All Comments on 'Any Port In A Storm'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JohnB73JohnB73about 18 years ago
Hot, black, and sweet!

Now that's a good story. It wasn't just a rush into hot, buck-wild sex, and the people had some depth to them. Plus, Lia was quite a minx. Preeow. 9.95!!

vargas111vargas111about 15 years ago
Mississippi in New York?

Your heros are so lucky to find these hot hot women.

Goddiva11Goddiva11over 14 years ago
Oh how I wish it would Rain!!!!!

What better way to put rainy weather to use? And kudos to the writer for including the tit worship. I swear to many writers and men skim on the boobies. As a woman with 34F's reading the parts about him on her breast almost made me cum!

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Lia

and Jasmine should be fighting over who gets who and when. it would be Interesting to see and hear Jasmins comments to Sister about going White.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story, beautifully written - more please!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
How about...

...a sequel? This is the kind of interracial love story we need more of here. Well written, interesting premise, interesting conclusion (given it seemed Jack would get Jasmine not Lia from how it started) and great detail. Only thing is while we can assume Jasmine's date went well, it would be nice to read what happens when she returns. Planning that sequel yet? :)

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 8 years ago
Nice!

I love your stories, especially the interracial ones:) Thanks! Great sequel potential :)

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 8 years ago
I agree.

Great sequel potential to this one. Hot tale, here! Good buildup without overdoing it. And a fun time was had by all!

But seriously, are you planning a sequel to this one? Man, I hope so! This tale has the potential to evolve into a full-blown romance. Some background on the characters would be nice, not to mention more hot sex!

5 Big Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
come on

Jasmine needs some white lovin too :)

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

NIce, like rock candy, sweet and sticky!

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 2 years ago

Specially for me! I loooove black pussy!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
667 Followers
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...