Any Cock will Do Ch. 02

Story Info
Leaving the old man's house, I was ready for more.
1.5k words
4.41
19k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

So here I was walking through the park thinking about the old man's comment regarding the tramps and my mind was spinning with the idea that I may have fallen into their lair. Strangely, I had stirrings and that repulsed me.

I realised my face still had the drying cum on it and wiped it off a bit with my palm, licking my palm afterwards, I tasted the old man again.

There was a toilet in the park exit I was coming to which I'd thought was closed until a man came out. He looked at my face as he passed me. Had he noticed? Oh, it struck me that the spunk would've still been in my hair so I decided to go in and wash it off.

Inside, I had an urge to piss after rinsing my hands and used one of the three urinals. Before I'd finished, an older black man came out of one if the cubicles and I had a devilish thought. I'll have a wank here in a public convenience I thought.

Opening the door, I went in and closed then used toilet paper to clean the seat before I pulled my trousers down and begun beating off. I thought of what I'd let happen with the old man and that helped me get aroused.

I sort of grunted as I stroked but thought nothing of it and continued. A few seconds later, footsteps led toward me and I could see a shadow below the door, I stopped working my dick as the door was tested. Closed with the bolt, he opened the next cubicle so I resumed.

Just then, I heard movement and the absence of any toilet activity. To my surprise, a voice from above said "I thought you might be jacking off, why use the urinal and then the cubical" he said. It was the man I'd just seen.

I pulled my trousers up and got up to leave and released the bolt when I felt the door being pushed. It was him and I had no way out.

The black man looked to be in his mid-forties I thought as he stepped forward into the cubicle with me. What was he going to do, I wondered.

I didn't have time for a second thought; he unzipped and pulled out his cock. It was bigger than mine also the old man's. I guessed 9 inches and thick.

I stared and instinctively sat or fell back onto the toilet seat. He took that as an invitation and moved forward. "Take it" now just a few inches from my face. It had grown and stood to attention, now over 10 inches.

I looked into his rough face and opened my mouth as I moved forward taking half of it in. "I meant with your hand but this is better" he laughed, moving forward to force more of it in.

As I bobbed in and out, he let out a groan and grabbed the back of my head and then pushed all of his massive cock into my mouth and down my throat. I nearly choked but breathed deeply through my nose to avoid gagging as he stayed in place.

He began to face fuck me wrapping his legs around my head. Without any warning, he began groaning louder and let out a "huh, huh, huh" as he unloaded down my throat 3 times before pulling out and squirting another two over my face. "Well done, cocksucker, I enjoyed that, dry my cock".

I licked the tip and then up and down the outside of the shaft before bobbing a couple of times to give it a good clean. He removed it, zipped up and walked out.

As I put my palm to my face to wipe and lick his cum, the man I saw leaving in the park appeared. I stopped and stared then he walked into the cubicle and shut the door bolting it

"You filthy cocksucking whore, get up" he said nastily.

I obeyed, he was a couple of inches taller than me and in his 60s I guessed. He undid his trousers, letting them drop to the floor and not wearing pants, I saw my third cock of the day. It was a couple of inches longer than mine, which I knew was small at 4 inches.

He pushed my down and said "blow me, you slutty whore".

I began and noticed it become longer and harder. A minute or two later, he pulled out. "Get up." he ordered.

As I did, he spun my round and told me to pull my trousers down which I did, also pulling my underpants down. He bent me forward and guided his saliva lubricated cock between my cheeks and pushed through into my hole.

There was no mercy. He started thrusting in and out like there was no tomorrow grunting like a pig as he raped my anus.

"Take my cock you dirty slut, filthy cocksucking whore, bitch"

"Yes, fuck me hard, screw my arse. Harder, go on you bastard fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder." I said unbelievably.

It urged him on and very soon, he picked up speed, as he thrust, my head intermittently hit the door with the force. I felt him as he unloaded into me, filling me with his old man cum. "Aaahh" he screamed in the process.

He pulled out, dressed, dragged me back and walked out.

The noise was fully audible and attracted attention. Two tramps were stood there and both closed in. "Get out here" one said.

I got out and was immediately grabbed roughly. With my trousers still down, I was bent over again and one of them whipped out his cock and began to fuck me. The other one came round the front and fed me his cock.

That's 5 cocks I thought. How humiliating.

They didn't smell that bad but their cocks were dirtier than the others who'd had their way with me.

It didn't take either of them long before they came. One unloading into my already filled arse and the other bred my mouth.

"You slut take my seed" one said.

"I fucked you good and proper, you were very loose with the other guy's come" said the other.

"Thank you" I said meekly.

They both left and having put my trousers back up on, I walked out too.

Outside, it was now quite dark but I could see them heading for the bushes.

I decided to follow at a distance but close enough to keep track. They're the ones the old man warned me about. I surmised.

Once in the bushes, it became a lot darker. I heard "Long time since I had some action Bob".

"Me as well Artie, his mouth was so warm around my cock, the little bitch enjoyed it" he said

I was appalled with what I'd become in just a few hours yet aroused.

They moved deeper into the bushes and I heard other voices. There were more of them but how many.

They recounted their story and I heard a new voice "wish I was there" he said

"Me too" came another new voice.

I couldn't hear all of the conversation and tried to go closer then felt a twig crack as I stepped on it.

I stayed still but they heard me "someone's there, be quiet for a minute" I heard Bob.

Just then, someone grabbed ne from behind and two others were with him.

"We've got company" one of them announced as they pulled me into the tramp's den.

"It's him" Artie said.

"The cocksucker from the gents, you're in luck Gerry, you can fuck him now" Bob added.

He did fuck me and so did the others

All together, there were now seven tramps, including Bob and Artie and two more arrived shortly after.

I was helpless but deep down I think I wanted this.

They took turns, one after the other, some in my mouth, some plain old fucking me.

Once all had of them had their way with me, Bob said. "Let's go again, whoever fed his mouth can fuck him and vice versa."

"Good idea, we've got nothing else to do but sleep" they chortled.

I encouraged them all "fuck me hard, fill my boypussy, I'm your bitch" I heard me say.

They'd all now fucked me at each end, nine dirty cocks in my mouth and the same in my arse. I felt filthy. As they all slept, I pretended to sleep amongst them for a while before I sensed it was safe to sneak away.

At home, I looked in the mirror and said to myself aloud "You cocksucking arse bandit whore. You've been used and abused by a dozen men who used your holes like you were a common street prostitute."

It was true and I felt shame. I took a shower to clean the dried cum from my face and hair.

I dried myself off but then saw in the mirror that I had hickeys on my neck, my butt cheeks, nipples were red and sore where I'd been roughly manhandled and I could saw a globule of cum seep from my arsehole and down my leg

I was too tired so fell asleep in the knowledge I still had cum in my arse and lots more in my stomach.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers