All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 07'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
really sweet and sexy

I think Scott needs to fuck all three of them, and both of the girls fuck Veronica. That way they would be more than just mom and dad, they would also be lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ugly pantyhose and dumb dialogue.

Pantyhose on top of panties is never sexy. On young girls it's just plain dumb. Young good looking girls don't even wear pantyhose by choice and they definitely don't go out of their way to put them on when they're lounging around at home, trying to be sexy. Why would anybody want them to anyway? Nothing looks worse than grandma's pantyhose. These young girls' legs should be bare and so should their pussies, as often as possible. If they're trying to be sexy that's what they'd do. That's what any young hot girl would do if she were trying to seduce someone. She wouldn't go out of her way to put on ugly pantyhose. The most a young girl woould ever put on to be sexy would be thigh highs and panties. That's it. Ditch the stupid pantyhose already. Fix the dialogue too. It's really cornball. People don't talk anything like the people in this story. Also, how on earth has the dad not fucked either daughter yet? With the way they're acting and with the way mom is encouraging him and them there's no way in hell any man wouldn't have already fucked Ashley, and probably Katrina too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrifically Great!

I can't wait for the next installment... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, simply can't wait!

-Shooter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous