All Comments on 'Any - and Everything Pt. 01 Ch. 01'

by SandroTheLich

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Well it's kinda hard to form a real opinion, from just a few pages.

Buuut I am a little intrigued as to where you are going with the story, so I gave you three stars and we'll see where things stand after the next chapter.

Also as a side note, if someone decides to insult you for your writing. That is not really constructive criticism now is it, so if anymore comments appear take the fawning and constructive ones to heart and ignore the rest..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it, even with the cliffhanger. Looking forward very much to the next part.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I hope you’re not like every other lot writer that does a genie story only to quit after 2 or 3 chapters…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start. I liked the main character, as well as the different take on genies. Could use some minor editing, but overall good for your first story.

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesDalmost 2 years ago

I agree with SecretBunny, it's tough to form an opinion from just what's here, I'm curious as to backstory for the MC to fill out his character some more. It does need some editing apart from the differences that arise from being a non-English native speaker. Not to mention having what I assume to be his love interest turn out to be a genie, I would imagine an entire chapter or two just from her point of view would be needed in order to provide the reader an idea of who she is. As well as giving time for some world building to establish the setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was great!I. I plan to follow your writing.

Marty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandroTheLich@SandroTheLich
07/07/2023 Hi everyone, I make this short message to apologize for the little break I have been taking from writing on Literotica. While I did not write much these past few months, I did thought about this story (andeven about some other stories that could pop out on my acco...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES