All Comments on '"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 03'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lancelot_68lancelot_68over 1 year ago

Good job.

I just hope that doesn't end like the thousands other, like she's sold by the young one and become a slave of some nemesis, or worse a slave of her old sister.

I hope in a big twist, just because it doesn't end always in the same way, this story need something more.

Kudos

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 1 year ago

This is fire. I hope it's not too long until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a Black professional woman, I feel so disgusted and ashamed of myself for saying this, but I can't help it. This so, so hot! So well written by the master of this subgenre. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lancelot_68,

Maybe Anne ends up as Skeeter's slave? Rita now has control over all Anne had, so Anne's fortune is now Rita's. They could spend some to buy Anne fully. Using her own fortune to seal her fate. She might be useful assisting Skeeter during his shifts or Rosco dealing with the elite circles and as her sister's house slave at home.

Alternately, Rita could flip the script on Isabella by removing Anne from the auction. Then, Isabella would have failed to fill all 12 spots. Combined with making deals with Rita behind Rosco's back, it might cross a line or two that puts her ass on the block? Then Isabella get's sold, and Anne is sorta free. But since her accomplishments have been erased by Trixie from the system she's just another slave pussy owned by Rita and Family.

I'm sure Skeeter will like putting his mark on her mons and tracking her with that fancy collar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just worth making it so that Skeeter will do everything in the best possible way and sell it, and "any chance" will either not work because of Calico or the sister will not have time to cancel the sale by coming after 12 hours, since she did not expect that Rosco won't stop it like Rita thought. It is interesting to see Rita's reaction after the sale of her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just worth making it so that Skeeter will do everything in the best possible way and sell it, and "any chance" will either not work because of Calico or the sister will not have time to cancel the sale by coming after 12 hours, since she did not expect that Rosco won't stop it like Rita thought. It is interesting to see Rita's reaction after the sale of her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Or Skeeter successfully sells Ann, but "Any Chance" does't work because of Calico or because Rita does not have time to cancel the sale, because in the hope that Roscoe will stop it, she did not hurry in the morning and arrived at the appointed time of branding at noon , despite the fact that the auction took place clearly before midnight, it may not be enough for a few minutes. It would be interesting to see her reaction if she really hoped that Roscoe would not put Ann up for auction.

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 1 year ago

Anonymous,

I was thinking something like that as a plot, but didn't want to influence too much our writer.

Leaving to him the hard job to find something new!

faruefarueover 1 year ago

This chapter is a prime example (poor pun intended) why I love your stories. Here, Ann is again a capable person and slowly diging here own grave because she thinks the rules work differently for her. The previous chapter did not give this felling.

I like how you introduced Skeeter again and we can already see a promising career. Maybe we will see him more often in the future?

I also hope you will surprise us with an unusual ending that we don't imagine already.

dyetieddyetiedover 1 year ago

Great story. Great writing. Let the author write it, Guys! He's doing fine so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lancelot_68,

Of course, the author must decide. But it seems to me that the result is already a foregone conclusion (if you collect clues from all the chapters) and therefore Ann behaves this way in this chapter, because she already understood everything.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Top Shelf Entertainment

This story is again one of your top shelf 5 Star writings of a sexual adventure that is fun to read and enjoy. Great storytelling and fun characters. Keep up the great erotic fun. Cheer

Junglemania13Junglemania13about 1 year ago

Amazing! I have no other words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous