the best fuck of her life.

Damn she loved sucking Sam's big throbbing cock. "Go girl, ole Sam has another load for you," Sam said.

Sam was benefitting from Maire's ability to suck cock. She was good. Damn good. Marie was looking forward to receiving Sam's load as she gave him her best.

Marie gave Sam a very good and long blowjob before she sensed him tensing up. She knew her reward was only seconds away. When it came, Marie received a huge load of spunk filling her mouth and coating her tonsils. She greedily swallowed as fast as she could. Yet some leaked out the corners of her mouth and some even came out her nose causing a slight burning sensation.

Marie was still savoring Sam's cum as his deflating cock slipped from her mouth. Marie was unaware a couple of dollops of cum were present on the corners of her mouth.

A spent Sam watched as Marie got dressed and was contemplating the next-time he was going to fuck Marie. He wanted it to be in her marital bed. Perhaps with her prominent attorney hubby watching.

Perhaps her hubby would suck Sam's cock hard for her hot tight pussy. You never know in these situations. That would be a first for Sam.

A well fucked Marie returned to her table with the tale, tale signs of cum still visible on the corners of her mouth. Her friend Valerie Osmond whispered "Marie perhaps you should wipe the evidence from your mouth." A chastened Marie quickly wiped away the cum residue.

Late, in the powder room, Marie admitted to Valerie that she had not only sucked off Sam, but he had fucked her brains out.

A smiling Valerie said, "Tell me about his cock. I have heard rumors he has a big one,"

"That he does, and his cock is even bigger than Bruce," said Marie. But the best part is he is a multi-cummer.

"Ummm, that is big, perhaps I should find out for myself," said Valerie.

Both Marie and Valerie had been fucked many times by Bruce the Bosworth's chauffer.

Valerie asked, "Is your pussy still full of his cum?" Marie nodded yes.

"Perhaps I should get a taste," Valerie said.

Both Marie and Valerie had eaten Bruce's cum from each-others pussy. And Valerie would lick the remains of Sam's cum from Marie's pussy before the night was over.

Thomas Bosworth would stealthy watch Valerie going down on his sexy wife and marveled how much Marie loved Valerie performing cunnilingus on her. Valerie was a secret jizz junkie and getting it from a pussy was a bonus.

Thomas Bosworth loved watching his wife get eaten and dreamed of the day he would see Marie being eaten by another man. He assumed that man would be Bruce. He was not yet aware of Sam.

Later while they were in bed, Marie shocked Thomas by asking him if he ever considered sucking cock. A stunned Thomas asked, "Why would you ask that." Thomas assumed she was talking about Bruce, as he was well aware that Bruce had been fucking both Marie and Valerie. But Marie was thinking of Sam.

"I met a man with a huge cock and thought how much fun to see if you could handle it with your mouth," Marie said.

"What makes you think I would even want to try?" Thomas said.

"Oh, my dear Thomas, it is not what you want, it is what I want that counts." Marie responded.

"Has he fucked you and have you sucked him?" Asked Thomas.

"Yes, and yes," came Marie's reply.

"Now you want me to suck him and I suppose the next thing is you would want him to fuck me?" said Thomas.

It would be quite a show, that is for sure," said Marie.

For some reason Thomas was not surprised by his snotty over sexed bitch of a wife. He rolled over and went to sleep.

Marie was unable to find sleep until she had frigged herself to a nice orgasm. She then drifted off. Soon Marie was dreaming of Sam and his big cock. Thomas was there and Marie was urging him to suck Sam's cock. A reluctant Thomas demurred until Marie said, "Suck it for me baby." Unable to refused Marie anything, Thomas accepted Sam's cock in his mouth. Sam had always heard men suck cock better than women, but this man was not a good cock sucker. His wife had proven to be a far superior cock sucker.

Sam was about to withdraw his cock when he heard Marie say, "Why not fuck him, Sam?"

Sam thought, yeah why not. Thomas shivered at the thought of Sam shoving his big cock up his rectum. Sam withdrew his cock and positioned himself to fuck Thomas from behind. Just like he had fucked Marie.

Thomas screamed in agony as Sam's big cock entered his rectum forcing his sphincter muscle to give way. Thomas's tight snug ass was providing the friction of a very tight pussy. As Sam inched in deeper, the pain eased and Thomas felt a warm wonderful feeling as his prostate was massaged, by Sam's big cock. Marie could only beam as she saw her husband being fucked by the same big cock that had brought her so much pleasure.

Marie noticed that Thomas's cock had gotten very hard as Sam continued to fuck him. Both Sam and Thomas were moaning. The sight was causing Marie to feel an orgasm building up in her.

Sam bellowed as he sent his spunk deep in Thomas's bowels. Thomas unleashed his own load splattering the sheets. Marie woke up as a huge orgasm hit her. Lying wide awake Marie realized she had just had a wet dream.

Marie knew she had to make it happen, i. e. Sam fucking Thomas. But that is another story.