Any Cock will Do Ch. 03

Story Info
The depravity continues as old men screw me senseless.
1.9k words
4.45
17.2k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

It was now 2 days after my initiation into becoming a cock slut and the pain in my man pussy had subsided enough after the day's rest.

I thought I'd go for an afternoon walk to take in some fresh air and exercise. I ended up at the park again. Licking an ice cream and just walking along.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps clicking behind me and then the familiar voice of the old man said. "I bet you'd rather be licking something else, something meaty to be more precise."

Another voice added. "Is that the cock sucker you told me about Clive?"

"Yes, his mouth looks great wrapped around my cock and his arse welcomes good rear entry breeding Rob."

A third voice piped up. "Do you think he can manage three old cocks?"

"At least Del. What do you say?" The question was directed at me as they caught right up with me.

I felt nervous because regret had set in after I'd returned home so said nothing.

Just then, one of them slapped my left butt cheek. "Come on young 'un, make some old men happy."

Clive took me arm forcefully and said. "You did so well the other day; you're surely going to prove me right to my friends, aren't you. You looked disappointed when I told you to fuck off."

"I don't know." I responded.

"I've got some lagers in the fridge. Come and have a drink with us." Clive said. "You can decide after can or two, no obligation."

I felt more comfortable at that so nodded.

When we got to the flat, Clive got 4 Buds out of the fridge and passed them round.

I surveyed their faces and thought they're quite a bit older than Clive, possibly in their 70.

Clive got a laptop out and movie on pornhub gay. "This'll get you into the mood and help you decide." He said.

Derek put his arm around one shoulder and Robert around the other as we sat on the large sofa "Enjoy the movie; it'll give you food for thought." Derek laughed.

We watched in silence after the title came on. 'Old codgers breed shy teen'. There were 5 old guys with a very young man and I sensed the selection was for my benefit. It brought back some of my urges, which I was trying to ignore.

How old are you guys anyway, still thinking about sex,

"I'm 73 and Rob was 75 yesterday. Clive's 70" said Derek.

I was right about them being older and Derek was older than I thought too. 218 years between them I worked out getting turned on a bit.

After 15 minutes of the movie all three undid there trousers and freed their cocks, then Derek put his hand up the inside of my thigh and up to the little cock. He rubbed a bit and the pre-cum flowed.

It got me in the mood and I grabbed both of the cocks either side of me, rubbing them erect.

Clive did something to the computer and then stood to my side pointing his cock at me. I took it in my mouth and started to suck him off., bobbing my face back and forth.

Derek got up and took his trousers off completely then sat down. "Your seat awaits." he laughed.

I was helped off with my trousers by Robert but kept my mouth on Clive's cock.

Derek's cock was oozing pre-cum and he coated my anal crack. "You're pretty loose I don't think any vaseline is needed, Clive has done a good job opening you up." He said.

Little did he know that I'd been fucked by another 11 blokes after I left Clive's house. I eased myself down in one slow manoeuvre until I felt Derek's pubic hair on my cheeks.

"He's a natural. Derek said as he lifted me by the hips then let me fall back down impaling myself.

He grabbed me by the hips to control the fucking motion and I helped by pushing down and lifting up, all the while Clive's cock was invading my mouth.

"You cock slut, I'm nearly there." Clive said.

"What a slag, I can't wait to have my turn." Robert said.

Clive erupted in my mouth, spurting 4 times, coating my throat as it slid down to my stomach and I swallowed every drop.

Robert took up the position kneeling on the sofa. Without removing his cock from my bum, Derek rose with me so that he was now fucking me 'doggy style'. I was being spit roasted as they built up a rhythm and not to leaving Clive out, I was jacking him off. So here I was with 148 years of old cock in my mouth and arse and another 70 year cock in my hand. What a whore.

In amazing synchronisation, Derek and Robert began to twitch and I felt them both ejaculate at both ends coating my throat and arse just as Clive did the same a few seconds later, squirting on my forehead, nose and mouth. Roger pulled out and Clive squirted twice more down my throat.

Just then the doorbell rang. "That'll be Billy, Nelson and Turker from the care home" Clive announced as he went to let them in. I text them as we began."

Derek and Robert switched places so that I now had I now had Derek in my mouth and Robert fucking me.

"You'll be pleased we loosened you up when you see the size of Nelson, bitch." I heard Robert say.

"Mmm, gobble up my 8 inches you sweet whore". Derek added.

I could hear the lewd comments of the new additions as I was enjoying my ordeal. Slut, sissy, slag and other derogatory references then clearly a black voice said. "Look how greedily, his mouth is taking that so expertly whilst being bred. He'll save us paying whores."

