Selena's Spell

Story Info
Sorceress Selena needs something from a centaur boy...
3.1k words
4.57
9.1k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers

Of all the things that Jack could have expected working here, this wouldn't have been on the list. He stood in the little clearing at the corner of the stables, leaning against its sturdy wooden frame, dumbfounded: The girl in front of him was impossible, utterly impossible, but as she slowly paced toward him, stretching to loosen her new muscles, there was little doubting what he was seeing.

"Ah, that's better," said Selena.

"What -- you -- "

"That's right, take it in," she said slyly, pausing. She held her arms out wide, waiting for the visual to register.

A pretty girl, her striking red hair still tied up in a ponytail. A red-brown horse -- no, she was a girl. Naked. With breasts. His eyes settled squarely on her ample round shapes. Three days ago, he'd taken the job to do chores at the sorceress's cottage deep in the forest for a silver piece a day. She'd been standing in the village, her bodice loosely buttoned, soliciting any nice boy to come help her. He'd gotten just a hint of her cleavage, and the view had sold him in spite of her dubious reputation. And now -- those same breasts were naked in front of him, grinning and proud, her perky nipples glistening in the sunshine.

But -- the horse.

She'd just walked out to the middle of the clearing and made him watch her cast a spell. Swirling around once with her magic wand, glowing sparks everywhere, suddenly her purple robes were in a heap on the ground, and before he realized what was happening, she was a horse.

No, just on a horse.

Her pale skin merged smoothly at her waist into the reddish-brown equine body below her, and it was impossible to tell where the girl ended and the horse began, but she was definitely still Selena on top, and definitely not human by the time his eyes reached her legs. Of which there were four. That were red with dainty white socks. And delicate little white hooves that a human girl should not have attached to her body where her feet should be.

She took another step closer, lowering her arms. "Now then," she began.

"What -- what are you?" he said.

"A centaur, obviously," she said. "I had a bit of an accident when I was first studying sorcery, but I've rather grown to like the result. Looks good on me, don't you think?" She ran a hand over her side, waggling her white-spotted rear, and swished her long, curling reddish tail.

"I -- "

She took another step closer. "Centaurs are such rare creatures," she said. "Nearest centaur village is over five hundred miles from here. It's a bit challenging to be the only one for miles around."

"But -- you're human!" insisted Jack, holding on to the door frame as if he'd fall over. Which he probably would.

"Illusory, love," she said, grinning. "I haven't truly been human in -- goodness, how long? Too long."

He shook his head, unable to process what he was seeing. She stepped closer, standing only inches away from him, and she glared down with a devious smile.

"What do you want with me?" he said softly.

"Well, I hired you to help around my cottage," said the sorceress. "You've been doing splendidly so far."

"Thank you, I guess?"

"But, you see, there are certain -- shall we say -- consequences to this form. I've managed to stave them off to once every few years; magic is quite useful, when applied right. But there are certain things that I need that I can't quite manage myself. And that would be why I hired you."

Jack swallowed hard. "Like what?"

She leaned in close, her large breasts hanging below her, her hair falling onto his chest, her nipples and pink areolae hanging just inches from his face. "Like sex," she said darkly. "I do my best to ignore it, but it's so powerful. So many female creatures go into heat in the springtime. Centaurs are especially lusty creatures, and, you see, in the spring, I can't ignore it any longer, even with the best magic I can apply. The inside of my brain is like a thundering herd of horses right now, and every single one of the stallions is pairing up and mounting his mare. What I really need is a boy, a boy just like yourself, a luscious lovely boy to mount me and fuck me and satisfy my heat, to fill me so full that I can finally think about other things again. I need centaur cum more than you can possibly imagine. I have a need, and that need is so strong that I can't think straight, and I hired you to be a lovely way to satisfy all of that."

Jack swallowed even harder. "You hired me -- for sex?"

Selena stood back upright. "Well, also to help around my cottage. Which you've done quite well. But mostly for the sex, yes. You'd be perfect to help me. If you're willing, of course."

Jack looked up at her. If she was human -- maybe? She grinned down at him. She was gorgeous, and that was one of the reasons he'd wanted to work here, and the thought of getting to be with her was amazing, but --

"I -- I don't -- "

She laughed. "I know, it's the horse, isn't it? But there's a girl at this end for you to look at. Long hair, cute face, round breasts, slender waist -- I do try to take care of myself. You could just pretend not to see the rest. And my pussy is still a pussy, even if it's a bit -- unusual. I'm sure I could convince you to like it by how it feels. You can get your rocks off inside a real, live, very willing girl either way. So what do you say? Will you help me out?"

"I -- I -- well." Jack breathed. "Okay -- I -- er -- yes."

"Consent! Lovely!" Selena laughed, and turned, looping about, and moved away from him. She turned back toward him, grinned, and pointed her wand at him. "Ayaka ei'rosh equitae tle'a'ah! Ikimo etimo kentares a'be!" she cried, her eyes slammed shut with concentration, and suddenly brilliant white sparks burst from her chest and swirled down her arm and out to the tip of the wand and rushed at him, a brilliant barrage of white.

Startled, he raised his hands to brace against the attack, but the sparks rushed through his hands, swirling about him, and suddenly his clothes felt tight.

She leaned against the fence, glancing at her fingernails. "I suppose I ought to have told you to remove the clothes," she said. "Oh, well, too late."

Jack's entire body felt tense and tight, like a coiled spring that needed to be released, and suddenly he heard a rip. He looked down, and his pants had not just torn but shredded, unable to withstand the pressure of his growing body. He began to stretch, scrambling to hold onto a post for support, and everything below his waist grew darker.

"Ooo, a bay," she said, watching. "I thought you might be a dark one. Lovely, simply lovely."

"What -- what did you -- nnngh -- what are you -- ungh! -- doing to me!?" cried Jack, groaning as his body began to stretch.

"I think that should be obvious," she replied, glancing at her fingernails again. "It's an adaptation spell. Not permanent. It just makes you into what's needed, until it's no longer needed." She grinned, her eyes narrowing.

Jack struggled, trying to hold onto the building for support, but he was tall now, his entire body stretched and filled out, and suddenly he bent in half at the middle, and lost his grip on the wooden beam. His arms waving wildly, he landed hard on the ground -- but a lot farther from it than he expected. Looking down, a new pair of legs at his midsection were pushing him up, and his entire lower body now had filled out to a round, equine shape, standing on four strong hooved legs. He looked back at the thing he'd become in both surprise and horror.

"You -- you turned me into -- "

"A centaur, yes," she said, inching closer. "Just for a little while. But long enough for everything I want from you."

"What! I can't -- I can't be this -- !"

She laughed. "Listen, Jack, this is how it's going to go. One of two things is going to happen. You can give me what I need and fuck five times a day and have the best time of your life. Or you can complain about this, and then I kick you the hell out and hire a boy who will give me what I need."

Jack took a step, gingerly. "I can't believe I'm a -- horse," he said, looking down at his hooves.

The sorceress grinned. "You'll get used to it."

He took another step, and another. It was weird and wrong and off, but -- he was able to move like this. He got the feel of walking surprisingly quickly, and he dared to speed up to a trot and then burst into a gallop before realizing he was some distance from her. He circled back at a trot, slightly disconcerted at how easy it already was to be a completely different species.

"Mmm, you are a lovely creature," she said as he approached.

"It's weird," he said. "I feel huge."

"You are huge, in more ways than one." She grinned, turned, and walked toward the cottage a bit. She positioning herself with her rear pointed at him, and then patted her barrel, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Well, then, come on, hop on up."

Jack bit his lip nervously and came up behind her.

"Don't you -- shouldn't I -- kiss you first?"

"There'll be plenty of time for foreplay later. I've been waiting so long for this. Go on, up you go. Don't keep a girl waiting." She patted her side again, and lifted her tail up and to the right. She waggled it at him. "Well, go on."

He stared. A long, pink slit was nestled between her white cheeks. He'd never paid any attention to it when he'd seen it on horses over the years, but -- now -- it looked like -- well, he wasn't sure what. But this -- he could feel the heat radiating from it -- this was something he wanted to -- needed to --

"Love, I told you, there'll be plenty of time for foreplay later," she said. He looked down, and his hand was resting on her nether lips, and he'd already started to slip a finger inside. "Your fingers are good, but that's not what I want right now." He looked up at her nervously, and her eyes narrowed. "Are you going to do me or not?"

"I -- uh -- " He pulled his hand back, and it was dripping. He stared at it.

"Oh, come now. Just do it already. You've been with a girl before, haven't you?"

He shook his head.

She ran her hand through her hair, straightening it out. "Well -- isn't that a thing. It's an unusual first time, but I promise you'll enjoy it. Just hop up a little, and put your forelegs over my back, and push forward. Your instincts will do the rest." She lowered a hand to her back, patting it gently.

"Are you sure -- I'm not so sure about -- "

"Be quiet, and mount me and fuck me already," she growled, glaring at him. "You're a centaur, so act like one. You're a gods-damned lust-filled man-imal monster. Your instincts know what to do with a fucking mare-slit, so do it already."

Jack took a deep breath, and then hopped, rearing, and landed squarely on her back.

"Oof -- "

"Sorry, am I too heavy?" he said.

"No, love, you're doing just fine. Go on. Keep going. Put it in." She waggled her rear under him, and he nodded in reply.

He pushed forward, and suddenly felt something sturdy against the tip of his shaft. He pushed, but it didn't feel right, so he adjusted his hips, and pushed again, and suddenly hot, wet warmth enveloped him as he slid inside. His eyes went wide, and he gasped.

"Mmm, there you go. All the way in now," she said, leaning back. "All the way in. Push that glorious flare of yours all the way up my vagina, right up against my cervix."

He didn't know what a lot of those words were, but she was right about one thing: Instinct was taking over. There were voices in his head, but they were barely voices, just grunts and snorts, and shouting guttural sounds urging him to push himself into her, to satisfy a deep-seated need he didn't even realize he had, to --

"Aah, that's it," she said. "Now in and out."

Jack leaned forward, grabbing her shoulders hard. He needed -- he needed to use her. He had to satisfy something deep inside himself that was building up, and she wasn't Selena anymore, and he wasn't Jack: She was a womb, a belly that was his, that needed to be filled with seed, a female that would bear his offspring, and the grunts and shouts in his mind insisted that this was right, that this was good, that the only purpose he'd ever had was to grow big and grow strong, to use that strength to mount his woman, to use her, to make her pregnant and grow the herd until it was thousands and thousands and thousands of thundering hooves strong --

He burst.

She squeaked gleefully as what felt like his entire soul rushed out of his body, from his head to the tips of his fingers to the ends of his hooves, rushing back through his loins and deep inside her, as deeply as it was possible to go. Every inch of her was his now, his to use to breed, to grow and expand across this continent and command it for the centaur race. He pushed into her, thrusting again and again, filling her body with every drop of his essence until it poured out and splashed on the ground under them.

She grinned, gently patting his chest. "Was that good?"

Jack slowly returned to his senses. His fingers were nearly embedded in her shoulders, and he was resting on her sturdy back, breathing hard, almost gasping for air.

"Mmm," he mumbled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said.

"Di -- didn't -- you --?"

"Oh, I didn't come, but then I didn't expect to," she said, grinning. "But you? That was marvelous," she said. "Exactly what I needed. A lovely first effort you put in."

Suddenly there was a great poof! of smoke, and the shoulder under his hand was a wooden bar. Jack looked down, and realized he was resting on top of a round wooden barrel. "Wha -- "

Selena was standing in front of him, leaning against the wall of the stables, and she was -- human. The red-purple clothing that had been laying on the ground was swirling around the sorceress, and it clasped neatly at her shoulders with a gold brooch.

Jack stared. "I don't -- understand," he said, still breathing hard.

"Sorry about lying to you," she said. "But I wasn't lying about needing a centaur's orgasm."

She reached under the barrel he was resting on and pulled out a wooden bucket, and she held it up at eye level. It was filled to the brim full of glowing sploshy white goo, and a little of it spilled over the side. "Do you know how hard," she said, "it is to get the cum of a centaur?"

Jack simply stared, confused.

"It's one of the most potent of all magical serums. It's nearly pure life magic, and infused with more masculine power than a castle full of ogres. The gods used so much magic to make the centaur race. So much power, so useful in so many spells -- including the spell that made you. It's a shame, really, that it's so incredibly hard to get."

She walked around in front of him. "I spent years trying to collect this stuff from the centaur tribes. And for a monster race that fucks almost any time for any reason, you wouldn't believe how picky they are about sex. 'You're an outsider, blah blah blah.' Hah! Took years to collect just enough for your spell, but I finally solved my problem, didn't I?"

He shook his head, looking down at the wooden horse he was resting on, lifting his hands from the wooden handles mounted on it. "You were -- you were never -- a centaur -- were you?"

"Afraid not, love. But I was right that you make a lovely centaur," she said, running a finger over his chest. "The real centaurs could learn a thing or two about their looks from a boy as lovely as you."

He stepped back, dumbfounded, sliding off the wooden contraption and landing on the ground, his softened prick slipping out of what was now just a lubricated leather tube underneath it. "What -- I don't -- understand -- "

Selena held up the bucket again, and let the visual sink in. "You're exactly what I needed, just like I said. I didn't lie about that." She turned, tossing her red ponytail over one shoulder, and glanced back at him. "Don't fret. I will change you back someday. Probably. And maybe if you're really well-behaved, I'll transform myself into centaur for just an evening using an actual adaptation spell, and we can see if you really could please a centaur girl." She winked. "Here's a hint: Go slower next time."

"Someday -- " He trailed off, the word sinking in.

"In the interim, I do hope you have more where this came from," she said, turning and starting to walk away. "Any time you'd like to produce, I'll be happy to collect. I can readily make more illusions like the one you just mounted, any centaur girl you want: Blond, brunette, redhead, solid, spotted, painted -- I'll be happy to oblige."

She paused, and glanced back over her shoulder, grinning. "After all, I went to a lot of effort to get myself a centaur boy, and I don't intend to let him go to waste."

inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers