All Comments on 'Anxiety'

by ViperVenom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 month ago

I love the metaphor (?) of her ordinary clothes being the real bondage. And this from someone who isn't into ponyplay at all! Five stars.

ViperVenomViperVenomabout 1 month agoAuthor

Much obliged, joy_of_cooking! Without going crazy on symbolism; yes, the clothes can be seen either as bonds or as a hull (or both). They may represent what's holding Miriam back and blocking her from happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great perspective approach and internal narration. 5/5

tastethewinetastethewineabout 1 month ago

Wonderful speculation, detailed and inventive, of the inner life that would animate such a creature. The speculative process itself mixing empathy with objectification. A pleasant sort of idyll for a reader in search of Eros.

ViperVenomViperVenomabout 1 month agoAuthor

@all:

I am pleasantly surprised by how well the concept and the narrative angle are received. It's great the story found a readership that puts so much thought into the topic. Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViperVenom@ViperVenom
Hi, guys! I am Venom. I'm a twenty-something from Europe, writing short stories and narrations (erotic and non-erotic) under this pen name for several years now. Some can be found here on literotica. Alternatively, you may want to look at "venomstories.wordpress.com".