A few minutes later, they'd both shot their loads to deposit more cum in my holes.

"I'll stop the recording" Clive said as Derek and Robert pulled out.

That horrified me and it got worse when Clive added "Another clip for the collection'

"What do you mean" I asked.

"You didn't notice but I sneakily recorded our first encounter" Clive said.

"Oh no, you didn't, did you. When you took my virgin arse and mouth, recorded." I piped up then was shocked as the 6 old men laughed heartily.

Just to demonstrate, each was played then stopped once I'd witnessed them.

"You're a star." Billy said.

"Let's get to the bedroom." Clive said.

I tried to protest but it was in vain as there were so many of them. In the bedroom, the laptop was positioned, ready to record and there was a security camera pointing at the bed too.

All three had their trousers back on and Clive suggested that it would look better if I took the lead by helping all of them off to show my lust for cock.

Clive said, "Let's roll, action." I reluctantly began unzipping and removed his trousers, then pulling them down followed by the underpants, he stepped out of them. I kissed and licked his cock and this was met with renewed abuse.

"Cock lover trash."

"Slutty whore."

"Slag heap, hungry for meat."

"Man pussy mouth."

I repeated the procedure with Derek and Robert noticing the webcam light on the computer then Billy who was steadied as he let go of his walking stick. He was already erect and his cock hit me in the eye before I licked and kissed.

Next was Nelson the black man and I realised the earlier comment as I gasped at the length. He slapped me cheeks with it. "Meet the ruler, it'll be 12." He laughed with the others joining in.

Finally Turker the Turk. When I pulled his underpants down, it was another monster and thicker than Nelson. "Not the whole foot long but it'll stretch your boy cunt wide." He laughed.

I switched between them one by one licking and kissing the shaft before slurping and sucking each in turn.

I was worried about what the recordings were for but continued. After all, this was my third movie, I thought.

"Let Billy fuck him first, he's the smallest." Turker said.

It was the least wide but still ample. "It is 9 inches and I am 80 you know." He reacted proudly as he began to rock in and out with his firm snake, slapping my arse cheeks, and then cuddling my waist to keep steady. Derek, Clive and Robert fed me their cocks in turn and I greedily accepted them whilst Billy took 20 minutes to climax. Finally, speeding up and exploding, I felt 5 squirts hit my anal wall.

Nelson was next. "Kiss it and ask me" he said.

I did as I was told. "Thank you, fuck my sorry man pussy." I heard myself say ashamed.

He moved behind me grabbed my hips and pushed in slowly, 3 inches in then 1 out then 3 in and 1 out until I felt his curly hair tickle me.

"Wow, he's taken those 12 inches without much effort." I heard.

I was surprised how easily too but was pleasantly surprised. I squeezed his cock and pushed back to encourage him.

He took control and began longer strokes, leaving 2 inches in and firmly stuffing the remaining 10 smoother and smoother; he built a rhythm and was really turning me on until I couldn't take it.

"Fuck me, screw my dirty arse, and breed my man pussy. Ooh, harder, harder, use my slutty arse. Harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me" I continued looking directly into the webcam.

The encouragement worked as he drilled harder and faster reaching a climax and exploding into me.

Turker replaced Nelson, coating his cock with the juices and combining with his pre-cum helped but he was becoming frustrated trying to insert his cock. "Get up and position over my cock." he said also whispering something to Nelson who nodded.

I complied and after getting an inch or so in, felt my legs being whipped from under me causing me to be impaled with the 9 inches of hard steel cock.

I winced as I was filled and stretched and sat there. I looked to the right into a mirror to see Turker's legs but nothing else.

Nelson then took one arm and Clive the other to lift me, then when I could see 8 inches they let go, impaled me once again.

It was less painful but another impaling did the trick. "That's it, he's stretched enough, ride my cock." Turker ordered.

I began slowly letting his cock smash up my anal canal and to the hilt incessantly. I was then flipped so that I was in a missionary position and then he began to tear into me fucking me harder.

"Take that you bitch, I'm nearly there." he said after 10 minutes of hard fucking.

"I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your old cock. Harder, harder." I encouraged until he could take no more and started to fill my hole again then collapsed onto me.

Whilst he softened a bit the other 5 cocks were being offered to me and I was sucking greedily until one after another, streams of white fluid went down my throat but also hit me on my face. As the last one finished, I looked in the mirror to see my face glistening with cum running down.

Before ending the movie, Clive narrated. "454 years and 57 inches of old cock. This is benefit of care home sex for old perverts. Arse for rent, contact Clive."

"Let's show this at the care home tomorrow, reel off some DVDs too" Derek said.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers