Any Dream Would Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up close and ran a hand over her hindquarters. "I never dared touch you here," he said. "But I've wanted to."

She wiggled her rear under him. "More," she said. "Don't be gentle. Centaurs aren't gentle. I saw them, once, when we were visiting North Overland. A farmer and his wife, and suddenly he was on her back, in broad daylight, pounding her harder than anything I've ever seen. They were animals, and it was — pure lust. I — don't want this body, but — I want to be pounded like that. I want to be used, I want to satisfy you — I want to be needed."

"I want you, and I need you," he replied. "And I think your body is lovely."

He slipped his hand down, and slid a finger into her long, wet, dark, leathery equine slit. She gasped, and he slid in another and another, prying open the pink folds beneath. The wooded glen filled with a musky smell that poured out from her and surrounded them both like a fog. He sniffed, savoring it.

"Fuck," she mumbled. "Mooore."

He slid his whole hand in, and it felt like she had an entire universe of exploding stars hidden inside, bursting against his fingertips.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "So good! — but not enough. Don't tease me, Tarn. I don't want your hand. I want your prick. I want your shaft, your manhood as deep inside me as it can go. I want to feel you inside me, to feel you come inside me, and you need to do it before I wake up, before I lose this dream. I can't lose this moment. I can't."

He nodded, and pulled his dripping hand back out. There wasn't any other way to clean it, so he wiped it off on the dark hairs of her tail. He took a step forward, and hopped slightly, rearing up before landing on her hindquarters, and then he pushed forward against the universe and thrust into her waiting equine lips, his flared shaft driving all the way up to the burning fire of her cervix.

She gasped, feeling his hands grab her shoulder. She put her own hand on his, weakly, and gave it a squeeze. "Go on. Do it," she said.

He pushed into her, and she nearly choked. It was as though his entire body was inside her, as though they were a single being, and her entire soul, not her body, was wrapped around his.

Lenna felt him start to rock against her, and she bit her lip, savoring the pleasure and pain of his thrusts. She needed something to brace against. A tree conveniently appeared in front of her, and she leaned into it.

No, not a tree! Not good enough. She cycled through scenes. They were in a stables now, her hands on a wooden rail as he impaled her, the horses in the other stalls jealous of them both. She'd spent so much time in stables in the last three years — but it wasn't right: She wasn't a horse. Still not good enough. She was a woman, and she needed a place fit for a woman to be mounted by her man.

She squeezed her eyes, and suddenly they were in a castle, the most ornate stone castle she could imagine, in a giant chamber, decorated with purple curtains and rugs, and they were on a massive four-poster bed with pink draperies overhead, her hands wrapped around the bronzed headboard as he thrust against her. She was the queen of the centaurs, and he was her king, and this was their castle, and she was right, and wanted, and needed.

She let him rock against her, feeling the orgasm building between her hind legs. She hadn't dared let herself enjoy any part of this cursed body, but now, here, it was right. She pressed back against him, batting at his barrel happily with her tail. He was a centaur, and she was a centaur, and they were making love like centaurs, and she only needed one more thing.

"Come for me," she whispered.

She grabbed her breast with one hand and fingered the nipple, trying to distract herself so that she wouldn't finish before him. She was nearly there.

"Come for me," she said, more insistently, squeezing her pussy.

She squeezed again. Do it! And again. Do it!

He burst.

It was as if the entire ocean rushed into her at once, warm, white, and it felt as if her eyes and tail and hooves were going to pop from the strain of his cum. She felt his engorged testicles brush her clitoris, and suddenly she gasped.

"Aaa —!"

The orgasm rushed outward from her clit to every inch of her body, as all the stars of the universe inside her exploded at once, their oranges and yellows and reds and purples dancing through her eyes and fingers, their explosions thrusting back against his ocean of cum until there was nowhere for it to go but out of her to fill the room around them, to drown this entire world in gallon after gallon of his juices while her body shook against him. She squeezed her pussy over and over, trying to siphon every last drop from his shaft. This was the only time. This was the only place. And she would leave nothing behind.

She shuddered against him a few more times, slamming her hindquarters into his belly — but at last, he was spent, and she was too. She gently rubbed her tail along his leg, feeling his soft, warm fur against her. It was a shame that this was only a dream. Humanity felt so distant. Her old desires seemed unnecessary. She wasn't alone. She had him. That was enough. That was what she needed.

She opened her eyes, breathing hard. His hands were still gripping her shoulders.

"That was marvellous," she soothed.

"Uuuuuh," he mumbled.

She gently clasped her hand over his. "I wish this weren't a dream."

"Me too," he said softly, leaning forward, and resting his face in her hair. He breathed deeply. It smelled faintly of strawberries.

"I promise I won't act strangely around you when I wake up," she said.

"I won't mind if you do," he said.

She smiled. Even if this would be the only time of her life that she felt complete, one time was enough.

* * *

Lenna woke slowly. That dream —! Such a dream. It had seemed so real. She sat up, rolling her equine lower half under her like she'd done every morning for three years, looking out at the sun just peeking over the horizon. Maybe — maybe this body wasn't awful. Maybe she could live with it if she found a nice centaur boy. Maybe that was the solution. And Tarn would have been perfect, if he were a centaur. She started to glance over at where he slept, but she turned away. She didn't want to see him. The dream would shatter, and she'd again be with him, but not with him.

She looked down at the red cloth beside her, and unwrapped the stone. Maybe if it worked, if the Mages could really make it work, maybe she could be human again. That could work too. If that really happened — then she could tell Tarn how she felt. He could feel the same way, maybe. Everything could work out that way too.

She sighed. That dream! She had never dared have sex in this body, but that dream had been the next best thing. She inched her forelegs forward, stretching, then hoisted herself into the air, first her front legs, and then her hindquarters, skidding her hooves in the dirt.

"You really are lovely," said a voice behind her.

Lenna whirled around. Tarn was sitting in the dirt near the fire, bare, his hands crossed over his bare chest, a wide grin on his face. And a long, dark equine body trailed out on the ground behind him.

"You — " she gasped.

"I had a dream where I was a centaur, and you were a centaur — "

" — and we made love — "

" — on a bed fit for a king," he finished.

Her eyes went wide, and she glanced down at the Dreamstone. "It's real," she whispered. "You were in my dream?"

"It is," he said. "And I was."

She breathed. "Do you really — "

"Love you? Yes, I do," he said.

Her face turned red hot, a lump in her throat. "Enough to — "

He tapped his furred legs. "Share your species? Yes, I do."

"It was a dream," she said. "But — it was more."

She walked over to him, leaned down, and took his hands in hers. "Let me help you up. The first time isn't easy."

He nodded, and she pulled hard, hauling his front end into the air, and then his rear awkwardly followed, his long dark tail swishing behind him.

Lenna grinned, giggling, laughing joyously for the first time in so many years, as she walked around him, circling, studying the impossible thing he'd become.

She came back around to his front end and took his hands again. "Come on," she said, gently tugging.

"Where are we going?" said Tarn.

"Into the forest, just a little farther — and then you're going to do to me in real life what you did to me in our dream. It's a shame about that lovely bed, but I can still have the one thing I want most." She squeezed his hand.

Tarn glanced down at the still-snoring dwarf. "What about him?"

Lenna gently laid the Dreamstone down beside him. "I don't know, but whatever his dreams are? He'll be fine."

She laughed, twitching her tail at him, and then she trotted off into forest, her centaur boy not far behind. It wasn't the dream she had wanted, but over a nightmare, any dream would do.


12